π–ˆπ–π–†π–‘π–‘π–Šπ–“π–Œπ–Š π–†π–ˆπ–ˆπ–Šπ–•...

By cutesight

" πš†πš’πš•πš• 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš—πš˜πš πšœπš–πš’πš•πšŽ πšπš˜πš› πš–πšŽ? " - - - - Y/N is the opposite of Akaashi. She wears her he... More

Rebellious side?
Assist!
Envious smile
You're sorry?
Is this a good idea?
Akaashi's "girlfriend"
Keep it a secret
Words out
What's real and what's fake?
Smoke and mirrors
Rebellious phase
Rooftop lunch
Clouded and curious
Secretly rich
Tell him the truth
A hole in the contract
I dare you to kiss
It's all an act
Welcome home, masters
Akaashi's falling hard
Going backwards
I'm scared.
Might as well
Held by fear
A moment of distraction
Arranged marriage
Like me better
Fathers proposal
Fake date
Distracted
Revealed
Fessing up
Cinderella and her squire
Missing him
No more secrets
I'm bad too
Guy talk
An imaginer
Are we really doing this?
Tears for his mother
Pierre
Defiance
What now?
A new change
Time is ticking
I love you Keiji
Last night with Akinori
Farewell, Y/N
Do you accept this challenge?

Someone else

11.9K 591 493
By cutesight

Three weeks.

Three weeks have passed since you've "broken up" with Akaashi. Your eyes stare at the blue sky as you lay down on the badminton court, calming your racing heart from a match. You hesitated to come here. Early memories of Akaashi floods your mind. You never had the chance to ask him why he asked you to tend to his scrape that day. That memory feels so long ago.

"Are you sleeping over there?" Zico tiredly calls out to you, wiping the sweat off of his forehead. He makes his way over to you, laying down beside you. Exhaling, he smiles. "The skies really blue today. Not a cloud in the sky."

"Yeah." You quietly whisper to Zico. He looks at you from the corner of his eye. He presses his lips together, feeling a bit antsy from Y/N's mellow mood the last few weeks. Zico misses the girl he had to constantly chase around.

"How's supplementary classes?" Zico sparks up a conversation. You groan at the topic of conversation. Your fingers rub your temples and you sit up. "Annoying. I shouldn't have told them I wanted to take them after school. All this knowledge is only good if I'm actually serious about attending a top tier university. How am I suppose to find a boyfriend with the help of a geometry theory?"

"I mean, you can flirt with nerds and flaunt your pi's and squares?" Zico shrugs, unsure what he's going on about. A giggle slips past your lips and you shove Zico's shoulder. "You don't even know what you're saying, idiot." Zico grins when he hears Y/N's giggle. He slowly sits up and shrugs. "I'm sure they would be excited a girl is talking to them, period. So skip the math talk."

"Who says I want to date a nerd?" You narrow your eyes on Zico. "Right. You go after the stupid guys, sorry." Zico teases, covering his face when he sees your hand extending towards his cheek.

"Akaashi?" Bokuto calls out to Akaashi, the two out of breath from running around the track. "What are you stopping for?" Akaashi watches Zico and Y/N from afar. His chest tightens when he sees how comfortable the two are together. Bokuto follows his gaze and sighs. He rests a hand on Akaashi's shoulder. "Are you going to just keep your feelings wallowed up?"

Akaashi shrugs Bokuto's hand off of him, picking his feet up to jog. "I'm not wallowing anything up."

"Stop lying to yourself Akaashi." Bokuto calls out to him in a steely tone. His tone startles Akaashi, making him come to a halt. "I understand that you're scared. Love is a scary thing. Hell, I haven't had much experience in that department to have the qualifications to lecture you...but. Y/N is important to you, right? Shouldn't the thought of losing her to someone else be more fearful?"

Akaashi's mind blanks. His eyes waver when he looks at Bokuto.

Who's going to take Y/N away? Why would someone take her from him?

Akaashi halts his thoughts.

Y/N is not his to claim. She never really was.

"Are you going to be okay when she laughs and smiles with someone else? Or when she gets prettied up for someone else?" Bokuto hammers these questions on Akaashi, noticing the paleness in Akaashi's face. He pushes a bit more, hoping this will tip Akaashi over and wake him up from his delusions. "She'll kiss someone else Akaashi...and it won't be you if you keep this up."

The thought horrified Akaashi. A chill runs down his spine and his hands fly to his ears. He didn't want to hear anymore possible scenarios from Bokuto. Akaashi recalls a few memories he's made with Y/N. The way she hid behind Haru their first weekend outing, worried about how she looked in front of him. The way she was concerned that he was possibly upset at her for siding with Zico over him. The way she dramatically pulled him away from Sakura's confession.

The way her hand fits perfectly in his.

The way her soft lips felt.

Her trembling eyes when she shielded him from her father.

The smile she wears when she looks at him.

That smile...she makes it look so effortless.

"Y/N..." Akaashi whispers her name.

When did he become like this?

He became the opposite of who he is when he's around her. The opposite of his composed side. The opposite of being blunt. She's "broken" him in a way. Akaashi slowly lowers his hands away from his ears, dropping them to his sides.

Bokuto silently gazes at Akaashi's deep frown. There's nothing more he can possibly do to help push Akaashi to the right direction.

🏐・゚゚・。.

The bell rings for the end of the day and you hurry to grab your belongings together. "Supplementary classes again Y/N?" Haru calls out to you. "Yeah. Last one for the week." You weakly cheer. "I'll see you two Monday." Haru and Zico say their goodbyes to you and you exit the classroom. You keep your head down when you walk over to the lockers to change out your shoes. Your eyes stare at the flower decal, remembering the day Akaashi bought these for you.

Shaking your head, you rid of the memories.

You change into your outdoor shoes and place the indoor ones back into your locker. You make your way out of the first year wing and head towards the school gates. "Y/N!" A voice calls out to you and to you're surprised to see Pierre standing by his car. He's not in his butler uniform. You hurry over to him, a confused expression on your face. "What are you doing here Pierre? Are you taking the day off?"

"I'm here to pick you up." Pierre gently places a hand on the top of your head.

"Pick me up? To take me to supplementary classes?" You tilt your head, raising an eyebrow. Pierre shakes his head, a smile on his face.

"You're suppose to enjoy your youth Y/N. I'm taking you out today."

"Does mother and father know? What about the teacher for my supplementary class?" You ambush Pierre with questions. He raises a finger to his lips and winks. "It's our little secret. I also made a tiny little lie to your teacher to get you out of todays class."

Your face flushes when you see Pierre's expression. "P-Pierre. You know that's wrong to do." He shrugs, chuckling softly. "I'll just do it this once. You've been down for awhile Y/N. I feel useless when I see you like this. Now let's go." Pierre opens the passenger door for you. You sigh, drooping your shoulders and giving into Pierre.

🏐・゚゚・。.

Rushed footsteps sound the first year hallway and a few hushed voices spread around. "Haru. Zico." A low voice calls out to the two. The two stare at Akaashi, one with confusion and the other with a glare. "What are you doing here?" Haru is quick to grow annoyed.

"Y/N. Where is she?" Akaashi asks, his eyes wavering. Seeing how worried he looks and the urgency from his tone, Zico answers. "She just left for supplementary classes. You probably just missed each other."

"Do you know where that is exactly?" Akaashi pulls up his phone, pulling up a GPS.

"Um..." Zico grows quiet. Neither him or Haru know the answer to that. Akaashi takes their silence as an answer and hurries out of the first year wing. If she left not too long ago, she couldn't have gone far.

Akaashi quickens his pace, running towards the front entrance.

But at that moment, Y/N is already inside Pierre's car.

He glances around him anxiously. Y/N is no where to be found among the students that are leaving the school. He clenches his teeth, feeling annoyed. "Damn it." His eyes fall on a familiar black sports car. He squints his eyes at the car, wondering why it looked so familiar to him. His heart hammers when he realizes the very car that's driving away is Pierre's.

Y/N...she's with Pierre.

Akaashi feels as if his world is crumbling the further the car disappears from his sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.8K 15
PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Hold Me Please Edited: 02.22.2024 Β» You finally agree to help your cousin study and you meet his friends. What happens when one of...
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 48.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
346K 7.6K 25
you move in to a different school and are living by yourself until someone catches your eyes. A boy with frosted tips and golden colored eyes came in...