Adaline Rose

By marvelinbooks99

~Rumpelstiltskin's sister, Adaline Rose finds who she is by following her memories. ... More

Summary
Character Description
Aesthetics
connections
⁂⸸ Charlotte Gaia Gilbert ⁂⸸
⁂⸸Part 1 🌹⁂⸸
⁂⸸~ Chapter 1 ~⁂⸸
⁂⸸ ~ Chapter 2 ~⁂⸸
⁂⸸ Chapter 3 ⁂⸸
⁂⸸ Chapter 4 ⁂⸸
⁂⸸ Chapter 5 ⁂⸸
⁂⸸Chapter 6⁂⸸
⁂⸸Chapter 7⸸⁂
⸸⁂chapter 8⸸⁂

⁂⸸ Prologue ⁂⸸

2K 46 4
By marvelinbooks99

~ An: Sorry I know everyone is waiting for a new update, but I am just editing and changing some things in the story after properly looking at the storyline. PLEASE FORGIVE ME ~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

FINNS POV

Besides the random noise from the fire, all that surrounds me is silence, I sit here getting lost in nostalgia, surrounded by familiar family huts, ones I grew up in with my 6 siblings. Getting lost in thought as I stare deeply into the fire wishing I had run straight away when I was woken up with this curse instead of sticking to a silly promise, one I wasn't even there to agree to but made to promise to it either way. Yet here I am in my void, that is what I call this place, somewhere I am cursed to be until someone takes out my bloody dagger. I would have gone insane or given up if it were not for my saviour, my angel.

"How are you today fin?" A familiar angelic voice asks me calmly but also startling me as I had not seen nor heard her come into my void. I turn and stare at Adaline Rose (or Angel as my family and I had named her) as she continues to stare into the fire. Every time I look at her, I thank all the witches for the blessing they had graced my family with. This angel who always checks in on them; on him. She had been there when I felt alone growing up when my older sister was taken from me, Angel was there. When Henrik had died, Angel was there. When Mikael and Esther had killed me, Angel was there. I was always grateful for her visits to me when I was human, but I am more grateful for the visits now, as I am stuck in a state with just my mind due to my bastard of a brother and his cowardly ways. Angel always made sure I did not go crazy and told me everything that has been happening in her world or who Niklaus has chosen to dagger in his anger or loneliness.

When Angel had first ever appeared to me and my family, I was worried and wanted to inform my 'mother', but something had stopped me, something in my mind telling me to not say anything, and I am so glad now I had listened. After being with Angel for an hour I knew she was someone special, someone who would help my family, she would be the loving, caring mother, sister, and best friend we had all yearned for. My real mother Esther was a horrible person; she just cared for how others saw her and was only caring in a crowd of people never when she was alone with her kids.

"I am not bad today Angel; I am slightly more forgiving towards Niklaus today then I was yesterday" I reply with slight humour. She gives me a ghost of a smile, but I can see the sympathy in her eyes as well love and care. "How are you Angel? What is happening out there in the world?" As soon as I ask, she gives me such a big smile getting ready to tell me all the new stories she has about where she is from, The Enchanted Forest. I have never heard of it before Angel, in fact no one in my family had, but the funny part was that she had never heard of the world or the places in it, not England, Rome, New Orleans, New York, Australia, Germany, India. She had not heard of any of them, so it is truly a story when she tells us her adventures of a place that does truly sound magical and like a fairy tale.

"OH Finny! It is so crazy right now. First that stupid cow Milah decided she does not want to be a mother and runs off to some pirates! Lucky, I found her before Bae and Rumple woke. I was so mad at her I told her she was a coward and a horrible mother. She was trying to seduce the pirates to take her, but I would not allow it, I sneakily did a spell to give her warts and boils all over her face." She has the biggest smile as she continues her story occasionally taking a break to laugh at her own humour. "Then! Then! I yelled angrily 'Milah you have a son at home who needs you and you are choosing to run after some fantasy that I promise you will come back and bite you in the bottom'. Oh, Finny you should have seen me. I was scaring all the pirates with my yelling."

Nothing could stop me, I had to laugh at the last bit Angel had told me. If you knew Angel you would know she does not have a mean bone in her body, it is like watching a bunny getting angry at a carrot, it just does not make sense. The only time that Angel is upset is when Niklaus daggers either myself or my siblings, only then will she not speak to him for a month. Other than that Angel does not yell and when she thinks she is yelling; it just sounds like a very kind and soft voice trying to be angry. But maybe it is different in the Enchanted Forest, but I doubt it.

"Finny! Stop laughing at me, they were scared, I promise!" she tried to yell in a little amused voice.

"Ok ok ok I'm sorry Angel. What happened next? Did Milah go with them, or did she leave?" I was intrigued by her story, and I have heard enough about Angels hate for Milah to know she is a bad person and does not deserve happiness.

"She left I will have to look again for her tomorrow. But I am worried she won't return, not even for Baelfire. I will show you what happened after she ran off, always seems easiest do you think so Finny?"

Angel only offers us to explore her memories when she knows what she is about to say will not be approved by us Mikaelsons, so she shows us instead. I am never prepared for what I see. It hurt to see Angel so lost. With the town casting her out as crazy and her brother as a coward, men touching her or even looking as she walks past, even when Bae is getting picked on, we do not like any of it. But something tells me I am really going to hate this one.

~Memory/Flashback~

ADALINE POV

I had finally tracked down Milah after many moons trying to find her for Bae and Rumple. Bae is not doing well without his mother; he needs his mum and she decided to run off. I cannot believe that women, she thinks she can just abandon her son, her sweet, caring, loving son. Oh, Baelfire he is like my own I do not know what I would do without him, he always brightens my day.

I am still standing on this ship staring out to the mainland where Milah had run off to. I get ready to go after her. But first I knew I had to apologize to the men behind me for the Inconvenience especially the gentlemen she had tried to seduce. I slowly turn around and look at the men. Yet not noticing him on the left.

"I am very sorry gentlemen for the inconvenience I hope you all have safe travels where you go next. I also apologize for her behaviour towards some of you, she was out of line trying to use her body as a way on to this boat all you men deserve better than that. I must go now farewell gentlemen." As I turned around again to leave, I saw him, Standing tall and fierce like someone in charge. Clearly the captain.

We held eye contact for a while until I looked at his lips and body just taking him in. Realising I should take my departure, I lift my head to share eye contact again to say goodbye, when I see amusement, awe and confusion in his eyes and a smirk on his lips, it is then I realise I had been caught checking him out, I bow my head to hide the blush that had crept up to my cheeks I mumble out a goodbye and quickly rush to get off the boat.

As I am about to step off the boat, I feel warmth go through my body and tingles down my arm where a hand has appeared. Following the hand to the man I was staring at just before I quickly blush.

"I didn't get to say all is forgiven or introduce myself to the beautiful lass who had rushed onto me ship. I am Killian Jones, and I am the captain of the Jolley Roger. Who might you be love?" His eyes are so beautiful and green, he has not removed him hand from arm and for some reason I do not want him to. I am still staring into his beautiful eyes when I see that same smirk appear on his lips, it was then I know I had been staring too long again and had not told him my name.

"My apologies Captain Killian. My name is Adaline Rose, I live in the village. You have a beautiful ship; I wish my home were this beautiful." I stare at him with awe and confidence.

"Well love maybe one day you will join me on my travels, and this can be your home." He winks at me. I was ready to melt onto the floor. At some point during our conversation his arm had moved from my arm to around my waist and thank goodness for that otherwise I think I might have crumpled to the ground without him holding me up right now.

"I should get back to my nephew and brother. Thank you for being so kind Captain Killian." I'm hoping to leave the ship before I say or do anything embarrassing. My face is so warm I know it probably looks as red as a tomato right now, with him squeezing my waist

"Hmm I guess I have to let you go then My dear, however just know love I do not think our story is over so I will be seeing you again" As he finishes, he lifts my hands to his lips and places a light kiss upon it.

"Is that a promise captain?" before he can answer I bow and turn to run back to my village to Rumple and Bae.

As I am slowly walking up to my house I share with Rumple and Bae, my mind is still stuck on Killian and his beautiful eyes, his final words and how he hopes to see me again, oh how I want to see him again as well, but it is too sudden to be feeling like this I don't understand why I want to be surrounded by his arms. I quickly shake my head of those thoughts and focus on the more important matters. I open the door to my home and remove my shawl placing it on the hook on the wall. "Hello Bae, Rumple I am back, where are you?" Rumple comes out from the kitchen with his walking stick.

"Ah Adaline any luck?" Rumple, the town coward and my brother. I did not always live with him and Bae but after Rumple had told me that Milah has been running off and he needs help I decided to live with them to help. After everything my brother has done for me growing up this is a small price to pay.

"Sorry Rumple I stopped her from setting sail with some pirates, she ran back to the village. I will try tomorrow. But I think it is time we give up on her Rumple I do not know why you always want me to chase for her when she does not want to come back." Rumple and I both sitting at the table having a cup of tea as we talk. I know it is upsetting to hear but its what needs to be said.

"Bae loves her, she is his mother, I just want him happy Rosie, but perhaps your right. she isn't coming back, not without a fight." Rumple has his head down in defeat, I hold onto his arm in sympathy but glad he feels the same.

As we sit in silence, Baelfire comes in from playing with the town kids. He sees the sad looks on our faces and rushes towards us. "Papa, Aunt Addy what is wrong?" I ask Bae to sit in the chair between Rumple and myself. Rumple still looking down in sadness, I know I will need to be the one to break the news to bae.

"Bae darling, you remember when I moved in? your mother went missing and so I moved in to help find her." after seeing him nod I continue. "Well Bae there is something your papa and I have not told you is that she did not go missing, she ran away. I did find her tonight and stopped her from leaving with pirates, but Bae she is not coming back I am sorry. She won't be coming back."

I see tears in his eyes, feeling so upset for the boy I squeeze his hand, "why? Why does she not want to be here?" after Bae's questions Rumple looks up at us, you can see the tears rushing down his face to match the redness in his eyes.

"She did not want to stay married to the village coward I am sorry Bae." I shake my head at him knowing that was not the reason.

"No Rumple, I am sorry Bae but your mother was just not a nice woman, she wanted more then the life she chose, it is no ones fault but her own." Bae gets up from his seat and hugs rumple tightly telling him he loves him.

Giving them some privacy, I begin dinner for the boys and myself.

A few hours have passed since the incident. I had called the boys in for supper and we had eaten in silence. Rumple has already gone to sleep knowing I will tuck in Bae. Pulling the blanket up to Baelfire's neck and running my fingers through his hair to help him sleep. "Thank you for always being by my side Aunt Addy." Bae looks up to me with his big brown eyes, hope and love shining in them.

"Bae I will always be by your side, and I will always make sure you have nothing to worry about, just about what you are going to say to that beautiful young girl I saw you looking at today ok?" I continue to run my fingers through his hair as his eyes are slowly shutting and he sleepily nods his head. I softly whisper I love him too give him a kiss on the cheek and retreat to my little bed in the corner, ready for a deep sleep.

~Memory/Flashback over~

FINNS POV

Many emotions are running through me as we return to the campfire. Frustration at that stupid pirate for talking to Adaline, even though she seemed to look happy I did not like him. Anger at Milah for her actions.

~ ADALINES POV ~

As Finn and I continue talking about Killian and everything else. (Finn is not happy about him, I am glad the others did not see Killian),

I have never told or shown Rumple my powers because when we were younger, I knew he would be jealous and cause an argument, so I had chosen not to.

After another an hour or so I stand and hug Finny goodbye knowing I will be waking soon, and our dream world will be disappearing. "Goodbye Finny, I love you; I will see you again in a week ok." I take turns in seeing everyone in the family tonight is Finnys turn, tomorrow I will be visiting Elijah, let us hope I will not be visiting him in a dream state like Finn. "Goodbye Angel, be safe ok and tell my siblings I say hello and would like to be woken soon, ok? I love you too Adaline." I laugh at his sentence but nod none the less and smile at him waving goodbye as everything fades and turns into my home again as my eyes open and adjust to the new scenery.

~ Don't forget to vote and comment please xx ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 526 40
What if there was another Mikaelson? What if Kol had a twin sister? The Mikaelson's were the best of friends growing up, Vampirism and their parents...
1M 24.3K 167
Cassandra Gold was an ordinary girl, living in a small town named Mystic Falls. She thought her life was normal, until she became aware of the supern...
429K 11.2K 42
Elisabetta was found by Elijah Mikaelson and he took her in as his own. As she grows up into a strong vampire relationships change between Liza and t...
255K 4.6K 24
just some Elijah Mikaelson One Shots, mostly from the reader's point. Feedback is always appreciated! :)