AGGRESSIVE (Kengan Ashura x r...

By Pale-Niverse

(Kengan Ashura x Fem! Reader) huh?? A new fighter's in town, and she doesn't take shit from anyone?? We live... More

INFO N SHIT
Beginning(Ch.1)
Lobster scrotum pasta (Ch.2)
WTF BTS??(Ch.3)
FOR THE GAYS(Ch.4)
you know a bitch by 4(Ch.6)
Hoes mad(Ch.7)
LAMBSAUCE(Ch.8)
So it begins(Ch.9)
Cheek clappin(Ch.10)
Tonight(Ch.11)
The Calm(Ch.12)
Damage(Ch.13)
quick update
Anotha one

Do u fart(Ch.5)

2.2K 63 47
By Pale-Niverse

Y/n= Your name

I'm gonna skip da fight With Sekibayashi, because I wanna get to da good shit 😈😈

------------------------------------------------------

Y/n typed a random number in her contacts a decided to entertain herself .

                                                                                                      EatGrass
              Ayo, my lips are dry as fuck. I need to lick the shit out of them

(Unknown)
Who the fuck is this? Do you know who I am? 

                                                                                                       EatGrass
Send bob and vegine. Please ma'am. Please ma'am let me lick ur crusties

(Unknown)
This is Raian now answer me who the fuck are you?

                                                                                                            Eat Grass
                                                       Uhhhh this is Burger King you big bitch boy

(Unknown)
Stop texting me or I'm going to find you.  

                                                                                                       EatGrass
                                                    Aight Bet                                                  

(Unknown)
Your dead meat

                                                                                                       EatGrass
                                                                                                          (Sent an image)

~~Two hours later~~

She had been continuously texting this 'Raian' guy to where he conversation looked like this.

After calling him numerous times, he'd scream at her through the phone and she immediately hung up and laughed.

Right before she was about to call the guy again, she got a notification to go to the Nogi building.

"Huh? I don't remember putting this on my phone. Ah granny probably put this on my phone, might as well go. Maybe I need to pick up more loans". She hopped out of her bed and put on a leather jacket and aviator glasses.

"Let's fuck sum bitches"

~timeskipp~

Walking up the Nogi steps like she owned the place, people gave her surprised looks. Mostly because the front of her shirt said 'fuck bitches, get money'. She gave them snarls and laughed after they shrieked in horror.

She walked past the check in desk, to where a guard stopped her.

"What are you doing ma'am?" She looks at them up and down.

"Working bitch" her reply was as she slid her sunglasses down and showed the guard her ID. The guard gasped and apologized.

"Jeez, Meiko and I must be popular around here. Hell, I've only been here like 3 times."

She got into the elevator and chose the top floor button. Her foot tapped as she whistled. Once the elevator dinged and the doors opened, she walked out that bitch like she was jaywalking. Her eyes followed the way she remembered Kaede led them the last time she'd been there. Seeing the big wooden doors, she heard some screaming and yelling. She kicked the door open and saw Ohma choking Mr.Nogi.

"Did I interrupt something?" Y/n takes off her aviators and raises her eyebrows.

"Y/n-san" Kaede and Kazuo said in unison. Ohma didn't seem to notice her presence as he held Mr.Nogi up by his neck.

"Old man, what did you just say?" He said angrily between his teeth.

"I'll say it as many times as you want, Ohma Tokita" Nogi grunted out.

"For the next Kengan life or death tournament, I won't have you fight on behalf of our company" Ohmas grip noticeably tighted.

"Y/n-san please do something!" Kazuo pleaded.

"Sorry man, he's not my boss. I would beat the shit out of Ohma but... eh I don't feel like it."  Kaede also looked at her with a desperate face that said 'please make it stop'. Y/n stuttered a bit before speaking up.

"Hey spaghetti head, put him down. He's bascically defenseless" His grip softened a bit before tightening again

"I'll put him down once he takes back those words" he snarled. She rolled her eyes, about to get a little physical before someone opens the door.

"Oh, are you in the middle of something?"

Y/n turns around at the somewhat familiar voice. 'No way, is that... no' she looks at the man with the law ponytail and relaxed expression.

"It's you!" Kaede exclaimed.

"Tokita, this is Sen Hatsumi. Nogi Groups chosen fighter for the Kengan life or death tournament" he grunted. 'It's really him, after all these years..' she thought.

"Yo, reject. Nice to meet you" he saluted a bit. 'He's gonna represent the Nogi group?' She frowned a bit, knowing parts of his past.

"This is a disgraceful sight, Pops. Are you in trouble?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Can't you see? Just help me you idiot" Nogi choked out. "

You heard him... mind if I resort to violence, reject?" He closed one eye and cracked his neck. "Do you think that would work against me?" Ohma replied coldly.

"Uh, I dont think you know who you're up against-" Y/n said trying to reason with him. Before she could get any more words out, Sen was behind him and grabbed his broken arm.

"Yes, I do"

"Well shit" she deadpanned. 'RIP Ohma, one of the realest people out there *prayer hands emogi*' she said in her mind. Sens' grip tighted on his wrist, causing Ohma to flinch and drop Nogi to the ground.

"You shouldnt raise your hand to your employer. Actually before that, you should take better care of your broken arm" he said, analytical skills on point (😩).

"What are you a doctor?" Ohma replied angrily before snatching his wrist out of his grip before throwing fierce punches at him.

"Hey Kaede, if you know who that is....has he hit on you before?" Y/n asked.

"You know him?"

"Yes, sadly" Y/n said, scratching her in  head while feeling awkward.

"How?"

"Well, he came to my grandmother's ramen restaurant sometimes. We got to know eachother, even though he wasn't a regular customer. As soon as I turned eighteen he started asking me out. My grandmother kicked him out and told him to not come back until I was actually mature enough. Haven't seen him since... until now" Y/n stated as she recalled old memories.

"I see" Kaede said while shuffling  closer to her, clearly trusting her more now. Kazuo stared in awe as Sen dodged all of Ohmas punches with ease.

"He has 39 wins and 15 losses" Kaede said as Kazuo turned around with a surprised noise. "That is Sen Hatsumi's Kengan Match record"

"15 losses? Isn't that kind of a lot?"

"There's no doubt his skills are first-rate, but he has some... behavioral issues" Kaede pushed her glasses up, averting her eyes from him.

"Tell me about it" Y/n replied remembering his lazy personality and habits. "His loss breakdown is-"

"I skipped four, forgot about two, and missed nine because I overslept" Sen appears between them. He looks at Y/n and wraps his hands around her waist before she could react.

"Y/n you've grown into such a beautiful, mature woman" he embraces her.

"Mature??! Wha- hey hey! Watch where those hands go buddy! This is harassment, I'm gonna get my lawyer on yo ass boi-" she pushes his head away. Sen doesn't really know her true strength either. Y/n knows that she could drop his ass like hers at the club. But for his sake, his spine and ribcage's sake, she doesn't tempt fate.

"Let go of Miss Y/n-san!" Kaede said trying to pry his arms off of Y/n.

"Ah, don't think I've forgotten about you, Kaede" he pulls her in as well for a group hug. She struggles to stop him from planting a kiss.

"Do you two wanna go out for dinner later" Sen asks them as he squeezes them tighter, making them squish together. A sudden boom went off by them and Sen stopped squeezing them as they looked towards Ohma, who had now transformed into his advance.

"Oops, did I go too far? It seems like I flipped a switch in him" Sen says flatly. Seemingly unfazed at Ohmas change in appearance and demeanor. 

Ohma looked at him with his blood shot eyes and his teeth bearing. He let go of Y/n and Kaede and approached the raging Ohma.

"Okay, you started this. No hard feelings if you die" Sen said. Ohma quickly threw a punch at him, which Sen deflected and threw his own punch. Ohma blocked it with his hand and panted.

"Your speed has greatly increased since you've changed into that form. What's the trick? Some sort of transformation? Whatever, I'm pretty confident about my own speed too"

They both raised their fists again, throwing strikes and punches at eachother. Ohma changed the direction of where Sen's arm was going, causing him to fall onto his knees. Ohma tried landing a kick on him, but Sen grabbed his leg and threw him off.

"You bent the flow of my power. You use the Niko style don't you?" A bell went off in Y/ns head when she heard that, but ignored it as her going crazy, even though she already was.

"But that's strange, I don't think the Niko style was passed onto a second generation" Ohma grunted and grabbed Sen by the neck, slamming him into a wall. 'Damn, Ohma really likes going for the neck. Might wanna write that down' she thought.

"Don't you ever talk about Niko again!" He yelled. The whole room could feel his anger, Y/n differently could.

"Oh. Did I hit a nerve? But...you're far too cocky, you little brat" he forces himself ,neck first, off of the wall. Pushing himself to over power Ohma.

"That's enough!" Nogi yells as he holds his neck in pain. 'Finally someone steps in' Y/n let's out of breath of relief.

"Ohma, this is not an open discussion. Sen Hatsumi will represent Nogi Group at the tournament" Ohma quickly turns off his advance and releases Sen's neck.

"Yeah? Will he? Then I'll kill-" he yelled before getting interrupted by Mr. Nogi.

"However...there's nothing stopping you winning a spot in the tournament yourself"

......
.......
......

"Yo what-" Y/n started as she stood there shooketh.

"You need to make an individual plan to make it work though. Yamashita come here"

"That was legitness"

~timeskip again~

Kazuo had arranged a plan and a spot on the Kengan association with the loan of a hundred million yen from Mr.Nogi, which he'll probably regret later.

Kazuo invited Y/n to Ohmas other unofficial Kengan match that was happening that night. She agreed obviously, since she had nothing else to do.

She followed the directions he had given her. It lead her to a underground discharge tunnel. She saw all the business men standing on the sidelines, and Kaede with her noticable light red suit and blonde hair. Making her way down, she waved to Kaede. Kaede nodded in return. A buzz echoed in the tunnel as a elevator lowered.

"Ladies and Gentleman, thank you for coming down here to join us tonight" the bald announcer said as the elevator reached the ground and lifted the gate.

"Let me now introduce the fighters. This fighter holds membership of the Kengan association. Ushitami Food Service's affiliated fighter... Masayasu Yokota!" Her eyes looked at the red haired man with a karate uniform on. She could already tell he wasn't as rich in fighting experience.

"The challenger is Yamashita Corporation's affiliated fighter... Ohma Tokita!" She looked behind him and saw Kazuo with a pale face, profusely sweating his balls off. Looking back at Ohma, she looked at him up and down.

'Damn, Ohma looks hella good in boxers- wait what-' she stopped her thinking. Two guards came up to Kazuo, requesting the entrance fee in the case he was holding. He opened up and the guards nodded and wished him luck.

"Its gonna be alright Kazuo, Ohma is gonna win this one no problem" Y/n pats him on the shoulder. He looks at her and gives a shakey smile. Ohma warned up and rolled his shoulders, while she intensely watched 'Back muscles are so hooott'

"Are you ready? Set!" Ohma wasnt even in a fighting position, while the other let out a battle yell to try to intimidate him. The announcer raised his hand and sliced it down.

"Fight!" Yokota tried lunging at Ohma, but was too slow. In the blink of an eye, Ohma punched his face into the ground. Causing it a crater and break. Yokotas face was smashed in completely.

The announcer hesitated before yelling "The winner is Ohma Tokita!"

Y/n shouted in joy as Ohma looked back at them smirking.

"OHMA BEAT HIS ASS LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO" she shouted hugging Kaede and spinning her around.

"Y/n-san...you're crushing me" Kaede said, her voice a little strained.  Y/n put her down and rubbed her neck

"Sorry, I got a little excited" she turned away and frowned in embarrassment.

Ohma walked towards them "Kazuo Yamashita, Y/n... we won" he said almost proudly. "I'm not on the same team as you but yaaayyyyyy" she cheered.

Moments passed as more people left. She felt a solid hand on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Ohma looking at her with intrest in his eyes.

"Wanna train with me? You are a fighter, aren't you?"
"Well yeah but-"

"Then let's go" he grabbed her by the her forearm and dragged her away. She sighed and walked with him instead of making herself fall limp. Seeing someone get dragged away is funny until it's you.

~short timeskip~

The fourth match in, Ohma was ferociously trying to get Y/n cornered. She swiftly ducked under his punches then hooked him in the side. He rolled to the side as he gripped his left part of his ribcage. She constantly had to remind herself that this wasn't competitive fighting so she doesnt permanently injure Ohma.

She won half of the rounds so far.

Quickly, she placed Ohma in a leg lock position with one of her legs holding his neck and the other around his shoulder.

"Give up?" She said flatly, starint at Ohmas face as it twisted in pain. He grunted and nodded. She let him out of the leg lock and fell on her back next to Ohma.

"That breaks the tie then. I've won the most rounds" Y/n sounded proud of herself as she rested her head on the back of her hands.

"You're not so bad Ohma, you should really practice defense though. You should really watch your sides too" she said chuckling. He 'hmmed' in reply.

"You should train with me more often" he said while looking up at the night sky. The light pollution wasn't as bad when you were a few kilometers from the city. The stars really lit up the sky, making it hard to look away.

"Maybe I will, if you would stop being a bossy butt" Y/n joked.  "What does that even mean?" he said.

"Whatever you think of it as"

"You're a strange girl,Y/n"

"Hey, long time no see" a face appeared above both of them. Y/n shrieked and rolled away.

"JEFF THE KILLER?" she said as the mystery man loomed over Ohma.

"Who the hell are you?" Ohma said in a flat tone. Not a second later his eyes widened and he lept up into a active defense position in front of Y/n.

"What are you doing here?" he yelled defensively. The man quickly rushed infront of him at inhuman speed. The long haired male stroked Ohmas chest.

"Oh, I love it. You've beefed up beautifully since I last saw you" he said sensually which made her gag.

"You-" he pressed a finger on Ohmas lips.

"I have one thing to tell you..." he continued.

"You've been chasing my master for ten years in order to get your revenge. But I killed him" there was a short silence.

"How does it feel? The man who killed your master, Niko Tokita, is already dead" he walked away, saying things like "You must be so mad" and shit like that. Y/n felt completely out of place and didn't know what the hell was going on.

"Now strike me! Take your anger out on me! I'm the one who ruined your revenge" he said trying to tempt Ohma.

"Don't get the wrong idea. Revenge? You think that's what I wanted? Your master and Niko only died because they were weak. But I am stronger than Niko was" he said with pride in his voice.

"I can't stand the fools that act like they're the strongest of all of us" he raises his hand and clenches it into a fist.

"I'll show them I'm the strongest, and I'm going to smash you at that tournament" he points at the man. Y/n nodded with most of his statements cause they were mostly true.

"Yeah look forward to it, uh.. closet pervert!" Y/n sticks her tongue out at him.

The long haired male started heavily breathing before embracing himself while moaning "Yes! Yes! Let's fight and kill eachother with love and passion!"

"Who the fuck is this weirdo" she whispers to Ohma. He pushes her back a bit, still being on edge because of the mans' strange behavior.

"And your little pet, I'll kill her too" he panted while I still in a crazed state before returning to normal.

"I must get going" he said and turned around.

"Tell me one thing before you go. What's your name?" Ohma asks.

"Setsuna. Kiryu Setsuna" he turns his head to give them one last glance. He slowly walks off into the night.

"How did he even find us?"

Ohma looks at her with a determined look, but doesn't say anything. He turns away, walking towards a large light pole. For a split second he stops and doesn't say anything. Then he kicks it with a yell, bending and knocking it over

"Setsuna Kiryu, I'm going to crush you" he snarls while his eyes get bloodshot with fury.

Y/n stood there while Ohma obviously had a mental snap.

"Lemme guess, childhood trauma?"
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

684K 27K 85
"If you want to be in the hero course so bad you could just have my spot, I don't want it." Y/n doesn't want to be a hero, well not anymore at least...
13.4K 353 21
Y/n is a powerful sorcerer who survived the massacre of her clan. She was taken in by an old couple who were retired jujutsu sorcerers. They trained...
1.9K 104 26
✒️UNDER EDITING.🖊️ Nova. An alluring individual with a quirky charm, possesses a magnetic personality that draws others in. Having a unique and cap...
100K 2.8K 33
This book will not be updated, not because I'm going on a hiatus, nor is it because I'm discontinuing it. Kinda, but not really. It's not going to be...