DxD The innocent gamer

By JamesHall137

ok so you know the drill a kid dies but a god takes pity on our cinnamon roll and puts him in to another worl... More

info.
bio
prolong
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22.
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31 πŸ‹
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 οΏΌπŸ‹
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

chapter 5

15.2K 215 149
By JamesHall137

As she left I waved to her I then went to the mall.

Time skip.

As I was walking home I was still curious as to how much crap my inventory can hold in my inventory I got a lot of stuff I got like 6 floor lamps 4 box Fan's a full sized bed and frame for it and like a lot of rugs and a fridge I still had like 50 Buck's left so I should be good I then got to my house and I opened the doors I go in I close and lock them o then went and put my stuff in the basement and go to sleep.

Time skip.

As I get up I saw it was Sunday and I saw a quest.

Quest: go meet with the devil's that are in charge at kuoh academy.

Rewards: 1000 exp/$500/ 1 skill book.

Yes/no?

I thought yes and I saw that there was a timer to this I had 2 hour's until I was surprised to be there I then see that it was marked on my mini map I then went took a shower and went to get something to eat.

Time skip.

After I ate I then went over to the church to tell father o'malley I saw him sweeping off the side walk that led in to the church.

Father o'malley: oh ryo I don't need you today what brings you here.

Ryo: I thought I should tell you that I'm going to meet with the devil's at kuoh academy and to get my schedule and to look at the school.

I saw his eyes widened.

Ryo: we don't want war we want peace so that maybe we can all coexist.

I saw that he smiled a little.

Father o'malley: that would be nice please do us good.

Ryo: I will I'll see you later father.

I saw him nod and I left I had 40 minutes left to get there I then went ahead over there.

Time skip.

As I was approaching the school I saw them well it would be harder to know that they are devil's if they wasn't talking about meeting a angel ad I got closer I saw these people.

I also see koneko she sniffed the air and looked over to see me the other's looked where she was looking as she came over to me.

Koneko: ryo what are you doing here?

Ryo: I was told I had to meet rias gremory and sona sitri why?

I saw everyone's eye's widened at this.

Koneko: wait your an angel?

Ryo:*light blush* y-yes ma'am.

I then realized something.

Ryo: hey wait that means your a devil that's so cool.

I say the last part a little excited as I hear someone clear there throat I looked over to see a girl with a bob cut and a red head and 2 other girls.

???: I am rias gremory.

???: And I am sona sitri.

Ryo: *excited* oh hi I'm ryo kiyo Lord michael sent me here.

Rias: *chuckles* it seems you know my rook.

Ryo: oh yeah she was really nice to me yesterday she helped me find the mall and then she helped me with a woman she said something about a world of pleasure I didn't really know what she meant by that but koneko told me that she was a bad girl and not to do anything one of them say so I won't.

I then get my head patted by koneko we was the same height so it was pretty easy for her to be able to pet me I just then found the floor very interesting as I felt my cheeks heat up.

Rias: this is my queen akeno.

Akeno: ara ara aren't you a good little boy~

I blushed at that I don't know why but I like how she talked I then get asked.

Sona: so what are you here for.

Ryo: um hold on let me check.

I then took out my phone and started a video chat with Michael as he answered.

Ryo: michael what am I here for again I forget.

I saw everyone do a double take as he says.

Michael: ok are you in front of the devil's.

Ryo: yep.

Michael: ok hand the phone to rias gremory.

I do so.

Rias: um h-hello Lord michael.

Michael: ah rias want ryo here to be a normal kid I'd like for him to at least have a school life as well as work with you and your peerage of like for you to teach him also I feel like he has a sacred gear but we haven't figured it out yet so would you mind keeping an eye on him.

Ryo: I'm perfectly fine on taking care of myself.

Michael: ryo what's sex.

Ryo: I don't know is that a type of food.

Michael: and until you've figured that out you will be supervised.

I hanged my head in defeat.

Michael: this will be a sign of us trying to start peace goodbye.

He then hang up as I cross my arms and pouted and said.

Ryo:*pouting* no fair.

Rias gave me my phone back and I put it in my pocket as I see.

Quest completed!

Quest: meet the devil's!

Rewards: 1000 exp/$500/1 skill book.

Would you like to except these rewards?

Yes/no?

I thought yes and I see.

Level up x2.

I then hear.

Sona: also here's your schedule.

Ryo: thank you.

Sona: your quite welcome.

Rias: what are you going to do now.

Ryo: I think I might go back home and organize a few things.

I saw them all nod and I left.

Time skip.

I got home and I was currently in my living room I found a book shelf and I was looking through the books until I found 2 books that said.

Instant dungeon create.

Details: allows you to make a dungeon of the surrounding area if you destroy a building in this it won't be destroyed when you come out of the dungeon the time you spend in there is the same as in the real world.

Instant dungeon escape.

Details: let's you come out of the instant dungeon.

Would you like to except these skills?

Yes/no?

I thought yes and I then said.

Ryo: instant dungeon.

Just then I was transported I closed my eyes and when I opened them I saw I was still in my basement but something didn't feel right I went outside and I saw that the sky was bluish green and I saw a bunch of skeletons and zombies at the church I used observe on them.

Observe:

Race: skeleton.

Level: 1.

HP: 60/60

Stamina: 30/30

MP: 0

Strength: 5

Endurance: 5

Agility: 5

Intelligence: 0

Wisdom: 0

Luck: 5

Observe:

Race: zombie.

Level: 1.

HP: 100/100

Stamina: 50/50

MP: 0

Strength: 7

Endurance: 7

Agility: 3

Intelligence: 0

Wisdom: 0

Luck: 5

I then took out my angel gun and got closer to them and I shot one of the zombies heads off I saw it took my MP to fire it it only took 5 of my MP I then smirked at this.

Time skip.

As I shot the last skeleton I saw it drop something when I got over to it I saw it was a small round sheild it kinda looked like it was made for a viking
I picked it up and it was a perfect fit on my left arm at least I have something to defend myself with I then go around and I see a few zombies and skeletons here and there I then see 3 skeletons in a straight row heading to me I then used my angel gun and I take carful aim and I shot them as I do I saw I got all 3 of them I then see this.

New skill acquired!

Sharp shooting level 1/10

Details: let's you be able to shoot guns or bows and arrows with a greater chance of getting a critical hit.

I closed it I kept walking around i saw I was at 250 MP left that's when I see a bigger skeleton with a lot of armor and a crown I think and a mace.

I then used observe on it.

Observe:

Race: dungeon mini boss.

Level: 30.

HP: 800/800

Stamina: 500/500

MP: 200/200

Strength: 40

Endurance: 40

Agility: 40

Intelligence: 10

Wisdom: 10

Luck: 30.

Ryo: and fuck.

I then used I.D escape as I do I see I'm back in my basement which I'm glad I can't fight that thing I then see a small tab at the corner of my vision I didn't notice before I thought of clicking it and I see that it's where I can except rewards for Secret Quest's I saw I had 2 of them but I think I'll save it until I have a more these didn't give much experience so I'll wait a while I then looked at my stats and I saw I leveled up 2 more times.

Stats:

Name: ryo kiyo.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: human/angel hybrid.

Title: child prodigy.

Fame: none.

Sacred gear: none.

Level: 10 exp: 47%

HP: 275/275 (Regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 250/250 (Regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 1,000/1,000 (Regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 24

Endurance: 24

Agility: 24

Intelligence: 24

Wisdom: 24

Luck: 15

Points: 20.

Money: $550.

I then put my points in.

Stats:

Name: ryo kiyo.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: human/angel hybrid.

Title: child prodigy.

Fame: none.

Sacred gear: none.

Level: 10 exp: 47%

HP: 350/350 (Regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 330/330 (Regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 1,250/1,250 (Regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 44

Endurance: 44

Agility: 44

Intelligence: 44

Wisdom: 44

Luck: 25

Points: 0

Money: $550.

Author: ok so my friend asked me how i do the points and how many I put in to HP stamina and MP but I told him I don't put any in it he was pretty confused so in case any of you are I'll tell you this is how I do this if I put a point in to endurance then you get a point in endurance but also in health as well the same with agility and stamina I put one in agility it goes to stamina as well and the same with intelligence and MP I know it's kinda hard to understand I actually had to write it down for my friend and he's smarter then me I hope you all understand and I know someone will say that that all my stats are the same so shouldn't my MP stamina and HP be the same all I'm going to say is figure it out yourself.

I then saw that it was kinda late and I went to bed I want to be early on my first day of school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 506 14
This will no longer be updated. I am writing a remake so check that one instead
98.8K 1.3K 19
You are a child from a different universe you died, but get reincarnated to a different universe but don't remember anything, so your quest starts a...
2.4K 94 7
A boy named Akira, being safe from death at the moment of a deadly blast, almost ate his whole body. Then he arrives from land Element Nation into a...
1.4K 9 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...