Carat Kingdom

By MiraiNotMiray

(Featuring: Kim Samuel) A story of creatures who were join by force in order to save their world that is invi... More

D i s c l a i m e r
โ™š P r o l o g e โ™”
Main Characters
Chapter 1 - "Unknown Visitor"
Chapter 2 - "95"
Chapter 3 - "96"
Chapter 4 - "97"
Chapter 5 - "98"
Chapter 6 - "They are gifted."
Chapter 7 - "Human?"
Chapter 8 - "Hooded Figure"
Chapter 9 - "Bright Siren"
Chapter 10 - "Chosen Fate"
Chapter 11 - "His past"
Chapter 12 - "The Start Of Their Journey"
Chapter 13 - "Mysterious Human"
Chapter 14 - "The Truth About The Royal Siblings"
Chapter 15 - "Hoshi."
Chapter 16 - "The Great Wizard."
Chapter 17 - "Happy Merry Un-Birthday"
Chapter 18 - "Retrieving The Stolen"
Chapter 19 - "Come Forth And We Shall Brawl"
Chapter 20 - "The Witch Of The Waste"
Chapter 21 - "Human World"
Chapter 22 - "Talking With The Moon"
Chapter 23 - "You Are Mine."
Chapter 24 - "Time is Flying Faster Than You think."
Chapter 25 - "Chan, The human boy"
Chapter 26 - "Twin Sisters"
Chapter 27 - "Mizuki Village"
Chapter 28 - "Black Magic"
Chapter 30 - "Assassinated"
Chapter 31 - "A great escape"
Chapter 32 - "Takashi Tribe"
Chapter 33 - "A nightmare"
Chapter 34 - "A great return."
Chapter 35 - "A waltz in the woods"
Chapter 36 - "Hallucinations"
Chapter 37 - "Broken Memories"
Chapter 38 - "Butterfly"
ANNOUNCEMENT - on-hold/revising
Chapter 39 - "A Warlock"
Chapter 40 - "Welcoming Smiles" (Important Announcement!)
Chapter 41 - "The Latern Festival"
Chapter 42 - "Lovely Night"

Chapter 29 - "A Relic?"

943 63 4
By MiraiNotMiray

The others slowly retreated back to the stay-in only to be disappointed. No one actually found any progress on finding the necklace.

"Found anything?" Wonwoo asked them, hoping they any clues.

They shook their heads with a pout. Jeonghan sighed in defeat, they didn't find a single clue about where the dark aura was coming from.

"How is Seungcheol hyung?" Seokmin frowned.

"He locked himself up his room. I don't think he's going out of there anytime soon." Jun stated.

"Did something happened?" Jihoon asked.

"I bet he's just stressed on something. I know it will end soon." Wonwoo assures the others. But the dwarf knows truth behind it all. "Let's just give him some time."

The boys nodded in agreement as they know Seungcheol very well needed time for himself. But Soonyoung noticed something...

"Where's Minghao?-"

A loud scream was heard from the second floor. A voice very familiar, almost too familiar.

"Minghao!" Mingyu exclaimed.

The boys ran upstairs where they heard some glass shattering—along with Seungcheol who got alarmed by the sudden sound. At the end of the hallway is where they bolted up and it led them to a room.

They busted through the door to reveal a terrifying image in front of them. Minghao on the floor while groaning in pain, and there in front of him standing, is a wizard. A black magic's wizard.

"Yah!"

The two figures turned their heads. Seungcheol looked the younger's eyes and turned back to the person in front of them. The black hooded figure was holding something shiny. A very very familiar necklace.

"The necklace!" Samuel shouted.

The figure only laughed mischievously, every second it's voice got louder and louder and turned more demonic. The boys watched in fear as Wonwoo only frowned.

"You stupid little creatures." The wizard spat out. "You should be more careful about your belongings. You might never know... That object might be precious as a whole kingdom."

Joshua's anger began to burn up inside of him. Clearly offended and angry at the hooded figure. Tears started to roll down his cheeks as he stepped forward.

"Give me back my necklace you-"

A loud thud was heard. The boys looked to their side to see Joshua laying down on the floor, whimping in pain, while his hand was on his cheek.

"Pathetic."

Seokmin ran up to the older and held him in his arms. The boy frowned at the sight, it was the last thing Seokmin wanted to see in his life.

"This? You wanted this?" The hooded figure removed the hood off his head, revealing his pale white skin and intimidating face. He held out the small pendant in his hand and smirked. "Ahh yes... Ara's relic. How wonderful."

The two prince's stood there in shock. Ara—known as Jeonghan and Joshua's mother name was heard. The two couldn't believe they heard her name again, it's been years since that name was even heard.

"How did you-"

"Oh, you don't know?" He held up the golden necklace as he adored it with a devilishly grin. He looked at the siblings and chuckled.

"You boys don't even know your mother's past. How sad... Let's say... Your mother owes me a big dept, that not even the darkest, and richest soul could ever repay."

Jeonghan frowned. He couldn't believe someone could even make made up stories about his mother, or was it even made up? Jeonghan knew this was all lies and refuses to believe. Besides, he wouldn't trust someone as sketchy as the person in front of them.

Jeonghan was furious, he looked at his brother to see he had the same expression on, yet his eyes were tearing up, probably from the strong impact of the wizard's slap ealier. The kelpie faces the wizard, with his blood boiling. One thing Jeonghan hated the most is when someone mistreats his family, blood related or not.

As if on cue, Jun, Jihoon and Soonyoung flew through the glass, stained window. Soonyoung snatched the relic from the wizard's hand but looses his balance and crashed through the wooden wall as Jihoon quickly ran up to the other.

They all went up to the manticore with worry. The figure behind them chuckle earning a few weird looks from the others.

"How stupid of you to think that was the actual relic." He fished out his pockets and held out the exact same necklace. "Good thing I made a dummy one."

The boys stood there in shock. Jihoon looked at the necklace and examines it. Only to reveal that the precious stone on the necklace was actually just a rock.

"You little-" Seungcheol turned his head only to see the wizard was about to jump off the window with a smile.

"Farewell boys!" He shouted, "I'll tell the queen of darkness that I finally met all of you."

And with that, the wizard flew away with a huge grin. Excited to tell the great news to the witch.

"T-The queen of darkness?..."

_ _ _

Decades ago...

"Hey sis! Do you wanna come with us to the festival!" The little girl excitedly asked the other.

"Sure! I would love to come-"

"Who said you are allowed to?"

The little girl with dark, black eyes looked up to see her mother. Looking at her with pure digust.

"But mother, I want her to come with us to-"

"I won't let a monster like her to come with us. People would run away from us!"

"But mom!" The little insisted only to be held back by her sister.

"It's alright, I'll stay here. I still need to feed the animals later. You go anf enjoy yourself at the festival." She smiled, assuring the other that it was all right to be fine by herself.

"See! Now let's go or we'll be late!"

Their mother harshly removed their hands from each other, separating them from each other's graps. She grabbed the youngesg by the wrist and dragged her out of the basement.

The little girl stared at her sister's figure as it slowly disappears from her sight.

'I hope you have a great night.'

_ _ _

Exams haven't even started yet but I already missed writing. So... I guess this is a 'short' chapter update?

I don't even know, my mind is alreadh messed up from all the Gatorade I drank lol

But anyways! How you guys enjoyed this chapter~ If you are going through the same pain as I am—which is school work and modules.

Cheer up and never give up. There is still a long journey ahead of you. And always remember, nothing is impossible with a little faith and a lot of hard work. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 811 39
Just a bunch of University Students getting through their life and finding romance along the way Ships Jeongcheol Seoksoo Soonhoon Junhao Meanie Verk...
288K 13.9K 40
just a story about the life of thirteen wild boys in college
13.6K 747 37
The tale of prince seungcheol and his Kingdom. Started:4.12.23-23.1.24
695K 24.9K 143
A story where demons and human's meet.