Emma x Reader (One shots, Hea...

By Peppermins

Emma is too underrated there is literally nothing its all Ray and Norman. (These are fem!readers btw-) Im sor... More

Thanks, Ray!
Dating Emma Headcannons
You Have a Nightmare
You Can Be Who You Like
Multiple Headcannons
Don't Cry, It Makes Me Feel Like A Bad Person
Requested
Dating Emma Headcannons #2
Im very sorry

Coffee and Crushes

8.1K 185 641
By Peppermins

Word Count - 1,341

(Y/N's POV)

          I sat there alone in the library, sprawled out lazily on a chair. Everyone else was eating, I didn't feel hungry so I sat in the library. Usually I would sit there and read, I got good scores and was genuinely a smart kid, I really just didn't like other people or kids in that matter so I didn't talk to many people and was quiet.

          "Lets go, (Y/n)." Mom's kind smile turned to me.

          I frowned, "can't I just stay in here mama?" She shook her head and beckoned me to come along, sighing I got up and went outside.

         A cool breeze hit my face and beside the tree was Ray, and the other two oldest besides me were out there as well. Almost at once Emma came over to me, her bright orange hair bouncing up and down with her face shining as bright as ever.

         "Lets play, (Y/n)!"

         "No thanks," I said bluntly about to move around her but she grabbed my hand and smiled, "come onn lets playy," she dragged on her words while trying to tug me towards the forest. I sighed in defeat and looked to the sky, 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦. I thought while being dragged towards the other kids.

          "(Y/n)'s playing with us?" The kids asked excitedly.

          Emma nodded and turned to me, "lets play tag!" I looked at her for a few seconds but finally spoke. "Fine."

                                                                       .:+:.Time skip playing tag-.:+:.

          𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨, I thought while sitting down on the couch in the library, only for a second until I saw three shapes come in. "Oh hell no." I said while their figured were now able to make out.

Norman, Ray and Emma

          "Oh yea! Lets all read something together!" Emma excitedly said while not even asking, she took my book to see what I was reading while. While reading the back she was leaning against my shoulder making me slightly agitated. "Oi, what do you guys want haven't you bothered me enough today?"

"And I thought Ray was grumpy," Norman laughed his blue eyes sparkling with amusement.

"What!" Ray snapped his head towards him.

          While those two were arguing in the background, Emma looked at the two in defeat. I finally spoke up an idea popping into my head. "Which one of you is a mama's boy?"

"Eh?" They both said while turning to me.

"You heard me, which is it?" I pointed my finger at Ray then at Norman.

          Ray was begin to stutter while Norman just looked plain confused, 𝘙𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯. "Ray, where does mama keep the coffee."

"Huh?" Ray perked up at those words but his eyes seemed to not be as wide and startled.

          It was beginning to grow dark and the four kids quietly went into the kitchen and Ray opened a cupboard filled with coffee cups and a machine. I took the machine and put it on the counter. Plugging it in, the buttons began to light up. It showed the cup size.

          Placing a cup down under the machine I pressed the medium-sized one and saw an extra button saying, 'strong'. 𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘦. I thought and without thinking twice I pressed it.

"Wh- (Y/n)! What are you trying to do, stay up all night?" Emma exclaimed.

"Oh yea." I said simply. Ray grinned, "yea lets all drink coffee for the first time!"

          Surprisingly Norman was in on this as well and Emma smiled at me. "I knew you were fun!" She brought me into a tight, big embrace and I stood there kinda tooken aback while my cheeks were beginning to redden, I just patted her head. "Uh- thanks?" She pulled back and gave me a smile with her eyes closed.

          As soon as I felt the coffee touch my lips I spit it out, "its nasty and hot!" Ray rolled his eyes. "Well yea it just came out and you have to add sugar in it." I nodded knowing he had a point and grabbed the sugar from the cabinet.

          Putting some sugar in and waiting for it to cool down, the others got their coffee as well. They put some sugar in and after waiting a bit we all grabbed our cups. "Wait," I said raising my finger.

"Should we chug it?" I grinned.

          Ray looked at me wide eyed along with Norman, "no of course not that would be risky!" Norman began to laugh. "Right sorry," I held my smile and we took a sip.

          "It's actually not that ba-" I was interrupted by Emma spitting hers out. "Ew this stuff is disgusting!" I began to laugh along with the Ray and Norman while we chatted about basically everything and drank our coffees, well we all did besides Emma.

          Grabbing a few pillows and blankets I met them back at the library we decided to have a sleepover in there and we each grabbed a book and began to read.

          After a good ten minutes I threw the book down, "I can't read I feel like I can run around the whole forest." I stated while Norman smiled, "same."

          Ray put his book down and we all thought of something to do, then Emma's head perked up. We all looked at her while she grabbed a pillow and slammed it against Ray's face.

"Pillow fight!"

"Oh this is war." I whispered under my breath.

          I slapped Norman with my pillow and he just kinda, fell to the floor, but quickly he got up and hit my arm with his pillow laughing. I was starting to have fun, a warm fuzzy feeling growing inside my chest as we all were slapping each other with pillows. "What time even is it?" I laughed and hit Emma with my pillow.

"Oh it's like 2AM." Ray said and we all just kinda stared at the ground.

"We are going to be in so much trouble when we can't wake up," I stated.

"Yep." Norman whispered.

          We were all talking again and I felt myself growing closer and closer to specifically one person, Emma. Her smile was bright, she was always shining.

         She was like the sun in a beautiful way.

         Right now Emma was sleeping and somehow found her way on 𝘮𝘺 lap and Ray and Norman looked at me.

"Emma totally likes you."

"Wh- huh?" I said and casted a slight glare at the two.

         Ray grinned while Norman gave his usual soft smile, and he began to yawn, changing the subject. "I dunno about you guys but I'm having a caffeine crash."

        I nodded and Ray agreed. "Well, goodnight everyone." We all wrapped in blankets, I carefully placed Emma's head on a pillow while we all slept sprawled around the library rug.

                                                                            .:+:.Morning.:+:.

          Isabella was looking for her four oldest and searched all the rooms until she finally saw them, sleeping together in the library. She smiled and gently woke them up. "It seems like you guys had a rough night," she said softly.

          I woke up and felt my body unwilling to also wake up, "oh my god." I groaned while getting up. Ray and Norman obviously were feeling the same state I was in while Emma just looked as cheerful as always. "Lets go guys and help make breakfast!"

          Changing into our pure white uniforms we went to start placing plates down, we all were eating eggs, toast and bacon.

                                                                     .:+:.After the test.:+:.

         Having a bit of free time I went to the library and sat on the couch while indulging into my book, I felt someone presence come to sit by me and immediately I saw the bright orange hair, "hey Emma." I said casually.

 "Hey (Y/n)! Can I read that book as well?" She smiled at me.

          "Sure." We sat there for a few moments reading in silence until I finally shifted my head onto her shoulder, she looked like she was about to say something but I quickly silenced her.

"Shut up and read."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 57 4
i saw a lack of valorant fics here so i thought i would start my own :) hopefully people are as interested in this as i am! i started playing the gam...
2.5M 141K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
37.5K 840 15
Your friends are counting on you to take down your assigned member of the troupe. You cherish your friends and would do anything for them but the pla...
414K 4.4K 65
Oneshots. That's all.