The King's Little Plaything

By cold_soba_lover

// BakuDeku // One-Shot ----- • ----- "M-My King...?" "Your Alpha." ----- • ----- ~Smut ~Fluff ~Angst More

The King's Little Plaything

9.9K 153 444
By cold_soba_lover

8000 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼

---

𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓴𝓾 • 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓽

𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂

---

"My King."

The forest green-haired omega bowed along with a few others like himself before the king, the imitating, conqueror of lands, the Crimson King, the mightiest alpha know by the seven lands. The omega was forced here, to his palace along with a few others.

He wasn't for sale... he just happened to be unlucky, as he tried to convince himself.

The king was seated on his throne, his red cape attached to his shoulders, jewellery hanging from his neck, his outfit revealing his scarred and muscled, well-toned body. He was the definition of an alpha.

The omegas stood, all trembling, all terrified of the king as he eyed them one by one, top to bottom. After five minutes, the king stood up and walked towards the green-haired omega.

He was looking down, clearly the shyest one of them all, he was wearing an old outfit, ripped, dirty, just like the rest of the omegas.

The alpha lifted his chin so that he could get a good look at his face, the omega was holding back ugly tears, he knew what was coming for him.

"Your eyes are beautiful, omega." He whispered to his ear, his tone was nowhere near gently, which only made him want to run away even more.

Without letting go of his face, the king looked up to the men who stood behind the omegas, "I want this one." He spoke with utter hatred, was it towards the omega? Or the money-hungry men? The forest green-haired omega had the questions occupy his mind. While the rest of the omegas were taken away as the weak, fragile emerald green-eyed omega remained at the very spot he had settled on.

The king had left and once he came back, a woman was standing beside him, definitely a beta. Her golden blonde hair had a flower attached to it, a beautiful, tiny common daisy.

"My omega, I shall escort you to your room." The beta said and led the way as the king's eyes got lost in his beauty once again, he was undressing what was now his with his crimson orbs, surely he would do it with his own hands soon enough.

The omega was escorted to a large room filled with silver and such. A gigantic bed, a dressing area where various outfits hung beautifully, windows wide as they allowed the sun rays to enter and lighten the room.

But none of this mattered to the timid omega. He didn't want to be used like a little plaything that the terrifying alpha had his fun with. All this was worthless in his eyes. He wanted to be free.

Nothing else.

"The king has ordered me to run you a bath, my omega. After that, you can rest until dinner is served." The beta said and smiled, the omega just nodded. The blonde-haired woman went inside the bathroom and the sound of the water drops was heard right after.

The omega stood still, thinking of how harsh the Alpha king would be with his defenceless body.

A while later, the warm steam and the rich smell of spring flowers could be seen sneaking out of the said bathroom that the omega hadn't stepped foot in.

Then the door opened, "The bath is ready, my omega." The beta said and took him in. The omega stared at the bubble full bathtub, he had to take his clothes off now, which would reveal her whip mark covered back.

"C-Can you... leave..?" He spoke with a raspy tone, his mouth hadn't been open for so long that he felt like his throat would bleed from talking again. "Of course, my-"

"I-It's Izuku." The omega hesitantly cut the servent off with his stutter, and the woman just smiled, as she left the bathroom.

The omega stripped down from his dirty shoes, then filthy clothes, and finally he took off his boxers. After a second of him scanning his own pale body in the mirror, he hopped inside the bathtub that was prepared for him and him only.

His green hair floating above the flower-scented water, as his body felt relaxed in a way.

This felt nice.

He washed his body, then his hair and he didn't leave the bathtub until he was sure that he was clean as an angel.

Surely a while later, a knock on the door was heard, "My omega- My Izuku? Are you done? Do you need any help?" The nice beta's voice was heard from the other side.

"I...I'm done-" before the omega could finish, the door opened and the beta was seen, she was holding a towel and a bathrobe.

He got out of the bath, the omega was busy covering his private parts as the servent beta wrapped him up in towels.

The beta took the omega to the dressing room after drying his hair off and combing it gently as possible, just like she was told by the king.

The omega only sat silently as the beta picked out an outfit for the green-haired boy. "How does this one look, my omega?" The beta asked with a courageous tone.

Izuku eyed the green vest with the rarest fabric, and the soft white shirt, it looked beautiful. A combination of pitch green and white. He just nods and looks back at the silver detailed mirror. Getting in his clean boxers.

Once he was done with that, the beta took out bright red shoes, you could see the shine in the omega's eyes. The beta helped the omega get dressed.

"You're all done as it seems, My omega- Izuku." The servent said and smiled. This omega was only seventeen years old, and his life was a living hell.

The door to the large room opened slowly, revealing a tall man, a beta. He had dark blue hair and bright red eyes, he had the movements of a trained fighter,

'A knight' The omega thought as the man bowed, the omega was taken back by a beta bowing before him, after all, he was at the very bottom of the food chain, said by the seven lands.

"My omega, the king has ordered me to show you around as you wish."

Izuku snapped out of it as the beta handed him a pair of soft white gloves with golden details, he put them on and examined himself through the reflection, "T-Thank you..."

"It's Himiko, my omega," the woman said with a smile, Izuku nodded and smiled as well and left the room, following the knight.

"W-what do I call you beta?" Izuku asked, without facing the omega, the taller male answered, "My name is Tenya."

The blue-haired beta answered with a formality, the omega only nodded as they kept walking. Tenya showed the shy omega around the castle, it was massive, gold and silver covering every inch of the place, not that it mattered to him.

Finally, they reached to the throne room, of course, the omega had been here but he would rather see it with less terrified eyes. At least... that's what he thought.

"My King, I wasn't expecting you to be here until dinner, we'll leave if you wish-" the beta was cut off by the alpha as he stood up, "No matter, but you can leave Tenya, omega, you stay."

Izuku shivered at the alpha's demand, as Tenya bowed and left the King walked over to him, dismissing the other people in the room. The alpha fixed the omega's beautiful green hair behind his perfectly shaped ear, you could see the faint blush on the smaller boy's freckled cheeks.

"Now this is more like it." The alpha said, seeing how stunning his omega looked all cleaned up and well dressed. "What's your name, omega?" he asked as walked behind the green-haired boy, grabbing his waist with a gentle touch.

The omega tenses up by the alpha's unpredicted contact and even if he opens his mouth to speak, no words come out. "Go on~ omega..." The alpha whispers to his ear with a seductive tone, "Answer the question."

"I-It's Izuku, m-my king-"

"Your Alpha.

The alpha's tone had become thicker, the omega can't bring himself to look at the king in the eyes, even though every part of him has the desire to see those shining crimson orbs once again.

"So, Izuku~" the alpha speaks, breaking the silent tension between the two, "How did someone as beautiful as you end up in the hands those worthless pieces of shits?"

The omega was taken back by the alpha's question, why would he care in the first place, he had no purpose but to be his plaything.

He felt big hands, much bigger than his travel lower on his back, warm and touch hungry hands that desired to me inside him, the only emotion he felt was fear. Maybe if he answered his question... then the alpha would stop...?

"M-my parents got killed while I was a little boy... then I was taken to the omegan camp, by a bunch of hunters-"

The omega stopped as he realized what he was doing, he can't trust this crazy alpha!

He was feeling a little lachesism, a disaster to get him out of this situation, little did he know, that disaster he hoped for so dearly would never come.

The alpha reached his hand down to the under of the omega's pants, "Go on~ I can listen to you all day all night Izuku~" that's when he grabbed the smaller male's ass and squished it.

"I-"

"You what omega? Let me guess..! Don't want this? Well, let me remind you of your place. I'm the alpha here, whatever I say, you obey because you're the cute little omegan slut here."

The alpha let go of the green-haired boy's ass and wrapped his arms around the boy's body from his waistline, playing with his nipples from behind him, then stopping himself in order to give the omega a lesson.

He grabs his arms and holds them with a tight grip that would surely leave a few red marks for a couple of days and then the alpha holds the omega's wrists.

The omega can feel the water begging to collect at the bottom of his eyelids, he cussed at himself for being too naive... as he had always been.

The alpha king turns his body to face his omega, he bends down to reach his pink lips.

The wide windows all around the massive throne room are stripped down from the red curtains that would be holding back the beautiful colours of the sunset.

The alpha leans closer and gently kisses the omega in the lips as he still won't go off the frail male's small wrists. He kisses him, careless of what the omega thinks. The sun hits the two from a remarkable angle, making the two look like shadowy figures from afar.

The alpha bites the omega's bottom lip, demanding entrance without words, without hesitation, the emerald-eyed omega lets the crimson eyed alpha in.

The king's tongue explores every inch of the green-haired boy's mouth, the alpha is well aware that this isn't what the omega wants but his desires can't be helped.

Once he lets go of the shy omega, he turns around, leaving the boy frozen like a stone statue, he grabs his cape that was placed on his throne and walks past the greenette.

He opens the doors and without looking back he speaks once again,

"It's Katsuki, omega."

After some time... The alpha took his seat at the dining table, many candles shining bright, brightening the room as the timid omega sat at the other side of the large table decorated with all kinds of food.

There was an uncomfortable silence, ever since the alpha had pulled that stunt on the smaller boy, he had been on edge, still terrified of the Crimson King.

The alpha ate like he hadn't had any food for the last week, plates were sat in front of him, one after the other while the omega sat up straight and played with the mean places before him.

"Oi, omega!" The alpha yelled, his mouth stuffed with red meat, "Why aren't you eatin' ?" He asked, the omega didn't want to answer, he wasn't quite used to this, eating without the feeling of securing his food so that no one would take it away from him...

Was he somehow lucky that he got out of that omegan 'camp'? Would this even be considered lucky..?

"I-I'm full, alpha." He answered wobbly, the alpha gave him a questioning look, taking it as a cue, the omega stabbed his the piece of pork with his silver fork in hand and ate it.

Don't get him wrong, he loved eating and his mom- before the poor soul was murdered- used to make delicious food and he loved nothing more than a warm and well-prepared meal... but he had learned to share it with the ones in need. Making him eat less than he once used to.

The people who were younger than him and needed more food than they were given by the abusive betas back at that hell hole they called a camp. He always cared for others and put them first.

"Good. If you want more, you call the chef, got it?" The alpha says the omega nods only.

As the dinner goes by, minutes feel like hours to the greenette omega, how could this get any boring?

The king was drinking, unlike the shy boy. He had never had any alcohol in his life, he still considered himself young and never saw why it was necessary to poison your body on purpose-

"Om-omega!" The alpha yelled, slapping his hands on the table and causing a glass of water to fall and shatter to pieces, "Come here, now!" The king- no, the alpha demands.

The omega made his way to the other side of the dining table, quickly but carefully. Once he was standing next to the alpha he gulped in fear.

"You-- you're like so damn cute-- I wanna fucking eat that ass of yours~" the alpha said, he was clearly drunk, the omega was surprised the king could still form full sentences.

Even though they didn't have any meaning behind them.

Or did they?

The alpha pulled the omega by his weak arm and sat him on his lap, the omega's face was taken over by a dark shade of red, he wanted to cover his face but the alpha had them pinned between his thighs.

"W-What's wrong, you can't stay next to me without blushing, how cute~" the alpha said with a sassy tone. He put the beer glass on the table, making it echo through the dining hall, unknown to Izuku, that was a signal for the servants to leave the room.

As the betas left the room one by one, the alpha got harder as the fear in the omega's heart spread through his entire body. The alpha placed his hands on the omega's vest, unbuttoning the golden buttons, the omega knew he needed to protest against the king's wish but how..?

He grabbed the alpha's larger hands, and held them with a soft touch, trying to let the drunk alpha know he didn't want whatever was going on inside his head.

For a brief moment, the alpha locked eyes with the omega, then placed his hand on the smaller boy's freckled cheek, "You're- fucking gorgeous," the alpha said with a flat voice.

The omega collected all the courage pied up in him and decided to say what had been in his mind for a long time, "Y-You don't t-think they're childish..?" The green-haired boy asked the alpha's lips formed a smile which turned into a smirk in a matter of seconds.

Katsuki, with a rapid move, swung the tiny omega over his shoulder and held him restrained, he then stood up and walked to his quarters, still a little lightheaded from all the glasses- no bottles of alcohol, he took echoing steps through the halls.

Once the alpha reached his room, he roughly threw the omega to his massive bed and shut the door, he couldn't have cared less what happened to the omega.

He was nothing but an easily blushing, shy, timid sex slave for him, the omega- Izuku was his plaything, his new source of pleasure.

The alpha's ripped body towered over the timid omega's fragile one. He tried his best to get a glimpse into his omega's eyes. The same ones that had stolen his heart.

The boy avoided looking into his crimson ones, he didn't want this, he was scared and alone in this further land, lost. The next thing he knew, he was standing before the Crimson king's land. And now... he was about to be touched by the older male.

The alpha gently grabbed the omega's chin, making his body tense once again. "I want you to look at me as I fuck you... omega." the king demanded with a stern tone, sending shivers to the omega's spine.

He hesitantly looked up, locking his emerald green orbs with the crimson ones. The alpha's gaze petrified him, his aura could snap you in half in a matter of seconds. His scarred and toned body looked beautiful, it was impossible not to desire the alpha.

"You look beautiful." The king said, as his hand slid down from the boy's chin to his collarbone, then his chest and then his flat flawless stomach, then the alpha placed both hands on his hips. He was skin tight, his stunning eyes about to drop tears.

The alpha's hands travelled all the way down and finally, he held the omega's sensitive area in his large hands. He was so small, almost skinny enough to count his ribs one by one. He motioned one of his fingers to torment him, the omega squirrelled.

"P-Please...St-Stop--" tears were forming in the omega's eyes as he helplessly managed to stutter the two words despite being scared to death.

"Oh~ but I don't want to, omega..." The alpha spoke and went back to tormenting the fragile omega, he lowered his head and got closed to his pale and freckled body.

He inhaled his scent with passion, what are you doing to me... The crimson eyed alpha thought as his body went lower, he took out his tongue and licked the boy's thigh.

"...And I always get what I want." He said as he did the same thing once again. Holding the omega down by his wrists.

He let go of his wrists and leaned closer, burying his ash-blond hair to his neck, inhaling his scent once again. The omega didn't speak, he wouldn't dare to. Who knew what this mad alpha would do to him.

"You're irresistible...Omega," he whispered to the omega's ear with a gentle tone, unexpected by the younger male, his tears had cooled down, accepting his faith, but then the alpha spoke again.

"But enough fooling around, I just can't wait any longer, it's my rut after all."

The omega gulped in fear, 'No..' he thought, his body was trembling once again, the omega tried to escape from the alpha's gaze but he knew it was not even near possible.

"Please... D-Don't.." the omega begged the alpha on top of him, tears running down his face that was scattered with cute dark freckles.

The alpha slapped the omega across his face, shutting him up for a second. An alpha- nonetheless he would never listen to an omega pinned down under him, many omegas' cries were heard at this same position as the green-haired boy.

Never once in his life, the Crimson King paid any mind to it, he didn't care nor listen to what the fuck the useless omegas had to say, so why would Izuku be an exception?

"Shut the fuck up!" Katsuki yelled with a taut voice. The omega didn't dare make a sound after that. The alpha made the boy turn around, if his grip on the omega's body didn't leave a bruise he would be surprised.

He slapped the greenette omega's ass harshly as he could, then he did it over and over again. Once he made sure the omega learned his lesson, he lay on him, "How did that feel, omega?" He asked but this time, the smaller male didn't answer.

That's when the alpha decides to mess with him more, he puts his finger inside the omega and pushes deep, finally, a pained moan escapes the omega's mouth. That's when the alpha shoved the second finger inside him and twisted them roughly.

"Anhg..!" The green-haired omega almost screamed, "Now we're talkin', right Izu?" The alpha said, anyone who heard him would say he had gone insane.

"I think you learned your lesson for today, my little omega." Katsuki said and pulled his fingers out, the omega was wet and the alpha laughed at the thought of actually fucking the fragile male's body with his own.

What a good choice he had made.

That night, the omega didn't get much sleep, he was frightened by the drunk alpha laying next to him. The blond wouldn't let the smaller boy leave his bed and now he was stuck here, naked and in pain. All he could do was hug the soft bed covers that the alpha had let him. He wanted to cry but what use was it? Shedding a few tears would change nothing.

So he stayed there quietly, watching the stars, trying to forget what had happened. '...They're beautiful...' he thought as he watched the countless dots up there through the window.

'I wonder what's beyond them... maybe a better place? Somewhere I can be happy and away from here..'

After hours and hours of trying to picture the distant lands filled with unlimited happiness, he drifted off to sweet dreams.

~

When the omega slowly opened his eyes, before he could question where he was, he felt warm and strong arms wrapped around his body, he liked the warm as an omegan instinct, so he didn't pay much attention to it. That is until he remembered who the arms belonged to.

His heart started pounding, the alpha was asleep, that was for sure. His sassy and angry expression was now replaced with a calm one, like his mind had gone blank, no emotions held behind.

He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in and curled up in a tiny ball, careful not to awaken the brutal man holding him. He felt his hips ache, but he couldn't look down, that would be weird considering he would have to put his head up and lift the covers that hid his fully exposed body.

Before he could move any further, the alpha's head dropped on his green curls, causing the blond's neck to fall right under the omega's nose. Something in him wanted to know how the alpha's scent felt like, so he may or may not have inhaled the smell... and that ended up in the alpha jolting awake.

The older male held his omega's face with one hand and gently squished it, "Hey omega~" the alpha mouthed, the omega tensed up and avoided the alpha's crimson orbs.

"What did I tell you about not looking at me, omega?" The alpha asked, but the omega didn't have the guts to answer, "You can talk you know, I won't be mad."

"T-To look at y-you and n-not avoid your e-eyes, alpha-" the omega quietly answer but he was cut short by the strong alpha, "Good."

The alpha let go of the omega's body, but only one hand, the other one still holding his body closer to his. The blond motioned his hand lower onto the omega back, who was biting his bottom lip.

The alpha's hand's adventure finally stopped when he reached the omega's hips. He placed his hand over the hurtful bruise he had left the previous night while he was messing with the omega.

Without a second passing by, the alpha pulled himself under the bed covers, and once he reached the boy's bottom half, gently lay his head on the omega's stomach. The greenette was surprised that the alpha still hadn't noticed the ugly whip marks littering his back.

Or perhaps the alpha didn't pay attention to it, as Katsuki pressed his thumb on the large bruise he had punished Izuku with, the omega visibly flinched and something in his chest told him never do that to the little omega again.

He landed a kiss over the purple bruise and said 'Sorry', barely audible to the greenette but he did hear it, "I-It's f-fine.. " the freckled boy said and smiled genuinely, even though he knew the blond wouldn't be able to see it from down there.

When the alpha climbed back up to rest his head on his pillow, he noticed the greenette blushing, which gave him an idea.

"Let's have a bath."

"W-What..?!"

The blond sat up and got on his feet as the greenette held the covers tighter, but that wasn't gonna help him one tiny bit. The alpha grabbed the smaller boy by his ankle and yanked it mightily, not that he had to put that much force into it, seeing the omega was really weak but he wanted to.

And he always did what he wanted.

He did what he had done last night and placed the boy over his right shoulder, the younger male covered his butt at least as they went to the bathroom, that was inside the gigantic room that belonged to the alpha.

Katsuki turned on the water and put the omega inside the bathtub, as the tub filled with warm water, the omega hugged his legs close, hiding away as the alpha poured bubbles inside. When the tub was filled and the bubbles float above the clear water, the alpha stripped down from his boxers.

He turned around to see the look on the omega's face, the green-haired boy blushed madly, 'Oh god...I-I-It's so big.!!' he thought to himself and covered his madly blushing face as Katsuki stepped inside the bathtub.

When the freckled boy revealed his face, moving his hands done, he saw the alpha sitting with his legs spread but his member was concealed by the bubbles.

"Liked what you saw?" The alpha said with a smirk on his face, Izuku avoided looking at the King's face.

The alpha then splashed water on the omega, which made him snap out of it. "Why are you sitting there all alone~?" The blond teased and grabbed Izuku by his arm, pulling him closer.

Once he made the omega lean on him, he finally saw the whip marks that the omega was so ashamed of, he ran his fingers through each line, he could feel the omega's saddening body language as he did so.

He had the urge to make the omega feel better somehow, he just didn't know...how. So he did the only thing he knew, to get his mind off of the marks on his back, he decided to tease him once again, he pulled the omega closer and rested his head on the crook of his neck.

The omega flinched as he felt the alpha's dick picking his ass, why was he even liking this...? The alpha had no intension of doing anything other than having meaningless sex with him, this was just the cool before the storm.

"Say, omega~ how old are you?"

"S-seventeen, a-alpha"

"Damn, I thought you just looked young." The alpha commented, playing with the boy's fluffy forest-green hair.

"Who the fuck did that to you?"

"W-What do you m-mean?"

"Your back, idiot."

"O-Oh... it doesn't matter, t-that was in the past, w-wasn't it? N-No need to think a-about it-"

The alpha didn't seem all that satisfied with the omega's answer, he had been playing with his hair but now that he was, the blond gripped the omega's hair and yanked his head towards his own shoulder.

"I asked you a simple question, omega."

One of the omega's eyes was shut, that pull had hurt, but he didn't protest against it, who was he to avoid an alpha's question?

"I- ouch, u-um I got them while I was in the omegan camp, a-alpha. I don't- I don't know who e-exactly did i-it, sorry..."

The smaller male answered, then the alpha let go of his green curls. Now an angry look painted on his face.

"Who the fuck does that?!" He yelled, his voice scared the omega as he tried to get away...at least a little. "Not in my kingdom! I'M GOING TO CARVE THEIR SKINS OFF!"

Izuku was taken back by the sudden, rage-full alpha's outburst, why would he get so mad about something like that...? Was it because of him, that he was the one who got hurt? Tortured...

He wasn't sure how to calm the blond alpha down, so he moved closer to the older male and softly placed his small gentle hand on his chest.

The alpha stopped yelling and looked at the greenette with an unfamiliar gaze, then locked eyes with the smaller male.

"S-See, I didn't a-avoid your eyes this time... m-my king."

"Tch. Took you long enough to learn that, omega."

The alpha made the omega turn around and hugged him, getting comfortable.

After a couple of minutes, the omega could feel his eyes getting heavier, he hadn't slept all night, after all.

Taking notice of the younger male's state, a smile formed on his lips. He pats his hair once again, the omega purred, a blush made it's way to his freckled cheeks.

"Just.. rest, Izuku."

The next day, Katsuki tried to make 'his' omega open up to him, to his surprise, Izuku talked, at least this time, -without a threat or a little teasing- he talked willingly

"I-I like to read.. I used to...to read quite often before I was taken a-away, alpha."

The alpha nodded as he stood up from his chair, for some reason, he didn't see Izuku as a sex-slave- nor a toy such as the previous omegas he had slept with and had his fun.

This omega, Izuku, was different in his eyes.

He was the definition of perfect, his smooth body, his fluffy green curls, his freckled adorable cheeks, his gentle soul, kindness... he really was special.

And the alpha felt the need to protect the younger male at all cost.

He grabbed the boy's arm and lifted him up, cutting his feet off of the red carpet, "W-Where a-are we going, m-my king?" The omega asked with a hint of panic in his quiet tone.

"The fucking library, you did just say you liked to read, right?" The omega nodded in response as he kept looking down, the alpha's grip was tight around his wrist, he lest out a yelp.

Taking the hint, the alpha put placed the omega down, sighing. "Just follow me, omega." He said, to his surprise, the green-eyed omega was holding his crimson cape.

The alpha smirked at the thought of the omega needing his scent, this was going better than he would have ever imagined. As they made their way to the dark oak wooden doors of the gigantic library, he could feel the omega's excitement.

Katsuki pushed the doors open, the omega jumped in front as the smell of the old and new books, pages filled his lungs, it had been so long since he had been to a library.

But he hesitated to step in, once he turned his head to face the alpha for permission, the blond grinned, "Go ahead, what are you waiting for?" The alpha said and right after that, the omega rushed inside.

The alpha slowly made his way to the freshly cleaned table and sat down, watching the omega's movements, "Cute." He mumbled to himself.

The librarian had an off day today so it was just the two of them here. Then he remembered today's meeting... with the other kings, princes and princesses.

"Fucking hell, I thought I would have him to myself, and now this kingdom shit.." he sighed again, thinking how he always hated the fact that his parents had to die and leave all this shit to him.

He would rather have his old hag and old man do this, until they were murdered, which had happened nearly 5 years ago, he never had any goal in mind, if they hadn't left him behind, and now were alive...

He would be the official king this year, on his 22nd birthday. But that, unfortunately, wasn't the case.

As he was lost in his thoughts, Izuku made his way back to the alpha, carrying a bunch of book with many pages, you couldn't even see his face from the number of books piled up in his arms.

He lost his balance and fell on the floor, the alpha rushed to help him as the omega held his head. The alpha grabbed the back of the omega's white-collar and lifted the younger male off of the ground.

"You could have called me, gosh you're super tiny hehe." the king mocked as the omega struggled to get down, "P-Please p-put me down." The omega said and the king laughed again, "Get down yourself, omega." Katsuki teased and chuckled as Izuku crossed his arms and waited to be put down, the alpha eventually had to let him go, after a minute, he was let down.

The alpha collected the books and placed them on the wooden table. Normally, this isn't something he would do but right now he couldn't have cared less.

He eyed some of the books as the omega read quietly. They were about astrophysics and advanced arithmetic. The blond wondered how someone the greenette's age understood all that.

He snatched the book away from the smaller male, "H-hey-!! I was reading that!" The omega said as he tried to reach for the book.

"You really understand this shit?!" The king laughed, "Y-yeah, why?" The omega spoke with a sassy tone, making that alpha smirk, "Chill, just I'm askin', nerd."

As he was still trying to reach for his book, the omega ended up on top of the alpha. "S-Sorry I-I didn't mean to, m-my king."

The alpha dropped the book on the floor and grabbed the omega's chin, getting closer than he was before. Then gently, he licked the boy's soft, pink lips.

He wanted to fuck him right then and there. How perfect could this small omega get? "Fuck, you taste like fucking vanilla, Izu~" the alpha taunted, the omega blushed, "Not that I don't like it though," Katsuki added as he kissed the omega.

Just then the door opened with a knock, the alpha pulled back and placed the omega back in the chair next to his. He just went back to reading.

"My king, your guests have arrived, they're waiting for you in the great hall."

Tenya informed the king in a formal manner, the alpha just nodded as the knight left his presence. His guests were the other alpha kings, queens or prince, princess.

His friends. Only a few were his age, the rest were younger than him, but he couldn't say he didn't enjoy their company.

"Izuku." The alpha said, cutting the omega's excitement reading time, the omega tilted his head up and locked eyes with the king.

"Let's go, I have a meeting and I want you to be there too, you got smarts." He said, and the omega swallowed in worry, they surely would all be alphas, and his next heat was close.

Perhaps too close.

Katsuki stood up and picked Izuku up, to the omega's surprise. The alpha played with his green curls for a moment and dragged the omega to the great hall after him.

Once they stepped inside, all eyes landed on the alpha and his omega.

The omega was holding Katsuki, almost scared for his life, a room full of alphas and he wasn't even marked yet.

"Katsuki, nice of you to join us." A girl with pitch-black hair and blood-red eyes much like the Crimson King's spoke, she looked young, younger than the king.

"Kasumi is right you know, what took you so long- Wait! Is that your omega?!" A pink-haired girl spoke, she had golden orbs that were shining through her expression, she was too sensitive to be an alpha, which explained why she was a beta.

The pink-haired Princess was sitting next to a spiky red-haired male, who had a scar over his right eye. The king's best friend since childhood.

"Hey Katsuki, good to see you, man." The red-headed male said with a grin, "Hey you idiots." The crimson king said.

There was absolutely no formality between this generation of royal families, it used to be really strict and no one dared to disobey one another.

The green-haired omega was hiding behind Katsuki, he was almost shivering as the alpha felt his body. "This is Izuku, my omega. He got smarts so I thought he could join or whatever."

The Crimson King's attitude changed quite often, one second he was a raging beast the other...well, he was a goddamn hot-headed teenager who was never told 'no' his entire life.

It was confusing.

As they both finally sat down, the meeting began. "So, as the information gathered by my soldiers, we found a lead in illegal omega trafficking. Although the pattern and how it's going on is still unknown we have identified the 'hunters', as labelled."

The Crimson King spoke, from the corner of his eye, he could see his omega shivering, he was starting to think it was a bad idea to bring him along. Then he got a rather interesting idea.

He placed his left hand in between the omega's thighs, feeling the older male's hand, the omega started to blush, hard. Katsuki smirked and continued as his hand massaged the omega's thighs. After all, his hand was hidden under the large table they all sat around.

After they were all done, Izuku didn't get to speak much he was way too embarrassed to say a fucking word, who could not be?! The alpha was touching and playing with his dick.

"Alright, enough is enough. I'm tired, I wanna spend some time with Izu. Y'all know your way around the castle. And idiots, it's good to see you." The crimson king speaks and picks Izuku up swinging him to his shoulder once again.

Laughter is heard as the two leave the room, following the path to his omega's given room, the omega starts kicking him.

"P-put me down--!" The omega says, his voice a little demanding, "P-Please...?" He adds, making the alpha laugh as his deep voice echoes through the walls.

As they finally reach the omega's room, the alpha throws the omega to his bed and takes off his own cape, then his jewellery. Tossing them aside in an instant.

Climbing to the bed that the omega lay patiently, he licks his lips, wetting his soft lips, tasking the vanilla scent.

"Why did you have to be so sweet, kitten~," he said as he unbuttoned the omega's green vest and then his white shirt. He could feel the omega heating up, from blushing that is.

"You know~ You seemed to like it when I had my hands on your thighs," he comments, his hands going downwards once more, then he unbuttoned the boy's pants, slowly but seductively.

As his other hand reaches to take the boy's boxers off, he feels the smaller male's relatively tiny hand placed over his.

"W-wait-"

"I thought I told you that I'm the one making the rules omega~"

The omega was crumbling in his place, the aching in his stomach made him want to vomit. It was his heat once again and he hated it. Every time his heat arrived, he would feel nothing but pain and could do nothing about it.

Although, for the past three years it had been different. Since he had been captured by those horrible betas, they had been drugging him with heat suppressants, it wasn't healthy but they had no patience to deal with an omega in his heat.

His scent was getting stronger and he sure didn't want the alpha to find out. Who knew what that 'bastard' would pull this time.

"Oh I see, it's your heat ain't it?~" the alpha stated a twisted grin on his face, making the omega take a step back and resulting in him, hitting the wall. The king trapped the boy with his arms, inhaling his scent as his insides melted if he wasn't before he sure was turned on now.

The omega avoided his eyes, but it was no use. "Let me help you, omega." The king hissed, making the poor boy flinch. "N-no!-- I mean no, I can endure the pain-" he tried to protest but his words were cut off by the alpha picking him up bridal style.

He carried him to his queen-sized bed and forcefully took off his clothes, he was being too harsh on the omega despite him being in his heat but he didn't know any better, he was hungry for him. He then took off his own pants and underwear afterwards.

"Don't worry, once I'm done with you, you will feel much better, omega." The alpha exclaimed and turned the omega to face her scarred back. He stopped for a brief moment and ran his fingers through his pale back, feeling the heat spreading throughout his entire body.

"P-Please..." the omega begged as he cried silently, the alpha was brought back to reality by his angelic voice. "I'm doing this for you." He said as his hands made contact with the boy's butt. His fingers slowly travelled to his insides and then, without a warning, he shoved one of them inside the omega. He could feel him shaking but that didn't really matter to him.

After a few seconds, he could hear his sweet moans, "Nhg-- S-stop p-Please- nghh-" he moaned in pain between his cries, which only made the alpha want to go deeper.

He shoved the second finger in and leaned to whisper in her ear, "Come on~ this isn't so bad is it, my little omega?"

"Maybe I should mark you right now..." the omega gasped, he didn't want the crimson king to mark him... not yet maybe... He didn't know him all that well...Ugh he hated his omegan instincts "P-Please...D-Don't-"

"Don't tell me what to do!" The alpha yelled at him and pulled his fingers out of his ass. Only to make the matters worse. He placed his hands on the omega's hips and shoved his dick inside him.

"Ngh-! Ah--" he felt disgusted with himself, how could he be so weak and let this happen, but most importantly, the pain had started to go away little by little.

"You like this don't you, omega?"

If he was about to do what the omega was thinking... then maybe all his pain would go away, oh how wonderful would that be. He had almost forgotten how it felt when his heat was around, it sure had been a while.

The omega nodded as the alpha smirked maniacally, "I wanna be deep inside you so bad right now, Izuku. I want to feel you closer, closer than any other time." Katsuki said, playing with the omega's nipples as the smaller boy shivered.

Izuku's face was still faced down, the alpha was leaning onto him, his hands were around him, holding his thin body down, wrapped around and looked like a snake was about to poison his prey.

Katsuki flipped the boy's body to face him, he wanted to see his pretty emerald green orbs. He was about to cry but when the hell did that stop the stubborn young man.

"Does it still hurt~?" The alpha asked, knowing what he did wasn't nearly enough.

No words came out of his mouth as his insides burned like hell. But for some odd reason, this felt right. So right. He wanted more. He knew this was his heat tempting him to be fucked so hard.

"I... need...alpha..." Izuku said as he finally greeted his full-on heat, he was tight as Katsuki was hard. "There's the attitude I want~" Katsuki muttered to his ear with a seductive tone and lightly pressed his lips against Izuku's softer ones, slipping his tongue inside as Izuku didn't protest one bit.

The two parted lips after a couple of seconds, both blushing, both fully turned on, the greenette moaned timidly, Katsuki grabbed his wrist and placed the omega's hand over his area, and he did the same to him with his larger hands. God this felt so good.

"Please... t-touch me." Izuku blurted and Katsuki motioned his hand down to his back, from the front, it landed on Izuku's hole, he pushed his fingers inside the omega for the second time, making the omega moan deeply.

Izuku opened his eyes, they were gleaming through the evening, the alpha turned him around, now ignoring the harshly placed wimp-marks on the omegas back, he leaned closer once again, "Ready, angel?~" he asked and the omega nodded with passion.

The blond alpha shoved his dick inside the smaller male, a loud but sweet, lust-full moan escaped the greenette's mouth, "Fuck, you feel so good around me, Izu'." Katsuki said, giving him the pet name, the alpha ran his hands through the omega's hips, sending a sense of pleasure to the emerald-eyed boy's body.

"Gha~ Harder, Alpha-- ngh~" Izuku moaned under the alpha, "Oh yeah?~ Then beg for it, omega~" The crimson king whispered with a hushed tone, slowing down and waiting for Izuku to say the words.

"P-P-Please, alpha~ g-go harder, I'm begging you--"

"That was all I needed to hear, princess~"

The alpha pushed deeper inside the omega, going faster and harder, the omega's sweet moans filling the room, making Katsuki smirk, he was getting close, so close. He pushed the omega's head down grimly, "I-I'm getting close, angel~" He said and rubbed Izuku's shoulders.

"It's fine, y-you can come inside me, I want you to come i-inside me, alpha~" The omega begged and moaned, Katsuki eventually came inside him, moaning softly in satisfaction himself. His cum was inside the smaller male now, Izuku felt the warm, he was getting tired, they had been fucking for almost half an hour now, not to mention he was in heat.

He felt his eyelids getting heavier, his moans had quieted down, Katsuki slowed down and pulled his member out gently and quickly, he was leaning on the greenette, he brushed off his curls, his scent was stronger than ever, he could taste the vanilla in his mouth with touching it.

He licked the omega's neck with his almost red, pinkish tongue and tasted him, Izuku rose his hand to hold Katsuki by the neck, pulling the alpha further into himself, "M-Mark me, Alpha~" Izuku mouthed lowered than a whisper, Katsuki smirk and licked the omega once more before landing a bite on his clear neck, officially marking him.

"My Omega~"

"My Alpha~"

- 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭- -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 32.9K 42
" Oh fuck, oh fuck! I can't take it! I'm sorry! I promise to be a good boy!" " You promise?" " Y-Yes! Ah ah!" " Then prove it. Get on top and ride...
106K 3.3K 46
Sixteen year old Love Johnson. A normal girl living in Atlanta, GA. With her senior year approaching, her life has gotten way more hectic. And not ma...
70.3K 2.8K 23
A feeling in the young masters chest makes his heart go racing whenever he sees his own butler Sebastian. Will Master Ciel be able to ignore the feel...
318K 4.8K 35
A bunch of alpha!Kageyama and omega!Hinata oneshots. enjoy~ They can be read separately since not all of them are connected to each other storywise (...