GENERAL X (Author's Reco)

By LVNALVNALVNA

IV š’”š’ š’‡š’‚š’“, š’Žš’š š’‡š’‚š’—š’š’“š’Šš’•š’† š’„š’‰š’‚š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’†š’“š’” THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. ... More

Senior Supt. General Lalisa Manoban
The Socialite Jennie Kim
We Found Out
She Saw Me
I'm Interested
Lights Will Guide You Home
Inexperince
Jennie Is The One
No Pressure, Lisa
Chief General X
Thanks, Conal Fowkes!
We Have A Gate
Sugar Rush
Slow
Cold Shower
Up, Up Here We Go
What's On Top?
Almost There
Tie The Knot & Thank The Stars
Itaewon With A Love Song
Trying
Sorry
The Chosen One
Here She Is
7Star
V Road
I Think I'm Dead
Line Between & White Star
Black Coffee
Step Back
Jennie Ruby Jane Is Back!
Happy Birthday, Lisa
Ring Finger
Send Off
Smoke & Tears
Hey Boy
Gold
Boyshorts
Friends Who
Attorney B
Northern Sky
Farewell, Marshal
No Wife, New Life
Love, Jennie Kim
Gold and Bold
Night In Malibu
Coast To Coast To Coast
Vulnerable
Classical P
Breakfast
Warm Waters & Cityscapes
Pain Punches
Hallway
Flying Away Above The Clouds
Ciao!

Aircraft 923

12.6K 409 28
By LVNALVNALVNA

LISA

Hanbin and Jisoo dropped me at Jennie's place but their helper told me she is not around and on a business trip since yesterday. She told me that Liam is also not around and Jennie left him at my parents' house.

I don't know why my heart kept pumping fast. I was so excited to see her but she's not around.

When we arrived at my parents' place, Jisoo decided to stay while Hanbin has to go to the hospital because his father has been confined already for a few days.

As we knocked on the door, my Mom was surprised seeing me. Jisoo told me a while ago that everybody thought I am missing and probably dead already. No one has been informed that I was in North Korea. Even my family since it was a confidential mission.

Mom hugged me and shed some tears. My Dad was speechless and couldn't move seeing me.

I entered the house and a saw a little boy playing his small cars in the living room.

God. Liam knows how to walk already. I rushed towards him and the moment i touched him, i didn't hesitate to hug my son tight.

But he cried.

Fuck.

My son couldn't recognize me? Didn't Jennie show my pictures to him as he grows up?
Fuck.

I asked my mom but she told me Jennie and I should talk.

It's getting late and Liam was on his bed already. After I told Mom and Dad everything, they also decided to take a rest. They couldn't believe I was in North Korea.

Jisoo and I grabbed some rhum and beers from my Dad's collection and sat on the veranda.

"Lis, how did you---I mean, where did you get that bravery and went to the North and stayed there for almost a year? You even led a war." Jisoo said with her face still not believing.

I smirked.
"It was not my decision. The Presidents. I discovered an aircraft above their vicinity and I confirmed woth Japan and there..." I said.

"So, how was your stay in the North?" She asked.

"Fine. Well, the war was not, but the people were. I mean, they are actually nicer than the people here. I don't know how I managed to live in the North. Maybe I am just lucky. But.... I am missing Jennie everyday. How is she?" I asked.

Jisoo is quiet for a while. She drank two glasses of rhum and a bottle of beer before she started to speak again. I am starting to get curious.

"Lis, i----i think..you and Jennie should really talk." She said.

"Was she so worried when I was gone?" I asked.

"Not only worried. She almost lost herself. She's going insane. Ugh. Good thing Rosie always checked on her. You know, my wife is an expert handling the brain. But emotionally, Jennie was too weak." She explained.

I took a deep breath.

"Is she still expecting me to come back?" I asked.

Jisoo looked at me straight in the eyes.
She didn't answer my question.

"You have a flight to Malibu the day after tomorrow. You'll be training your officials there since the camp is going to be near the beach. I was informed you'll be the one flying the air craft. Welcome Chief Marshall Manoban. Please don't miss being the Captin in the North and don't ever leave us again." Jisoo said and hugged me. I just laughed at her.

"I missed you. We really do. Even my wife didn't skip a prayer at night hoping that you're safe. Of course, I didn't tell her where were you." She added.

"Thanks. I hope Jennie misses me too. The last letter I got from her, she was asking me to marry her again. So unlucky that I was not able to write a reply because I was immediately dragged to the line." I said.

"Lisa." Jisoo looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I knew it. You have something to tell me." I said.

"I am not in the position to tell every detail. But...but you should know." She said and paused for a while.

"Jennie......
She----she is already in a relationship. God. Why you two were so stupid before getting a divorce when you both knew you're still in love with each other. I should have kicked your cock before signing those papers."
She said. Her eyes are becoming teary.

The rhum I'm drinking couldn't go down straight to my stomach the moment I heard it. My heart is like being stabbed by alcohol. My whole body became numb.

"Wh---what?" I asked.

"Your ex is really not good in choosing partners. I mean, aside from you." She said.

"I cheated." I said.

"Lisa! We all know you already regret that sin and it's part of the past already. Stop thinking about it. Will you?" She said.

I drank nother glass of rhum and she continued talking.

"Okay. Here. I have been studying this paper for a month now. It has been on my table for a while. Hanbin's been itching to catch this man. But we couldn't because he's always with Jennie. I am thinking he is only using her. Well, i mean, your ex is hot and pretty and kind, but this monster has been so hard to reach. So fcking hard to catch. We actually need you. He knows we're close to her and because of that, he's too confident with his business." She said.

"Name." I said.

"Arthur Laurent. A French businessman. Front is canned goods and sports equipment worldwide. Inner business is bigtime gambling and extra prostitution. And take note, he targets minors. Fresh." Jisoo explained.

"Send me photos once you get home. His history. Connections. Everything about him. I'll make sure he'll rot in jail. That asshole. Does Jennie know about his real business?" I asked while my brows are already fighting with each other. I don't know if i should focus with another heartbreak or with my anger to this man and what he does to minors. I will fucking kill you if you take one wrong step, asshole.

"I will. No. She has no idea. Thanks Lis and welcome back, General X!"She smiled and cheered me up.

When Jisoo left, I went to my old room and took a bath. I laid my back on bed and took my phone. Thanks to Jisoo she bought me a new sim card and a new phone. I insisted to pay but she said not to worry about it and just consider it as her and Rosé's gift to me for all the things I have done to help her to reach where she is right now.

I also asked for Jennie's number from her and she gave it to me. I messaged Jennie just a simple "Hi." But she didn't reply.

Two days have passed and I am scheduled to fly to Malibu. I am the one who is literally piloting our aircraft.

I am not only training Korean airforce but also Americans for a special air mission. It's just going to be a seminar type. As the President promised, I am no longer dealing with action missions. Jisoo was actually the one who pushed that I should be the pilot just for now since I already trained before I was deployed to the barrier. Though it's not my job but she wants me to experience it before I sit on my chair as the new Air Force Chief Marshal. I already met some of the officials this morning in my new office and they are so happy to welcome me as their new commander in the Air Force.

Our pilot was surprised when I told him that we should switch seats in the plane and all he has to do is sit back and relax.

When we arrived in Malibu, they were all surprised that I know how to fly a plane. I told them I even know how to shoot bad people and this is just flying. They all laughed.

They dropped me at the hotel around 2pm so I can take a rest. The seminar will be tomorrow after lunch so, why not sleep for a while and have fun at night. This is Malibu, baby!

The moment I stepped on the lobby, the receptionist must be expecting me to arrive when she cut her conversation with a couple and letting them fill up something. She's actually speaking to a tall white guy with a french accent and a hot lady in a red dress, thin layer hair and her figure with that nice butt is actually similar to Je-----fuck!

"Jennie?" I couldn't control myself when she looked at my direction and we're just two meters away from each other

Her eyes literally went wide when she saw me.

"Lisa!" Her voice raised in surprise.

"Oh my god. Lisa!" She again said. She went near me with hesitation to hug me or i don't know. All i can see is her chest going up and down. She must be breathing hardly now. So yeah, she's frozen in front of me when I took off my aviator shades.l and looked at her straight in the eyes. Those feline eyes that made me fall in love with her soul over and over again.

"You must be surprised now how good looking I am on my new uniform." I teased and winked at her. She's still speechless.

She was about to grab my hand when this French guy approached us and looked so angry. I immediately put on my shades before he can recognize me.

"Jennie, what are you still doing? Let's go. You're really a cause of delay." He said angrily. And I don't know why I got mad immediately when she embarrased Jennie in front of other people, especially in front of me. My ears are becoming red, i know. What the fuck. Why are you staying with this bitchy guy, Jennie.

"Go ahead. I---i'll follow." Jennie told him and he went outside the hotel boastfully walking. Asshole. Give me time, say all your prayers. I will do my best to help Hanbin and Jisoo to catch you in action.

Jennie was also about to leave but I grabbed her arm.

"Tell your guy, if he still wants to be alive, he should treat you right." I told Jennie in my serious tone and she is already aware that I am so mad. She just looked down.

I let go of her arm and took my key card from the receptionist and went to my room.

I couldn't believe what I have witnessed.

When we were married, I never raised my voice to her nor embarrased her in public. I never shouted at her and this asshole got the nerves to treat Jennie that way.

Count your days, Arthur Laurent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 6.3K 47
XIII š’‰š’Šš’š’…š’Š š’Šš’•š’ š’Žš’‚š’”š’‚š’Œš’Šš’•, š’”š’‚š’Œš’•š’š’š’ˆ š’ˆš’†š’• š’ˆš’†š’• š’‚š’˜š’˜ š’š’‚š’š’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect...
352K 8.7K 11
Kim Jennie is a snob and has no time for a serious relationship. What she really wanted was to find the right fling and learn the sensual arts with h...
114K 3.7K 26
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - She's the most popular girl in the whole school, plus she has an exciting life. Her family is wealthy and her friends are envi...
KISMET By LVNA

Fanfiction

331K 11.8K 40
XII š’‡š’‚š’•š’† š’˜š’Šš’•š’‰ š’‚ š’š’Šš’•š’•š’š’† š’ƒš’Šš’• š’š’‡ š’“š’†š’ˆš’“š’†š’•š’” š’‚š’š’… š’†š’—š’†š’“š’šš’•š’‰š’Šš’š’ˆ š’Šš’ š’ƒš’†š’•š’˜š’†š’†š’ An original story from my wandering...