My Big Book of Anime X Reader...

By HRQueen4

Welcome to my reader one shots. I really love how this is going so far. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as... More

BLEACH: Kisuke Urahara x Reader
BLEACH: Byakuya Kuchiki x Reader
BLEACH: Renji Abarai x Reader
BLEACH: Toshiro Hitsugaya x Reader
BLEACH: Ichigo Kurosaki x Reader
BLEACH: Isshin Kurosaki x Reader
BLEACH: Uryū Ishida x Reader
BLEACH: Shunsui Kyoraku x Reader
GANGSTA. : Nicolas Brown X Reader

BLEACH: Kenpachi Zaraki x Reader

451 15 3
By HRQueen4

You placed your hand over your mouth to stifle the giggle that was bubbling up to the surface. You, Ikkaku and Yumichika had a bet going about who could get your squad Captain pranked first, but Kenpachi Zaraki had a way of knowing these things, he was like a blood hound. You sat up in the tree and waited patiently for your prey to arrive and as usual, right on time your captain found his favorite spot and leaned against the tree closing his eyes and dozing off. You got down quietly and sat down on the rock behind his hand, grabbing your hair ties and other hair products, you got to work pleating Kenpachi's hair into a French braid and smiled as you added the pink hair ribbon, disappearing up into the tree.

"What did you do (Y/N)?" Ikkaku asked as he saw with a self satisfying smile.

"Wait and see." You snickered as you heard your squad captain entering the barracks, everyone staring shell shocked at the huge man.

"Nice colour Kenny." Yachiru said and you swallowed your laughter as Kenpachi frowned at her and then headed to the mirror.

"Who do I get to kill?" Kenpachi asked angered and you shuffled in behind Ikkaku.

"I should've known." Kenpachi said as he walked over to you.

"The pink gave it away (Y/N). Besides the hair tie is the one you usually use when you're not in uniform." Kenpachi said as he bent down and glared at you.

"Yachiru, what do you think we should do with little miss 5th seat over here?" Kenpachi asked and you swallowed loudly as you grabbed at Ikkaku's sleeve.

"Oh yes, your little partners in crime, where is Yumichika?" Kenpachi questioned as he turned around, finding Yumichika fiddling with his hair in the mirror.

"I'm innocent Captain. I told them it was a bad idea." Yumichika said as he glared at the two of you.

"Somehow I think that the bright pink flower stitched to my chair has your signature all over it and then the pink hair dye you tried to get me to use was Ikkaku." Kenpachi said and all three of you swallowed loudly.

"So Yachiru?" Kenpachi asked and she smiled evilly.

"Get (Y/N) to dye her hair pink with Yumichika's and Ikkaku has to wear a pink flower on his uniform for a week." Yachiru said and you and Yumichika shook your heads.

"The pink hair dye was Ikkaku's idea, why do we have to pay for that?" You asked defiantly and Kenpachi grinned.

"Because baldy doesn't have hair." Kenpachi smiled and you groaned.

"I blame you." You hissed at Ikkaku and he smiled apologetically.

It was a week after your stupid prank went completely wrong and the pink in your hair was annoying the living crap out of you. You had stomped like a two year old to the forest and got into your tree above the captain's sleeping spot, revenge clear on your face.

"This is just going to end badly for you." Kenpachi said as he looked up and found you sitting there with a shocked expression on your face.

"How did you know I was here captain?" You asked and he smiled.

"I always know where you are. I also knew you were there last week." Kenpachi smiled as he laid his head back and closed his eyes.

"Then why did you allow me to mess with your hair?" You asked as you dropped down and sat in front of him.

"I wanted to see if you had the guts to do it. You haven't been in the squad that long and I know how Ikkaku and Yumichika get with new recruits." Kenpachi smiled and you almost growled.

"You have training with me next week. Now get, I wanna sleep." Kenpachi ordered and you stomped back to the barracks looking for the two idiots.

Revenge on Ikkaku and Yumichika was sweet as you tie dyed their uniforms and no new ones were available, they were the laughing stock of the squad and you smiled satisfied as you walked to the training hall, finding a note attached to the door.

It was a message from Ikkaku saying that he had some important news to share with you and you went to find him.

"What do you want Ikkaku?" You asked as you crossed your arms and he smiled knowingly.

"We heard an interesting rumor. We heard that the captain is in love with one of his squad members." Ikkaku said and you lifted an eyebrow.

"And I need this information why?" You questioned somewhat irritated.

"Because rumor has it, it's you." Yumichika said and you blushed.

"You're idiots. Now excuse me, I have training with the captain today." You said gritting your teeth and walked away.

Of course that one stupid sentence messed with your head so much that by the seventh hit, you could see the captain getting irritated and you breathed loudly.

"(Y/N), what has gotten into you?" Kenpachi asked angered and you flinched.

"Sorry captain. It won't happen again." You stuttered as you lifted your sword and waited for the captain to charge at you and as he lifted his sword, you blocked the blow from above, but was unprepared for the kick that took your legs out from under you and as you fell backward you pulled at the captain's coat and he came tumbling down on top of you, knocking your breath out of your lungs and you felt the blush creeping up on your neck as his face was inches from yours, Ikkaku's words running through your head again and you looked away quickly.

"That's it. I refuse to train you any further." Kenpachi said as he glared down at you.

"Look at me when I talk to you." He ordered and you turned your (E/C) eyes towards his.

"This isn't like you, (Y/N). Your head is not in it like always." Kenpachi said, his body still pushing yours into the floor and you blushed even redder.

The door opened with a start and Ikkaku, Yumichika and Yachiru stood there and you could see the laughter in their eyes and you kicked yourself as you pushed at the captain with all your might, but he wouldn't budge and your eyes started to fill with tears. Kenpachi looked from you to the three people at the door and then back again, the tears in your eyes catching him off guard, anger flaring in his.

"What did you three do?" He boomed as he stood, grabbing your hand, lifting you swiftly and tugging you behind him, but you turned and ran out the other door.

You could still hear your captain yelling at your three squad members and you ran through the forest, your vision still blurry from the tears, finding your tree and clambering up the branches as high as you could. You scolded yourself for paying attention to what they said and you cursed loudly. The jingling of bells caught your attention and you tried to climb a bit higher, but his spiritual pressure had you caught off guard and you couldn't move.

"Get your ass down here (Y/N)!" He ordered and you wrapped your arms around the branch.

"You either come down willingly or so help me, I will help you down." Kenpachi threatened and you shook your head.

"No, I won't captain. Just give me a minute." You said as tears escaped your eyes again and then you felt it and your breath was knocked out of your lungs again as his spiritual energy had you losing grip on the tree and you could feel yourself flying, closing your eyes you waited for the impact but it never came and cracking one eye open, you knew exactly why and you found yourself clambering to get out of his grip.

"That was uncalled for captain." You huffed as you finally got out of his arms.

"I hate running. You do know this and yet you felt the need to run away from me." Kenny barked and you flinched.

"I'm sorry okay. We can continue the training tomorrow." You said as you turned and he grabbed your wrist, pulling you back so fast, you fell against his hard chest.

"No, no more running. What has gotten into you all of a sudden?" He asked and you blushed as your finger tips grazed his bare chest.

"It's...it's nothing captain. I'm just a bit out of it." You said and he looked at you, one eyebrow lifted.

"Clearly." He deadpanned and you turned around, trying not to face him.

"Look at me when you're trying to avoid me." He ordered and you shook your head, your pink hair going everywhere.

"Then it's not avoiding." You said softly as you flash stepped away from him.

That incident happened a week ago and since then you have been actively avoiding your team captain. You took to training with Renji and Rukia and even avoided Ikkaku and Yumichika. Your squad captain burst into the training ground and you cringed, jumping behind Renji and hoping that he didn't see you.

"(Y/N)!" Kenpachi yelled and you flinched even more.

"You can't avoid him forever." Renji hissed softly and you rolled your eyes at the red head.

"I can sure as hell try." You hissed back as a huge hand suddenly grabbed your arm and you yelped.

"Ow, ow, ow. You're hurting me Captain Zaraki." You hissed and he glared at you.

"I'm done playing games with you little girl." Kenpachi said and the anger in his eyes had you looking to your friends for help, but they stepped back.

"If I ever find anyone training her without my explicit permission, there will be hell to pay." Kenpachi said as he started dragging you away.

"Captain Zaraki. Why are you making such a ruckus?" Captain Kuchiki asked as he looked at your frightened face and sighed.

"You're here again (Y/N)?" Byakuya asked and you nodded.

"Stop running away and face the man already." Byakuya said and you looked to Rukia who only stared back apologetically.

"You know, captain Kuchiki?" You asked and he nodded.

"I don't, so we're gonna talk." Kenpachi said still dragging you and you felt like kicking and screaming, but you resigned yourself to the iron grip around your arm.

You were dragged all the way to the training room of the 11th squad barracks and as your back made contact with the wall behind you, Kenpachi slammed both hands on either side of your face against the wall, making you cringe. He moved within inches from your face and then smiled.

"Avoiding me isn't a very good tactic. Avoiding Ikkaku and Yumichika, that makes me wonder what you are hiding (Y/N)?" Kenpachi said and you turned your head away.

"Please move captain Zaraki." You said softly and he tilted his head.

"No, now would you like to do this the easy way or the hard way?" He questioned with that look in his eyes and you narrowed yours at him.

"Let's try the hard way captain." You hissed as your anger finally took over and as he moved back you blasted him with a kido attack sending him flying across the floor, laughing he turned towards you and charged. You expertly dodged his attack and withdrew your sword, taking your fighting stance as you glared at him. Kenpachi withdrew his sword and charged at you, swinging his sword above your head and blocking it, he swiped your legs again and just like a week ago, you found yourself pinned underneath your captain, his face inches from yours and smiling like a maniac. His hair fell forward and tickled your face and you smiled, despite the fact that you were so angry you wanted to cry.

"I won so out with it. What's gotten into you all of a sudden?" Kenpachi asked and you smirked, as you lifted your head just a little, his lips inches from yours and before you could stop yourself, you kissed him.

Kenpachi Zaraki was rarely caught off guard, but at that moment, he had no idea how to react or even if he should react, so he just stayed like that and as you kissed him again, he placed a hand behind your neck and the other behind your back and in one swift movement you were upright and pressed against the wall as Kenpachi Zaraki kissed you with a passion that you never knew he had. As he broke the kiss, you found yourself gasping for air and breathing fast, his body still pinning you against the wall as your fingers had somehow made it to his bare chest and you blushed a bright shade of red, the door opening loudly and you jumping as you made yourself smaller against Kenpachi's chest. The three culprits stood there smiling as Kenpachi tilted his head back to look at the three.

"You're interrupting, leave or I'll kill you." Kenpachi ordered and you started to squirm, hoping to be released from his grip, but he smiled down at you with a passion burning in his eyes.

"If you keep squirming like that, I'll take you right here." Kenpachi said and your breath caught in your throat as you felt your mouth dry up at the threat.

The three squad members closed the door and Kenpachi looked down at you as he pulled your face inches from his and smiled.

"I changed my mind; I think I'll take you right here anyway." Kenpachi said as his mouth closed over yours again, kissing you until the earth spinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.3K 18
Hello : ) Here is a collection of fluff, angst, romance etc oneshots which are all a soulmate au. This book will contain x reader stories and ships...
48K 1K 36
A collection of one-shots. Most of the characters are from anime but I also do characters from video games and rpgmaker games. Anyway, I hope you hav...
8.9K 166 6
Just a book of one shots, nothing more really. There'll be some simple ones with random original characters, and maybe some specific ones from variou...
38.2K 462 24
●○●○Requests○●○● 《Closed!!》 to request comment or PM me your character request. ♡description♡ ¤ basically the title says it all, this will be quick o...