✨Sero One Shots✨

Bởi SugawaraK

I decided to dedicate a whole one shot book to my baby and discontinuing his part in my other one shot book f... Xem Thêm

Intro
🖤7MIH🖤 (sfw) REUPLOAD
🖤Coffee?🖤 (fluff) REUPLOAD
🖤Can I Help You?🖤 (fluff) REUPLOAD
🖤7MIH🖤 (smut)
🖤BTS🖤 (fluff)
🖤HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY🖤 (smut)
🖤Drugs🖤(fluff)
🖤Jealous🖤 (smut)

🖤Night In🖤 (fluff)

4.8K 104 188
Bởi SugawaraK

Fanart Credit: cherriielle on DeviantArt
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
The rain thundered against my window, disrupting my train of thought. Half of my worksheet for modern Japanese is blank and left untouched while I fiddle with the pencil. Some of the eraser breaks in between my teeth, and I spit the pink rubber across my bed. I take a sip of my water bottle when I almost choke on it. My door was flung open and there stands my boyfriend dressed in a nice button up and khakis. His hair slicked back from the rain.

"You look surprised to see me." He chuckles while I use my shirt to wipe my mouth. The water stain spreads quickly without boundaries through my cotton shirt. Coughing quickly to clear my throat. I accusingly point my finger at him.

"Why the hell are you dressed up?" My gaze goes down to his sneakers back to his eyes. They're half closed from his giant grin.

"Well I was going to take you out on a date but," He waves a hand toward my window. The rain still hitting the glass harshly. "It was going to be a quiet walk through the park then we relax and read or something." I pull my pencil out of my mouth and roll my eyes. He gets too romantic for me sometimes. When he comes closer to me I can see the slight dampness of his shirt, on his shoulders and along his chest. He's heaving as if he sprinted from the park back here, which is very likely.

I tilt my head at him, he places his hand on my cheek and kisses my forehead. "I'm sorry." Disappointment covers his words and he sounds hurt. Quickly running his hand through his hair, his frown is replaced with a small smile.

"Don't apologize, we can still spend some time together." The weak smile he has slowly turns into a full grin. I tap the end of my pencil on my worksheet and look at him pleadingly. "After I finish my homework. And after you shower, you're not hugging me while your wet." I scrunch my nose at him and wave him out my door.
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
Currently getting crushed by Hanta's body weight. I was pleasantly just lying on my bed trying to focus on my work, when Hanta suddenly rolls on top of me, our backs squished together. He purposely digs his heels into my calf, resulting in me kicking the annoyance as best as I can. "Please baby~ you've been at homework for so long!"

"Well you could've helped but you decided that this was too hard for you. Yet you still have to do it later." I try to swing my arm backwards to smack him. I could feel his stomach grumble and him sighing. Hanta hums a song and blatantly ignores my request to get his fat ass off of me.

"Fine I'm gonna go see if Sato made any cookies." He glances back at me, expecting me to jump up and follow him for cookies. And to his surprise I stay on the bed keeping my eyes on the paper. "Oh my god, fine, fine, fine Ill stay." He shuts my door to some silent beg. Rolling my eyes, he makes himself comfortable on my bed again. Facing my television now Hanta has a game controller in his hand.

"Babe are you fucking serious? I'm tryna study he- is Kaminari playing?" Irritated, I turn to look at the screen but see that my classmate is on. He is also my favorite partner to play Minecraft with. His black eyes reflected the tv perfectly, while the game loading screen pops. I could feel the plastic brush my fingertips barely touching as my boyfriend teasingly holds the controller out of reach. A whine presses past my lips as I stretch further for the controller.

Hanta's palm pushes against my chest and I tumble backwards on my butt as he says hi to Kaminari. "Hey, Denks." Hanta smiles as he gets a response from his best friend. The sound is breaking up but you can hear his words.

"Is that you Sero? I thought y/n was on."

"Homework."

"But it's eight pm on a Friday night... she should be the one playing." Theres a crash which sounds like glass on his end, my head shoots up from the sudden noise.

"Denki? Are you okay?" Hesitant and scared, I ask. It's silent and I get more worried, his giggle makes Hanta and I exchange glances then sigh.

About an hour passes by and I finally finish my homework, the rain still coming down strong. Not only that, the wind was howling against the dorms, making some of the trees nearby my window scrape against the glass.

Within this hour, Hanta and Denki were able to find three villages, one mine, and a handful of diamonds. Enough to finish one diamond armor set, and a diamond sword. Hanta is now positioned close to my head board, his back presses against my pillows. Deciding that I didn't want to rest my head on his outstretched left leg, I crawl up to my pillows and sit directly behind Hanta. Wrapping my arms around his neck loosely and my legs around his waist, I trap him into my chest.

I continue watching my two best friends argue on who should get the honor of the diamond sword as their ongoing journey for more blue ore. In the end the settled it over a verbal rock, paper, scissors to which Hanta won with a trusty rock. "HAH fucking loser." He jokes and I laugh with him as we listen to Kaminari complain like a small child. "Hey babe, do you wanna make some cookies later and watch a movie?"

"Hanta," I steal a glance at my phone for the time. "it's already 9:41." The begging look in his eyes is way too precious for me to say no. His frown was outstretched, his eyes glistened with some forced tears, yet I wasn't strong enough to say no.

"Bro you're fucking getting shot by a skeleton- HEY HANTA." Denki screams at him when he sees that Hanta hasn't moved from his place in the dark cavern. You could hear the sound of the character taking damage while my boyfriend kisses me gently. I playfully push his face to look at television again, and as Hanta lets his low chuckle fill my room, he kills the skeleton without taking any more damage to his four heart-health bar. After some unfortunate deaths by creepers, falling too far, and even a zombie, Denki called it quits. He logs out without saying another word after dying to that sneaky zombie.

Hanta eventually logs out of the game with a stupid smile on his face. "Now that that's done." He pulls out of my claw hold and stretches out his hand to me. Rolling my eyes for what feels like the hundredth time today, I take it and run a finger over the veins on the back of his hand. He yanks me forcefully out of the comfortable position I was just in, making a half yelp half scream. His chest rises and falls as his laughter fills my ears.

"I want those cookies," I pout and in response he squeezes my hand twice. Though I was expecting a few people to be down in the common room kitchen, I was baffled at the ten maybe thirteen classmates standing in small groups.

Hanta rubs my back soothingly and guides me straight to the fridge. I look over my shoulder confused and he simply nods toward the giant steel door. Opening it, I see nothing extraordinary but a big metal bowl from the stand mixer. Plastic wrap is covering the top tightly, and the bottom of the bowl is starting to frost up. I peer inside the bowl and almost start to scream and cheer.

Satos famous chocolate chip cookie dough is a big beige blob in the bowl. A cute smiley face was left on the top of the plastic wrap with a small note:

"For Sero and Y/l/n, these will make roughly twelve big cookies. 350 for 20 minutes"

Almost desperate for the cookies that I can already taste, I yank the bowl out of the fridge and run to the oven to turn it on for preheating. "Slow your roll there Princess." Hanta's hands come up to stop me from slipping on the hardwood flooring.

"Hey whatcha making?" Ochako walks over and puts her elbows on the kitchen counter next to the oven. Her brown eyes follow my frantic movements of trying to find an ice cream scooper which she eventually helped me find in a drawer.

In minutes, the common room's aroma was like a bakery's. Currently waiting for the last few minutes to pass by, Hanta is leaning all of his weight on my back. My palms are pressing against the counter right by the oven, my skin turning white from the pressure Hanta is putting on me. He's talking quietly about his thoughts as he's getting half of my attention.

I nearly shove Hanta over when I hear the pleasant ding of the oven. The golden brown edges of the cookie looked unbelievable, yet the center looks like it would melt in your mouth. Sato's chocolate chip cookies are by far the best I've had in, well forever.

"Babe, you made me stub my toe." Hanta whines while jumping on his left foot, clutching his right in his hands. I don't pay him much attention but quickly say sorry, some grumbling comes in his direction.

"Hey how about you go set a fort up? I can bring my computer down here so we can watch a movie." I say over my shoulder hoping he would stop his childish tantrum and go walk off. He does, but not quietly.
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"Ah fuck, ith hot ath fuck." I say fanning my open mouth. Steam flows over my bottom lip with each breath I take. The gooey cookie did not cool enough before I bit into one. My fault of course, I should've known. But now the roof of my mouth is burnt and sensitive. My boyfriend laughs at me before blowing on his cookie, seeing how it hasn't quite cooled.

Yet even though he took the precaution to blow on the cookie, it still burned him. "What the heck?"

"Ha, karma'th a bith." My tongue wasn't able to pronounce 's' or a 'ch' sound so everything sounded strange.

"Oo cookies!" Mina picks one up and cries when tape gets wrapped around both of her wrists, she drops it back onto the cooking rack. The cookie hits the grid, imprinting the metal bars on the top side of the sweet. "Please! Sero it's just one!"

We both give our friend a shake from side to side with our head. Mumbling, she walks away and takes some of Hanta's tape with her, she doesn't bother taking it off right away even after he cuts it.

"Looks like you actually made a decent fort!" I say walking into the living room, thin sheets made up the roof while blankets I usually use when reading are used as walls. Hanta used his own tape to adhere the blankets to the ceiling, making the fort impeccably strong. Quite spacious as well, my computer is the only source of light that sits in the fort alone. Gently placing the plate of cookies onto a couch pillow, I settle down. Hanta follows close behind and closes the makeshift door. As soon as he does, there's a bright flash, and other classmates gasped. It's soon followed with a deafening sound of thunder. I could feel the ground shake ever so slightly. Out of fear I scoot next to Hanta, pressing my right side into his left.

"Oh you poor thing." He coos and strokes my head while mockingly laughing at me.

"Stop! You know I hate storms, they always scare me!" I hit him in the arm and back away from him. Hanta doesn't stop coming closer, he leans over to me and kisses my forehead.

"I know, and it's adorable. I don't mean to make fun of you y/n." He smiles. Screw him, I'm now smiling like an idiot. Even when I stick my tongue out at him to hide the fact that he is officially the cutest thing in the world, he still giggles. He stretches a hand out to my face, and squishes my cheeks with his thumb and forefinger.

"The movie, Hanta." I rest my hand on top of his, and he lets go. We both turn to look at the computer screen, and decide to search for a movie. To be honest, we just went to the movie section on Netflix and chose one at random. With a pillow tucked underneath my chest, I lay down on my stomach. Hanta right next to me, sitting using a pillow as a sort of support item. His left hand lovingly runs through my hair, down my back, over and over again.

"Goodnight love birds, don't be up too late." Jirou says from outside of the fort. In unison we say goodnight to her and the others around us as they slowly leave to go up to their bed.

Pitch black, all of a sudden it's dark. The movie keeps going but it felt like someone cut the wires. Until the scariest, loudest, earth shaking lightning bolt comes crashing down onto the ground somewhere outside. The rain coming down like bullets from the clouds, if it weren't for Hanta, I would be screaming.

I broke the cookie in my hand in half in the midst of my panic, sending crumbs flying all over the carpet. I'll get it later, I mentally note. Seemingly even Hanta got scared by the sudden weather, as his hand leaves my back for a second.

"Babe did it get cold in here?" I ask barely over a whisper. I prop myself up onto my elbows and toss my halves of a cookie back onto the plate.

"It's just a black out, nothing to worry about." Even through the dark, his words make it seem like he's smiling. A chill works it way though my fingertips to my shoulders, and I sit up slowly. So slowly in fact, I felt like I was under Ochako's quirk.

"B-but what if there's a killer waiting out there for me? I really need to pee!" I whisper scream to Hanta. I could see the reflection in his wide eyes when I press the palm of my hand against his mouth to stop his uncontrollable laugh.

"You're just being paranoid. Look see." And although I told him not to, he opens the flap to the fort. He looks to his left, surprised and goes out of vision. I nearly scream at how suddenly he got out of sight, it's a killer I know it. I could hear muffled screaming, I weight my options and decide to stay in the fort. After about a minute, I stick my head out only to find a disappointed boyfriend. "You didn't even come to save me from my killer."

"I- Well Hanta I was saving myself, now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go pee."
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"My cuddle buddy is back! How was your pee?"

"Um, it was alright, I almost missed the seat in the dark so, that was pretty interesting."

"Now come here." He stretches his arms out for me to climb into. I sit down in his lap, as he is sitting cross-cross, and leave my legs touching the ground to his right side. Hanta pulls me in for warmth, his chest is pressing against my right side, I'm cuddled into him.

The movie slowly got more boring and I lost interest. Hanta picks me up and lays me next to him again, I start to feel the rough of his hand run against my arms. It gives me goosebumps so in reaction, Hanta covers me with one of the many blankets.

"Sleep well y/n."
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
When I awoke, I couldn't even tell the time. My boyfriend is snoring next to me, the plate of cookies now empty, meaning after I went to bed Hanta ate another six extra cookies.

Asleep, Hanta looks almost unrecognizable. His usual smile is replaced with his thin lips drawn close together. His hair falling over his face, looking like it's caressing him. There's lines above his eyebrows as if he's confused or scared. Best to leave him alone though.

My knees hit the ground lightly as I attempt
to silently crawls out on all fours without waking up my boyfriend. Even when I did open the flap door, it is dreary and cloudy out. Though the rain has reduced to a light shower, it still didn't look good to go out today.

"Morning sleepy, I came down here for some water last night, Sero was mumbling something to you." Mina takes a long sip of her coffee and looks over my shoulder to the fort. Stretching out my limbs and yawning, I nod without a verbal reply. The coffee in my mug created a beautiful steam which warmed my face.

"Morning annoyance." I nod to Denki, his hair looks all frizzled and he has a frown on his face.

"I barely got three hours of sleep." He says, yanking the mug I was just drinking from out of my hand. Debating on whether to tolerate his actions or just go into taking the mug back, I decided it was too early for me to fight. I eventually got a second cup of coffee in between my cold, numb hands. "Thanks by the way." He takes a big gulp from his piping hot coffee, yet he has no reaction but to blink and look toward my sleeping area of last night.

"Man I thought I was awake early." Midoriya walks down the hall and waves to us before sitting at the dining table. His hero notebook open and sitting in front of him. Though I wouldn't ever sit and ask Midoriya about the current pro hero he is examining, I didn't really mind when he basically asked for an hour of himself talking about Edgeshot.

"You should make some breakfast for him. He was up singing some song to you quietly." Jirou pulls a banana away from the bunch, she peels it and eats it while talking. "He was singing some kind of song, honestly it was super cute, yet I don't know how he stayed up till two singing."

This news woke me up, Hanta sang to me? I place the coffee mug back down onto the kitchen island I'm leaning on and blink twice. Jirou nods with a mouthful of the fruit and shrugs, her purple hair swishing.

Breakfast, right, I though of a food to make and instantly thought of crepes. Just the thought of the thin pancake, and a big smile on Hanta's face is a yes. Though I did ask help from Class 1-A's resident chef, we made the nice stack of five crepes by the time Hanta stumbles into the kitchen. As I was peeling a second orange at the island counter, arms wrap around my waist and a kiss pressed against my neck. I giggle because the kiss tickles.

"Morning." His morning voice is very raspy and deep, making it not sound like his usual voice. His hands trail up and down the sides of my body, Hanta's head laying its chin on my shoulder. "What are you making you silly goose?"

"Crepes for you dummy. Here." I take one of the small sections from the orange and hold it up for him to take into his mouth. My boyfriend winces at the slightly sour fruit before swallowing.

"Y/l/n! The next crepe is done." Sato turns around with the sixth crepe stacked onto the small pile.

"Ah, that's great, you can cook the rest for yourself or someone, thank you so much Sato-kun!" The plate that our breakfast is still warm. With my free hand I attempt to get Hanta's arms off of my waist which didn't work the first time. In a soft voice I talk to him, "Hanta, baby, please go to the table. I can prepare the rest of breakfast."

An incoherent mumbling comes from the sleepy boy, then he lets go of me. Instantly my back gets cold from his body heat leaving me. From the fridge i find some cool whip, strawberries, and chocolate syrup. All of them at probably from Sato, but I don't think he'd mind. Bringing all of it out onto the counter I sigh loudly. The chocolate syrup is still in my hands when someone speaks to me.

"Are you alright?" I nearly scream from the friendly check in from Momo. She covers her mouth with her hands while apologizing profusely. "Are you alright though?" Momo repeats her unanswered question after I catch my breath.

"Yeah, he... well he just seems too good for me." I admit, it stings of course, but getting that off of my chest felt so good. Her hand reaches for my shoulder but she pulls back and silently walks away. That was rude, I think to myself and turn back to counter and almost have my second heart attack when I see Hanta right there.

"Heh, well you surely don't value yourself as much as I see you huh?" His right side is leaning against the counter, he runs his left hand through his hair trying to tame the bed head. Hanta's right hand rests against the side of my neck as he runs his thumb over my jawline his eyes watching the movement. I'm frozen in place, my beating heart quickening from this small gesture of love.

The two of us stand like that for a little bit before he speaks again, slowly and quietly. "I love you so, so much y/n. So much to the point where I get scared that I become too much for you, to the point where I think you want time away from me. But I didn't think you thought the same thing."

A smile forms on my face, and he mirrors me. He gently takes the syrup out of my hand and turns my body to face him. "I love you."

"I... I love you too, Hanta." I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him to me, giving his lips a quick kiss. Hanta lifts me up off of my feet when he decides to pick my thighs to rest on his hips, he lets go of my back to pick up the extra ingredients.

My heart flutters and I cling onto him tighter, just living in the moment of us being together. So close, he's perfect.
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Um, fluffy Sero🥰 ALSO I was wondering if I should put a Mina one shot on a different book, or if I should make it a special in my MHA one shot book. The same with Momo, because I can't remember who asked for it.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

133K 1.6K 59
^what the tittle says. this is a female reader only srry dudes
38K 461 24
●○●○Requests○●○● 《Closed!!》 to request comment or PM me your character request. ♡description♡ ¤ basically the title says it all, this will be quick o...
131K 2K 40
Completed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just ge...
25.3K 170 26
One shots because I know you're mainly here for lemon/smut and you don't want to read a whole book just to get to the spicy part. Includes: Lemon/smu...