Percy Jackson, Grandson of Vo...

Por Magizen

Names hold power. In the world of gods, the name Perseus Jackson is a respected name, a name that has the res... Más

Prologue
Tours End, Camps farewell...and wizards?
Finding Perseus Jackson
Paint wars and Moldyshorts
Pigs disease, blue cookies, and a jailbreak
Making enemies with the wrong family
Gringotts Goblins
Meeting Remus Lupin
The horror called...SHOPPING!!!
More shopping, when will it end?!!!!!
Gaining Titles
Percy chats with Charlie and Bill
Sortie the Sorting Hat
Learning the Cure
Studying time is...time skipped!!!
Officially at Hogwarts
Percy creates a Miracle during Potions
Nico loses it...literally
Harry has a what?!
Flashback
Celebrity Status
Ideas and Astronomy
Percy scolds the gods
3 Months Later
"Then pursue me"
Unknown Number and Visitors
Seeking Answers
The scars of war are never light
A little bit of fun
New teachers
Co-teachers, Storms, and a Lion
What do you mean you didn't awaken?!
Visiting Ava Evans
A brother...
-Extra- The Moon and her Lion

Nightmare, Trickery, and Professor Binns

11.6K 324 163
Por Magizen

(Percy)

Percy woke up in a panic, mind a mess of images. "Percy we're here, calm down." A calm voice, with a hint of worry reaches his ears. Percy turns to view Jason, and his tense body relaxes. Nico hugs Percy from behind, rubbing his back in comfort.

"Sorry, I had another nightmare." Percy murmurs, closing his eyes and placing his head on Jason's heart. The steady heartbeat soothes his stressed mind.

"Talk about it?" Nico asks.

"Mm...okay. I was dreaming of after the giant war. Thalia and Leo's funeral, I was with Annabeth." Percy takes a shuddering breath, trying to control his emotions. He's been more open about talking about his nightmares with the two in the past couple weeks. "She was telling me how she had to go somewhere, I wasn't really listening, to busy trying to keep Hazel from committing suicide. Then I remember hearing a scream, and Rachel..."

"Shh." Nico shushes Percy, all three of them knowing this is when Rachel died. The night they were mourning the heroes who died in the Giant War, Rachel Dare was murdered. The horror it brought, the fear...it almost divided the two camps again.

"I couldn't find Annabeth, I was running, trying to find her, worried whoever killed Rachel would be after her next. I couldn't find her she was just gone." He says, rubbing at the tears beginning to form in his eyes. "I called Blackjack and flew off to find her, I thought maybe she went to her dads, I didn't want to believe someone kidnapped her. I made a mistake I should never have left camp."

"Percy that's enough blaming yourself. If we had found you missing, we also would've gone to search." Nico says.

"You two did go search as soon as you found me missing after Rachel's murder." Percy mumbles, a hint of joy and sorrow in his eyes.

"We all messed up leaving the camp." Jason finally says, trying not to let Percy cry again.

"Yeah, my nightmare ended after I fell off Blackjack from being poisoned. It was awful, awful being in too much pain to move when the people I love needed me. Not knowing how I was poisoned, scared I was betrayed." He murmurs, eyes dark and scary. "I still remember that terror, the thought that I would never find her..."

"Enough Percy, you've said enough." Jason cuts in. Percy trembles, relaxing only after much coaxing from the two.

"Sleep Percy, the night is still young." Nico whispers.

(Hecate)

"Please!" Hecate yells pleadingly at Ares

"No." Ares replies.

"Please!"

"No."

"Please!"

"No."

"Will you two be quite?!" Aphrodite yells, glaring at the two. Ares and Hecate go silent, neither daring to make another peep until Aphrodite turns back to fix her hair.

"Ares, please consider it." Hecate asks, trying her best to get Ares to agree.

"You want me to go to some wizarding world to teach some puny mortals how to fight with real weapons. No way." He refuses, not even looking at Hecate.

"There not mortals, well not completely, I've blessed some, others are my offspring." She refutes, no longer acting sweet. Her glaring eyes meet Ares flaming ones when he turns to her.

"No way, they'll all whine and be irritating, complete pass." Ares says, glaring at the goddess of magic.

"Oh, come on, it'll do you some good. You need to learn how to hold back some of your strength. Look at all the plates you broke just today." Hecate gestures to a pile of broken plates.

"I'm a God, I can just make more, besides what's the big deal about these pipsqueaks that you want me, the great God of war to teach them. Are you planning a war or something?" Ares asks, a bit of interest in his eyes at the thought of war.

"I don't control them, they do whatever they want, and I just make sure they don't end up extinct. I just have a minor problem and want you to help my wizards learn how to fight so they're less likely to be obliterated." Hecate says, knowing the problem is anything but minor.

"They've been fine so far, what's the big deal right now that makes them need my training." Ares asks, not really interested anymore, not now that he knows there's no war.

"Um, something came up, and some dangerous people entered my wizarding world, and if someone upsets these people, they'll definitely obliterate the entire wizarding world." Hecate mumbles.

"How sad." Ares says, mocking sorrow, his flaming eyes expressing just how much he doesn't care. "Who are these dangerous individuals, your wizarding world must be really weak to not even be able to handle their own problems."

Hecate holds down the urge to blast Ares to the moon. Never a good idea when we're considering the God of War as the target, revenge is definite. "The three Princes of Olympus." Hecate weakly says, Ares eyes flaring in surprise.

"What?! They're plotting war without me, hell no, where's this wizarding world, I've got to join the three." Ares yells, looking excited to go.

Hecate groans. "No, you can't help them. Please, just train the wizards at this school called Hogwarts, I want them to have some defensive abilities in case the three go mad."

Ares laughs. "Defense, against those three, even I'd only last a minute." Ares stops laughing, realizing something. "But I'll come. Those three are there, if I'm around them there will definitely be war!"

"Please, no. The point of this is to stop a war from starting. I just want you to train the wizards, those three will also be joining in the classes, so just help the wizards and those three become friends. If they're friends, the wizarding world won't cease to exist."

"Goddess, you're really too stressed, you should go visit the underworld, it helps."

"How does that help?!" Hecate yells, really wanting to blast Ares to the moon now, well not as much, since he did agree to come.

"Full of people suffering, watch it, you'll realize your life is pretty good. Unless your Percy, then you'll probably just wish your life was half as good as theirs. When do I start?"

"Tomorrow." Hecate says. "Oh, and you're my assistant teacher."

Hecate vanishes, Ares bursting into a roaring fire. "How dare you! Assistant to someone not even on the council, dead, so dead!!!"

"Will you be quiet, your ruining my hair!" Aphrodite roars, and Ares looks like a fire distinguisher just put him out as he slumps.

(Ron)

Ron glares at Percy as he walks into History of Magic. Percy glances his way and smiles, making Ron glare even harder. Percy's smile falters, fading, his expression reverting to his usual blank look. Black eyes land on him, and he shivers, glare reducing to a fearful gaze as he looks at Nico D'Angelo. Nico smirks, no longer glaring as he mouths, I will kill you if you bother Percy.

Ron gloomily sits at his desk. Class should be beginning, but no teacher enters. Dumbledore walks in, a ghost shrieking madly follows along. Ron recognizes the ghost as Professor Binns, the Professor for this class. "What happened to him?" Ron whispers to Hermione.

Hermione looks at Binns thoughtfully, before frowning. "I don't know, looks like he's gone mad." She finally says, looking irritated that she doesn't know.

Dumbledore stops at the front of the class. "I'm sorry, Professor Binns is out of it. For today I'll take over and teach this class." Dumbledore glances at Professor Binns, and Ron agrees that Professor Binns is unfit to teach class. His shrieking is more disruptive then Fred and George's pranks.

Binns is shrieking and crying ghostly tears, looking like he's attending his mother's funeral, but worse. Class begins with Dumbledore introducing Percy, Nico and Jason. Percy waves, Jason lazily waves, and Nico only glances up from his desk. Professor Binns who was just shrieking, is suddenly quiet, attracting everyone's attention.

Professor Binns coughs, looking embarrassed. "Yes, sorry about that. It's wonderful to have you three in this class, now let's go ahead and start the first lecture. Hm, actually let's talk about the Greeks. Wonderful group, great fighting strength they had. Let's see, who can tell me which Gods make up the Olympian Council?"

"I won't bother you." Dumbledore says, Ron noticing how even Dumbledore looks confused about Binns switch from shrieking, to elegantly giving a lesson. Dumbledore leaves, and Percy answers the question.

"Amazing answer, 15 points to...which house are you? Nico and Jason as well?"

"Not officially a part of any class, today the three of us represent Ravenclaw." Jason says with a stunning smile.

"Good, good, 20 points to Ravenclaw." Professor Binns says, smiling, something Ron has never seen the old ghost do.

Hermione instantly stands up. "Professor you said 15, then you raised it to 20. Besides that, how can you give so many points for such an easy question?!"

"Sit down! Subtract 10 points from Gryffindor." Professor Binns yells, and Hermione unhappily sits. The other Gryffindor's unhappily look at their desk, wishing Hermione had kept quiet. It's not like the other houses ever argue when she gains points for answering questions. Well sometimes the Slytherins do, but they're Slytherins, Hermione's a Gryffindor.

Ron glares at everyone who casts unhappy glances at Hermione. 'This is all Percy's fault, the grandson of Voldemort is causing problems, he needs to go. He's even making the ghosts strange, he's just like Voldemort.'

Author: Extra chapter due to my late posting, SORRY!!! Thanks to those who've commented, I love reading all the comments and responding when I can. Don't forget to vote, I'm hoping to reach 1000 votes by the end of this story. For those who've been voting throughout, thanks! 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

307K 8.1K 30
|#2 in #voldemort| |#35 in #percyjackson| For all the roles he had played, a spy was not one that Percy Jackson expected. After returning home from t...
314K 3.7K 19
📸 Percy has been betrayed by someone who he loves dearly. He has nothing left and becomes a guardian for the god Artemis. Along with the hunters thi...
427K 5.3K 13
*EDITING* Perseus Achilles Jackson; Savior of Olympus, one of the Seven, and the most loyal demigod you will ever meet. Has a price over his head? Af...
333K 4.8K 32
Percy has been betrayed, but where he ends up is what people would call cool, he's in avengers tower! Living with his uncle, attending school. Learn...