Just Stay (NCIS Reader X Tony)

By shaded_echoes

⚠️CW: Cursing⚠️ You weren't ready to date, but dove in head over heels when you met Tony Dinozzo. Working at... More

Forward
Ch 1 Draft 1 - 27 Nov 2020
Chapter I (Your POV)
Chapter III (Your POV)
Chapter IV - Your POV
Chapter V: Tony's POV
Chapter VI: Your POV
Chapter VII: Tony's POV
Explanation - 27 Nov 2020
Chapter VIII: Tonys POV
Chapter IX: Tony's POV
Chapter X: Your POV (TEASER)
Chapter X: Your POV
Chapter XI: Your POV
Chapter XII: Tony's POV - 2 Jan 2021

Chapter II (Your POV)

1.3K 24 0
By shaded_echoes

Bring, bring. The sound of your phone ringing cuts through the thick, dark, morning silence, waking you. Groggily, you grab it, flipping it open and holding it to your ear. "Yello?" You answer it, using a 'y' in the stead of an 'h'.
"Is this (y/n)?" The caller asks.
"Depends on who's asking."
"This is very Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo."
       "Ah yes, Kate's friend from work. What did you want?"
       "I just wanted to say that you're exquisitely gorgeous and ask if you would ever want to go out with me?" You can hear the smirk in his voice as you roll your eyes. Despite your better judgement, you agree.
       "When, where, and what time?"
       "What about Friday at six? I can take you to this quaint little cafe I know of."
       "Sure," you agree with a sigh. A click on the other line lets him know that you've hung up. You rub your head, rolling out of bed to go shower, where the water wakes you up fully. You didn't trust Agent DiNozzo—you didn't trust any men like him, and were a more than a little biased against them. Having read enough stories and watched enough movies, you knew that men like him—who wore the most expensive clothes they could and loved for looks—only ever wanted a short-term, purely sexual, no-strings-attached relationship.
       Still, there was something about him that drew you to him. Maybe he wasn't all bad, maybe there was good underneath. As you step out of the shower and grab your towel, you reprimand yourself—first for agreeing to a date with him, and secondly because it was far too early to think about anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 4.5K 47
When (y/n)'s best friend moves to New York leaving her alone with only her mom to get her through the last day of 6th grade. But when her and her mom...
238K 4.7K 52
Y/N is Addison's sibling, actually twin but some people think that they're actually just best friends because they don't really look alike but still...
758K 16.9K 77
Various 'Imagines' from various fandoms. Fandoms include: Harry Potter, Supernatural, Teen Wolf, The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries, and many more...
140K 3.3K 17
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) became a vampire when Aro took a liking to her. (Y/n) didn't want to follow the rules of the Volturi. She steals money from Aro, runs a...