Married to Mrs. Hacker (Compl...

By navyajain03

What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch th... More

Before you read
Chapter 1 First Encounter
Chapter 2 The Introduction
Chapter 3 The Wallet
Chapter 4 Not Welcomed
Chapter 5 Job
Chapter 6 Revenge
Chapter 7 The Marriage PT 1
Chapter 8 The Marriage PT 2
Chapter 9 Meeting In-laws
Chapter 10 Our Home
Chapter 11 Accident
Chapter 12 Cancelled wedding
Chapter 13 Relization
Chapter 14 First Kiss!
Chapter 15 Forgiveness
Chapter 16 Meeting or War?
chapter 17 His story, Our Life
Chapter 19 Your Chair
Chapter 20 Fire
Chapter 21 Her identity
Chapter 22 Scars
Chapter 23 Rage
Chapter 24 Divorce
Chapter 25 I Love You!
Chapter 26 Truth comes out
Chapter 27 Evil Forces
Chapter 28 Bday Gift
Chapter 29 New Morning
Chapter 30 The Dark Night
Chapter 31 Death
Chapter 32 Not Her Anymore
Chapter 33 Reunion
CAST
Chapter 34 Not Yourself
Chapter 35 Inheritance
Chapter 36 Truth
Chapter 37 Reasons
Chapter 38 Are you Ready?
Chapter 39 Bugged!
Chapter 40 Showdown
Chapter 41 Family and Legacy
Chapter 42 Epilogue
Bonas Chapter- Forever Family
Your Questions there Answers
Sequel
Covers

Chapter 18 Rules

26.9K 1.1K 16
By navyajain03

Karanveer's POV

I woke up with morning air giving me chills and sun rays covering my eyes.

But seeing Naina beside me gave me a smile. She was sleeping with her head resting on my chest, snaking my torso tightly and her right knee resting on my pelvis.

Her hair covered her forehead. I removed it and kissed her there.

She sleeps like a baby. Her soft breathing was fanning my neck. I saw her mouth was slightly open, I pecked her slowly sucking her lips, but stopped doing more as I didn't wanted to disturb her sleep.

I didn't knew that my wish would come true so soon. Now I'll get up every morning like this, with my Naina.

I stood up carefully releasing from her grip and gave her a last glance before getting in the bathroom.

Naina's POV

I woke up without Veer beside me. Maybe he went to workout.

I thought maybe we could make out this morning, but he crashed all my plans.

I brushed my teeth and went down in the kitchen to feed my hungry stomach.

But instead of any maid, I saw a hard sculpted back of him, and he was cooking.

Can my morning get any better?

I sat beside the counter, watching his every single move. It would sound creepy...but my heart beat increased watching him.

His biceps seemed so strong, that it could choke me instantly. I felt to run my hands on his back, memorize it.

My breathing stopped when he stretched his arms in air and turned around, he was shocked to see me.

"Oh shit...when did you come?"

I lowered my gaze rapidly as my cheeks flushed red and I bit my lips to stop myself from saying anything stupid or even making a sound.

Karanveer's POV

When did she came?

I usually cook taking off my shirt, but no one has ever seen me like this. She was practically ogling me, which I should be comfortable of, but this is the first time someone has seen me doing something I don't share with anyone.

I feel like someone caught me red handed while doing a crime.

And she was not looking at me...well I haven't built a great body to be wasted like this!

"Naina, l am all yours. Do whatever you want to do with me."

She started to look me, but gulped hard while watching my abs.

I wore my shirt, cause she won't be able to look at me in this birth.

C'mon Naina, one day you have to see me like this... and even more naked!

"I didn't knew you could cook." She was blushing hard. I wanted to kiss her but this counter blocked my idea.

"Yeah I learnt it back in London."

She was impressed by me. I gave her my prepared breakfast and she took it giving me a satisfied smile.

"You come too, we'll eat together."

I couldn't deny her sweet request and started eating from her plate sitting beside her closely.

"I want to ask you something..."

"Sure, anything."

"What are the succession rules of your company?"

Why is she asking this question? Why is she so curious for this crap?

"It says that you need to be married and have at least one child, and then when you'll turn 30, the person who manages to earn highest shares from other members as their trust, they would become the CEO and the previous one would ascend as the chairman."

"So you married me just for the sake to secure your shares or completing the rule?"

What is got into her? She still doesn't trust me?

"Naina, previously I married you because I wanted to secure my shares, but now I really like you. You don't trust me?"

"I do trust you...but I feel that you're not completely honest with me."

Well its partially right... cause I didn't tell her the whole truth.

"If you want me to trust you Veer, we both need to be honest with each other."

She is right, but what will she think when I'll tell her all the rules, would she loathe me?

"In our hotel group, after marriage, both the partners become the share holders, like we two are. But if someone leaves them, divorces or presumed dead, then the board would take away all the shares from that person and distribute it among all the members. When my birth mother left my dad, he lost all his shares and couldn't claim the position. I married you because I didn't want to loose my shares and I desperately want to claim that position. But now I really want you."

Her silence was killing me, she was thinking calmly. But I don't know want she would say now.

"But your father remarried, why didn't he got back his shares?"

"Cause my mother was the sole owner, and she didn't assign them to my father or anyone. Still it's a mystery for me...we don't know the highest shareholder in the group."

She started laughing at me.

"You know your hotel group has pretty much fucked up your life. You've so much complicated life history."

Yeah...you have no idea what my family is actually.

"I'm sorry...I know what I did with you was pretty selfish, but I don't want you to hate me."

I couldn't see her now. I lowered my gaze, but she cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

"I can never hate you. I was angry first, but I know you won't hurt me and besides I hacked in too...so we're on the same page."

She made me optimistic. I grabbed her hand from my face and kissed them.

"Thank you for not leaving me Naina."

"If I leave you, who would knock senses I you?"

She slapped my head lightly and pushed me to stand.

"Go get a shower, you smell like olive oil."

I gave her a fake annoyed look, but she raised her eyebrow and started.

"C'mon chop chop!! Go and get ready for office future CEO!"

This lifted my mood up and a hard grin plastered my face accompanied by a soft blush.

Yes! She is making me blush.

She giggled seeing it and I ran on our room to get ready.

Naina's POV

"So what's your first job as the IT head? What do you want to do?"

Veer asked me sitting on the head of the table and addressing me in my first department meeting with my fellow teammates in our office and that jerk Nakul sitting beside in the far corner with a bandage resting on his nose.

Previously I felt a tinge of guilt for him, but what he said to me...made me realize that he deserves it.

Veer is being very supportive for me to make me feel comfortable as the newest addition in the office.

He made my cabin just beside his' so that I couldn't feel left out.

And right now he looks so hot in that rolled up black sleeves which is hugging his arms perfectly.

He looks good in everything, shirt , t-shirt, blazer, no clothes. Personally my favorite is the last one, which I am not going to tell him soon.

"I would like to redesign our hotel's security system. I reviewed the equations and algorithms, and found it pretty weak. As an professional hacker, I would like to create a strong system so that no one could breach our security."

"Just like you did Bhabi?"

What the fuck just that jerk said?
It made me surprised what he said, but Veer was astonished more than me.

Does Nakul know what I did? Does he know the truth?

And if yes, then how?

___________________________________

Cliffhanger! What would happen now? Have any idea?

Comment and tell😉

Vote if you like the chapter.⭐

Please give your reviews and help making my story better.

Do you want more Karan-Naina scenes, or should I go with the direct story?

And is this story going well or do I need to improve something?

Please do tell.😚

Stay tuned ♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 11.1K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
140K 7.9K 49
Weddings are always special. But when it is your cousin's wedding it is even more. Maya is a sweet independent girl, who radiates happiness and ener...
1.5M 65.7K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...
247K 21.9K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...