Heartbreak's Daughter Continu...

JStarr86 द्वारा

This is the continuation of the story Heartbreak's Daughter. A new book had to be created because the last bo... अधिक

Try
Ruined It
March
Hidden Box
President Panty Dropper
Valentine's Surprise
Try Again
First Session
Announcement
Honor
One Last Time
Hounds are Back
Little Guardian
🤤🤤🤤🥰
Blindside
Challenge Accepted
Home Alone
Fighting
Not a Doll
Nothing like Makeup
Think to hard
Funnest Hall of Fame
Family Fight
Brotherly Talk
I'll Miss You
Renee's Plan
Last Interview
Last Time and a Proper Send Off
Renewel
Its a.....
First Birthday
Group time
Happy Birthday
Not the Date Imagined
Football Games and Midnight Cravings
Friend Time
Not a good smell
Are you Allowed
Premier
Attacked
Interrogate
Learn something every day
I'll Buy You a Milkshake
Purinisese
Little One
Handled Wrong
Damn
In for a surprise
One Hell of a Comeback
A Real Man
Survivor
Family Thanksgiving
Kind of Hot
Double Header
Humiliated
Uso
Unexpected Walk-in
Does He Know
A Rumble to Remember
A Chance to go Home
I Think the Fuck Not
Focus
Process
Stepping Back
Rough
Nice Workout
News
Cold
Scared
Ink
Never see it Coming
Damn
Ahhh
Preparing for a Comeback
New side
Well Wishes
Unexpected
Untitled Part 81
Hell in a Cell
Date Night
Untitled Part 84
What Do You Think??
Take the Opprotunity
Untitled Part 86
Adult fun
Date Day
Hard matches and beautiful questions
Talent
Question
Hard Grind
A/N
Sweet Surprise
Holy Crap
Rumble
Challenge Me
Wait Til Later
Don't Do It
Chamber Dreams
Let Me Take Care of You
Mini Vacay
Untitled Part 102
Home Stretch
Last night before the Big Time
WM 37 Night 1
WM 37 Night 2
Untitled Part 107
After Mania
Update
Party
Born Day
Birthday fun and Back at It
Part title
Negotiations
Part title
A/N
Comfort and get away
Family Time
Locker Room Rule
Receipt
Summerslam and Date Night
Anniversary Apart?
Stop
Spread too thin
Stop to it

Mania Comeback

1.4K 32 6
JStarr86 द्वारा

We made it back to the hotel and I sat leaning against Joe as I talked with the girls. Joe was having a couple drinks with the guys. I looked up as Drew walked up making Joe stop talking. He and Joe weren't that close but there wasn't really any bad blood aside from Drew bringing up me and the kids, which rubbed Joe the wrong way.

"I just wanted to apologize to Jayla and you, I didn't know you were pregnant and I know you got bumped around, so I'm sorry." Joe nodded at him and I smiled leaning in to Joe. We hung out for a bit before Joe stood up saying he was leaving and we needed to get to sleep. I smiled at his thoughtfulness, he could easily stay but instead was leaving because he would rather be with me.

"You know you could have stayed right, it's ok."

"Yeah, but I wanna be with you, I don't like being away from you and I know I got a short amount of time to have you with me until your home and I see you one to two times a week if I'm lucky. Besides I'm pretty worn out anyway and I got a busy ass day tomorrow."

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah, and honestly I'll be happy to be through with the Chronicle shit for the network."

"Nervous?"

"Kind of I hope I don't suck to be honest, worried I'll get in there and not really know what I'm doing."

"Yeah right, it's like as easy as breathing, you were born for it, you'll get back in there and I guarantee it'll be like you never left."

"Than you, for everything, not just for always giving me confidence but being there for me, encouraging me, loving me. I know I could have taken a little longer to come back, sometimes I probably should have but thank you. I know seeing me go through this was hard on you, on top of everything with Dre. You are an amazng woman and I am so fucking lucky you are my wife and I love you."

"I love you too."

The next morning we got dressed and headed to the arena. I knew it was about to be crazy, and I knew how busy this day was. Joe was quiet and I could tell he was kind of nervous. I sat next to him as we got to the arena, getting on a golf cart. We were basically stuck in traffic when I heard two familiar voices.

"Joe, Jayla!" Looking up I saw a golf cart stop next to u. Savelina was driving and Sarona was on the back. I slapped their hands as Rona grabbed mine, both of them smiling. "Good to see you."

"Hey, funny running into you." Joe joked. I gave them a wave as they drove off and we kept going. Joe stopped to take his things in the locker room and I waited for him. He changed and we headed to the ring to work on some stuff. Getting there Charlotte was there and hugged him before turning to me.

"Hey momma." She said hugging me tightly.

"Hey, you ready?"

"Nervous but I am so excited and happy for Becks, she deserves this."

"She does."

"It's good to have you guys back." She said hugging me again. "Talk to you later." I watched Joe go over his entrance for tonight and some other stuff. He kept looking around and I knew he was nervous. He thought he was going to suck and I knew he wouldn't. I watched him get ready before going to the entrance.

"Hey they are going to watch my match."

"I'm not watching you." Joe (Samoa) said laughing. "I'm going to watch this tv and if you happen to be on it your on it." I walked with Joe to the entrance. I was staying out of it, but I was going to watch him from the front row. Paul and dad were unsure if that was a good idea but I was watching his match, and being there for him. I was escorted by security and a few fans saw me and I signed some stuff or took pictures.

"He ok?" I looked at my mother in law, her worried face making me smile. She was so proud of him but hated to watch his matches, that was her baby.

"Yes, nervous, but he'll be ok."

Tonight had already been awesome, Seth had won his match, and I took a picture of him and Becky kissing when he had come to the back.

I sent it to both of them and they had decided they were going to post it and fess up to all the speculation that they were together. Dad, and the guys had come out to a very loud ovation. They had surprised me earlier with a small ring, it looked like a fancy class ring but it was almost a hall of fame ring but inside was inscribed with an honorary member. They had gotten me it and I started crying because I was so far from ever being at that level and the fact they did something like that was beyond me. I looked up as Drew's music started. He paused looking at me before he got in the ring. I smiled as Joe came out. He hit the ground and a ton of pyro went off. I watched him as fireworks went off as he walked down the ramp. He paused looking at me and walked up going at Drew before he looked over at me. He broke his look blowing me a kiss

as the audience around us aww'd at his gesture. I saw him look up as he stood on the corner ropes as more fireworks went off. As the bell rung they had a staredown before Ro punched him. I cringed as Drew slammed him on the mat, and I could tell it hurt him, he hadn't taken a lot of bumps, and nothing prepares you for that, no practice prepares you for the real hits. Joe got him out of the ring in front of where we were sitting. And I took a harsh breathe when they got back in and Drew headbutted him. The crack of their heads meeting made me uneasy. He went to hit his move drive by but Drew moved and he hit the apron. Drew grabbed him by his head turning to look at me.

"Should have kept him home Jayla." He said before suplexing him on the floor. I saw the grimace on my husbands face and I wanted nothing more than to be able to step in and do something. Drew hit him and said something before smacking my husband in his face. I saw him stand there and I could tell he was pissed, that was a bit far. Joe turned looking at him before hitting him. Getting that smack woke up my hound as he finally started planting that offense. Joe kicked him into the barricade right in front of me before delivering a Samoan drop on him. Joe stood looking at me and I reached out grabbing his hand.

He took it squeezing slightly before he tossed Drew back in the ring. He went for his punch but Drew countered it and hit him, he went against the ropes before popping up and hitting his mark, delivering the punch to Drew. He hit the spear and win the match as I hopped up. The crowd all cheered as he stood in the corner. He put his head down and I knew he was letting in sink in. He stood on the rope tossing his hands up as he looked around. He stood in the corner leaning on it as he looked at me, a big smile on his face. The entire match changed the minute Drew smacked him. He eventually got out and walked up to where I was. He hugged his mom tightly before hugging me.

"You did good baby." I said rubbing his back. I felt him lift me and pull me over the barrier taking a step back. I walked with him back to the back. I thought back to what Save had told him earlier, she was happy he was coming out of his shell. He was quite and shy but now the world was seeing a bit more of him, a bit more of the Joe that our family got to see. Where he wasn't as shy and quiet, he was sweet, silly, all around amazing. I had to agree, it was nice seeing my husbands gimmick incorporate a bit more of his actual self into the picture. Joe liked it to that he had a bit more of him but was still able to hide behind his character. He always thought it was more important the world got Roman the superstar and the family, we got Joe. Only now there was that obligation to use that platform to help others. Joe took a shower putting his suit back on. Colby stoped him hugging him.

"You did good brotha, how'd that feel?"

"It felt good to just do it."

"Glad you are back." They hugged and I smiled watching them.

Colby was my brother, he had been there for both of us through so much. Everything that had happened I don't think just effected the outlook Joe had but mine too. It was different now, everything was. I smiled touching my stomach. I was feeling flutters, it wasn't a full on hard movement but I could tell what it was. I think this was the best part and the most missed about pregnancy, feeling the movements.

"You ok?" I looked up as Joe and Colby both looked a bit worried.

"Fine, just some flutters."

"Fluters." Colby repeated. Joe's smile brightened because he knew what I was saying but I also knew he was bummed because it would be a bit longer before he felt anything. Getting to the hotel we both laid down. To me our room was a weird vibe. We could look out the window and see the memorial for the twin towers and I guess I could just feel that energy and it was weird.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

36.9K 2.9K 46
In another world, Gicheom, where a half-demon and half-angel named Hong Jisoo was tasked to kill the Demon Prince, Park Sunghoon. The first time they...
2.2M 83.3K 35
(Y/N) (L/N). Just your average girl, who somehow gets a psychic boy to fall in love with her. And three other poor souls. With the power of her avera...
18.9K 1K 63
After many years of being apart Mahangiaan "Kailey" Munjal, a Indian-African American from Pensacola Florida runs into her ex boyfriend Leati "Roman...
58.2K 1.1K 34
A new girl in town name Amethyst Gardner and bad boy Jax Teller fall in love at the craziest time after season 4, the odds are agsinst them as Amethy...