Royalty: Unconditional Love

By Sahab_MJF

She Needed Him As Much as He Needed Her. A story about a Sama Finding What She Never Expected, A Love that's... More

O N E : S A M A
T W O : P E R F E C T S T R A N G E R S
T H R E E : D E S T I N Y
F O U R : قلبين
F I V E : بداية أحبك
S I X: مجنون أنا
S E V E N : انت و انا
E I G H T : قلبين في لندن
N I N E : قلبين اجتمعوا في واحد
T E N : MY DUBAI 🇦🇪
E L E V E N : بداية جديدة
T W E L V E : احتاج فرصه
T H I R T E E N : عجزت أوصاف تفصيلك
F O U R T E E N : T R E A S U R E
S I XT E E N: vérité
S E V E N T E E N : الحب
E I G H T E E N: I صدفة جمعتني بالي احبه
N I N E T E E N: II صدفة جمعتني بالي احبه
T W E N T Y : ‏حبك في هالقلب ساكن وصفا تعدى الخيال
T W E N T Y O N E : بإِسمْ الحُبّ
T W E N T Y T W O : عَشَانّ الحُبّ
T W E N T Y T H R E E : إنتَ أجّمل مصير
T W E N T Y F O U R : انعقد ذاك القلب بهذا القلب
T W E N T Y F I V E : يا كبر حظي بك وقلبي يا كبر حظه
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S I X : You Fill My Heart ...
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S E V E N : وماقدر اعيش انا بدونك ..
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y E I G H T :  M E S Œ U R
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y N I N E : L O V E D

F I F T E E N : ما كان هذا حب

406 7 6
By Sahab_MJF

XV - This wasn't Love

.........

10:30AM
*OUTFIT 1*

Files, Catalogues and Boxes it's my reality at the current moment, it's already been a week since we were in Abu Dhabi and I couldn't be more upset I enjoyed being in the sun, surrounded by friends and of course having Diala means delicious food, what else could I ask for.
I'm currently on the table finishing off the shipment payment, and I'm glad that Taim was here and she was helping me with the set up "I like the fact that this is the Coffee Corner Wow!! Sama this Low key a mini Cafe" she exclaimed opening the last box of mugs I looked at her and smiled I closed my laptop and I went back to arranging the plants that I chose for the decor "can i work with you guys??" She huffed before coming to help me "Miss Where do I put these" one of the workers asked "can you please place it in the Corner I'll deal with with it later thank you" I was getting tired but I needed to finish this place quickly "you can I wouldn't mind you have good communication skills.. unlike me" I joked knowing Taim she always had this thing where she wants to try everything, she starts but never finishes anything she's a Hopeless Case her the only thing that she managed to Commit to was her collab with A Famous Local Restaurant in which she sells her Pastries and baked goods.
"So your mystery guy is he coming to the opening"
"What Opening??"
"The office?"
"We are not doing one."
"What?? Why??"
"Its a Company Taim Not A Boutique."
"Your No Fun!!"
"Sheema talked about a gathering something Talal Mentioned"
"Oh that It has nothing to do with us, but you should go, it's a Food Festival its will be fun"
"If you're Not Going I'm Not.. by the way can we go to that.... wait" she stopped when her phone buzzed.
"Here we go again!! "
"Who?" I dusted my hands and I stood up
"Sumii I wanted to tell you but I got to caught up with everything it's Ismail.."
"Block him like I did."
"Well I did until I saw him yesterday.. he stopped by at peach, I wanted to slit his throat open but he is Definitely not worth."
"What is he trying to do?? And why would he bother you?"
"I did tell him to leave you Alone... and that.."
I stopped and I looked her in the eyes
"I Told him that you moved and that you no longer need him your Life. He caused you Enough Pain and misery... I'm Sorry that I'm interfering but I just hate him .."
I just hugged her silently thanking Allah for blessing me with a friend like her..
"Don't be sorry.. I'm the one who should be apologising... I'm the reason why you had to put up with him"
"Don't say that... what ever happens we shall always face it together insha'allah"
"Always"
"Does your mystery guy Know about Ismail??"
"His Name is Hamdan so stop calling him that!!"
"Faz3.." She said putting her abaya back on, my heart stopped for a bit before she continued "like sheikh Hamdan gosh I hope he's as handsome as him" for a moment I wanted to sit down and tell her everything but I couldn't, It felt like I'm lying to everyone whose close "Yalla Let's Go I'm hungry" I changed the subject quickly grabbed my belongings and walked out.

..........

09:11PM

"And these are the statistics and Financial information Files, Ali did the complete study."
I said siting Facing my Dad in his office "hmm this isn't bad for a group of Rookies" he said after a long pause he then grabbed my work journal and explained a few things, pointing out some flaws, he also gave me some new approaches that could help stabilise our business, after about an hour or so we heard a soft knock on the door "Hello you two" my mum softly said while placing dads Coffee on his Desk m "Thank you habibti... but where is yours?" He kissed her hand and looked up at her "I'm having mine with Sama today" I looked up from the folder that I was reading "Same I'll be in your Bedroom" she Excused herself and walked away "Give her a Chance She's Trying" he Whispered after taking a sip of his Coffee, I didn't say anything I just picked up my folders kissed him good Bye and I headed out.

I reached my bedroom door which was left ajar and I could her my mum talking to someone on the phone

"Look Noura you and i have been friends for years, but I can't accept this... he Broke her and I will not Accept this... Mohammed will not allow this... when you called me about his engagement I thought that this was about Zahra not Ismail and Sama.. I'm sorry but no.. I Love you and your like a sister to me but I will not ACCEPT this... ok habibti Bye Bye" and she ended the call, I took a deep breath and I walked in, I placed my stuff on the desk and followed her towards my mini Coffee Corner and she sat down
"

I was admiring your Coffee Pods collection its pretty impressive"
"I know right.. I have this flavour that I know you'd love" I said whilst fixing her a cup of Coffee
"is Hamed Still Stealing the Vanilla Caramel ones"
"Mum please tell him to stop" I pleaded as I placed two cups on the table along with a box of chocolate covered Dates "i will don't worry" she assured then patted the seat next to her invitingly, I sat down facing her and she turned towards me
"I Wanted to talk to you about something"
I just nodded and waited for her to continue
"Ismail came here today.."
"Why?"
"He Asked me if You Two Could Get Married!"
"What about Zahara?"
"I asked him that and he said he'll leave her"
I laughed I didn't know what else to say
"I told him that I wouldn't agree and that I'll ask your Father And Brothers... but most importantly You and I already know your Answer"
"Oh my God what did Zayed Say?? And Baba"
"Your Father Said that this boy needs a firm hand...
And I still didn't tell zayed but I'm sure your father would tell him"
"He wouldn't have the nerves to come here if he knew that dad knows about Zahara..."
"I called Noura and I told her to talk to him. He's soon to be an Engaged Man... he should leave you alone"
"Mama!!" She pulled me into a hug and started running her fingers through my hair
"Don't worry everything will be alright, I assure that someday a Decent Man will come, Someone Who Fears Allah and is Kind and loving, someone that will treat you Wonderfully... we shall leave it to Time because..."
"With Allah's Will, time is able to show us certain choices in life about particular matters." I finished her off this was one the things that mum always Repeats.
"I Apologise for the way I acted the day you quit your job... I should of Listened"
"Well I apologise too because I should've explained before I Quitted"
"My Precious Baby!! You should know that I'm So Proud of You and Everything that you've Accomplished" without saying anything I simply just hugged her tightly, it felt good to just sit down and talk, I felt like she Finally Understood Where I Stand..
"Before I forget what's The Name of the Coffee that you made me?"
"Hawaii Kona... Do you Like it?"
"It's Absolutely Delicious... I'm gonna go Order some, for my next Gathering" I laughed
"Well I'll take those with me and you enjoy the rest of your evening, Good Night My Love" she leaned In placing a kiss on my forehead and walked out..
I stayed in the same position I was in replaying what mum said replaying in my head, I had to put a stop to this Enough is Enough, I grabbed my phone and I sent a Message..

To Unknown:
Meet me tomorrow at 10 am, at the Cafe The same place that we used to go to...

............

The Next Day •

"Are you sure?? Do you think meeting him is a good idea?" Roaa said playing with her ring as she stood near the Full Length Mirror *Outfit 2* as I was fixing my hair..
"He needs to be stopped and this is the only way" I checked myself one past time before turning to her "I need your Car Keys"
"Why?" she cocked her Brow
"Dhali is taking my Car to the Parlour"

"What if I Dont Want to want to?"
"I'll go to Baba, he'll give one of his cars" I just rolled my eyes and I left her standing there, I dialed Babs number and walked downstairs.

"Here you go, drive safely and call me if anything happens" mum said handing me the car keys.
"I will... Yalla Bye" I kissed her and headed to the Front door when I heard someone shouting my name "Sama Wait Here, I was kidding" she handed her keys
"No need to, your dad gave her a car.. Yalla Sama off you go and don't Forget Adam And Your sister are having Dinner with us" mum said as she moved a few hair strands from my face, Roaa looks at the keys that I was holding and her eyes popped, she started Squealing and squeaking "Bu... BUT HOW ?? I WANTED THAT CAR" I shrugged and walked away.

............

09:50am

"Call Me if anything Happens" Taim said through the phone, when i called her last night and told her about my plan she refused to let me Come Alone but I convinced her that I'll stop by afterwards, the cafe was nearly empty there was only a couple whom were sitting near the window on the opposite side of and me, I pulled out my phone and I sent Hamdan message [call me when your done with everything] I place it down and I looked up only to see Ismail Entering the Cafe, He Didn't Change at All He took off his Sunglasses and looked around until he found me he smiled and walked towards me "Sama" he whispered as he sat down "Ismail" I said in return
I noticed how he nervously shifted in his Seat
"Wow you Look Just Wow!! "
"You don't Look so bad yourself"
"Very Beautiful.. Sama You.." I cut him off
"Ismail get to your point, you suddenly Started Texting, Following my Friends and coming to my House to see my mum ask for MY HAND IN MARRIAGE!! Do you know what my Father would do if he knew why we Broke up"
"Sama I can Explain..."
"Explain... well your 2 years Late For That..
"Please Hear Me Out.. During your Last Year in London... I wasn't at My Best and you were So Busy with your Exams and all, i felt lost I was really vulnerable and she came in and She Gave Me Comfort... it's Not Okay But I Couldn't Help it.. she started to crawl on each aspect of my life you included... and when you come back I told her that it's not fair and that we should stop but she refuses.."
"Ok Stop ... don't"
"Sama wait let me.."
"No I won't... Do you Know Why? Because you're Lying.. the night of Ahmed's pre Wedding Party... YOU were with Her In The Storage Room that's in My House... So don't Lie and Say You Wanted to End things... because You Didn't.."
"Ahmed's Party! That was The day Before You Broke up with me... you saw us??.."
"Ismail Listen... You not a Bad Person.. you're just Someone who Makes Bad Choices, we had something that I can no longer Believe whether it was True or not but let me tell you That wasn't Love, I want you to stay out of My Life and to move on... we can't keep this going because we're not the only ones who are affected... you belong with someone else not me with and insha'allah someday I'd be with someone whom I would Spend my whole life with..."
"You Can't Belong to someone else Sama You and I we're connected... I can't stand the idea of you being with someone else"
"Well I'm sorry but I can and I do Belong to Someone else" he clenched his fist and Frowned
"Sama Don't Even think about"
"DON'T say Something You and I Both KNOW you can't live up to"
"Do You Have Someone in your Life?"
"Would it mean something if I did??" I knew provoking him isn't the solution but I couldn't Help It

"Do you Want me to Leave You Alone?"
"That's why I came here Today" he seemed a little Taken back from what I said.
"Then I'm So Sorry For Everything Sama!! I really Do Hope you Nothing but Happiness"
"Me too" and without saying anything else I walked away hoping that this is really the last time she Opens the Ismail Chapter..
I got in my car and I just sat there and I closed my eyes a few moments later my phone Started Ringing
Hamdan.

H: Hello.

He sounded a bit off

S: Hey.
H: what's Up?

Someone is next to him.

S: You Can't Talk right Now??
H: No Go On!
S: I wanted to tell you something..
H: I'm Listening..
S: don't get mad At Me though..
H: seems Serious..

"is everything okay?" I hear Someone ask him

S: I met Ismail Today..!
H: YOU WHAT??
S: You said you won't be mad..
H: Wait a second.. I'll Call you back..

I put my phone down, put my Seatbelt on and i turned on my car as I was putting my sunglasses on, I look up to see Ismail exiting the Cafe, just then my phone Started Ringing again

H: I Sent You location meet me there..
S: NO!! Someone will See Us...
H: No one Will I promise you..
S: But Hamdan... it's Risky..
H: You Come Or I'll Come To You!!

I took a deep breath and I replied

S: Fine..
H: Bye. And he ended the Call..

Pushing all my worries aside I send the location to the car GPS and I drove off..

..........

13:50

I made one last turn and I found myself near a Beach, an Abandoned One I looked around for any Civilised Trace and I found Nothing except for One a Black G-class, I drove towards him and parked in front of his Car Facing the beach, he got off and I did the same. He leaned on his car and I sat on the front of my Car, he stared at the water without Saying a Word while I stared at him.
"Tell Me Everything."
"It's Not A big Deal"
"It is When my GIRLFRIEND goes behind my back and Meets Her Ex"
"Your Making it sound Bad"
"I'm not Making it it is"
"What do mean? I didn't Go Behind your Back you were so busy this entire Week Travelling from an area to another, meetings and Commitments"
"Sama Just tell me What Happened... Please"
I took a deep breath and told him everything from the text he sent a week ago to meeting him today.
"You've Got to be kidding me!! He has the nerves to do all this and you say Nothing"
"I don't have his number I swear, and when I knew it was his I Blocked it immediately and as for everything else I only knew about it yesterday?? I didn't know anything before, I'm not lying and I don't lie I wouldn't do anything like this on purpose that's why I sent you the message earlier because I didn't want to hurt you... I'm Sorry " my tears Started to fall as this is becoming a bit too much
"Hey.. Hey Habibi don't Cry.. Sama I Believe You... I just wished that you told me sooner.." I couldn't stop my Sobs I just looked away, Ismail manages to either directly or indirectly Ruin something..
"I Told You Not To get Mad At me"
"Your nose is red.." he laughed then pinched it
"I didn't do anything Wrong ... so I don't appreciate you treating me like this" I looked away and he leaned on my car
"You didn't but someone else did... and I'm Sorry I've been holding it in since the morning.. I shouldn't have lashed out on you" I stayed in the same position I was not wanting to look at him
"Not a good reason... I felt like you didn't trust me... and that doesn't feel good" my tears started falling again.
"It was never my intention to do so... I'm Really Sorry Sama"
"If you don't answer me next time I'll send an e-mail" he Let's Out A Laugh and he Nods
"I'll Take that"
"Good " I tried holding my Smile but I couldn't
"Your Beautiful in every Aspect but please don't cry again... I hate seeing you like this"
"I make no Promises"
"Ya Allah... I missed you Alot"
"I missed you more and I can't Believe that I'm With You Right Now"
"I can't believe it Either... Sama" he said after a pause
"Hmmm."
"Let's Get Married??"
"Excuse me, WHAT?" he really took me by surprise.
"Married not now but sometime soon, What Do you say"
"Are you asking me to marry you?"
"YES! What do you Say??"
"Hamdan it's a bit early don't you think?"
"Yes but it shouldn't be much of an issue.. In a month or two, I'll open the subject with my parents and you'll have enough time to open the subject with yours"
"Hamdan!! Marriage isn't as easy you say.. it's a union between two families, it's two souls becoming connected for life... sharing everything Dreams, Hopes and a Home, they should be able to Carry each other when it's high or Low and when the time comes they'd be responsible for Little Humans and that's a BIG responsibility.. we've only known each other for a Month."
"Yes or no?"
"For the Love of Allah Hamdan Your A Sheikh.. you don't just marry a random person."
"Well I'm also a human being and I have found the girl that will complete me and I don't care about anything else"
"What about You Father? Will he say yes? I don't think so"
"I'll handle him I'll handle it all just answer me"
"I don't know what to Say"
"Say what your hearts tells you"
"My heart Is Saying Yes.."
"Yes?" He questioned giving me an uncertain Look
"YES."
"Oh alhamdulillah.. I promise you that ill do everything in my power to make you the happiest Woman in the world, you don't know how happy I am right now" he said pulling off his Ghutrah and prying hat while smiling like a Mad Man
"You already Have" I gave him a genuine Smile
His phone started ringing and he quickly answered, his smile slowly dropping he said he's on his way and ended the call
"Is everything Okay??"
"Yeah I Just Have To Go Duty Calls.." He said putting on his cap.
"Well what are you waiting For Go.."
"I'm not leaving you alone here... Come on Get in your Car"
"I'm not going home I'm going to Taim's"
"Come on then."
We got in Our Cars and we drove off..

..............

21:30

After We finished Dinner we all gathered in the Living Room talking, Drinking our Coffee and having Dessert "Summi this is So Good" Al-Reem Happily exclaimed taking another spoon full of the desert I made "well let me tell you Your Future Husband will be so Lucky"
Zeina Ahmed's Wife Added "what Husband? Sama is staying with me.. we'll grow old here with mum and dad" zayed said wrapping his arm around me
"You Stay Single all you Want but my angel will Get Married Insha'allah" my Mum Argued Zayed
I softly Laughed and ate my Desert in Peace..
It was those moments in life that I cherished The Most everyone Is Here and we're Enjoying Each others Company, I Just Wished Khalid was with Us..
But I'm sure he'll be back before Roaa's Wedding..

.................

Thoughts on what will Happen Next? Will this be The Last of Ismail??
Here's Chapter FIFTEEN!!
Here's A Surprise💁🏻‍♀️🎉.
I Hope that you Guys Like this 💜💜 🙏🏻
THANK YOU @HoldingHavoc for your Support 💜

ISMAIL

OUTFIT #1 at The Office.

Outfit #2 Meeting Ismail.

Outfit #3 Family Gathering

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383 57 13
Amal a pretty girl. who has been in many failed relationships, a girl looking for true love and someone that's going to complete half of her Deen. ...
138K 11.9K 75
COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving and marrying one woman. He'd make histo...
73.8K 10K 53
Nawal has her life all perfectly planned out. Which involve living her ordinary life peacefully with her parents and sister. Designing clothe which s...
220K 8.5K 77
#No. 346 on what's hot list on 9th November 2016 Any girl would jump at the chance of getting married to the Crown Prince of the land of gold Dubai...