ɪ ᴀᴍ ɪʀᴏɴ ᴍᴀɴ

By -StarkReality

RP Starters More

ɢɪꜰ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇʀꜱ

❤️💛Admin Update💛❤️

20 2 0
By -StarkReality

Life seems to have this annoying way of throwing curve balls at the worst times. Things like poorly planned social events, unexpected visitors, and yes even a cat. But despite all of the overwhelming and most of the time annoying surprises that life gifts you with, there is always one place where you can find even just a moment of peace. For me thats  in my bed with my computer, writing, and blasting Bittersweet Symphony until the neighbors know the words to the song to.

I haven't had the opportunity lately to go to my happy place but Witcher certainly does assist in making it bearable.  She came at the right time for sure. 

I only posted this to once again reassure anyone currently interacting with me that I am still here and have no plans to become inactive. In fact I encourage you to continue to post random things because I love the challenge that unplanned rp brings me. 

I love you all and thank you to everyone who is still sticking around. Surly storms wont last forever.

(This is little Witcher. She's my new baby and a total glutton for affection....dont know where she got that from?...it was me, it came from me!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
140K 5.2K 26
AVYAANSH SINGH RATHORE :- King of Rajasthan, Cold, handsome, dashing, fearless, egoistic, rude, heartless, short- tempered, Maybe he is heartless but...
84.4K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
28.4K 2K 49
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...