Power Built In Sorrow (Male R...

Από Hellbound199

A Young Man Lost His Family And Closest Friend To An Bandit Attack. During The Confrontation The Child Unlock... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55: Epilogue

Chapter 20

3.4K 83 15
Από Hellbound199

- You are woken up by lots of shouting and demanding, followed by the voice of Bell reasoning with the people. You stand up and see Hestia on the corner with a worried look on her face -

"Goddess? What's happening?" You ask her, the sound of your voice snaps her out of her trance and looks at you.

"(Y-Y/N)! Members of the other Familias are requesting War Games! Th-This is so sudden!" She shouts, her voice shaking in fear. You scratch your head awkwardly and chuckle a little bit.

"Well, you see, I had a talk with God Ouranos yesterday. He said that in order to avoid misunderstanding and confusion. The Guild decided to relay my level to the other Familias." You explain, still having that awkward smile on your face.

"W-what about the W-War Games! We can't c-continue like this! Almost e-every Familia in Orario wants you!" She shouts, the fear of a War Game almost every week disturbed her. With 2 Familias, they can hopefully manage, but against more, there's just no chance.

"God Ouranos said that we have 1-year protection from other Familias. Shouldn't that be included along with the information on my level?" You ask her, she stares at you with hopeful eyes before turning to a glare.

"Then tell them! Tell them tha-." She started, but immediately stopped when she hears the voices slowly quiet down.

- Then Bell walked down the stairs with a tired look on his face. Hestia immediately rushed him for a hug. You get jealous a bit in Goddess' attraction towards Bell -

"Are you okay!? Did they hurt you?! I swear I'll-." Hestia shouts, worried about her first Familia member. But Bell reassures her before she could finish.

"I'm fine, Goddess." He reassures her. Hestia sat down on the floor, sighing in relief.

"So... what happened? Why did they suddenly quiet down?" You ask, Bell's tired look changed to a smile.

"Miss Eina arrived and told the people about our protection from other Familias." Bell says with a relieved smile.

"Why didn't you tell us yesterday?" Hestia asks, slightly angry about the stress given to her by the fiasco that just happened.

"You two were on a date, remember! I came home yesterday to tell you the good news, but both of you weren't home, so I just decided to sleep and tell you tomorrow. I didn't know they would swarm us this early in the morning!" You explain, defending yourself from Hestia's wrath.

"*sigh* Well, at least it's over now." Hestia says, walking to the bathroom to get ready for her job.

"I'm heading to the dungeon (Y/N), wanna come?" Bell asks as he holsters his knife and wears his armor.

"I'll catch up with you. I need to go to the Guild to thank Miss Eina for earlier." You answer, Bell heads outside, following him is Hestia, who gave you a small wave before leaving.

- You went to get ready. Wearing your armor, taking your scythe, and importantly, strapping the pendants to your body. Since everyone is aware of who you are, there's no reason to hide them -

"Off we go." You say to yourself, walking outside and heading to the Guild.

- The walk to the Guild wasn't easy. Many people glared at you, knowing who you are, while others instantly get close to you, trying their best to recruit you into their Familia -

"I prefer the bullying rather than this!" You mutter, remembering all those adventurers who bullied you before, they must be shitting their pants right now, knowing you're the real deal.

- You walk inside the Guild and see Eina talking to the pink-haired girl you met before. You forgot her name, so you slowly walk towards the two while trying to remember her name. Eina notices you and walks towards the counter -

"What can I do for you (Y/N)?" She asks, but you were still thinking about her name. She looks at you quizically.

"Misha!" You shout, holding a finger up, signaling you already got it. Everyone in the Guild looks at you curiously, especially Misha, but went back to their assigned tasks.

"You called (Y/N)?" She asks, walking beside Eina.

"Oh, sorry! I was just trying to remember your name, and I accidentally shouted it once I got it." You explain, an awkward smile on your face. She nods in understanding before her expression becomes a mischievous smile.

"Oh, (Y/N)! How could you forget me!?" She teases, faking a hurtful look.

"N-no It's not l-like that, I was j-just..." You nervously say, meekly rubbing the side of your shoulder.

"Don't mind her (Y/N). So, why the sudden visit?" She asks. Misha walks away to do her tasks, laughing to herself.

"O-Oh! I just wanted to thank you earlier about the people demanding for a War Game." You say, a bright smile present on your face.

"It's okay (Y/N)! It was actually our fault. Someone here! Forgot to include the protection along with the level information." She says, glaring towards a male employee that shrinks back in fear.

"So, anyways... thanks once again, I'll go catch up with Bell on the dungeon now." You say, turning to leave.

"Take care of Bell in the dungeon, alright?" She requests, you nod at her before walking out.

- You were running towards the dungeon, but suddenly collide with someone. you looked carefully at the person and see that it's Ryuu -

"Ryuu! I'm so sorry!" You apologize, pulling her up. You see that she has a worried look on her face.

"(Y/N)! Thank God! I was just looking for you!" She says, before catching her breath from all the running.

"What!? Why!?" You ask, worried for her wellbeing.

"A village got attacked! Athollo! It was supposed to be next week!" She explains, your eyes widen, you quickly pull her hand.

"What are you waiting for, Ryuu! Let's go!" You shout, pulling her hand, but she removes your grasp.

"I can't (Y/N). I still have a shift in the Hostess of Fertility. If I leave right now, Mama Mia could get suspicious." She explains, a look of hesitation and worry on her face.

"Then what should I do?" You quickly ask, fully understanding the situation.

"I need you to check for survivors. The town is on the western side of Ashborne." She requests, you nod in understanding before running off to the said location, not wanting to waste any more time.

<Timeskip>

- You just arrived at Athello. The town wasn't looking good. The wooden walls that protect them from low-level monsters outside of the dungeon are demolished, the wooden gate was forced open, based on the markings, they used a battering ram. You walked inside, carefully examining the area -

"*sigh* I don't think anyone could survive in an attack like this." You sighed, sorrow overtaking you, the lives you could've saved if you were just in time. But fortunately, you heard a cough under the rubble of a demolished house.

"Shit! Someone's still alive!" You shout, quickly running to the house to assist. You summoned Oni & Executioner to help remove the rubble and debris.

- Once done, you see a man with light brown hair, and blue eyes. He has a muscular build, can be easily classified as an adventurer, but the tools strapped to his belt told you otherwise. You helped him get up -

"You're the Godkiller, right?" He asks, slightly glaring at you.

"Yeah, so what? Are you going to try and kill me?" You ask, his glare softens a bit, he sat down on one of the rocks.

"If it was earlier, I would, even though I don't stand a chance*chuckle*. I legitimately thought you killed Gods for fun, hence the name Godkiller, but since Ares did this. I kinda get where you're coming from. So, tell me, why are you here?" He explains, a smile formed on his lips before instantly disappearing.

"I came to help! A friend of mine is also with me. Anyways, what's your name?" You ask, he stares at you with a surprised look.

"The names Raziel Crook, you can call me Raze. By the way, could that friend of yours be Ryuu?" He asks, you nod. He starts to chuckle that eventually becomes a full-on laugh.

"Wow! First, the criminal Gale, who had an 80-Million bounty, helped us. Now! It's the Godkiller himself!" He says, putting his hands up to the sky.

"Tell me what happened here?" You ask, going straight to the point.

"First off, I'm the one who tells Ryuu about the attacks. I spy on their camps to get information. The original village to be attacked would be Landow. I guess they somehow sensed me, so they took us out first." He explains, his voice unshaken for some reason, but you can feel the guilt coming off him.

"Well, since we were unprepared. The attack took only 2 hours, the fighters were quickly dispatched and the women..." He explains but stopped as his eyes widen in realization.

"What happened next?" You ask, trying to get every single bit of information.

"T-The women and children. They took them! We need to save them!" He shouts, his voice faltering.

"Wait? (This dude lookin' kinda sus) If you were stuck under that rubble. How did you know they took them?" You ask, skeptical of the man. Pointing the tip of the scythe to his throat.

"I was the one who looked after them! Since I am level 3, the people entrusted me with them. But that bastard knight with a magic sword! They thought I was dead! The other knights took them and destroyed the house leaving me under that rubble." He explains, you sigh and put down the scythe.

"Any idea where they are now?" You ask, he sadly shakes his head.

"It's okay, I can handle it." You reassure him

- You use the skill [Spies From The Shadows] and summon three crows to scout out the area. After that, you use [Deerstalker] to scope out any injured people in the vicinity. You recently learned that the crows can also get the effect of the skill. After a couple seconds, a crow lands on your shoulder and flew off in a direction, which signaling you to follow it -

"Alright, I got the location. Stay here, and I'll rescue the women and children." You say, signaling him to stay put.

"No! I'll go with you. It's my fault the knights got them, so I will try and help save them!" He explains, you nod before running off to follow the crow.

<Timeskip>

- You and Raziel are hiding in foliage, scoping out 3 caravans. The knights decided to camp for the night. The both of you were currently listening to 2 knights talking -

"These villages contain nothing! We bustin' our asses off for a couple of food and resources." The first knight complained

"Don't know about you, man? But the women are a good resource. speaking of women, I need to release some stress." The second knight says, standing up and stretching for a bit.

"H-hey, what if Goldo sees you!" The other knight says, concerned for his friend.

"He won't do anything! Besides, I'm pretty sure they're already doing it. Come quick before they get first dibs on the cat girl." The knight says, laughing

- But before the 2 knights could leave, one gets decapitated, while the other one gets stabbed in the head. Raziel tries to run to the carriages, but you stopped him -

"Why are you in such a hurry?" You tease him

"They're raping the women! What's wrong with you?" He asks angrily, his attention got diverted to the sound of screams and thuds. Raziel peaks his head out of the bush and sees all the knights on the ground. All of them clutching their heads in pain as electricity surges through their body, before losing their consciousness

"What happened here?" He asks, looking at you with a confused look.

"I guess someone wanted to practice medicine." You joked, walking towards the unconscious knights.

- But before you can reach one, a large hand connects with your face. The force of the punch sent you on the ground -

"So, you're Goldo, Interesting! Raziel! Tie up the other knights. I'll take care of Goldo." You say, rubbing your cheek then standing up. Looking at the behemoth of a man, wearing a shining golden armor

- You stand there waiting for something, the knight tilts its head in confusion before speaking -

"What are you waiting for, Godkiller!" He says, his gruff and deep voice slightly muffled because of the helmet.

"Your line." You say, the knights tilt his head once again in confusion.

"What line?" He asks, irritated that the battle hasn't started yet.

"You know... every boastful line you knights of Ares have before the fight. Do you not have one?" You ask, slightly intrigued.

"Those are for weaklings and insolent fools! They only make defeat more agonizing with boasting before a fight." He explains, now this, this has piqued your interest.

"Finally! Someone understands! Keep this attitude up, and you might be spared." You say, an amused and satisfied look on your face.

"But I! Won't be as merciful!" He says, brandishing a rather large flail, it lights up a color of purple, which signifies magic is included.

- The purple color lightens, the man swings his flail towards you like it's weightless, but after it collides with you, the purple color darkens, hitting you. It felt like a whole castle was dropped at you -

"*cough* It's either your very strong, or there's gravity magic at work." You say, standing up.

- You tried hitting him, but your scythe just became heavier when close to his armor. The armor is also enchanted with gravity magic, which made the gravity much more intense around the man. In order to defeat him, you need something of great power. Then it struck you. You borrowed the Oni's rage -

"You're in a lot of trouble now!" You say as you activated it, your eyes lit up a blood color, then your body started emitting red flame.

- Goldo swung his flail once again, but the rage of the Oni already have taken effect. You quickly parry the flail with your scythe and hold the chain. You then swung down on his arm that was holding the flail because of the increased strength boost given, you cut it clean off, including the armor. Now defeated, Goldo sat down and used the armor's gravity to the max. Even with the Oni's rage, the intensity of the gravity made it impossible to hit the man -

"Tsk, you could've had a quick death, but this is your choice!" You say, irritated, stepping back and breaking the Hillbilly's pendant.

- Hillbilly looks at the man before looking back at you, waiting for approval, you nod your head, and he starts his weapon. The weapon whirred as the blades spun -

"This is my favorite part!" You happily say, clapping your hands with joy as the weird weapon whirred and smoked.

- Just as expected, Hillbilly ran at an inhuman speed. You can see Hillbilly slowing down as he neared Goldo, but in your previous battles, no wall or armor ever stopped the unrelenting strength of Hillbilly. He breaks through the gravity and saws Goldo in half -

"26 for Hillbilly! 0 for anyone on the receiving side!" You shout proudly, recounting every single wall, gate, and person Hillbilly took down, before dismissing him.

- You walk to Raziel and see that he already tied up all the knights, 15 in total. He also already freed the villagers -

"Raziel, bring them back to the village. I'll have Legion accompany you. I need to do something first." You command him. Breaking the Legion pendant.

- They leave and went back to the village along with Legion. The villagers were skeptical at first that 1 of the Godkiller's killer was the one accompanying them, but Raziel reassured them. After a bit of convincing, they complied -

"Finally, let's get back to business." You say, lining up the knights, then you summoned the Nurse, Spirit, and Huntress.

"Okay, tell me where the next attack we'll be!" You command them

"Over our dead body! Right, guys!" A knight shouted. 2 other knights complied with him

"Alright! 12 left." You say, snapping your finger. In an instant, the three knights died. The first one got a hatchet to the head, splitting his head open, the second one got his throat slit, while the last one was completely decapitated.

"Anyone else wants to become an inspiration?" You ask, an evil smile forming on your face. The knights shake their heads no.

"So, who's speaking first?" You ask, one knight complied.

"I don't know about the next attack, but there's a camp where we store all the resources just north. Now let me go." The knight pleaded, you cut the rope bounding him. The knight quickly runs away.

- You signaled the Huntress to do her thing. The woman throws a hatchet into the air, after a couple of seconds, you hear a sound of the hatchet connecting to flesh and probably bone followed by a thud -

"I guess my work here is done!" You say, the knights were all quiet, waiting for their deaths. You can hear a faint sob but ignore it.

- You instantly decapitated a knight. The one sobbing couldn't hold it anymore and started crying. But rather than a man's voice, you hear a woman. You walked to the knight and took off the helmet. It's a woman, not more than 17 years old -

"What the hell! This just makes things much harder." You say, scratching the back of your head.

"Please! Godkiller! I was just pressured to join because they held my family captive!" The woman pleaded, bringing her tied hands up.

"*sigh* Anyone else pressured to join bring your hands up." You commanded. Not knowing what's the proper thing to do in the situation. The remaining 11 knights all raised their hands up.

- You untied the woman and helped her up. You command her not to run because the Huntress' hatchets don't miss -

"Point at the Knights who are in the same or similar situation as you." You command her. The woman hesitated and lowered her head. After some time, she shakes her head no.

"None of them?" You ask, the woman nods

"Okay... turn around, sweetie." You command her. She slowly turns around, allowing you to swiftly dispatch the knights. Once done, you look at the girl.

"So, what's your name?" You ask, removing her attention at all the dead bodies littered on the floor.

<><><>

Welp, this is Chapter 20, bye.

Thank you for reading my story! Unfortunately, no one gave me an Danmachi OC so I just created my own characters, stay tuned for the next chapters and thank you once again for reading and voting for my story. Bye!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

54.4K 812 31
this is a new Danmachi Rewrite story I thought of and it seems more interesting in my opinion in this story, Bell is the king of a kingdom called Bab...
289 3 14
In the bustling city of Orario, where adventurers gather from far and wide to delve into the mysterious depths of the dungeon, a young adventurer nam...
36.6K 495 13
Story inspired by: @HirukoEmiyo Traditional oc story What else can i put here
501 25 3
What if a boy who wanted to be a hero decided to help the same monster who hunted humans since the start of time and decide he will be the one to sav...