Never Let You Go

De KamlieM

Mean can't believe his eyes. He can't believe that the person he's been looking for is right in front of him... Mais

The Coming out
The Love so Deep
Tsunami of Feelings
The Fall Out
The Thread of Love
Missing You
We Meet Again
We Meet Again part 2
The Revelation
How Time Pass

Not an update but a question

613 21 6
De KamlieM

Hey guys! This is not an update I apologize but I have a question that might be kind of... disturbing to some. Just a fair warning.

So here it is. I was thinking of making a spin off for this story for PerthSaint but as you read, they have a very large age gap and I did the math while slacking off at work 😂😂 and I found out that they have a 26 years for an age gap. Is it even legally possible to pair off a couple with that huge amount of age gap? Or will they look so creepy and disturbing?

Hope someone answers because I'm really itching in writing this spin off and I don't want to offend anyone 😊😊

-KamlieM

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.5K 39 21
Did you mean any of the things you said to me?" I asked with tears in my eyes and heart hurting. "I really don't know anymore.." he speaks. Not meeti...
70.6K 3.6K 28
Mean Phiravich flirted with every living thing he met. He was all that. Everyone always fell for his charm. Everyone meant both girls and guys enchan...
677 2 20
Just Know some shit finna go down. If you aint read Me Or Him then you most definitely missed a step.
48.8K 1.8K 22
Can had his reasons for turning down Tin and asking for friendship instead. Overwhelmed, confused, jealous, inexperienced, scared... imminent parenth...