Green Ninjas and How to Catch...

By leesneedtostop

It has been six months since the battle with Meothra. Ninjago City is beginning to calm down, and the Secret... More

Article 1: Lloyd Garmadon
Article 2: The Photographer
Article 3: The Encounter

Author's Note

1.2K 38 9
By leesneedtostop

-Welcome to Green Ninjas and How to Catch Them!-
I just want to give a special thanks to the Discord server Simps of Garmadon and the people on this app that supported me. You all have no idea how much it means to me.

🎍🏔🧩💮🥀

- Universe -

This story takes place in the movie universe. It begins after the events of the movie, except Lloyd's identity as the Green Ninja does not get revealed.

-

- DISCLAIMER -
There will be nsfw content. Content warnings will be put up for those chapters.

-

- Concept Art -
I didn't do as much concept art as my other Lloyd x Reader, Fear of Falling Apart, but I did make up basic designs.

As an author, I write best when I visualize beforehand! Sorry I don't have much concept art for this book... I'll update it as I go!

-

- A Special Thanks to the Following -
I would like to thank my family; -_-Tabitha-_- Skyler_Sunrise Blossom_702 and ohmyluckycharms For supporting me and helping me push through my writers block. One of the only reasons my books get updated is because of them, so please show them some love!
Thank you all.

-Ume

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 131K 61
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
3.3M 142K 74
The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The person who find satisfaction while seeing peo...
551K 15.8K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
659K 38.3K 34
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...