𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

By KATLAS27

Sequel to Choices of L & D... This time around, we're dealing with trades, cheaters, and sex with a little lo... More

🅲🅰︎🆂🆃
🅳🅸🆂🅲🅻🅰︎🅸🅼🅴🆁
🅴🅿︎ 🅾︎🅽🅴
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅾︎
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🅷🆁🅴🅴
🅴🅿︎ 🅵🅾︎🆄🆁
🅴🅿︎ 🅵🅸🆅🅴
🅴🅿 🅵🅸🆅🅴 🅱
🅴🅿︎ 🆂🅸🆇
🅴🅿︎ 🆂🅴🆅🅴🅽
🅴🅿︎ 🅴🅸🅶🅷🆃
🅴🅿︎ 🅽🅸🅽🅴
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🅴🅽
🅴🅿︎ 🅴🅻🅴🆅🅴🅽
🅴🅿︎ 🅴🅻🅴🆅🅴🅽 🅱️
🅴🅿 🆃🆆🅴🅻🆅🅴
🅴🅿︎ 🅵🅾︎🆄🆁🆃🅴🅴🅽
🅴🅿︎ 🅵🅾︎🆄🆁🆃🅴🅴🅽 🅱︎
🅴🅿︎ 🅵🅸🅵🆃🅴🅴🅽
🅴🅿 🆂🅸🆇🆃🅴🅴🅽
🅴🅿 🆂🅴🆅🅴🅽🆃🅴🅴🅽
🅴🅿︎ 🅴🅸🅶🅷🆃🅴🅴🅽
🅴🅿︎ 🅽🅸🅽🅴🆃🅴🅴🅽
🅴🅿 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🅾︎🅽🅴
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🆃🆆🅾︎
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🆃🅷🆁🅴🅴
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🅵🅾︎🆄🆁
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🅵🅸🆅🅴
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🆂🅸🆇
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🆂🅴🆅🅴🅽
🅴🅿 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🅴🅸🅶🅷🆃
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🅽🅸🅽🅴
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🆈
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🆈 🅾︎🅽🅴
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🆈 🆃🆆🅾︎
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🆈 🆃🅷🆁🅴🅴
🅵🅸🅽🅰︎🅻🅴
CHARACTER Q & A!

🅴🅿︎ 🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🅴🅴🅽

474 32 29
By KATLAS27

I got a lot of messages saying twenty chapters so that's what we're going for. The countdown will start next chapter along with teasers on my Instagram. I will also be posting teasers of unreleased books as well.

Rain's POV

I can't believe this is happening. I also can't believe that Kristian would let Victor do something like that, much less the rest of the boys standing there and watching it happen. The boy did an incredibly unforgivable and distasteful thing but he didn't have to die. We all had the plan after what happened all those years ago to not involve ourselves in situations like this where we'd have to resort to violence and death. We'd handle it more responsibly by going to the correct authorities, getting in contact with his parents and lawyers----all of that! But killing an 18 year old boy and at the hands of your own son, teaching him that this is one of the ways you handle a problem?

A serious talk is what I wouldn't even call it when they get back.

I packed up a bag of food to cook and different treats for Kinsley and made sure the boys and girls were getting ready to leave. Elie called saying he didn't know how to go about this and all with how Kristian was doing it. He wanted me there along with Kolbie and Kaleem for assistance. I don't know what I'd do if anything like that happened to my children.

But I definitely wouldn't resort to killing the kid and definitely not making one of my own children take on the deed.

Once everyone was in the car, we drove over to Elie's house seeing nobody wasn't there yet. I told the kids to go upstairs and make sure their cousins were doing alright before making my way up to Elie's room. I felt kicking and I guess my little star could feel my uneasiness. It was nearing my due date and there's all these things going on beneath our feet. I remind myself to have a talk with the kids when we go back home about trust and confiding in us.

"Elie honey, are you okay? I'm coming in right now," I opened the door seeing Elie folding up a basket of clothes looking so down.

I just silently walked over and sat on the bed folding some of the laundry with him before he spoke up, "I feel like I've failed as a parent. I thought our kids know they can come to us with everything no matter how scary it may seem. My flower felt as if she couldn't tell us as if we'd do anything but protect her. As if we would let that boy do anything to harm her ever again because she told. I want my babies to tell me anything their hearts desire," he broke out crying as I held him as best I could.

Kaleem and Kolbie walked through the door and seeing his stature, they came over hugging him as well.

"You're a great parent and raise your kids damn near perfect. Your job as a parent has not been failed in any way possible---they know they can come to you about anything. In this matter, it was just Kinsley was too fearful of the boy and what he'd do to her. He's already hit on her and did all these awful things so it's justified that speaking out was something she thought would put her in even deeper. It has nothing to do with you or Kristian," Kolbie kissed his head, him sniffling as he grabbed the tissue Kaleem handed him.

"Stop this nonsense because you have a child who's in pain and needs you. You're a good mama to them and don't you forget it neither," Kaleem helped him clean up as I pulled Kolbie out of the room and downstairs.

"You know where Kristian is right?", I asked her as we pulled out the food to make dinner with.

"With the rest of the boys---when he should be with the rest of his family as well as the rest. Gonna kick they ass when they get here."

"Elie didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?", she wore a confused face as the two came downstairs.

"Tell us what, what more could be going on?", Kaleem asked taking a seat at the bar. I looked towards Elie as he sighed looking at them.

"Kristian went to find the boy along with the rest and to...kill him. I didn't want him to but you guys know how Kristian is and he's gonna do what he wants, especially with something as this." Now I was confused. Kristian's not the one doing it, now I'm getting even more heated.

"Elie, Kristian is not the one killing him. Messiah told me that Victor was there and that this was a part of his training. Tell me that you meant to say that and that Kristian can't be that much of an idiot to do that."

Elie's eyes grew wide at my comment and it simmered down to just a blank face. Now they were in for hell when they got back.

Elie's POV

We heard the door open and I immediately stood up from the couch eyeing the men and my child walk in with low-set faces. They finally turned towards us with faces that seem to be finally making sense of what's about to happen.

"Victor, go up to your room and wait for me to come up there."

"Mama, I wanted to see Kinsley," I uncrossed my arms and pointed to the stairs.

"Victor Gage Canuo, if I have to ask again then your ass will be mine. Get up those stairs now, no more mouth."

"But mama, what'd I do?"

"I said now Victor! I swear if I hear even another syllable from you then your front row teeth will be missing. I said no mouth and if I have to snatch you up for the first time in all of your seventeen years then you will meet the person most know me as and it won't be pretty. Upstairs in the next five seconds and stomp upstairs with attitude if you wish---I'll drag you back down." I watched as Victor looked stricken for a moment before quietly going up.

I walked up to Kristian and slapped him across the face as he pushed me away fighting off my flying hands.

"How dare you make my child do something like that?! How thick can your skull be to give you such a idea!", he pinned me to the wall with a furious expression as I was slightly glad. This may be my husband and the person I love most but I wanted to take his head off like he was one of my enemies.

"Calm down before I have to fuck you up for putting your hands on me. I ain't ever put my hands on you so stop fore I have to deck your shit."

"Do it you pussy. Were you that big of a pussy to kill the kid, which was already in itself stupid, that you had to get our son to do it? This is not what you said you were gonna do, it was a decision you made. That decision did not involve Victor, it didn't need to!"

"Well this is what he's gonna have to do to protect himself when the time comes anyway. If you've forgotten, look at your family bloodline and our situation. There's niggas looking for your ass everywhere. A target on you is a target on everyone else," he hissed out as I shook my head.

"That's why we're training them to take care of themselves. Nowhere did we both plan to have them torture someone and then kill them. You're the one who wanted to kill him so you're the one who pulls the trigger. We don't have to resort to violence for every situation we have Kristian and it's definitely not what we're gonna teach our kids. This could've been solved without taking the kid's life. I let you do what you wanted because ultimately I couldn't change your mind. But never in your fucking life do you put our babies into your shit!"

"Resorting to violence is not something we're not gonna teach our kids---that's funny. That's how you take care of all your problems. You're a prime example of using violence to solve everything. With Damiano and our friends who are dead now, violence right there and the consequence of it. You still doing it now especially to stay alive so tell me what I'm teaching our kids. Teaching them what they own mama does in order to make sure he sees his kids the next morning?"

"You know it's not the same and don't bring up our friends. I feel guilt for that till this day and you use it against me," I clenched my jaw as tears slid over them.

"No, I'm telling you some real shit. The same way you use violence to stay alive is how it's gonna be with them. The people you make enemies with want to kill us all. Just because they kids doesn't change the fact that someone wants a bullet through their heads. Talking or some other bullshit ain't gon help them to stay alive neither so putting one through their heads is they last option. That's how they're gonna protect themselves. If we don't teach them that then expect for them to be the ones we put six feet under next."

I stood silent as he eyed me down scoffing. He let go of my wrists and pulled me into his arms kissing my head.

"I understand that I wanted to do something to the kid and it was planned for only me to carry it out. Getting him involved without your consent is the only thing I'm guilty of though. They all need to learn how to protect themselves out here in this way because other options don't go too far."

"I just don't want them to think that this is the right answer for everything. In every moment of life they experience...I don't want this to be a first application. I want to them think logically without guns or the use of fists. Their voices are just as powerful and if we teach them to use it first and in the correct ways I couldn't then...if we teach them to assert themselves as a strong figure then it could lessen the gunfire----it could mean more days for them to live," I held him tighter sobbing into his chest as he rubbed the back of my neck.

"I'm sorry baby. I really am---we're gonna do just that but we're not just gonna put it on the back burner. We're just gonna make it a choice, only if necessary."

Thoughts on this chapter? I'm a little rusty with writing fictional stories right now, it's a major switch from writing analyses for classes.

Élie and Kristian?

Back to our regular POV's next chapter! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 2.7K 100
Edwin has grown up in what people consider the "hood" his whole life. He's always been surrounded by drugs, guns, cops, and everything else you would...
13.3K 469 22
Your body is a weapon and it's is killing me, making me to bleed, and making me weak. getting me addicted to you, even though you are a poison in my...
116K 3.5K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
37.3K 2.8K 22
𝐰𝐥𝐰 • 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱 --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...