Unexpected Royal

By AillexSkcy

Paano kung isang araw malaman mong Prinsesa ka pala ng isang bansa na hindi pamilyar sayo? Siya si Diala Madr... More

Reminders
Chapter 1: Unfortunate
Chapter 2: Fortunate
Chapter 3: You're Hired
Chapter 4: Royal Blue Dress
Chapter 5: Out of Coverage Area
Chapter 7: The Lost Grand Princess
Chapter 8: Bill
Chapter 9: The Long Lost Grand Princess of Rallnedia
Chapter 10: Nightmare
Chapter 11: September 5
Chapter 12: Her Highness
Chapter 13: Lab Results
Chapter 14: Bitter Ice Cream
Chapter 15: First Rule
Chapter 16: Short Memory Loss
Chapter 17: Stress Reliever
Chapter 18: The Vacation
Chapter 19: The Vacation II
Chapter 20: The Vacation III
Chapter 21: Dearest Friend
Chapter 22: Second Cousin
Chapter 23: Another Cousin
Chapter 24: Duchess of Stania
Chapter 25: Her Royal Highness
Chapter 26: The Article
Chapter 27: Cratemia School
Chapter 28: Misunderstanding
Chapter 29: Duke and Duchess Of Wistown
Chapter 30: Primary City
Chapter 31: Incoming Event
Chapter 32: Sports Festival
Chapter 34: Cancelled
Chapter 35: Ex-Boyfriend
Chapter 36: September 2
Chapter 37: White Envelope
Chapter 38: Before She Born
Chapter 39: First Love
Chapter 40: The Coronation
Chapter 41: The Coronation II
Chapter 42: First Day as Grand Princess
Chapter 43: End of First Day
Chapter 44: The Investigation
Chapter 45: Princess of Altenstien
Chapter 46: What If They're Twins?
Chapter 47: Why me?
Chapter 48: King of Altenstien
Chapter 49: Princess Collide
Chapter 50: Red Ravens
Chapter 51: New Lead
Chapter 52: How many cousin do I have?
Chapter 53: First Command
Chapter 54: Another Test
Chapter 55: So Desperate
Chapter 56: Second Princess of Rallnedia
Chapter 57: The Accession
Chapter 58: Emblem of Moral Truth
Chapter 59: Majestic Necklace
Chapter 60: Sacred Words
Epilogue

Chapter 6: Rallnedia

212 9 0
By AillexSkcy

Chapter 6: Rallnedia

Someone’s POV

“Are you sure you're gonna do that?” I chuckled with what he said. I am standing here at the lobby with a guy, waiting for all of the guests to finally leave the hall where we hosted the event. Some of the employees are still sending their greetings to the CEO who just arrived in the country for an important appointment. I thought that I will be handling that meeting alone, but fortunately, he was pursuaded. All thanks to his son who's been very busy managing a project of the company that's still under the process of advancement due to its complicated set of objectives. Although the said project took him 2 years of propagation and still counting, he has gained a lot of positive feedbacks and benefits for the company itself.

Later, I saw Erick approaching me with his infamous poker face. Honestly, I haven't seen this man smile, not even once.

“Everything's been settled, Mr. Swisly.” He whispered to me. I heaved a sigh, then fixed my deep blue hued suit. I saw Kade staring at the man who's standing beside me. I just shrugged at him then made my way at the center of the lobby.

“Kade, aren't you coming with me?” I asked him with a smile. I noticed a hint of annoyance in his face while he's walking towards me. I'll admit it, I've been making fun of him since the opening of the gathering until now that it's done. I laughed when I heard him sigh when he finally reached my place.

.

.

Dia’s POV

The supposed four hours of smile on my face was reduced to half an hour when I saw the man that has brought misfortunes to my life. It's his fault why I came late at our office that day, and the main reason why I lost my job as a stylist. I managed to force a smile for the remaining 3 hours and a half of my duty here inside the hall. Thankfully, the gathering ended sooner than expected and that guy left together with all the other guests. I haven't been able to personally see the director when he's been introduced on stage at the opening of the event since I was ordered to go back to the dressing room to get the table numbers.

The CEO of the Mondragon Company is the one being introduced when I got back. She's wearing a pale blue dress and I guess she's on her mid 40's. She's not really familiar to me since this is my first time seeing her. I was about to check my phone when I saw Erick heading towards my direction. He's the guy who picked me up from the Swisly Corporation's building this morning. I did some research about the Swisly Group of Companies last night and I found out that aside from Swisly Corporation, it has 3 more subordinate corporations under it namely Blant Styl, Mondragon Company and Lèi Faisean Company. 

Stupidity hits me hard when I never thought of doing some research regarding the Director of the said corporation as well as the directors of the subordinate companies. As far as I can remember, this is a fashion company that made it's name well known all over the country and even abroad. I felt that I was left outdated with the things around me since my mom got admitted to the hospital last year. I worked at the MaleVFemale as head stylist but everything changed when I  referred Shine into my workplace and when she got promoted as the manager. I guess I wasn't really fated to be on that company. The saddest part is that I already set my goals to grow on that company. I fell in love with it from the very start. My heart broke into pieces when I got fired few days ago, but little did I know, there is this big opportunity knocking at my door. I am now an assistant stylist at this grandiose company. I assume everyone starts at the lowest position at some point in life before they could achieve success.

"Ms. Madrigal, you can go back to the dressing room to get changed when you are done here." Brando was having a pep talk with some of our workmates including Leya and Maria, whose arms are wrapped around some random guy's arms, when he told me what to do after everything's packed up. I didn't even bother their conversation and continued collecting the table numbers around the hall. Becky, on the other hand, is in charged with all the table cloths.

Couple of minutes passed and I already gathered all the table numbers in its designated container. I put them together with the other elements and started making my way back to the dressing room. I stopped in the middle of the hallway, the expression on my face changed when I saw the last person I really wanna see right now. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then focused on the folder on my hand then continued walking unto the exit of the hall.

“Ms. Madrigal, right?” Eventhough I heard that, I just continued walking, but a little faster this time. I tried to ignore him when he called me once more hoping that he'll stop but he's now in front of me, blocking my way. A smile formed in his lips that crawls slowly up to his eyes.

Dia, just. . . continue walking. I said at the back of my mind. I saw Erick standing on this guy's left while an unfamiliar man on his right. I tried ignoring him once more and continued to leave the place.

“Ms. Madrigal, the CEO is calling you.” I was even more shocked with what Erick said. I looked at him and then switched my gaze to the man beside him. I noticed a tiny pin placed on that man's suit. It resembles a flag, but I am not certain since I am not really familiar with that symbol.

"May I know why?” I said, unconsciously while still staring at that pin. I saw the man beside him smiling like a lunatic. Is he nuts? He's smiling like an idiot when in fact, nothing is really funny. I whispered underneath my breath then turned to face Erick. He walked towards the exit and I followed him to get away from this man. As I was following Erick, noticed that we were going on a different direction.

“Excuse me, where exactly are we going?” I can't help myself asking him, but instead of answering me, he just continued walking.

Alright, stop asking questions so as not to receive a blank stare in return. I murmured while tailing him. I did quite a bit of running because his steps are huge and I won't catch his phase if I walk like a turtle. Later, he stopped at a white door, knocked on it and slowly turned the knob.

“Your grace, she's here.” Erick said. Wait!

‘Your Grace’? Isn't it used to address kings and queens? I asked at the back of my mind as I tried to peak inside the room. Later, Erick turned to face me and led me inside. I slowly took a step forward and I was stunned by the sight that met my eyes.

“Diala Madrigal?” I snapped out to reality when I heard that voice. I turned to my left and there I saw a lady sitting in an expensive elegant chair but what caught my attention was the thing she is doing as of the moment. She's holding a folder and from it, she pulled out a paper then, put the paper on the table in front of her.

“Please take a seat.” She pointed the single couch beside her. I silently sat on it and flashed my most genuine smile at her. I can't believe that I got to be with the Mondragon Company's CEO. She's beautiful in her photos on the internet but she's beyond gorgeous in person. Her skin is so delicate that she doesn't seem to be in her 40's. Her hands are as smooth as those of the teenagers nowadays. She doesn't even have wrinkles on it. I'll admit it, I would kill to have skin like hers.

“Diala is your fullname, isn't it?” I snapped into reality when I heard her speak.

“Yes, ma'am. It is my fullname.” I answered her. I don't know if I should put "your grace" at the end of my statement like what I have heard from Erick.

“I am the newly hired employee in your company, ma'am." I said next when I noticed her still looking at me intently. I don't really know why I am called here. I asked Erick while we're on our way here but he did not answer. Later, the CEO redirected her attention from me to the folder she was holding, but she dropped it again and smiled at me, so I smiled back at her. 

“You are so gorgeous.” My eyes widened with what she said and I can feel my face turn red.

“Thank you po, but you are more beautiful than I am.” I may sound weird but I don't really know what to say at this moment. I don't even have an idea why I am here, with one of the most important person in our company. I am terrified right now, I swear to God. Even every word that comes from her mouth is like a bullet that I have to evade, or shoot another bullet as return. Of all the employees in Swisly Corporation, why did she even chose me? She should've called Brando instead, or Leya, the head of the events as of this moment. And for the record, she chose a newbie like me above all the others who gained so much experience in their company. I said on my mind while sitting straight on the single couch beside the CEO.

“I'm Evelyn Mondragon, by the way.”

“It's my pleasure meeting the CEO of the Mondragon Company. You are one of the major stockholders of the Swisly Corporation and the head director of the Swisly Group of Companies. You go by the name Vel in social gatherings like this.” I bit my lips with how I acted in front of her. i can't contain the pressure and I bursted out the words like lava from an active volcano.

“Hahaha it seems like you did some research about me, huh?” I glanced up at her when I heard her chuckled and I just noticed that she has a dimple on her right cheek.

“Tita Vel.” The tension inside my chest vanished when I heard that voice. I saw Ms. Vel got up from her seat and walked towards my back where the door was. I remain sitting straight on the couch and heaved a sigh. I'm just getting myself ready with the things that might happen later, knowing that this mannerless creature is with me in this room. Why is he even here? Is he following me? Is he stalking me? Why does he show up everytime? I afraid that something bad might happen when he's around. Please, not today. It is my first day on my job. I cant afford to lose it, now that I really need money to pay for my mom's surgery. Please leave me alone. I whispered to myself with my eyes closed.

“Miss Madrigal, I want you to meet…

“Is there anything else that I can do for you, Ms. Evelyn? If none, then I still have other things to do. I'm afraid that my boss will scold me if he found out that I've been gone for so long.” I stood up and looked at Ms. Vel's direction. I noticed her laughed a little together with that mannerless creature beside her. Seconds later, I saw them walking towards me. 

“I do apologize, but I really need to go Ms. Vel. I'm sorry."

“do you really need to leave this instant?” Ms. Vel asked me. Honestly, though I'm very tensed right now, I am enjoying my time here with Ms. Vel. It's just that, I don't want to be in a same room with this guy.

“Stay.” I looked up with what this guy in front of me said. He took a few steps closer to the single couch and sat on it.

“Miss Madrigal, you can go back to your work once we're done here." Ms. Vel said with full authority. I don't really know the main purpose why I'm here with this room with Mondragon Company's CEO and this guy.

“Just stay.” Uttered the rude guy. Why is he even bossing me around? Who is he in the first place? He literally had the guts to show up in front of me after what he did that caused me to lose my job. I'll forgive him if he could just turn back time. But he can't, and he's now sitting right in front of me, showing off how annoying he can be. Wait, on second thought, how is he related to Ms. Vel? Did they know each other? Why am I acting rude in front of the Mondragon Company's CEO? Ms. Vel's first impression on me is very important. Well, I'm not gonna be like this if this guy did not show up in the middle of our conversation. Can somebody please tell me why I was called here? I really have no idea. I furrowed my eyebrows with the thoughts I have in my mind. Although I really wanted to leave, I still chose to stay.

“Miss Madrigal…

Tok Tok Tok
Ms. Vel paused when she heard three consecutive knocks on the door. I looked at the direction of the door. It slid open and behold, Erick with his signature poker face.

“Your Grace, sorry to interrupt but Miss Alira Bernardo is here.” Erick said. A small smile formed in my lips when I heard the name Alira Bernardo. Really? She's here? But why? My inner self went rogue when I found out that one of the famous celebrity all over the world is gonna be here any moment now. I've became her fan because of her one of a kind acting skills, how she dances, her hosting skills and even how she does as a model. She's indeed perfect. She got all the positive traits a girl could ever ask for. Above all the other female celebrities that I know, she is my favorite.

“Give me a minute, okay?”

“Understood, your grace.”

“Erick, didn't I tell you to not address me like that when we're here?” I can't help but to look at Ms. Vel's direction when she said that.

“My apologies Ms. Vel." I turned to face Erick at this moment and saw h bowed a bit before leaving the room. 

“I'm sorry about that. Alright, let's get this straight to the point Miss Madrigal, this is Mr. Aeneas Nicolai Swisly.” My eyes widened with what she said. I even left my mouth hang open in shock. Wait, what?! What did she say? Can somebody tell me what the heck she said?! I can't help my to ask myself. I woke up in reality when I saw Ms. Vel and this guy stood up from their seats. 

“Introducing Nicolai is not the main reason why I called you here. And I can clearly see that your mind is now full of questions. Gissela Louisette Dialaldi Blanches Raeggan Wayler also known as Diala Madrigal, Grand Princess of Rallnedia. Your Royal Highness.” I was amazed with Ms. Vel's last words, especially when they both bowed their heads in front of me showing their respect.

“Ms. Vel, S-Sir Nicolai.” I got up from my seat, approached the two of them and held Ms. Vel on her shoulder. I know that it is not the best way to react right now but I can't believe these two important persons just bowed to me.

“Believe it or not, you are the Grand Princess of Rallnedia, your highness.” This time, I looked at Nicolai with what he said.

“Sir, are you kidding me? I'm a princess? Hahaha if this is just a prank, then you got me. I believe scenes like this only exists in movies. This is not even possible in real life. And for the record, Rallnedia is just a myth.” I can't help but to laugh. This is insane!

“Nicolai is telling the truth. Rallnedia is a private country. It only showcases it's political identity to countries who are ran by monarchs as well. And in your case, you grew up in a democratic country whose goverment was led by a president. That defines why most of the people here have no idea about Rallnedia. And if there are some people who heard about our country, they may believe that it was just a myth, such as in your case, your highness. If you're still confused with everything we said, you can do a research about it.” Sir Nicolai handed me a black phone but I ignored it, and took my phone from my pocket instead. Wait, I left my phone in the dressing room. I faced sir Nicolai and gave him the I-don't-have-my-phone look. Luckily, he's still waiting for me to get his phone from him, and that's what I did. I immediately accessed the Finder app and typed the word Rallnedia. Few seconds of buffering and a message popped up from the screen.

Rallnedia is forbidding access originated from outside it's political teritorry.

I was about to hit the exit button when another message popped up on the screen.

The system detected an authorized log in from this device. You can now browse informations about Rallnedia. Click here.

I looked at the both of them when nothing much was posted regarding Rallnedia. As I hit the click button, the flag of the country that they've been telling me earlier flashed on the screen. I guess I've seen that flag somewhere. Right, the pin on Erick's suit looks just like this. I scrolled the page upward and there I saw more articles about Rallnedia.

Rallnedia is an absolute monarchy country in which the monarch, is the head of the state for life or until abdication.

The political legitimacy and the governing power of the monarch is limitless. Rallnedia was founded on the year 1650. It's geographical location is on the northeast of Europe.

The country established its goverment 220 years after being founded. Rallnedia hailed its first king after the battle of England against North Greenland. King Geeno Wayler is the first Emperor of Rallnedia from year (1820-1890). His son, King George Lamber Wayler (1840-1940) succedeed as the High King of the Rallnedia nation. At the age of 30, he married the Countess of Stania, Abella Lopez Wayler. But on the age of 45, his wife died from Peripheral Artery Disease. Months after Countess Abella's death, King George had his untimely demise leaving his 15 year old son, Prince Dean Wayler (1887-1994). He became the Great King of the nation but had a child with a noble woman at the age of 43. He died at the age of 107. Prince Louise Achelles Madrid Wayler (1945-1995) was crowned king at the age of 29. He married a commoner named Elisita Rosales Wayler who brought rumors around Rallnedia and even the neighboring monarch countries. The couple was the last to rule over Rallnedia. They were ambushed on their way back to the country.

As of this moment, the throne is left unoccupied. The responsibility of ruling the country was left to the surviving relatives of the couple, Duke Verjel Mondragon and Duchess Evelyn Rosales Mondragon. More information…

I was left dumbfounded with all the things I learned about Rallnedia. My mind was literally blown away with all the facts that was inside the article. I returned the phone that I'm holding to Sir Nicolai and let myself rest on the couch that I've been sitting earlier. I tried to process everything that happened to me since this morning but nothing makes sense, or so I thought.

.

.

.

A/N: The picture above is the flag of Rallnedia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 668 35
Si Summer ay laging nabubulas dahil sa kaniyang pisikal na itsura, lalo na sa kulay ng kaniyang balat. Nais niyang wakasan ang panglalait na natatang...
2.8K 200 18
Book 1 of "After" Series. Edited and Revised. ***** What if one day you woke up, there was living dead in your surroundings? How would you survive? ...
2.4K 137 33
Meet the Agatha Arthurs, the Madonna of Justice.
107K 2.6K 36
(Pureblood Series # 1) - Completed "Sometimes being a queen is not easy how much more if you're the lost vampire queen?" STARTED: March 15, 2016 FINI...