Sweeter | BWWM One-Shots and...

By imenawallflower

One-shots featuring all kinds of Black girls and the men you stalk on Instagram. Because we deserve to be lov... More

Sweeter | Timothée Chalamet
Fantasize | Dermot Kennedy
Busy Boy | Timothée Chalamet x Halle Bailey (Part 1)
Insatiable | Timothée Chalamet
Roommates | Matthew Gray Gubler
Be Mine | Ross Lynch
Changes | Timothée Chalamet
Night Out | Florian Munteanu
Everything | Timothee Chalamet

Homies | Matt Rife

1.7K 53 11
By imenawallflower

Tori was not the type of girl that wanted to be friends with benefits with anybody. Until she met Matt, and the thought became more intriguing than ever. But then, throughout college, they became really good friends, and even decided to live together in a one bedroom apartment while they both got their careers off the ground after graduation.

That decision had been made two years ago, and even though now they both were in decent financial spaces, they'd just recently renewed their lease together again.

Without the romantic attachment, they were...partners. They took care of each other and since neither one of them had any serious dating prospects, there was no harm in their closeness. Although at times Tori did fear that she would never want to give him up.

For now, she enjoyed the simple pleasures of living together, one of her favorite being the meals they shared together every Friday night. Tonight she was cooking some of his favorites, macaroni and cheese, collard greens (from a can :)), and baked chicken. Her mom had walked her through the recipes over the phone for the 1000th time while she cooked, teasing her about what a wifely thing this was to do.

"How was the show?" Tori called out as she heard the front door open, signaling that Matt was home.

"Shit, man. It was cool," he took his hat off as he entered the kitchen, scratching his head and flashing that perfectly straight smile.  He kissed her on the cheek quickly before his eyes averted to the the stove.

Matt did that every day, grazing his hand across her waist, but it still made her shiver every time.

"Tor, I love you," he said later, as he shoveled a second helping of macaroni on to his plate.

Tori watched him from her seat on the couch.

"Shit, I love me too," she replied, rubbing her new food baby.

"So did you do any new bits at the show?"

Matt grinned a mischievous smile over at her. "You know you give me all the material I need, Tori."

She gasped in fake offense. "You're always out here telling my business. What were you on about this time?"

"What did you have me doing last week?"

Tori shaded her eyes with her hand in embarrassment. "Oh."

Matt began to full-out laugh. "Yes. The wig catastrophe. That shit was made for the stage."

Last week, Tori had purchased her first full lace wig from a beauty supply store with no idea what to do with it. Matt happened to be home, so she recruited him to help her bleach and cut the lace and pluck the baby hairs. The experience ended in a fight as Matt was wearing the wig because she didn't have a wig head and she was struggling to follow Youtube tutorials. It turned in to an even bigger fight when she pushed the task off on Matt in her frustration, who of course, ended up making the wig unsalvageable. Bless his heart for trying though.

It was weird to Tori that through Matt, random people knew about some of her most embarrassing moments, but she accepted it.

Matt had a Zoom show that started at 11 in which he basically just talked shit with some other comedians, so she retreated to the kitchen to clean up after they watched a movie. She was only half listening until she heard her name.

"Is Tori home?"

"Yeah, she's in the kitchen."

"We wanna meet the woman who makes you funny, bro."

Matt sucked his teeth but still called her over. "Tor!"

"Hey." Tori gave him a look but he just smiled. "The guys want to meet you. They think you might be funnier than me."

"They're right," she muttered, sitting down half on his lap and half on the arm of the couch.

He kissed her cheek loudly and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hey y'all," Tori turned towards the screen.

"Are y'all sure y'all are not already married with 3 kids? The energy."

Tori blushed, shaking her head. "Nah bro, this my homegirl right here," Matt said.

Several of the people on the Zoom sucked their teeth. "Bullshit."

"My wife was my 'homegirl'!"

"Whatever bro," Matt shook his head. Tori stayed silent, because even though they might have looked like a couple, this is just how they were.

"Tori, you got a man?"

"You know she don't got one if she's laid up with Matt like that."

She shook her head, finding this all kind of funny. Matt was sweet to her, and there'd been tension between them before but she wasn't his type and he, in her opinion, alarmingly career-oriented.

"Tori doesn't have a man, she has men. In every area code," Matt joked. 

Tori mushed his face. "Shut up. Matt's the real hoe here."

"For older women, we know that!"

"But Matt, what would you do if she got a man?"

"Shit, I don't know, be eating Ramen every night?" he replied, but she could tell her was actually thinking about it.

"The man would have to be real secure to let his girl lay up with Matt all the time."

"Well I'm taking applications. Looking for a man who's 6'4" or taller, is college educated, has a career--" Tori spoke up just to fuel the conversation a little. Truthfully, she was so content that she didn't often think about what she wanted in a man.

"Doesn't mind a literal Greek god as a third wheel," one of the guys cut in.

"Hey, he better know what he's signing up for!" Matt played a long, shrugging his shoulders.

Tori rolled her eyes. She couldn't even imagine. It almost felt like that wouldn't ever happen. She widened her eyes as she thought about the fact that living with Matt might sabotage any chance of her dating around. Yikes. "I gotta go finish cleaning the kitchen. It was nice meeting y'all," she waved at the camera and slinked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You really think I'm a hoe?" Matt showed up at her room door late that night with his hand in his shirt, scratching the skin on his chest.

Tori was under the covers of her bed in only her bra and underwear, so she pulled the sheets over her chest.

"Ever heard of knocking? I'm literally in my panties."

"The door was wide open, Tor," he shrugged.

"Oh." He had a point there.

Matt lifted the other end of the sheets and raised an eyebrow as if to ask if he could join her.

She nodded, glancing down at her phone under the covers. He knew she wasn't fully dressed, but she was not going to look at him. Yet she could feel his eyes on her as she continued scrolling on her phone.

"Are you good?" she finally asked him.

Matt reached out his arm and pulled her towards him so that she was practically laying on top of him. She sat up on his legs. "Matt? I was almost just sitting on your..."

"I haven't seen you like this in a long time," he said, scanning the length of her body in...appreciation? Somehow, she didn't feel like covering up, even as his eyes seemed to devour her.

"Naked?" she snickered.

He touched his chin thoughtfully.

"I like it," he dragged his hand down her side, rubbing the skin at her hip. Tori took in a breath.

"Matt...this is not friendly."

He ignored her. "Cuddle me. I'll be the little spoon if you want," he wiggled his eyebrows at her in the dark. Meg snorted, turning around so that he ass was pressed against his front. His arm came around her and he stroked the skin on her ribcage. She sighed. He knew this was a compromising position, and yet....

He spoke again. "Tor, why aren't we together?" her head whipped around so that they were eye to eye.

She laughed, thinking he was joking again. "Matt what are you on tonight?"

"I'm serious. We're so goof together. And you're f-ing hot."

Tori reared back a little. "Wow, thank you. Are you just horny?" she questioned in a deadpan voice.

"No. No, girl. You love me, right?"

"Yes, I love you."

" I love you. So let's go together. I don't want to have to wonder what I'd do without you," he said, grabbing her thigh and put it over his. So that's what this was about.

A weird anticipation began to build in her stomach. They were literally crotch to crotch and he was looking at her far too intensely. Matt, honestly was everything to her. He was literally already her person. They'd taken care of each other for a long time, and she'd always been attracted to him.

She leaned forward and pressed a slow kiss to his lips. He snaked his arm around her waist, bringing her impossibly closer to his body. She pulled away, opening her eyes with a smile. "Why have we never kissed before?"

"Shit, I don't know," he pulled her back in to him. One thing led to another, and she didn't want anything between them anymore.

"Tori, you know, we have time," he said, even as his hands were already unfastening her bra.

"Oh I know," she said. But that thought didn't stop them.

By the end of the night, they rested on their backs beside each other.  Tori was suddenly tired, yet her heart still felt like it might beat out of her chest. Yes, she loved Matt, but what did that even mean? She didn't have the energy to think about anything, other than the fact that deep down, she trusted Matt with her heart.

Matt rolled towards her. "Tor?"

She closed her eyes. "I know your big head is awake," he flicked her forehead.

She opened her eyes. "Yes, darling?"

"You're too far," he pulled her over until half of her body was literally on top of him.

"Matt..."

"Don't worry I can't get it up again tonight," he said.

"Matt..." she snorted.

He began to massage her backside. "I'm literallyyy going to go sleep in your bed and leave you in here. You're not relaxing me."

"I'm turning you on?" he sounded amused.

Tori gave him another look. "Go to sleep, hoe."

"Your hoe, now," he teased her one last time before they both closed their eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 19.1K 101
The very first, One Direction preferences for us black girls. If you feel the need to add an ignorant comment about interracial couples, please sa...
4.6K 228 23
"𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨... ...𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧...
44.5K 613 24
This one's for my melanin girlies, There are a lot more to come, but I'm starting off slow. Enjoy❤️
160K 7.7K 87
@justinebishes: That moment when bae notice you @Zayn , thanks for the follow bihh