Trap Queen of Tottenham

By jaymunni21

Chardonnay already had enough problems in her life, courtesy of her bullies in sixth form. Things take a turn... More

Author's Note I
00 - Hey
01 - Uninvited
02 - All white
03 - An AM 100ft in the air?
04 - The box
05 - "Ghettorella"
06 - Glassfell Park Estate (GPK)
07 - Bonnets
08 - Sunday surprise
09 - Come thru
10 - Five AM
11 - By your side
Author's Note II
13 - Little Miss Secretary
14 - KFC and Chill
15 - Fairy Hoodmother
16 - Beauty is pain
17 - Angel by Mugler
18 - False pretences
19 - It's you, not me
20 - High for this
21 - Whine and kotch
22 - Welcome to the party
23 - On the floor
24 - Essex yute
25 - Going somewhere?
26 - Queen of Drunkards
27 - Sweet dreams
28 - Throw in the towel
29 - Take me to church
30 - There's rice at home
31 - Hello aunty
32 - Dogs and PUSSYcats
33 - All the stars
34 - "Wagwarn, my drillers"
35 - Love on the brain
36 - Death by Tesco trolley
37- Sinful Sunday
38 - Nitty whisperer
39 - Bedazzled nyash
40 - Hit the Block
41 - Trap Queen of Tottenham
42 - Modus Operandi
43 - Die Another Day
44 - Useless like yam
45 - Read all about it
46 - The Last Supper
47 - Hungry hippo gyal
48 - No snitching

12 - "A Psychology babes"

1.7K 101 41
By jaymunni21

Monday 4th July, 15:30
Jasiah's POV

I couldn't believe it. I just couldn't believe it. The rush of pleasure I had felt was magical when I saw Chardonnay's happiness return. I felt like I had just taken drugs, well what I imagined drugs must feel like because I just bun weed. I don't take drugs - I deal drugs.

We had taken the lift to the Oncology ward after we left the toilets. I let Chardonnay walk ahead with Eva and Yaz, who were waiting for us, but I refused to go into the ward. Hospitals never had the best memories for me after all.

However, I felt like a nitty that had just come off of a high. I shouldn't have kissed her or even wiped off her makeup stains. How did it even get to that stage that I entered the female toilets with her like one dickhead? I was beginning to move like my cousin Jordan - irrational. Pulling out my phone, I began to dial in the phone number of Katana into the keypad. Four attempts later, she finally picked up.

"What is it? I'm busy," groaned Katana.

"I fucked up."

"Fucked up? How?"

"I kissed an opp thot."

Silence. Then I heard the tapping of her at the other end of the line.

"Who ZK's girl? Danni?" asked Katana.

"No Chardonnay. Wait, did you just say Danni?"

"Yeah she chills with Chiantí and Anna but she's dating ZK," replied Katana impatiently, "according her recent insta post anyway."

"Rah, Jordan was right after all."

"Right about what?"

"Nothing, don't worry."

Katana kissed her teeth. "So you disturbed my peace just to tell me about Chardonnay?"

"Err, not really."

I stopped pacing outside the doors of the hospital ward. So Danni the useless cockroach was a confirmed opp? Wouldn't that mean Danni was working with ZK alongside Chardonnay?

"Stop wasting time and tell me what the hell is going on! Did she stab you or something?"

"No, she was crying and I basically kissed her init and like-"

"I swear you said she was an opp thot?"

"Yeah but-"

"You're defo confused," stated Katana. "If she was really an opp thot, you would've already asked me to mash her up."

Shocked, I fumbled to find words to reply because what Katana said was the truth.

"You don't 100% believe she bangs for the opps," she continued, "but you don't want to accept her innocence either? Why?"

Once again, I was rendered speechless by Katana's ability to read me, even when I couldn't understand myself.

"I forgot you were a Psychology babes," I chuckled, shaking my head.

Katana muttered a string of Albanian curses, loud enough for me to hear. She really hated when people reminded her that she had a Psychology degree. Unfortunately, her criminal record prevented her from becoming a psychologist - her dream job.

"Yo, I'm sorry. I forgot that it was a sensitive topic."

Sighing, she answered, "It's calm but you need to pattern up."

"What are you on about?"

"Chardonnay is supposedly an opp so she's working for you to clear her debt, not to get seduced."

"But I didn't mean to kiss her. She was crying and-"

"I know. Seeing her pain made you vulnerable and vulnerability makes people act of character."

Despite Katana's creepily accurate ability to read me, it was comforting to talk to her.

"So it wasn't completely my fault?"

"I guess you could say that but do you really believe she's guilty?"

"She has to be an opp thot. Why else would she steal a watch?"

"My ex got set up to look like he killed his mother but he didn't."

"Maybe she is innocent but I want real evidence to prove it," I said, taking her point into consideration.

"You like her don't you? That's why you felt bad when she cried. That's why you want evidence so you-"

Instantly, I cut the call. I had decided that I had enough of hospitals for one day. I began to walk towards the lift so I could just sit my car and wait for the girls to come out. Exhausted, I pressed the lift button.

Eventually, the lift doors opened onto the ground floor and I stepped out into the busy hospital reception.

"Ayo who's that? Is that Jsplash?" called a familiar voice.

A chill ran through my veins. Ah hell no. Again? It hadn't even been twenty four hours since I bucked into those dickheads. Rolling my eyes, I turned around. Tay and Astackz glared at me from their bench. Slowly I pulled out my phone to send a text to Eva, Yaz and Chardonnay. Maybe I shouldn't have text Chardonnay since these were her people.

Jasiah
We need to cut NOW, there's an issue

Yaz
Sn. Chardonnay is in the toilet tho but we're coming

I didn't wait for Eva and Chardonnay to reply as I sprinted out of the hospital. Hot on my tail, Tay and Astackz feet thundered behind me. Turning around the corner, I unlocked my car and drove off, closing the car once I was out of their sight. I would have to circle around to pick up the girls, hopefully Tay and Astackz wouldn't be waiting around.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Chardonnay's POV

Walking out of the lift, I hurried out into the hospital reception. Five minutes ago, I had received a text from Jasiah telling me we had to leave but I couldn't find Jasiah, Eva or Yasmin anywhere. Tentatively, I took a seat on the nearest bench, scanning around for any familiar faces. In the corner of the room, by the rack of health magazines, I felt the eyes of two boys settle on me. They both had matching black Canada Goose coats, just like Jasiah. Jasiah Clarke.

My mind flickered back to our encounter in the bathroom. I was tired from seeing my mother's pain and how her terminal illness had taken its toll on her face and body. Tears had streaked my face and ruined my mascara. What did he say my face looked like? A barcode. Then he wiped my face and gave me the most comforting hug. Jasiah's reassuring embrace was even better because of the fact that he was six foot five and I was only five foot nine. But it was his lips. His lips that made my heart beat quicker as they had traced up and down my neck. I was pretty sure he hated me before, maybe he does like me back...

"Ayo, excuse me miss."

I looked up. It was one of the boys who were previously in the corner staring at me. I gave him a shy smile. He had his hood up with a grey Louis Vuitton scarf under it like a nun's habit. I could make out a cut in his eyebrow while his curious hazel eyes ran all over my face. A single crystal stud twinkled in his ear lobe like a star, complimenting his lightskin complexion.

"Hey," I replied, slightly nervous.

"Mmh, just hey yeah... what you saying?"

I shrugged in response. "I'm alright, just waiting for my friends."

"I hear that still. I can't lie though, you're looking leng. What country you from, Jamaica?"

"Nah, I'm Nigerian."

"Say swear, you don't look Nigerian."

"I dont look Nigerian? So I'm supposed to look like maggi cubes and jollof rice?"

He licked his lip, leaning closer to me. "You don't need to because you're already a whole snack - a whole meal."

My cheeks warmed as I looked down, embarrassed. "T-thank you."

"No worries darling."

I gazed back into his hazel eyes. I felt like I could get lost in them for eternity.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"They call me Tay."

I nodded as I pulled out my phone, I had just received a text from Yasmin.

Yaz
How long does it take to shit lool. We're outside sis x

"I've got to go Tay, my friends are here," I explained, getting up.

He quickly fished in his pocket, pulling out a piece of paper and handing it to me. I didn't notice before that Tay's hand had elegant, calligraphic tattoos.

"I'll see you around Chardonnay," he grinned as he walked away.

A small smile crept onto my face. The paper Tay gave me had his number on it. Strolling to the door, I replayed our conversation in my head. I would be a liar if I denied that Tay was cute. Sexy even. But my eyes were on Jasiah. Jasiah Clarke. My employer.

Wait a minute. How did Tay know my name? I spun around to check if he was still in the hospital reception. He was nowhere to be seen. Defeated, I jogged down the stone steps, into the open door of Jasiah's car.

- Don't act on impulse, plan your every move

Okay but how did Tay know Chardonnay's name already? And dear ghost readers, I'd appreciate it if you vote because it's upsetting me and homegirls (and Jasiah) - Jaymunni

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4.6K 69
Must Read
28.2K 1.2K 16
Based in South London x Wura was not the average girl, in fact she was far from it, for her, success was not a goal but a standard. Focused on her bu...