๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“ || ๐๐‘๐˜๐‚๐„...

By Swayboysadore

#COMPLETED Lilliana Wilson is the "Perfect girl". No one ever thought that her and Bryce would be together. S... More

๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ || ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ || ๐—ง๐—”๐—š
Chapter 4 - Going to Hype
Chapter 5 - Hype House
Chapter 6 - Public
Chapter 7 - Bryce's Vlog
Chapter 8 - Hate
Chapter 9 - Lunch
Chapter 10 - After Lunch
Chapter 11 - Cuddles
Chapter 12 - TEATALK
Chapter 13 - Live
Chapter 14 - Nightmare
Chapter 15 - Girl's Day
Chapter 16 - Ping-Pong Match
Chapter 17 - Tickle Wars
Chapter 18 - Gymnastics
Chapter 19 - Board Games
Chapter 20 -D'Amelio
Chapter 21 - Reaction
Chapter 22 - Hype House
Chapter 23 - Not Content House
Chapter 24 - Traitor
Chapter 25 - Modeling
Chapter 26 - After Photoshoot
Chapter 27 - Shopping
Chapter 28 - Agency
Chapter 29 - Fight
Chapter 30 - Sad times
Chapter 31 - Sad Times For Me Too
Chapter 32 - Hate
Chapter 33 - Drama
Chapter 34 - New me
Chapter 35 - Hype
Chapter 36 - Terrible
Chapter 37 - James
Chapter 38 - Photoshoot
Chapter 39 - Lixie
Chapter 40 - Beautiful
Chapter 41- Tiktokroom
Chapter 42 - Paparazzi
Chapter 43 - More Drama
Chapter 44 - Going out to Dinner
Chapter 45 - Help
Chapter 46 - Sister Apparel
Chapter 47 - Taylor's Hosue
Chapter 48 - Just Friends?
Chapter 49 - Teach Me
Chapter 50 - The Dixie D'Amelio Show
Chapter 51 - Resolving Drama
Chapter 52 - Famous Birthdays
Chapter 53 - Date Night
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“: EDITING

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ || ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง

9.8K 137 16
By Swayboysadore

LILLIANA OUTFIT

"Gainz," Josh repeatedly yelled at the sleeping couple as he hovered over the bed. Bryce and Lilliana were happily cuddling, arms wrapped around each other.

"Josh shut up. Lilli is sleeping," Bryce whispered, turning to face Josh. Lilliana groaned in her sleep, stirring around to be next to Bryce. She pulled his t-shirt, laying her head on his chest. "You haven't worked out all week," Josh complained.

"You're gonna wake her up," Bryce shouted, sighing, stopping once he realized how loud he was. "Simp," Josh yelled in the face, trying to annoy his best friend.

Josh knew how much Bryce hated being called a simp. Bryce used to find it funny, but after all the boys' constant teasing, the term became annoying. Bryce rolled his eyes at his best friend, sending him an annoyed glance. Josh grinned in response, knowing he was pushing Bryce's buttons.

"Bryce is too whipped to work out," Josh yelled into the empty house. All the boys were outside working out, and the cleaning service ladies wouldn't be there till ten. "Shut the hell up," Bryce shrieked, shoving the boy with his free hand. The other arm was still tightly wrapped around Lilliana.

Lilliana sighed, shaking out of Bryce's grip as she sat up. She had been up for a while due to the boys' constant back and forth. "Bryce, come on, get up. I will work out with you and the guys today", Lilliana ordered, staring at the two brunettes.

"When did you get up?" Bryce questioned his girlfriend. Josh nodded his head at Bryce's question. He was also wondering when the blonde awoke. "Your guys' constant bickering probably woke up the next-door neighbors," Lilliana answered, pulling the blanket off her body as she stood up.

"Well, it was Josh's fault," Bryce responded as Lilliana rolled her eyes at her childish boyfriend. "Shut the hell up. You were yelling, too," Josh replied, causing Bryce to roll his eyes. "You provoked me," he retorted as the boys broke into an argument.

Lilliana sighed, rubbing her eyes as the two boys bickered. "Hey, here's an idea. Why don't you both shut the hell up," Lilliana yelled at the pair, causing the room to become silent. "For someone who doesn't like yelling, that was pretty loud," Josh pointed out.

Lilliana fakely smiled at the boy, grabbing him by the ear out of the room. She gave the boy one last smile before slamming the door in his face. "We'll be out in ten," she yelled through the door, making her way over to her dresser. Bryce smiled at the blonde, walking over to her. "That was very hot," he whispered into her ears as he wrapped his arms around her from the back.

"Aww, was it?" Lilliana questioned, turning around to face her boyfriend. Bryce nodded in response, wrapping his arms around the girl's torso. "Well, that's good. Maybe you can think about that when you hurry up and get ready," she demanded the boy, pushing him off her.

She grabbed the clothes she had picked out and entered the on-suite bathroom. Bryce stopped stumbling, hearing the sound of the shower. He let out an annoyed sigh, rolling his eyes. "I'll get you back," Bryce called out. Lilliana let out loud giggles, laughing from the bathroom. She peered her head out the door, a big grin on her face. "I like to see you try," she cockily stated, slamming the door.

──⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

The crisp morning wind blew against the bright green trees, rustling their leaves. Noah was working out on the pull-up bar, with Blake beside him, doing a leg workout. Josh and Jaden were doing dumbbells together, occasionally breaking out in friendly banter.

Suddenly, the sound of the screen door closing caught the attention of the four boys, stopping their workouts. Lilliana and Bryce had just made their way outside. Bryce went over to the boys, giving them a quick dap. "What's up, guys?" he greeted them.

"About time you guys got out here," Josh sighed, placing the dumbbells on the ground.

"It's not a surprise. When does Bryce ever work out?" Jaden added with a chuckle. Bryce rolled his eyes and playfully shoved both boys back. "Shut the hell up! You two haven't had a workout since moving out," he teased.

"You guys want to film a TikTok?" Blake called out, ending the boys' childish argument. Noah let go of the bar. "I'll film some," he agreed, making his way over to the boys.

Lilliana, who had been watching the boys from a distance, made her way over to the pull-up bar. "Hey, Noah," she greeted him with a smile.

Noah smiled back. "Lilli, do you want to do some bar exercises? So you're not in camera view?" he politely asked. Lilliana nodded her head, grateful for the offer. "Yeah, the last thing I want to do is be in the TikTok," she sighed, heading towards the bar.

Growing up with a single mother, Lilliana didn't have much money. Her mother could barely afford to pay for her gymnastics classes. The uniforms and competitions were expensive. She still had to pay the bills and provide food for the house. She had learned to be resourceful, often finding creative ways to make ends meet.

Lilliana didn't own a phone until she was sixteen. When she met Bryce and Josh, she had no idea they were famous on TikTok. She just assumed they were average everyday guys. They had quickly become friends, bonding over their shared love of fitness and sports.

When Bryce and she got together, he told her about his social media following. She didn't think much about it. He was the same Bryce as always. Not one thing changed because she had learned he had followers.

Bryce and her talked about going public and both agreed they would keep it private until they were both ready. She didn't mind not going public. She was terrified of it. She wanted to keep the relationship private for as long as she could.

When the boys or Bryce filmed TikTok, she made sure she was not visible. The only people who knew about Bryce and her dating were the Sway boys, Avani, Amelie, Mads, Nessa, and their moms.

None of Bryce's other friends knew. It wasn't because he was embarrassed by her. The couple knew the more people who knew, the quicker the news would spread and the faster the relationship would be public. So they decided the fewer people who knew, the better.

joshrichards✔️- Pre-workout Vibes with @brycehall gotta get those gains
❤️327.2k 💬 24.3k 🗣️: 16.2k

tom || @randomuser
They got that cake🎂 👀
•| LIKED BY CREATOR |•

Julienne || @sway_lover05
Name a better duo

noahbeck✔️- Workout TikToks with Jaden and Juice @jadenhossler
❤️523.7k 💬26.9k 🗣️ 14.3k

Bree || @randomuser
Jaden in everybody's TikToks but his own

sway forever || @swaylaxforever3
JUICE IS SO CUTE! 😻

Frannie || JXDNFAN9
Jaden is 🥵

Elena || @randomuser
Jaden is such a good dog dad

Brycehall✔️- GAINZ
❤️1.2M 💬30.5k🗣️: 14.6k

Ryan || @randomuser
Mom helps shirtless boys on my fyp

Cleo || @randomuser
Hot

nia || @luvbrosh
The sway boys workout TikToks are on another level of hotness

Sammy || @randomuser
Enough TikTok for the day

Joshrichards✔️- Noah low-key went hard as that in the back @noahbeck @blakegray
❤️: 987.3k 💬: 26.7k 🗣: 21.9k

Tina || @randomuser
Mom come pick me up I am scared

Kayla || @randomuser
Rail me
Brandon || @randomuser
- Replying to Kayla
Kids on this app need to seriously chill and go touch some lawn

Liliana was too focused on their pull-ups to notice Bryce standing next to her. "When did you stop your TikToks?" she asked. Bryce smiled and let out a laugh at her confusion.

"The boys and I finished our TikTok like five minutes ago. I saw you doing pull-ups and decided to join you," Bryce responded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 1.4K 23
You're 18. Its your senior year and you used to visit the boys during summer. Your parents let you move in when you only had a couple of months left...
122K 1.6K 40
Tiffany Wilde is a famous TikToker, moving up on the platform by posting wholesome content with her fans. Blake Gray, another famous TikToker and Tif...
129K 1.1K 22
Bailey Hall moves out of her mom's house in Maryland to live with her older brother, Bryce, at his content house in LA. There, she meets Josh. Will t...
241K 3.2K 44
Kate makes a move from the Midwest to LA and meets the Sway boys. Join her as she navigates a new environment, new friends, a little bit of romance...