𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 ᝰ 𝙩...

By 4CC0UN7

── 🐈 ( 𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗨𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 尿尿剤 ) ➵ 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘶!! 𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘰 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮! �... More

「 𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗨𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 」
PLAYLIST
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. THE TRAIN
━━━ 1.1 fear
━━━ 1.2 nervous
2. AT THE HOUSE
━━━ 2.1 comfortable
━━━ 2.2 tired
━━━ 2.4 tense
━━━ 2.5 annoyance
3. REALISATION
━━━ 3.1 adrenaline
━━━ 3.2 love
━━━ 3.3 sleepily
4. ONESHOTS
━━━ 4.1 requests
━━━ 4.2 crush
━━━ 4.3 dress up
━━━ 4.4 two am cuddles
━━━ 4.5 dinner

━━━ 2.3 meet

4.8K 235 236
By 4CC0UN7

- 𝗧𝗪𝗢 . 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 -
❝ 【 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽 】 ❞

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮
❛ 𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 ❜
˚*✧ ✧*˚

𝓦- ho's not?" A familiar voice floated through my open window.

Ahhh this is so embarrassing!!

Maybe he won't know that I was talking about him.

"Hold on a sec, Mom. I'll call you back in a minute." I pressed the end-call button and walked over to my window.

"Hey there, Princess." He rested his chin on an open palm, his elbow resting on the window-sill.

"Sorry, did I bother you?" I opened up my window wider, so I could stick my head out.

"Nah, I have an excuse to stop studying now. Who were you talking to?" He asked, beaming.

"Just my mom," I told him.

"And who's this future husband I hear of?" He smirked deviously.

"U-uhh, no-one!!" He raised an eyebrow, not believing, my lie.

"You sure, Princess?~"

"Yes...?" It came out as more of a question than an answer.

"Whatever you say then~" I looked at the ground which was two stories below me, I wasn't a big fan of heights, so I looked back up when I felt a cold tingle in my toes, the bodies common reaction to fear.

"I, uh, I gotta call my mom back... I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked, staring into his half-lidded eyes.

"Okay, tell her I said 'hi', I'll walk ya to school in the morning."

"Goodnight, Kuroo. Thank you for your help today." I gave him a genuine smile. When he didn't reply, I looked over to u him to see he had his eyes slightly widened and his cheeks were dusted with pink.

"GoodniGhT- ahem, Goodnight Y/N. See you tomorrow." I pulled my window down, leaving it open a few inches. I giggled at his little voice crack and went back to my bed to call my mom again.

"What was that about?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Uhhh, just the neighbour. Nothing special..."

"Hey!! I heard that, Princess!" I heard Kuroo's voice drift through the window.

"Oops, Sorry!" I yelled back, not too loud to wake the family downstairs, but loud enough for the rooster head to hear.

I looked back at the computer to see my mom looking at me with a smirk and raised eyebrows.

"What?"

"Did he just call you 'Princess'?" My face grew hot once again, I scratched my cheek glancing away from the camera.

"Uhm, yeh..." Her laugh was loud through the speaker and it made me smile knowing that she felt a lot better than earlier today.

"Tell him I said 'Hi'!" She cheered.

"Hello, Ms L/N!" Kuroo yelled out.

"Oi! Come-over here so I can have a look at you!" My mom called through the screen.

"Mom! No! He's next door." I told her.

"Hey! Y/N, open your window wider!" I heard Kuroo say. I walked over to the window and poked my head out.

"Why?"

"So I can meet her, duh." He said, as though it was the most obvious thing.

Oh is he actually gonna do it??

"Go on, open it and step back a bit." He said, smirking.

"What! No! You're not coming through the window!" I said, not moving away.

"You're right...The back-door is way safer!" He said walking through his bedroom door. I threw a palm over my forehead.

"Sorry mom, I'll be right back." I walked down the stairs to where the back door was.

Through the glass, I could see him standing in a loose-fitting black t-shirt with grey sweatpants, he had on white socks with some red slides.

"If my aunt and uncle catch you, you'll be in deep sh*t," I whispered out.

"Well Princess, better not get caught then." He said, taking off his shoes and walking into the house. He walked right up the stairs and into my bedroom.

He flopped onto the bed right in front of the computer.

"Hey there Ms L/N! How you doin'?" He rested his chin on the palm of his hand.

"Oh! Just call me M/N. I'm good! And yourself?"

"I'm doing great, now." He said, glancing over to me and patting the spot on the bed next to him. I walked over and sat on the edge with my legs crossed and my hands on my ankles.

There is a boy in my room!!! This is weird, why did my mom have to call him over?!

"Well, aren't you attractive! I bet you'd make super cute children!!" She said, leaning closer to the screen.

"MOM!" I yelled at her, I turned to Kuroo. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry."

"Well, it's true!" She said laying back down and shrugging.

"I would. Wouldn't I?" He said with confidence.

"Verity tells me you play volleyball, is that right?"My mom asked.

"Yeh, I'm the team captain."

"Wow! Ain't that impressive, you must be really buff! Is that right Y/N?" She asked.

"Just...stop talking..." I put my hands over my face to hide my flushed cheeks.

"Well, I can't really see too well from here." She said, shrugging once again.

"Well, Y/N might become the manager for the team and so she'll be able to see us in action!" Kuroo said, grinning.

My mom gasped. "Is this true Y/N! That's so cool!"

"I was just thinking about it..." I mumbled.

"Well, it would be really good if you did. You can put yourself out there more this year!" She said.

I didn't really like attention and so I was planning to just lay low at the school and not become part of something big.

"Uhh... Yeh, maybe." I gave her a weak smile.

"Well, I should start getting ready for bed or the nurses will get mad, haha. Don't have too much fun without me, yeh?" My mom said, smiling.

"It was nice meeting you M/N. I hope we can talk again soon!" Kuroo smiled.

"Wow! So respectful!~" She swooned. "I'll call you tomorrow, Y/N, after school. I love you, goodnight, sweet dreams!"

"I love you too, mom. Goodnight."

"I don't want grandkids ye-" i shut my laptop faster than anything in my life, ending the call and sighing out a breath.

That could've been embarrassing...

I turned to Kuroo, who was still laying on his stomach, on my bed.

He looked up at me through his pretty, hazel eyes. We made eye contact for a few seconds until I decided to break it by looking away with a red face.

"Thanks for letting me meet her, Princess." I met his eyes again.

"Uhh, yeah sure..." He stood up and started to walk to the window, opening it up wide enough for himself to fit through.

"Y'know, you can use the back door," I told him.

"Yeh, but where's the fun in that?"

"Your shoes are down there..."

'I'll grab 'em tomorrow, night Princess~." He said, climbing onto the window-sill.

Our houses were close enough that he could step right across to his own bedroom.

"U-Uh, goodnight, Kuroo."

"Leave your curtains open, yeh?"

"Uhh, no. I have to get changed."

"Don't let me stop you." My face flared with heat.

"N-No...Goodnight." I said, closing the curtains.

"See you tomorrow~."

˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆
. ·    +
˚

- A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 1.2K 10
she counted from one to ten, taking another step once again. but from the last number, he mesmerized her like no other. - in which october was jus...
184K 6K 24
{completed} l/n y/n a third year student at Nohebi, meets a messy haired boy inside her parents convenience store and slowly starts falling for him ...
37.6K 1.3K 21
❝ 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐎𝐍, 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 ❞ said the two boys at different times 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 , 𝘺/𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘵�...
83K 3.2K 22
"𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦?" "𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘰-" "𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶." [𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦.] [�...