Waltz of the Bone King

By FrejaSkarsgard

Once there was a mighty king who ruled a nation. Now, that nation is nothing but a graveyard. The Bone King s... More

Waltz of the Bone King

Author's Note

14 4 2
By FrejaSkarsgard

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read this little short story of mine! Since it's October, I thought it would be fun to share with you all my story inspired by Peter Gundry's Waltz of the Bone King. While it is finished, I may end up expanding it a little bit, just because the Bone King is such an interesting character. (At least to me.)

So, Happy Halloween and I hope this tale puts you in the spooky spirit!

If you like it, please hit that little vote button at the bottom of the page. If you didn't, no worries!

Now, I must be off and feed my dragons before they eat another one of my siblings. See ya!

Cover by 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
464K 1.5K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...