Be Mine, Again?

By ayaziwaS

Paano kung nakatanggap ka ng sulat, nasinulat 8 years ago? Anong gagawin mo? Kaya mo ba tanggapin lahat ng sa... More

Prologue

Be Mine, Again?

3 0 0
By ayaziwaS

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

PLAGIARISM is a crime!

This is a work of Fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

-

This will be the last of this family tree. I am really happy to share with you such independent, strong and beautiful ladies. Thank you!

See you in Broken Series and New Academy Boys Series!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 29.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 39.8K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
59.2K 3K 52
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
175K 6.4K 80
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...