Symphony ◆ Joe Anoa'i◆

By ShrazyMe

I just wanna be part of your symphony Will you hold me tight and not let go? Symphony Like a love song on the... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Instagram
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Dreams
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
New Home
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Instagram
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Instagram
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Instagram pt 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Instagram
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Instagram
Chapter 51

Chapter 7

2K 94 2
By ShrazyMe

AmerieSanchez: Our first red carpet appearance together as a couple. Cannot wait to step out for the world premiere of Hobbs and Shaw. I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm so proud of my love @RomanReigns

3,300,000 likes ~ 15,000 comments

---

"Relax." Joe squeezes my hand as we wait for the car door to be opened. I'm about to walk on the red carpet for the premiere of Hobbs and Shaw which is really exciting but this is also my first event since having the twins.

Outside of work, I haven't really focused on my appearance until now. I already know that people are going to comment on my body post pregnancy but I am proud of my body. I'm just not ready for all the critics and all the camera's.

Paparazzi and photographers have a habit of capturing the worst side of you to build a story on you. Joe has assured me that I look perfect but my views on myself have changed post pregnancy. 

The door opens and Joe helps me out of the car.

"Roman Reigns."

"Amerie Sanchez!"

"Here they are." A smile naturally graces my face as we come across the fans who are shouting our names. We spend a couple of minutes taking pictures of them until we see Dwayne Johnson stepping out of his car.

I furrow my brows once I notice that Nya Cage isn't with him but Joe tells me that Nya has decided not to walk the carpet. 

"Roman, Dwayne." The reporters start calling out to them and I step to the side as the cast start taking pictures together. 

My smile only grows as I see how much of a natural Joe is infront of the cameras. It's easy to get overwhelmed when you are infront of hundreds of cameras but Joe is taking it pretty well. 

I only wish that the twins were older so they could experience this moment with their daddy and uncle.

"JOE, LOOK THIS WAY!"

"DWAYNE, SMILE!"

Joe is so pale in comparison to Dwayne so maybe I need to take my man on a vacation. When the Leukemia came back, not only did Joe lose a lot of weight but he lost a lot of his color. I saw how insecure he was becoming so I never brought up the things that I noticed but I'm happy to see him becoming himself again.

Joe and Dwayne take their pictures together which only makes the fans scream as the two cousins pose side by side. Someone tells me to go onto the carpet and I'm able to take some solo pictures before Joe beckons me over.

I take my place by his side and the cameras start going off like crazy. Joe and I don't attend many red carpet events so I can understand why people are going crazy over us.

I do my usual pose for the cameras while Joe smiles like the beautiful human that he is.

"You look so beautiful." Joe mumbles and I smile up at him.

"Kiss."

"What the heck?" I cup one side of his face and I pull him for a sweet kiss which makes him smile. The flashlights are insane as the kiss continues for longer than I expected.

"Baby number three is on the way." Dwayne jokes as he playfully pulls apart. "Joe, I know you're about to get some tonight son."

---

AmerieSanchez: Mama's officially back at work. Shot this beautiful Chanel inspired campaign, subscribe to our newsletter to find out when this collection will be out.

2,000,000 likes ~ 16,090 comments

Today is my first official day back at work.

Since Joe is back at WWE, I have decided to bring the boys with me to work. I have been working from home this past week since there are things that need my attention but I luckily have Jordana and Sofia who have been helping me through it.

I'll be honest, I've been kind of bored at home. 

The boys are at a stage where they practically sleep the whole day and I would rather be at work, getting things done than being at home with nothing. I even had a whole nursery set up in the corner of my office so that the boys can be in the room while I work.

I initially planned to have them in a separate room but then I remembered that they are both still so young. 

Since returning, I was able to shoot a whole campaign while the boys were asleep. I was even able to have a meeting with the finance and hr department. I planned to meet with my creative team but the boys woke up because they were hungry.

I am pretty happy with how much work I got done so for the last ten minutes, I've just been playing with the twins.

I laid out a playmat and all three of us are on it, playing around.

I sit up once I hear the door open and I am pleasantly surprised to see Joe standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I leave the boys making noises as I stand to my feet. My smile only grows when I see the bouquet of roses in his hand. "Awe Joe."

He hands me the roses and I put them down on the coffee table before pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

"It's your first day back at work." Joe pecks my lips. "I had to be here for you."

His words mean everything to me.

"You're five hours late." I tease as I give him a chaste  kiss. "But you can stay."

"Thanks, I guess." Joe chuckles as he pulls me closer to him. "Now I need to go greet my boys."

"Ok." I whisper as I press my lips against his once more before releasing him. I watch with a smile as he goes over to our boys who are just making the typical baby noises. Once they see their father, they starts waving their arms in the air and a smile grows on my face as Joe bends to them.

Joe picks up both boys and they immediately cuddle up to him which makes my heart swell. This is all that I could have ever wanted.

Meeting my boys, being able to interact with them has made me somewhat feel guilty for my previous thoughts. When I found out I was pregnant, I hated the idea of knowing that I would have to care for someone else.

I didn't even want them but I'm glad that I was able to come around to the idea because I can't imagine life without them. They may have been unexpected but they are the best part of my life.

We spend the next hour just enjoying our time as a family before I remember that I received a new shipment today. The new clothes are already hanging up courtesy of my team but I need to see the outfits and decide what will be in the next basics collection.

"I need to go down to the fitting room to see the new shipment." I tell Joe as I slip my feet back into my boots.

"We'll come with." He tells me and I furrow my brows at him. "I want to see how you work and I wouldn't mind helping if you need it."

"Thanks babe." I take Joseph out of his arms and we leave the office together. 

Joe has only been to this building a handful of times so all eyes are on us as people finally see us as a family for the first time.

"We really need to start planning the wedding." Joe tells me as I press the button for the first floor.

"I know." I run my free hand through my hair. "Did you have a date in mind?"

"The day that we first met." I look at Joe in surprise. "The day that I met you, I knew that you were the one for me and I want us to get married on that day."

"I love you."

"I love you." Joe lightly pecks my lips.

Once we arrive on the first floor, I'm happy to see that my team set up two cribs in here so we set the boys down in them. I have one of my employees watch the boys as Joe and I start looking through the racks of clothing.

"This is a lot of shit." Joe comments as I move onto the next rack. "How the hell do you do this shit?"

"I had experience from my Fashionnova days but I also have an awesome team here who organise things well." I respond as I pull out a two piece pants set. "What do you think of this color?"

"Khaki is a good color." Joe gives me the thumbs up and I put the set at the beginning of the rack.

We spend the next ten minutes making quick decisions on what colors work best for one of the upcoming collections. It helps that I buy samples in almost every color so I really get a feel of what the items will look like. 

"This replicates your third collection with all the matching sets." I look at Joe who is pointing to a particular rack. "I don't think you should create a new collection with these since they are practically the same. Just restock the best sellers and add these in as part of a limited edition collection."

"That's a good idea." I note down what he says. "I might have to hire you."

"When I retire from WWE, I'm all yours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 222 17
She's lost so much already and she's afraid to lose the only person she has left. He's afraid to tell her how he feels and afraid to lose her to some...
122K 4K 33
Amazing cover by @beautyblurred ____________________________________________________________________________________________ Love is something every...
Dirty Deeds By ShrazyMe

General Fiction

33.6K 1.3K 42
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.
321K 6.2K 40
"That attitude has to go." He says crossing his arms, stepping closer to me. ++ number 6 in prettymuch !!