π†πŽπƒπƒπ„π’π’ π†π€πŒπ„, Marc...

By -ANG3L1CANN

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…πˆπ‘π„ 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 π‡πŽπ“π“π„π’π“ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐒. The prematurely born daughter of Zeus a... More

CAST, PT. I
CAST, PT. II
CAST, PT. III
CAST, PT. IV
BEYOND THE GRASPS
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
I, BIRTH OF THE AGES
II, WAYS OF WISTERIA
III, MAGIC FALLS TO THE WORTHY
IV, WRITTEN HISTORIES
V, GARDEN FIXING
VI, SNOWFALL
VII, CERTAIN ADVICE
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ⁹
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ¹⁰
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ΒΉΒΉ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ΒΉΒ²
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ΒΉΒ³
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ¹⁴

α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ⁸

2.2K 87 10
By -ANG3L1CANN

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ _______________ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

ᴏʜ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ _______________ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ:

ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ _______________ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

His kisses were like cold fire on my skin, but I loved them all the same. Marcus' hand captured mine as we walked down the sidewalk, able to love freely on this day. My mate had put in some brown contact lenses. Although I missed his cherry red eyes, these brown ones looked human, and that mattered more than anything else.

Humans walked all around us, hand in hand. Marcus had made sure we had a reservation for today since most places would fill up without one. I didn't know the area, so the choice in food was his idea, even if he couldn't eat any of it. I suspected I would love it, knowing that Marcus had brought me some interesting Italian and Greek dishes in the past.

Snow still lingered on the floors, but it didn't have the same arid feel, simply sitting there, ready to melt away into the drains of Volterra.

"Just down here, my dear," Marcus pointed in the right direction. A few people inside of the shop gulped when they saw the two of us together. Oh right, some of the humans are allowed to know since their families work for Marcus and the coven. I would be scared as well, being a little human in front of a vampire king.

"Mr. Volturi," the owner greeted in Italian, polite in mannar, "I was surprised to see your reservation. You have never shown interest in such establishments, given your condition."

"Ah, yes, my condition," Marcus chuckled, "I will not be the one eating today, Mr. Romano, but my mate Callidora will be. You'll be seeing more of me now that my other half has found me after all these centuries."

The human man looked shocked to say the least, but one of the waitresses, who I assumed was his daughter by her resemblance to the restaurant owner, led us to a booth. Nobody had come in yet, so we were free to chat all we wanted.

"Such a beautiful time of year," my mate mused, handing me a menu, "I hope you like it here. The Romanos have been keeping our human servants fed for almost a thousand years now. I was able to find some things you like."

I blushed, but took the menu, looking through. Mostly Italian dishes, but there were some foods I could recognize from yesterday's outing with Aphrodite. "I'll have the lamb."

Marcus smiled and nodded, ordering the food for me.

"Here you go, Mr. Volturi and company," the waitress said before putting the food down in front of me. Thanks were given before I finally started to eat. Even if I couldn't gain much from eating this, it did help stave off some of my hunger. Ambrosia would give me energy, but this lamb was really good. Always picking the best, aren't you, Marcus?

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ _______________ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

Our way down the city led us to a large greenhouse. This walk was different from the first, Marcus and I far closer and cuddly than before. More than our hands touching, I rested my head on his shoulder.

At about noon I grew tired of walking, sitting down on a bench in the house of flowers and plants. Nature itself made me feel at home, meaning that being here was perhaps the closest I could get to Olympus without being there. Marcus made sure I was comfortable and sat down next to me, not leaving much room between us.

The little things about him made me blush, like how he always checked to see if I was still okay with something. He cared about how I felt and that was the best thing he could give to me today. I still wanted to give him something that I had saved from Olympus.

A small bit of Wisteria was concealed with my magic, being kept alive by the care it had received up in the Olympus gardens. I had been given permission to take it down with me. Auntie Demeter was very happy that I found her plants to be most enjoyable. She even gave me a small golden bag to keep it inside while I stayed down here.

Word must have gone out that I had found my mate by now, because I could see Hermes around everywhere. He never approached me, but I think he saw Marcus and I a few times, holding hands and talking. I would never wish to impose on his invisibility, so I tried to ignore him. Whether or not he was spying still remains a mystery, but I like to think that my brother just had some business to do in Volterra this month.

No matter how odd my family, I did like that brother Hermes seemed to be checking up on me in the shadows. We hadn't been close, but I knew that he had the tendency to stalk the younger members of Olympus. All in good intent, I think he wants everyone to grow up in a safe environment.

Marcus ran a hand down my cheek, taking me away from my wandering thoughts. "Spacing out again, are you?"

I giggled, touching the hand on my face. "What more would I be doing, my king?"

"Getting snarky, I like it," he said, kissing my head. "Are you warm enough? That dress doesn't give you much protection from nature. Oh, your feet as well. Did your cousin have to make you wear heels?"

"I'm walking fine, Marcus, and I'm not cold. She wanted me to look appealing today." My mate coughed, putting a hand over his mouth. His brown contacts darkened for some reason, almost turning black. Just like when we kissed for the first time. "Are you okay? Your eyes-"

"Amazing, dear, I'm amazing," he insisted, letting out an awkward laugh, "Don't mind my eyes. Vampires tend to have their eyes change color depending on their mood."

Not pushing it further, I nodded. I would have to take what he said as fact, since nobody else was here to correct him. "What more do you think we can do? It's not getting dark yet and we can't stay in here forever. You said you wanted to show me something before we came out today, do you want to show me still?"

Eyes shifting to my much smaller self, he sighed, standing up. "It's not much, but I thought you would like it. I told them to keep it around here-" He shuffled around the place, using his immortal speed to his advantage. He let out an aha before coming back to where we had been sitting.

Right in front of me was a bouquet of purples and white. Wisteria pushed together to make a gorgeous set of flowers. He knew they were my favorite, and he got me some for the holidays. Marcus had gifted me a few things, including an ancient gold bracelet littered with amethysts and a new phone. The latter was more of a necessity, as I had dropped mine in a pond around the time the bond snapped into place.

"Took them from the tree last night. I didn't know if you wanted something bigger than this-" I cut him off, almost in happy tears.

"I love it, Marcus," I said happily, "I love this so much." His smile widened. I looked down at the ground before taking out the little golden bag filled with immortal Wisteria. "Auntie Demeter let me take some down before I came here. It won't die as long as the tree up in Olympus remains cared for. I thought when I came down that it- I just thought I could keep a bit of my favorite tree with me."

He held the little bag in his hand, carefully opening up the bag. "Immortal flowers may just be a thing for us, my dear mate."

"It just may, my Marcus."

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ _______________ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

Marcus' POV

The night sky remained just as beautiful as the night before, but now it became timeless, Callidora dancing under the starry sky. There was no way to talk her out of this and to be fair she brought out another side of me, but dancing was not the way I thought I would spend tonight. Still, my arms were wrapped around my gorgeous mate, with both of us swaying to the music.

I could look at her all day, wrapped up in my arms. She's so perfect, so safe with me right now. I wouldn't let her get hurt, not when she meant so much to me. I know I've made so many mistakes, but she would never be one. I would love her for all eternity, no matter what.

My dancing skills had not gotten rusty per se, but I wasn't as quick on my feet as I had been two thousand years ago. Callidora was far faster, able to keep up with some of new age music, which wasn't as bad as Caius made it out to be. My brother hated this sort of music, but my mate seemed to like it. If my mate liked it, I would as well.

"You're a good dancer," she complimented me, face flushed, "You seem to be good at everything."

"Not everything, my dear." She shook her head in denial. "I'm awful at interior design."

"That is so random! No, you're good at everything. Don't ruin my perfect image of you, Marcus." I laughed, taking her hand. "Dance with me, perfect man."

"I am a man, but I am not perfect. You are perfect," I said as she dragged me to the middle of the dance floor. "How are you not tired yet, my love? Do they dance all night back home. I bet your cousin would love to dance with you all night." She rolled her eyes, but shook her head. "Oh, so what has come over you, dear goddess?"

"This is the day of love, Marcus, let me have some fun with you today. It's our first Valentine's day, let us rejoice in our new bond!" She says dramatically, her body flowing elegantly. The way she danced, I couldn't understand it. I didn't want to say she's too graceful, but she really is the most graceful being I've ever seen. Never falling or faltering in her movement, she's the embodiment of grace itself. "You're staring again, dear."

If I were human, I would have blushed with embarrassment, being caught staring at my beautiful mate as she danced away. "Is that a crime, my dear?"

"No, but I hate to say you aren't the only one," I growled at her words, looking around to see who dared look at my mate. I was the only one who could stare at her. "Stupid girls over there are looking at you. They better get their stupid eyes away from you before they regret it."

Her possessiveness never failed to amuse me. "Humans do not have any claim to me, my dear Callidora. I am yours, forever. There is nobody else I would rather be with tonight and I plan to make it a night to remember."

My mate's face turned a bright white. I listened in, hearing her heart start to speed up. Even if it was harder to hear due to her goddess status, as her mate I had an easier time noticing those things about her. Her pink eyes shined under the moonlight, with the stars highlighting her white hair.

Gods, I longed for her, and my love for her was growing stronger with every glance, every small touch. I wanted her in every way, and it annoyed me to no end that I hadn't... I couldn't think of that, not in the middle of a date. Stupid mind, just because she's pretty doesn't mean that you have to be like this!

"Hey," a young woman said to me, not even caring that I was right next to my girlfriend. "A friend of mine-"

I was caught off guard as Callidora made her way in front of me, kissing my lips and wrapping her arms around my neck. I kissed back, hands holding her waist in place. That same woman scoffed and left back to where this supposed friend was. Serves her right, I'm taken. Who the-

Callidora caught me off guard once more as her body pressed against mine. I growled, trying to still her hips as they swayed. That damned leather dress of hers was far too short and far too racy to be grinding up on me in the middle of the town square. Her hips did not stop, leaving me melting under her touch.

I kept myself in line long enough to end the kiss. My mate whined, kissing me again. A low goan left me as she pulled me in, keeping our lips locked together for some time.

"Mmm," she hummed, looking up at me sheepishly. "Take me home and kiss me some more?"

"Glady."

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ _______________ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

Callidora's POV

Our lips barely parted, hands on each other at all times. We had taken a cab home, not caring who saw us making out. Marcus ended our kiss only to hand the driver a hundred Euros.

"Jump," Marcus whispered hotly, hand resting on the small of my back. I listened, jumping up and allowing my mate to catch me with his strong arms. I gasped as he rushed us to our shared room, lips connecting once more.

He smirked, gripping at my hips, which were still in his hold. My mouth dropped as he moved us over to the bed, where I was situated right on top of him. The purple sheets under me, I got to have a better look at my handsome mate, whose chest was rising and falling rapidly. Marcus growled, taking out his contacts and putting them wherever he held them (likely on his desk, he was moving too fast for me to notice.)

My hips rolled, able to glance down at his black eyes. I squeaked as his hands grabbed my hips, stilling my motion.

"Don't move," he growled, bringing me back down and kissing me passionately. His tongue slid into my mouth, making me flex at every small touch. I felt my face start to heat up, my nether regions doing the same as my mate ran his hand down my spine.

"If you keep on moving I won't be able to control myself." Another roll. "Baby you'll make me-" His voice was cut off with a mix between a moan and a growl, blackened eyes glaring at me with lust. "So fucking hard."

My giggle set him alight, flipping me onto my back. A stream of whimpers left my lips as A hand kneaded at my breast, sending hot flashes down my spine. Our eyes locked together, his spare hand resting lovingly on my cheek. Hot breath escaped my mouth, unable to control my hips as they rolled forward, desperately wanting more attention.

"Marcus," I whimpered, still flexing onto him. I strained, trying to reach for his shirt only to have him reject those advances, pushing my hands back down. "I need you. All of you. Please."

Those pleas were not left on deaf ears, with Marcus then kissing my knuckles.

"Really? How much of me do you want?" He asked, moving a strand of my hair behind my ear, "Are you sure you want all of me, my dear?"

"Yes." Marcus chuckled, pressing a stray hand on my clothed stomach. I whined, taking off my necklace and quickly getting my earrings off. Everything was in the way. All I wanted was him, no damn clothes.

Within a second Marcus had taken off his shirt, throwing it onto the floor. Smirking again, he slid himself down underneath my dress, kissing the inside of my thighs. I gasped as his hands trailed my flushed legs, heat pooling inside of me. My panties had already become soaked with my arousal, making me want to rub my legs together. I needed friction. Closing my legs wasn't an option anyways, my brown-haired vampire king for a mate had made himself comfortable between them.

His skilled hands pushed my soaked underwear to the side, prodding at my entrance. I whimpered again, feeling more arousal shoot through my body. I bit my lip, trying to stop the sinful noises from escaping.

My head rolled back once he started pushing in a long finger, stretching my entrance. My hand shot up to cover my mouth, those soulfully sinful noises breaking through my barriers. Marcus growls hiking up my skirts, spreading my legs further apart, giving him full access to me.

Vulnerable as I was, I wanted this. I wanted all of him and I wanted him to have all of me. His everything is mine and I am his, everything that came with me also was his. No matter what, we belonged to each other, perfect in our matching souls.

Another finger pushed inside of me. I dropped my hand, moaning and tilting my head into one of our many pillows. My legs tried to close only to be stopped by Marcus' free hand that made sure I didn't close my legs in his face. A loud yelp from me, which was from the pure pleasure that ran through my veins, made Marcus stop moving his fingers.

"Are you okay?" My mate asked, pressing a kiss to my thigh. I nodded, running a hand through his long brown hair. He inched closer to my centre, his cool touch setting my body alight with passion and desire. Marcus made me feel things I never thought I could feel before, touching me in all the right places while still holding me close with care. That small hint of desperation in his voice as he kissed along my thighs and too close to my core burned the memory into my mind. All I could think about was him and where he was.

Fingers now moving slowly inside of me, I whimper and moan under his loving hold, burning from the inside out. A certain press to a bundle of nerves made me lose myself, moaning louder and turning from mortal to impeccably divine.

My golden hue lit up the room, almost burning a few pieces of furniture that barely handled my graceful presence. Marcus' darkness shone through. Contrasting with my bright colors, his deathly pale skin was nothing like my own albino white, immortal yet cold and hard. Our hearts connected in a new way as those slender fingers of his slid into me, bringing out an undiscovered side of me.

Blinds closed and the only thing illuminating the room being my glowing skin, Marcus placed a tender kiss to my core as he pumped his two fingers in and out, drawing moans and pants from me. Once he found my special spot, he added yet another finger, pumping at a faster pace than before.

A loud moan from me made Marcus hush me lovingly, speeding up the pace.

"Shhh," he shushed me, rubbing a hand down my thighs, "Let go, my goddess. Come undone for me."

I had never felt this hot before, my entire body pulsing and ready to explode. His fingers set fire down my spine, bringing me over the edge. With a whimper of his name, I let myself be overcome with bliss, pleasure snapping deep in my core. My hips bucked up relentlessly, riding out that high in the only way I knew possible.

A growl left my lips as Marcus removed his fingers, leaving me sensitive and empty. He chuckled, kissing my entrance. Steadying my hips, my mate brought himself back up, our lips connecting. I grabbed at his hair, giving small tugs to his soft chocolate brown locks. Under him, I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me.

Underwear now gone somewhere else, I ground against him, begging him to take me already. I felt him against me, straining in his pants as I rolled my hips against his. His cold hands tried to stop me once more, but failed, making him let out a loud groan as I bucked my hips up against his. I needed something from him, and I would get it. I knew he wanted me as well.

"Marcus," I hissed in pleasure as my mate helped me take off my dress, leaving me with nothing but a bralette. I left him stunned, barely able to take my white bralette off without my help or direction. "Please, please. I want you."

His darkened expression pressed into me just as his fingers had, undoing the walls I would have once made around myself. Those small ticks in his movements brought me closer and closer to breaking my very sanity, not giving me enough to truly satisfy my unyielding desire for touch and pleasure. My mate's hands did nothing but tease the idea of more everything.

Our lips moved together, with him giving me that little bit of comfort, an ounce of friction that I so desired. I hissed as my mate took off his black suit pants, leaving his underwear still on his pale, muscular body. My hands reached for him, wanting nothing more than to get what I needed, which was everything below his handsome waist.

"Patience," Marcus whispered huskily against my neck, kissing up and down my jawline, "I want to enjoy you, my queen."

His enjoyments would have to wait if he wanted to please me, because I was no patient woman. I growled, palming at his erection. Marcus let out a similar growl, bucking his hips up in my hand. I smirked, knowing that I had gotten what I wanted from him.

Abandoning his previous attempts at control, he ripped off his own underwear, tearing through the fabric as if it were nothing. I gulped at the sight of him. Large, but not too large to think he wouldn't fit inside of me.

No, this thing would fit, but it would be a stretch. A very, very big stretch.

A cold hand lingered on my cheek. My mate's calming voice filled my senses, "My dear, are you okay with us doing this?"

I nodded, wanting this right now. He smiled, wrapping my warm leg around his bare waist. Our eyes locked as he started to push himself inside, groaning loudly as he did so. I whimpered at the large stretch, but the pleasure that came with him inside of me far outweighed the pain.

It took me some time to adjust to his size, with him moving slowly so as to not harm me in any way. I pulled him down into a heated kiss that left me breathless and wanting more. My hips flexed forward, beckoning him to speed up.

Taking my hint, he pressed himself fully into me, our hips bumping together in a moment of passion. I let out a much louder moan and buried my head into his neck, keeping us together. Marcus sped up his pace, grunting and groaning as I tightened around him as a result of his relentless thrusts. My moans matched his volumes by the end, slick spilling out of me and my entrance throbbing with pleasure.

"Callidora-" he grunted, sloppily kissing the side of my mouth. He started to twitch inside of me as his thrusts became harsher and less coordinated. My entrance swelled with heat, my release fast approaching.

"Together," I managed, looking him in the eyes and kissing him with newfound passion. I came a few thrusts later, with Marcus following suit, groaning out my name as he released inside of me. I faltered my stance, legs falling away from his waist. I never fell, but that was only because Marcus caught me, kissing my cheek lovingly.

My hands grazed his cheek for a moment before our lips brushed together. My heart fluttered in my chest as our bond coiled around my very being, bringing me closer to my mate than I had ever been before. A small whine left my lips as Marcus pulled my leg up, wrapping it around his waist.

"I love you," he whispered against my lips, "I love you."

Eyes closed, I smiled, whispering back, "I love you too."

I had never said that to him before, but I meant it. I loved him. I loved my mate so much. There wasn't a thing about him that I didn't love with all my heart. Marcus made me feel safe, happy, and loved like nobody else could make me feel.

"Inside?" I joked, knowing that he could not get me pregnant with his seed. Marcus' face fell, looking down at the ground. "Marcus I was just-"

"I am sorry that I cannot give you children," he whispered guiltily, "I cannot give you everything like I so desire."

"Marcus," I start, making him look back at me, "Just because you can't give me children does not mean that I won't love you for all of eternity. If I had to choose between children and you I would pick you every single time. Yes, it would be amazing to have little mini Marcus' roaming around the castle, but I understand that you cannot give me that and it remains far away from my mind lest you bring it up."

He did not seem convinced. "I wish I could give you them."

"I know, Marcus, I know," I said, rubbing our noses together, "I love you, fertility or not. There won't ever be a time that I don't love you with all of my heart. You're mine and I'm yours, for all eternity."

"For all eternity, my beautiful mate."

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ _______________ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

ᴀʜʜʜ! ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱᴇx ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ! ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ? ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ᴄʀɪɴɢʏ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ?

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ _______________ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 4K 27
As a human, Kira was popular and well-respected. When she witnessed a bunch of boys bullying two children her age, she was upset. She stood up for th...
38.4K 1.2K 34
Christine Galliardo has a normal life just like everyone else. She lives with the triplet grandmothers who took her in when she was found on their do...
1.5M 40.5K 30
*BOOK 1 IN THE SILVER SERIES* Luna Ardelean has a destiny, one that's been written long before she was born. She is the daughter of Artemis, and...
98.5K 2.9K 20
Many eons ago, the 3 fates saw a prophecy of the future. It included the fates of 3 daughters. The first daughter, a child of the sea. The second dau...