Anime shows

By kpets17116

This book will be about different types of anime's and what they are about. Some also might have characters i... More

Togainu no Chi
Pretty rhythm aurora dream
Black Cat
Ouran High School Host Club
Wolf girl and black prince
More about pretty rhythm aurora dream
Update
Skip beat
Pandora hearts
Diabolik lovers
Pretty rhythm rainbow live
Vampire knight
Update
Code Breaker
Noragami
Akuma No Riddle
READ PLEASE!!
IMPORTANT
Kamigami no Asobi
Bonjour Sweet Love Patisserie
Kill La Kill
Update

DN Angel

100 2 0
By kpets17116

Niwa Daisuke is your average teenager, until his 14th birthday. He tries to confess his love to the girl of his dreams, until he fails. Suddenly, whenever he thinks about this girl he turns into the legendary phantom thief known as Dark Mousy. Daisuke's mother, very much aware of this, makes him turn into Dark and steel valuable works of art for a purpose unknown to Daisuke. As the story unfolds, he leans why, and about his classmate who seems to have the same ability.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 27.9K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
410K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
454K 31K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
59.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...