Up in the Sky

By TheCuteOne1234

Minjung is back from her break ready to continue her journey with Izone. All Izone pictures are from their In... More

She's Back
Catchin' Up
Hi-chan Day
Questions
Late Night Talks
Bachlorette
Let it Out
Anniversary!
Precious
This is More than Cuddling
Love Bubble
Walk You Home
The Talk
Breakfast Club
Advisor
Game Night
Hiking
Mission
Movie Night
Broken
Guard
54
Volunteer
Reunited
Determination
Surprise
Jeong
Art
Fiesta
Ambivalance
Virtual Date
Love
True Feelings
Happy
New Home
Painting
Minecraft
Saku-chan's Birthday
1st Look
Beach
Resistance
Coming Out
Separated
Worth It
Roller Skating
3 Birthdays
Monster
Dinner
Vlives
Pool Days
Wonyoung and Minjung's Late Night Counseling Center
Family Drama
Commander Minjung
My Sunshine
2 Years
Holidays
Quizzes
New Year Routine
A Little Bit Drunk
The Future
Confidential
Friends
My shoe!

Annyeongz Birthday

1.4K 62 64
By TheCuteOne1234

August 30

     "Hey does anyone know where  Minjung Unnie is?" Wonyoung asked.

"What? Isn't she in your room with Sakura Unnie?" Yuri told.

"Minjung went to dinner with her mom today and Sakura picked her up a couple hours ago and they came back." Eunbi explained.

      "Yeah they haven't came out of the room ever since." Minjoo informed.

Wonyoung then waltzed over to her room. She squeaked the door open to find the oldest Japanese girl sitting in the dark. Patting the younger. The youngest met Sakura's eyes finding a soft but broken smile. Minjung curled up in Sakura's lap loosely clutching at her shirt hem.

The hot flash hit the youngest like a truck, she heard her heart fall to the ground seeing her roommate in that state.

"Sleep in my bed tonight Wonyoung-Ah," Sakura croaked, "you shouldn't see her like this."

"Is Unnie okay?" Wonyoung squeaked, tear brimming at her eyes.

"She will be."

Wonyoung pouted before grabbing her Pillow, lugging it to Chaeyeon and Minjung's shared room. Ten pairs of eyes watched each other after following the youngest through their eyes. Minjoo jumps to her feet. She dashed over to her best friend's room. With her hand fluttering by the door frame, Minjoo waited. Sakura gave the same soft but broken smile.

Minjoo tiptoed into the room. She ran her hand through the younger's hair. The older Min looked at Sakura awaiting her words. What happened?

"She's said her mom lied to her," Sakura whispered.

Minjoo's eyebrows moved inward towards the bridge of her nose. She tucked her chin into her neck darting her pupils down at Minjung then back up to Sakura. "About?"

"We'll talk about it another time." Sakura sighed. "It's a bit complicated."

"I swear to god if another thing happens to her, I'm going to be sent to hell." Minjoo grumbled. "You got her covered right?"

      "Yeah." Sakura whispered.

     Minjoo gave a loving look to the younger before exiting the room. When the door clicked closed, Minjung sat up to retrieve her phone under the pillow. "Yeah Tuesday dinner is good. After that will be Karaoke. Hmm Yeah Yujin would love that."

     "And what about Wonyoung?" The person on the line asked.

     "Eomeonim." Sakura called. "Minjung still has to fulfill her promise to Wonyoung almost two years ago. Of spending the whole day with her."

      "Ah okay."

     "I got busy okay." Minjung whispered.

      "So what are you gonna do tomorrow?"

     "I'm gonna make her breakfast in bed." Minjung answered.

      In the morning, Minjung tiptoes out of bed. She looks to Sakura, who has her mouth open and an eye mask. She brushes her teeth and walks into the kitchen. The girl finds the waffle mix and the waffle maker that Hyewon bought a few months making two waffles before plating it. Minjung also cut strawberries for the youngest. There were sausages and even orange juice.

     Just as Wonyoung's eyes fluttered open, she furrowed her eyes when she found the wall in her face. Usually the younger would sleep facing the rest of the room while Minjung liked her corner. Wonyoung threw the covers off of herself. She found Minjung standing the bed with a tray of food.

     "There aren't any eggs because I'm tired of making eggs." Minjung told.

     Wonyoung looks at the older girl and at the plate. "Ooh waffles!! Unnie thank you!"

     "Of course. Happy Birthday little one."

      "Unnie are you okay?" Wonyoung asked biting into her waffle.

     "Hm? Why wouldn't I be?"

      "You came home last night after you ate dinner with your mom...did something happen?"

      "Let's....not talk about that right now, besides it your special day. It's also about time I fulfill my promise I made when we went to Universal Studios Japan."

      "Oh my god finally! I've been planning for this day Unnie!!" Wonyoung cheered pulling a piece of paper, prestigiously folded into four, from her pillow case.  "So we have the quarantine list here. First on the list, a walk along the Han River, then a bike ride through the park with the bright green leaves of summer above us. After that, we sit under a tree eating lunch. Then! We lay down and look at the clouds and talk. After that we can take a nap. Then ride on a boat and watch the sunset. Get dinner. Next we admire the skyline and sit at on the beach listening to the waves. Then we go back home and watch a movie together and finally, we cuddle!"

      "Uh okay! Whatever you like! Give me that list and get changed. We're leaving before everyone finds out and complains on why I'm not taking them."

A few minutes later, Wonyoung stands next to Minjung with blue striped dress. Minjung stands by the door with blue jeans and a black and white striped shirt paired with a baby blue leather jacket. She jumped into her black Nikes matching the older girl's. Then as she waited, Minjung twirled the keys. "Ready?"

      "Yeah Unnie lets go!" Wonyoung cheered. The older linked her arm with Wonyoung's after she retrieved her backpack. They then started their day.

      The cold morning air rushed to welcome the roommates. They moved to the subway, riding the empty cart. When they arrived, the two held hands before walking along the river through a soft mist.

      Minjung caught Wonyoung shivering. She reached into her backpack and retrieved a baby blue hoodie. Wonyoung jumped with delight seeing the matching sweater.

      Wonyoung then ran to the rocks at the bank. She balanced on the rocks, jumping from stone to stone, while Minjung watched with her hands in her leather jacket. "Be careful Wonyo."

      "I'm fine Unnie. Besides, I know you will save me if something happens."

      "Hm? Maybe, but then I would have my own room." Minjung teased.

      "UNNIE!" Wonyoung whined. Minjung giggled. A crinkle in her nose appeared as she stuck her tongue out.

      "Yes I will totally save you. You're my little Wonyo. Might be the one to push you in though." That prompted Wonyoung to hop off of the rocks.

     "Let's go ride the bikes in the park?"

     Minjung followed along until they got to a bike rental place. "Hello I rented a bike online a couple hours ago." Minjung told.

      "Ah yes! It is ready! All cleaned and ready to go!" Then merchant says. He shows off a yellow bike with a red and white canopy attached. It was a two seater, two person pedaler with one steering wheel.

      "Ooh Yeah! I can work on my driving!" Wonyoung squeaked.

      Minjung shook her head jumping into the passenger side. Wonyoung followed suit in the driver's side. The two pedaled together in perfect harmony and synchronization. At their first turn, Wonyoung staired wearily at the fork in the road with her hands shaking. "Unnie how do I do this?"

     "You just turn the wheel Wonyo."

      "Ok." Wonyoung's hands gripped the wheel tightly. She took a breath ready to turn. As they neared the intersection in the park, the younger veered right with one jagged motion of the wheel.

      Minjung who had one of her arms on the backrest, jolted forwards. She caught herself from falling and clutched at her heart. The older's voice shook when she spoke, "Not like that. You want to slow down when you get to a sharp turn or intersection. The turning isn't just turn once and done. You get there gradually. Slowly turning like on the running track we don't stop and then suddenly change directions, we curve as we run. You see that petal? The one we aren't using. DONT PRESS IT right now. That's the brake, thats how you stop."

      "Mmhm. I'll try that again."

      Wonyoung pedaled towards another intersection. This time she would turn left. Listening to her Unnie, the Maknae found the brake before slamming on it.

      Minjung caught herself from flying out of the cart. Her mouth pressed into a thin like while she stared aimlessly at the bushes in front of the pair. The older's eyes narrowed. "Everything is gradual. Gradual stops. Gradual turns."

     "Sorry Unnie."

     "No you good. I'm just glad I'm not in a car. Switch with me I'm driving."

     "That bad?"

      "No but my heart is pounding in my chest right now."

      "Unnie that is bad."

      "No it's good. The only way it could be bad is if I am paralyzed or dead. Besides we haven't talked a lot." Minjung explained.

     "Yeah. Unnie... are you okay?"

      "Hm? Yeah of course I am."

"Yesterday, you were in Sakura Unnie's arms. Minjoo Unnie told me you got in a fight your mom."

Ducks "It's nothing Wonyo. Today is for you. Besides it's not that bad. I had a feeling that was the case anyway."

Wonyoung stayed quiet picking at her nails. Minjung stole a glance towards the younger. "What is it? You okay? You don't really react this way when I tell you something."

"It's... I know you already have a lot of things on your plate, but... I- I Still like Yujin Unnie and I don't know what to do."

"Have you tried talking to her?"

      "But she said she just wanted to be friends."

       "Ha! You know what? Ask Sakura Unnie about this." Minjung laughed. "She was in the same situation as you for a bit."'

      "Oh yeah you chose Nako Unnie over her."

      "Look crushes don't always work out and that's okay, it's life. The best you can do is let this person know and if he or she doesn't return the feelings, you wish them the best and be happy for them when they are happy."

      "That's what Sakura Unnie did?"

      "Yes. When Nako made a mistake, Saku Unnie comforted me as a friend and didn't expect me to return any feelings. Only after a while, I fell for her on my own terms. With Yujin, I'm not sure. It might work out but it might not. But you miss the shots you never take so just talk to her."

     "I'm surprised you're not bitter about being hurt Unnie. You've been through so much shit."

      "Excuse me?"

      "Unnie you swear too. I got it from you."

      "Okay fair enough but I'm an adult."

      "You said curse words before you turned twenty though."

       "Well... okay listen to this, I am walking in the hallway in the dorm but no one is home. Yujin jumps out of the corner and scares me. Is it more reasonable for me to say 'Holy crap you scared me' or 'oh my goodness you scared me?'" Minjung questioned turning onto the left trail with the bike.

     "Couldn't you say 'Ah! You scared me.'"

      "...Yes...You know what? I'll try to swear less if you talk to Yujin."

      "Okay. But how come you're not bitter?"

"You want me to be honest? Even though I've made up with Eunbi Unnie and Hyewon Unnie and Nako, I still feel awkward around them. Sure we've made up but it doesn't change the fact that they did that to me. I'm scared that if I get angry at them then everything will come back after all the work all of us put in to be on good terms."

     "You mean Nako Unnie right because you two have definitely gotten closer. You just kinda avoid Eunbi Unnie and Hyewon Unnie."

      "Yeah. At least we don't hate each other. Besides my personality type is literally trying to come to an understanding with and between people."

      "Oh that 16 personality thing? What's your Personality type?"

      "INFP."

       "Ooh yeah! Unnie what's your percentage?"

       "Uh I don't remember everything. But I am 83% introverted."

       "What? Wait no that makes sense. You mainly keep to yourself."

      "Yup."

      "Unnie. Do you ever think about what you should've done? To change anything?"

      "Hm. I used to, but I took a page out of your book. If I hadn't had problems with Hyewon then I would've never had problems with Nako. And if I never had problems with Nako, I would've never been with Saku Unnie. Maybe Chaeyeon Unnie would've became Saku unnie's girlfriend."

     "So no regrets."

     "No more." Minjung smiled. "Now, I think it's a good time for lunch." The older girl pulled over under a large luscious tree. The koala hummed a tune while setting up the cloth and food.

      She kicked off her shoes and plopped onto the ground. "Ah this is nice. Shade and quiet." Minjung placed her hands hands under her head, closing her eyes.

      "So are we eating lunch?" Wonyoung questioned.

      Minjung sat up. "Oh yeah. I'm hungry, I didn't eat breakfast."

     "Wait you didn't? Unnie!"

     "Must've been too focused on you."

     Minjung bit into her sandwich. She finished within a matter of minutes and load back down on the ground. "Unnie that's unhealthy."

     "Eh what's life gonna do?"

     "Ok. But don't come crying to me when you get heart burn."

      "Right. I'll go cry to Sakura."

      Wonyoung laughed, throwing her head back. She continued eating as Minjung closed her eyes. An evil smirk appeared at Wonyoung's lips. The younger retrieved her phone capturing photos of the older girl.

Minjung opened her eyes after hearing Wonyoung snicker. "What are you doing?"

"I'm filming."

"You're not gonna post this right."

"Of course not." Wonyoung lied. "This is to keep the memories." The younger posted it on Private Mail.

"Okay. Lay down with me when you're done eating." Minjung requested.

"Hehe. That'll be a while."

"I'll just take a nap until then."

"Unnie! Wake up." Wonyoung called.

Minjung groaned before turning onto her side. A body jumped onto the older. As Minjung peeled her eyes open, she blinked her eyes adjusting to the light. The koala sees Wonyoung on the opposite end before furrowing her eyes. She pushed the body off of her and sat up. "Yujin?"

"I woke up this morning and didn't see you guys so I tracked you down and came here. I must say. How come Wonyoung gets a special day and I don't? And don't say it's her birthday because my birthday is literally tomorrow so I should be on this special day too."

Minjung stared at Yujin. "I promised Wonyoung way back when that I would spend the whole day with only her."

"But I already came all the way over." Yujin pouted. "If I go back on my own, Eunbi Unnie would get mad that you abandoned me."

"..."

"Yujin Unnie can join us!" Wonyoung exclaimed.

"Is this what being the older sibling is? Getting in trouble for the younger's stupid decisions?" Minjung mumbled crawling to her shoes.

"Yup! Do you have food for me?"

Minjung sighed before reaching into the picnic basket and giving the younger a sandwich. Yujin happily ate bit into the sandwich as Minjung ran her hand through her hair. "How long did I sleep for?"

"Twenty minutes."

"What do you guys have planned for today?"

"Well after lunch was just looking up at the sky and talking."

"Anything serious?"

"Nope just about life Yujin Unnie."

"I see. You okay Unnie?"

"Why?"

"Minjoo Unnie said you got into a fight with your mom."

"Unnie said that it's not something wants to talk about right now."

"Is it bad?"

"Well... it is bad but I think it's being handled."

"I understand."

"You guys have any crushes?" Yujin asked with food in her mouth.

"I have a girlfriend and you're asking that?"

"You can still have a crush." Yujin shrugged.

"My crush is Sakura then."

"Wonyoung?"

"Yes I have a crush."

"Who? Is it me?"

"Yes. I still have feelings for you. I judged wanted to tell you, even if you're with someone else, I'll still care for you. And I won't pressure you to like me back if you don't."

"I'm sorry. I can't return your feelings. But this doesn't change anything between us. We can still be friends right?"

      Wonyoung nodded. "Of course! As long as you're happy. I'm okay with that."

      Minjung sat on the corner of the blanket stuffing strawberries into her mouth. She mumbled, "Imagine it went the other way and Yujin returned the feelings. I would've been left in the dust by the two maknaes". The two girls looked to the older one with judging eyes. "Stop those oogley eyes. Awkwardness is my charm."

     "So what do we have planned for the birthday day?" Yujin asked again.

    "Well I just picked the Bike ride in the park. Unnie you can pick the next thing we do." Wonyoung suggested.

     "Dog cafe?"

    "Elaborate." Minjung spoke.

     "We go to Minjung Unnie's place and get Ari, I get Azzo from my place and they can play with each other."

     "Ari will sit on Azzo and she's gonna kill the poor pup." Minjung stated.

      "But dog." Yujin pled.

      "Okay fine."

      "Wonyoung and I will meet you at your house Unnie."

     "My house?"

      "Yeah why not? You have a big backyard."

      "Uh we can't."

       "Why not? It's like right over the river."

      "Ari isn't at the house."

     "Okay then where is she?"

     "She's at my mom's apartment." Minjung closed her eyes breathing out. "She's settling things with... my dad. There are a bunch of boxes being sent to and fro the house. She's selling the furniture and stuff too since no one is going to be living there anytime soon."

     "What? What about your siblings?"

      "They live in the US and only come over like once or twice a year. 97% of the time it's just an empty room. And my... step father? Yeah that's correct. He isn't coming to Korea anytime soon since he's going to jail." Minjung muttered getting up from the blanket and walking to the bike. "I'll put the bike away and meet you back here."

    Yujin shared a look with the youngest. They opened their mouth to speak but nothing came out. Minjung realized as she hopped onto the bike what she said. She looked back at the two younger girls who sat quietly. They had never been this quiet while they were awake since Minjung met them.

      She stayed for a bit before pedaling away. The girl dug into her pants and pulled out her phone starting a timer. After returning the bike and walking back, Yujin and Wonyoung still sat quietly.

"It's honestly not that big of a deal. It's not my business."

"But it affects you unnie."

"I know it does but I'm okay. I already told Saku-Unnie."

"If that doesn't work, you can go to therapy." Yujin told. She looked at the younger with a smirk. "I need therapy-"

"LA LA LA LA LA THERAPY." Wonyoung finished dancing alongside Yujin.

"The song came out when you were like ten. How do you even remember that?" Minjung asked.

"The same way you remember those 80's and 90's songs Unnie. You hear it from the people around you." Yujin informed.

"Okay... you have me there. Come on lets go to Ari." Minjung smiled. "Yujin your place is on the way I think."

"I live far from here unnie."

"From here. Not the dorm." Minjung pointed.

"Then onward we go!" Wonyoung cheered. The three girls picked up the blanket and began their journey to Yujin's house.

"Hello! I'm home." Yujin shouted while ringing the doorbell. Yujin's older sister opened the door while a small pup squeaked in the back.

"Ah Yujin! I didn't expect you home."

"Why? You have a present for me?"

"I'm pretty sure AZZO is your present Yujin."

"I like this one. Hi Minjung-ssi. I hope Yujin isn't too much of a hassle."

"No. no. Yujin's a pain in the ass."

"Sounds about right." Yujin's older sister laughed. "Where are you guys headed next?"

"Not far just to that building over there."

"The place with the good Thai place? Lucky! My friend gave me some. Too bad it's only for residence."

"I can get you something when we comeback to drop Azzo off."

"No no. That's alright."

"We're already gonna come back anyways. Text Yujin what you want later."

"Ooh okay thank you. Also here are all the things that Azzo needs. I will be in my room and Yujin you know how to reach me. Have fun you guys."

Minjung patted Azzo's cute tiny white head as the trio walked over to Minjung's apartment. Wonyoung coddled the cradled pup in her hands with a smile. The oldest of the three girls lead the way. Yujin gasped about three quarters of the way to Minjung's place. "What?"

"Yes! I can say I live close to you now! Minjoo Unnie would be rolling in her bed when she finds out." Yujin smirked. She fetched her phone from her pocket. Minjung snatched away the phone before burying it in her backpack.

"Uh uh. Minjoo's not finding out about this apartment yet. She's gonna bother me with questions. You two and Sakura are the only people who know about this right now."

"Too late. I texted her earlier."

"What? I guess she hasn't gotten it yet."

"What do you mean Unnie?" Wonyoung cooed.

"You'll see. I'll tell you when it hap-ring ring ring -pens..... Ollo?" Minjung answered after stopping the timer she set earlier. She held the phone away from her ear.

"MINJUNG! oh my gosh. I knew it. He looked so mean. Every time we came over, I didn't know if you noticed it." Minjoo rambled.

"Minjoo this isn't something I can get across over the phone. I did noticed, which is why I'm not that surprised."

"Okay. You're okay right?"

"mmhm. I'll talk to you about it later." Minjung hung up. The girl turned to her phone and checked the time. "Eh. An hour a twelve minutes. Not bad Yujin."

"What?"

"What do you mean no? You're horrible at keeping secrets. You have to always tell one person." Minjung informed, rustling her keys.

"Yeah that's true. That's why I said you could only tell Minjung Unnie when we were dating." Wonyoung agreed.

"Hi Ari!" Minjung squealed as the white dog ran to the girl once she was in view. Ari hopped to Yujin and rubbed her head against the hooman's leg. They entered the apartment and explored it.

"Which one is your room Unnie?"

"It's the one on the right."

Yujin burst through the door, her jaw dropping at the furniture. "Look at that bed! It looks so comfy. Oh this is definitely you Unnie. The color scheme, and the set up! And look at the fairy lights! It's so cute."

"Thank you Miss Yujin. I tried to make it so that it retained the feeling of her room at the house without making it a replica." Minjung's mom commented from the doorframe in her chef's coat. Yujin quickly stood before straightening her blouse. "I thought it was going to be tomorrow?"

"Anyeonghaseyo." Yujin bowed.

"Yeah Yujin found us."

"I can move the reservation to today at eight."

"Yeah that's good thanks mom."

"mmhm. Seeing that your members are here, I assume they know what's going on."

"I'm beginning to tell them."

"Wait I have a quesiton." Wonyoung raised her hand. "I am sorry if this sounds rude, but Yesterday Minjung unnie came home and was crying. I heard from Minjoo unnie that you lied to Minjung Unnie. Did you really lie to Minjung Unnie?"

A smile grew over the mother's lips. "You were crying? I'm sorry if it gave you stress", she said caressing the younger's hair. "I'm going to work now, the restaurant is about to start working on the dinner portion."

Minjung walked her mother to the door. When she turned back, Wonyoung giggled as she squirmed. There was ruffling in Wonyoung's jacket. She unzipped the jacket and Azzo's head popped out of it. Minjung chuckled and sat on the ground. "Have the doggos meet each other. Ari come." The husky trotted over the her owner and rubbed her head against Minjung's neck. "Aw I love you too bubbie. Sit."

    Wonyoung then stepped forward and opened her palm Azzo's head popped out and Ari jumped. Azzo shoke her tail and wiggles along with it. Ari suspended one of her paws before inching forward to smell the white fluff ball. Azzo licked Ari causing the older of the two to jump from excitement. Ari hopped around Azzo. She then ran behind the couch before bringing back a leather ball. The older dog dropped the ball by Azzo's feet and pushed it with her nose.

Azzo stood looking at the giant dog. Ari stuck her tongue out waiting for Azzo. She then moved the ball closer to the smaller. The little pup waddled towards the ball before pawing at the sphere. It moved forward as Azzo tilted her head. Yujin's dog then ran from the ball before doing a 180 and and charging at the ball. She got onto her hind legs and pushed down on the side of the ball to propel it.

Ari looked behind her at the ball before running at it. She jumped onto the brown leather couch then back on the the floor. After picking up the ball, she rolled the ball at Azzo. The smaller pounced on it pushing it back towards Ari.

"Oh my god that's so cute." Wonyoung cooed. She grabbed her phone to film it.

Yujin then grabbed the ball and sat against the wall. Both dogs eyes her ready for her to throw it. "I can't believe that your dog taught my dog to play fetch and catch."

"My dog is literally you in dog form. She's energetic and super friendly. Remember? She lived with us for a bit."

    "Oh yeah she's gentle but can act like a mischief maker when she wants to."

     Yujin wound up her arm and flung the brown leather ball at Minjung. It was Ari's turn to get the ball so she sprinted over, tackling Minjung. "Ack!"

      The three girls laughed when the Ari found the ball and trotted back to Yujin as if she wasn't just in an accident. About an hour passed before the two dogs became tired. Yujin sprawled over the couch. Do we have plans for later?"

     "Dinner."

      "What time?"

      "Eight."

      "Then should we cuddle until then? Because Ari and Azzo are doing it." Yujin told. Minjung and Wonyoung turned to the dogs and smiled. Ari laid like a donut with Azzo against her stomach."

      "Awww." Minjung cooed. She got up from her spot and walked to her room. She face planted onto the bed causing Wonyoung to laugh behind her.  Yujin came in and rolled the oldest into a burrito. The two giants jumped into the bed and threw their legs over the oldest.

       "You have a tv in here?"

      "Yeah there's a switch so you can play."

     "Yujin Unnie! Mario Kart?"

      "Let's do it!"

      "Then we don't have to switch among 13 people."

"Great! It's outside, I can bring it in."

"Did you just get it Unnie?"

"Yeah. It just kinda sits here. Since we have one at the dorm."

"Alright let's do Rainbow road Unnie!" Wonyoung cheered. Minjung chuckled in her burrito watching the two younger. They sat on either side of Minjung clicking away at their remotes.

"Go Wonyoung!" Minjung sided.

"Hey why are you rooting for her?"

"It's her birthday."

"Unnie likes me more."

"That's not true. I do not have favorites."

"Okay. Then who's a better roommate?"

"We can do a roommate test. That can be a Vapp thing."

"Oh that's a great idea!"

"What time is dinner? And do we have to dress fancy?"

"It's like casual fancy."

"Yeah! Okay. Is it far?"

"No it's not."

"Then we should go after another round."

"Who just won?"

"I did." Yujin trumpeted.

"Well then I will avenge Wonyoung!"

Wonyoung giggled. Afterwards, the three of them went to the restaurant.

"Unnie why is it empty?"

"They usually do to-go and pick up stuff. But I know the owner so we have the whole restaurant to ourselves." Minjung announced.

"It's your mom isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Hi mom!"

"Ah Minjung. How's the apartment? It's not on fire right?"

"No no it is not haha." Minjung laughed walking to their bother seats.

"What would you guys like to order?"

"Is Unnie paying?" Yujin asked.

"Yes."

"With her own money or your money Auntie?"

"Shhhhh. You're not supposed to say that Wonyoung." Minjung hushed. "With my own money obviously."

"Hehe what would you girls like then?"

"STEAK!" The two maknae's agreed. "Medium well."

"Wow surround system." Minjung mumbled. "Can I have the same thing mom?"

"Sure. Anything to drink?"

"Ooh Ooh Wait let me guess! Yujin Unnie will have pink lemonade mixed with sprite, I will have a Shirley Temple and Minjung Unnie will have Red wine." Wonyoung guessed.

"Are you drinking a lot Minjung?"

"No only for fancy events."

      "Unnie drinks wine a lot." Yujin blurted.

      "It's because a lot of the members whine a lot." Minjung jested.

     Minjung's mother shook her head. "Do you guys want anything else?"

     "Can I have a Pasta? With white cream and chicken?" Wonyoung added.

     "Could I also add egg fried rice?"

    "Yes of course. And a Sundubu-jjigae for Minjung." Minjung's mother spoke. Minjung closed her mouth before speaking.

      As Minjung's mother walked away, Yujin turned to the older. "Unnie she's psychic!"

     "She's a mom. Plus I told her I was kind of in the mood for it even though it's so hot outside."

      "This Unnie is always so weird." Yujin muttered.

      Minjung, who had her arms in her lap, brought her hand up to shove the younger. "Just because you're the opposite of me doesn't mean I'm weird."

      "Merong."

      "Yeah keep annoying me and you pay for your own dinner." Minjung tested crossing her arms. Yujin went silent as Wonyoung laughed.

      "Yeokshi Jung Unnie knows how to keep Yujin Unnie in check."

      "So what if I'm weird. It makes me who I am. Hmpf."

      "That's why we love you Unnie."

      "I love you guys too."

      "I can't believe that the last three birthdays we had were with Izone. Sucks that Unnie doesn't get three birthdays too." Wonyoung pouted.

      "Hey just because we're apart doesn't mean we're not gonna see each other again." Minjung reminded.

       "Okay but admit it. You're gonna miss me when I'm gone." Yujin told.

      "You're not gonna be gone. I'll just see you less. It doesn't mean I'll love you any less."

      The food rested on the table with the steam and sizzle. The three girls ate happily. Including dessert. Wonyoung got Mint Choco Ice Cream, Minjung got a creme brûlée and Yujin got a cheesecake.

      The three of them walked home enjoying the cool breeze after leaving the restaurant. Minjung interlocked her hands with the giants beside her. "You two are my babies. I am extremely happy that I got to see you two grow these last three years. Figuratively and literally. Wether it's tackling love, or giving advice, I've watched you two become beautiful and smart young ladies. You better bet that I'm celebrating all your birthdays in the future. If not in person, then on FaceTime."

      "Today was a good day Unnie. Thank you for this. At least to me, you make me feel as though I'm a normal kid, even if it wasn't totally the promise you made, I still enjoyed spending the day with you. I love you Unnie." Wonyoung whispered.

     "I love you too Wonyoung. Happy Birthday." Minjung replied.

      "Hehe. Sorry I ruined your day Wonyo. Minjung Unnie has taken care of me since day one. I really miss her as a roommate. I'm thankful that you still made time for me today. I think I've said this many times; I know I can be annoying sometimes but that's what little sisters do. You feel like my real sister and I don't know what I would've done without you guiding me. Thank you Unnie saranghae." Yujin confessed.

     "I love you too. I'll make you some breakfast in bed tomorrow since I did for Wonyoung today."

      "Can we cuddle after?"

      "Whatever you like. Now let's get Azzo home and your real sister some Pad Thai before we go home. Kick off our shoes, wash up and watch a cute movie."

      "Sounds good to me Unnie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176 21 3
Two years since the end and Wonyoung couldn't remember, so they had to make her. "There's room in every story for a happy ending."
56.2K 2.2K 21
Kim Chaewon is a successful artist in a group with her two best friends. She's married to the love of her life, gorgeous model, Kim Minju. However, a...
61.7K 2.3K 41
which is minjoo suddenly fell in love with her new teacher. chaewon was assigned to be a teacher for 1 year. 2kim❤️💓
20.3K 334 8
Compilation of izone oneshots