Our Second Life Imagines

Por daisy_m2010

Just some imagines I thought of or seen on tumblr :) Más

❌ About me ❌
⭕️ Kian Imagine ⭕️ pt. 1
❌ Jc Imagine ❌ pt. 2
⭕️ Sam imagine ⭕️ pt. 3

❌ Trevor Imagine ❌ pt. 4

112 2 1
Por daisy_m2010

"STOP!" You screamed at your boyfriend as tears fell down your face. "NO! (Y/N) I WONT! JUST GET OUT!" He screamed back and points to the door. You two had just gotten into a huge fight. The tears trickled down both of your faces as you ran out of the door. You ran towards your car & frantically tried to open the door. Meanwhile the realization hit Trevor that he had just kicked you out. "WAIT.. WAIT WAIT WAIT! NO (Y/N)! BABY PLEASE!" he yelled as he ran to you. You pulled on the door handle and got in your car as fast as you could. "(Y/N)--" he sighed, "NO! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE" you yelled. "Baby, I didn't mean it! I didn't mean any of it! Please!" Trevor begged "Please... just stay with me" he cried. Tears fell down faster as you nod and give in to him. He brings you into a tight hug & says "please don't ever leave me (y/n).

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

217K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...