โœ“ | WORTH IT โ” ๐‘ณ๐’๐’–๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ท๏ฟฝ...

By chancelloramidala

โ› ... ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ... โœ ( ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ & ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ ) ( ๐—น... More

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ. ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ถ๐˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜‚๐˜„๐˜‚'๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—น๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ป๐˜†
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ?
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜‡๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜„
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—น๐˜†
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ท๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ'๐˜€ ๐˜„/ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ?
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ผ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ. ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ. ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ & ๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด. ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต. ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด, ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ. ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง ๐™™๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€

12K 403 694
By chancelloramidala

◣ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞... ◥

❝ 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀. ❞

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

- [✩] ; CORA STARED AT HERSELF in the mirror and twirled around a few times. She looked fine and she loves her red skirt, which matched amazingly with the white graphic tee with waves on it. But the way the tee was tucked into her skirt was awfully frustrating to see with her own eyes. She got annoyed with how large her graphic tee looked tucked into her skirt, so in a moment impulsiveness, she cut off the excess part of her shirt to make it a crop top. The whole outfit looked a lot cuter with this new addition, at least in Cora's humble opinion.

The teenage girl did another spin in front of the mirror and smiled at herself. "Lookin' good, Corazon," she admired herself out loud and then removed a mascara smudge under her eye with her thumb. She hummed to herself before hearing a knock at the front door. "Coming, hold your horses!"

Cora ran out of her room in her socks and slid across the wooden floor. Once she made it to the door, she brushed the hair out of her face and pushed it behind her hair. She took a deep breath before opening the door with a small smile on her face. "Howdy cowboy!"

"Hey, Cora," Louis smiled back with his hands stuffed into his pockets as he stared at the girl in front of him. "You look great by the way. I told you that you didn't have to worry about what you had to wear."

Cora blushed slightly and ducked her head. "Alright, Louis, I get it. You like my fashion sense." she joked before shaking her head. "I just need to put on my shoes and get my bag then we'll be off! You can come in too, make yourself comfortable." she waved him inside as she turned around to slide down the hall and into her room.

As Louis entered the Valencia home, he took note of how spare the hallway was. There was a table against the wall with a vase of flowers, but nothing too flashy. Then, as he walked towards the living room, he saw hung up pictures of Cora and who he could only assume was her mother. In the photographs, Cora was young, at least a toddler, but she looked so happy in front of birthday cakes, and at the park, it made Louis quite happy to see this. As he looked around the living room, he could immediately tell Cora was the one in charge of interior design for there were bursts of color on the sofa and on the fireplace mantle, as well as art pieces along the walls.

"Shoes, shoes, now where the hell are they?" Cora loudly muttered to herself as she walked out of her room with a pastel pink Swedish mini backpack hung over her shoulder and her ukelele case on the other hand.

"Is everything alright?" Louis asked as he tore his eyes away from a childhood photograph of Cora and turned around to look at her properly.

She continued to grumble under her breath as she tore open the hallway closet open. "I can't find the freaking shoes that I wanted to wear with this outfit! I swear if my mom threw them out- I literally unpacked everything-" she let out a small groan before quickly stopping herself. She then took in a deep breath in a way to calm the hell down. "You know what, we're just going with the white doc martens because you have a thing to do and it would be extremely rude for me to obsess over shoes right now." she snatched up the doc martens by the door and held onto the wall as she slipped the shoes on.

Louis stood by, watching as she struggled to put her shoes on before laughing softly and offering his arm to Cora. "Need a hand, milady?"

Cora almost snorted as she let out a small chuckle but decided to grab onto his arm because it was sturdier than the wall. "I guess I do, milord, thanks."

As Cora put on her shoes, she stumbled into Louis's chest while struggling to slip her foot into the second shoe. With one arm, Louis tried to steady her and wrapped it around her torso, carefully to keep his hand in the appropriate areas. She instantly apologized, her face red with embarrassment as her heart was beating loudly in her ears. Cora profusely said 'sorry' over and over again as he laughed lightly, telling her that it was okay.

After Cora successfully put her shoes, she realized that Louis' arm was still wrapped around her and didn't seem to move it. (Not that she was complaining though.) And found herself feeling empty when he removed his arm and smiled at her. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go boogie." Cora grinned and walked over to the front door, as she held it open for him. "After you, milord."

"Why thank you, milady." he laughed lightly before descending into the hallway whilst Cora locked the door and followed after him.

They got to the taxi, also known as a cabbie by Louis and fellow Britians. Louis's mother was sat in the front seat with the cabbie driver, she greeted Cora with a kind smile that the teenage girl returned. Whilst Louis and Cora sat in the back of the cab that drove through the busy streets of London, they talked amongst themselves. They continued their game of twenty questions before Cora decided that playing 'Would You Rather?' would be a lot more fun for the car ride.

"Okay, so theoretically, if all of your skin was gone and you had to shower, would you rather bathe in lime juice or sprite?" Cora asked with a small mischievous grin.

Louis' face twisted in confusion as his lips parted slightly. "What the hell? My skin is- why is my skin gone?"

Cora scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Because I said so, wise guy. Now answer the question."

"Plain lime juice or carbonated water with lime?" he pondered for a moment as he tapped his chin. "Perhaps the sprite? The carbonation would calm down and go flat, so maybe that one."

"An interesting explanation, but I respect it. Now your turn, Lou." she grinned.

"Alright, okay, just give me a minute, Corazon, I'm trying to think." Louis chuckled lightly before smirking slightly. "Okay, would you rather be unable to use your arms or your legs?"

"My legs," Cora replied without hesitation. "At least if I was paralyzed the waist down I could still write songs and play Queenie and Kingsley."

"Yeah, that was a stupid question on my part, huh?"

"Just a tad,"

It calmed down between the two of them for a while. At the moment, Cora stared out the window and saw the scenery of tall London buildings change and evolve into the countryside.

"How did you get into writing songs by the way?" Louis asked out of nowhere, causing the teenage girl to look away from the window and at him.

Cora thought for a moment, trying to decide on what to say. "I've been writing songs since I was able to hold a ukelele. They've never been good up until middle school."

Louis nodded, clearly listening very intently. "Do you remember the first song you wrote?"

"Sadly," she said as she shook her head. "It was about the beach and ice cream... Maybe I'll play it for you sometime."

"I'd like that actually," the corner of his lips curled upwards as he smiled brightly.

Cora rolled her eyes as a small smirk fell on her lips. "It will cost you though, no free concerts this time, piano boy."

Louis laughed lightly as he ran a hand through his hair. "More Hi-Chew then?"

"I want three packs, then I shall play you the first song I made."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- [✩] ; ARRIVING ON SET WAS WILD for Cora, and she was quite overwhelmed with what she was seeing. There were a lot of people walking past her, all of them from different departments talking amongst themselves. They all looked so busy while Cora was just standing around, awfully confused, and felt highly out of place. This was a horrible idea, she thought to herself as she felt her anxiety begin to increase. Perhaps it wasn't too late to leave, it would be too hard to order an Uber and maybe stop for lunch on the way home.

"Cora! You can come with me to the hair and makeup trailer." Louis smiled softly, noticing how Cora looked bewildered with the new environment.

"Cool beans," Cora nodded and followed after Louis like a lost puppy, but noticed that he was dressed in some Victorian-like outfit.

When they entered the trailer, Cora quickly made her way to one of the chairs in the back corner and pulled out her uke from its case. Usually, whenever she felt overwhelmed, she liked to play familiar songs from either her uke or her guitar. Playing her instruments calmed her down and took her at least most of the anxieties away.

"Who's the pretty girl with the uke, Louis?" a woman, who Cora assumed was the hair and makeup expert.

"That's Cora, a friend of mine," Louis replied as he sat in his chair, watching Cora's reflection from the mirror in front of him.

"A friend, huh?" the woman smirked softly as she grabbed a head mannequin from a shelf behind her.

As Cora strummed and hummed on Kingsley, she looked at the mannequin head and let out a loud snort at the sight of the wig. "Holy- Louis is that the wig you've got to wear?"

"Hey, it's the last day I've got to wear this horrible thing!"

"I like this girl, Louis, she has spunk."

"Thank you, miss."

"Oh please, just call me Tess."

After Louis got his makeup and wig on, Cora couldn't stop giggling at him. Yes, he still looked like himself, somewhat, but she found herself secretly mourning his short hair. Louis showed her around the set they were going to film, sets of a train that they were going "jump off" and a clearing in the woods. Cora had absolutely no clue what this movie was about, besides Sherlock Holmes's little sister being a hooligan during the 1800s.

"Louis, is that Cora? Oh my god, you actually brought her on set?" a female voice said, causing both Louis and Cora to turn around. Another girl, around Cora's age with soft features and a pigtail ran forward with a wide smile. "Hi, I'm Mona!"

Cora ran Mona's name through her brain and tried to think about how it sounded familiar. "Oh, you're Louis' friend! Hi, I'm Cora," she smiled softly and put her hand out.

"Ah, it feels like I know you already with how much this guy over here talks about you," Mona slapped Cora's hand away before quickly embracing Cora in a big hug.

Cora laughed lightly, finding herself in a fit of giggles as she hugged Cora back before being released and smirking at Louis. "You talk about me to your friends?"

"Well... yeah," Louis' face flushed as he nodded carefully, shooting Mona an annoyed expression.

Mona just stuck her tongue out at him and gave him the finger.

"Now what's this all about? Having a party without me?" another voice questioned and Mona's smile only widened.

And it was Millie Bobby Brown. Holy shit. Cora's eyes widened, taking notice that she was dressed in clothes similar to Louis, but in a muted black color. Sabrina would scream into the sun, she thought to herself as she stared at the teenage celebrity before her.

As Millie approached them, she hugged Louis and pecked his cheek before grinning in Cora's direction. "Hey, I'm Millie. You must be Cora."

"I am indeed Cora," Cora nodded in a matter-of-fact kind of way. "Does Louis talk about me to you too?"

Millie laughed. "Yes he does, the group chat name we're in is dedicated to you."

"Oh really?" Cora's lips curled into a smirk as she poked Louis' bicep with her pointer finger.

"No, we don't!" Louis quickly said, glaring at both Millie and Mona as they giggled amongst themselves.

"Louis, Millie, we're going to start filming in five minutes." a man with some sort of headset and a clipboard.

Mona then pecked Millie's lips before playfully punching Louis in the chest. Then she turned to Cora with a soft smile and bumped her hip with her own. "Wanna go raid the food truck nearby?"

"Uh, hell yeah! Oh my god, what do they have?"

"I have no clue, it changes every day, but last time they had tacos and I almost bought out the whole truck-"

As Mona and Cora walked away, loudly talking to one another, Millie grinned beside Louis. "She's nice, Louis. Mona seems to like her."

Louis nodded as a small smile fell on his lips. "Everyone likes Cora. She's just that type of person."

"Oh, everyone likes Cora, huh?" her grin turned into a devilish smirk as she stared at the boy next to her.

"Now wait a minute, Millie-"

"Nope, you already said it!

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

author's note.

this chapter is gross sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 8K 22
i want to pick and gather all the pretty words for you. ( SOCIAL MEDIA & REAL LIFE ) ( LOUIS PARTRIDGE ) ยฉ 2020
153K 3.6K 30
โ€ข*โ€โžท things happen for a reason, and ๐ก๐ž was ๐ก๐ž๐ซ reason !!
455K 14.3K 19
โž˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ y/n, a young lady born with vast feminine grace tangled in a gamble of life desired to change the way she lived with two unexpected...
400K 11.7K 33
หšโ—ž(๐Ÿ’) โƒ—*เณƒเผ„ Maybe it was a mistake to walk into that train compartment, but even if it was, Edith Ainsley didn't regret it. If not for the disappear...