๐™ˆ๐™๐™Ž. ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ โ™ก ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™„๐™๐˜ผ๐™ˆ...

By 0Tofu0

"Mrs. Rose, I have a question," "Hm?" Rose looked away from the sink, where she was doing the dishes, and tur... More

|01|
|03|
|04|
|5|

|02|

14.5K 563 115
By 0Tofu0

"Hm?" Rose looked out the balcony when she felt the apartment give a slight shake. Instead of being concerned, she completely ignored it and went back to watering the plants.

'Must have been Sai,' Oh, how right she was with that thought.

⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙

On his hands and knees, in the middle of the wreckage caused by the now-dead monster was none other than Saitama.

One punch

It only took one punch

AGAIN!

Rose would've been laughing at his little dramatic display if she could see him now, but comfort him nonetheless. It makes you wonder, how did Saitama and Rose ever get together in the first place?

Well, we can figure that out later when the time is right. Right now, Saitama has to go grocery shopping to bring home some ingredients for dinner tonight. Which is where he's at right this moment.

Once the cashier told him the prices of his ingredients, too busy trying to bring out the exact change he needed to pay off the price; Saitama didn't take notice of how the store began to shake as if there was an earthquake or how the other people in the store around him screamed and ran away from the area. By the time he finally grabbed the money he needed, he realized that there was no one to give the money to as the whole store was empty, and at least half of it was in crumbles.

Taking a step out of the barely standing building, something blocked his view before he was able to see again. Looking up, it register to Saitama that what was blocking his vision was a foot from a giant of some kind, destroying cities in its path.

'I wanna go back home to Rose...' Without another thought, Saitama uses a bit of his abnormal strength to jump onto the giant's shoulder, unnoticed.

⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙

Cleaned apartment? Check.

Watered the plants? Check.

Do the dishes? Check.

Fold the laundry? Check.

Surf through all the channels? Check.

Eat almost all of the snacks? Check.

Now what?

Tossing the remote with a small huff, Rose decided that laying starfish style on the ground was better than watching the television.

She could always visit Sai...

Yeah, she's going to do that.

⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙

Saitama picks his ear as he continues to listen to the giant mumbling to himself. While on the other shoulder there was another person, his brother, shouting some nonsense.

Not to mention the giant wasn't wearing any underwear...

Disgusting.

"What?! Someone's on your shoulder!"

Oh! He was finally noticed. Expression unchanging, he flicks the bundle of ear wax off his finger, Saitama looks up at the giant, "Put on some undies,".

"Your shoulder! Kill the guy on your shoulder!" The brother ordered, and that's exactly what the giant did. No hesitation whatsoever, the giant swatted at his right shoulder, immediately killing the so-called "guy" on his shoulder.

Only that "guy" wasn't Saitama

"Damn, you just killed your brother," Rose slightly winced.

Saitama flinched at the sudden appearance before turning his head in her direction, "When did you get here?". Rose was gently floating in the air, right next to the giant's shoulder; no longer having the bonnet on her head nor the silk scarf, showing off her red faux locs.

Before Rose could answer him, the giant screamed as much as his lungs would allow. Rose and Saitama had to cover their ears from how loud the giant was screaming, Saitama's face was motionless while Rose's face showed slight annoyance, she could practically feel her brain rattling.

The giant clenched his hand into a fist as he brought it to his forehead, tears prickling at the corner of his eyes.

 "How did this happen?!-" Rose rested her arms around Saitama's neck, leaning on him as she listen to the giant rant.

"How does it feel?" Saitama was grinning as if he didn't just witness the giant murder his brother. Noticing the giant's gaze, Rose removes herself from Saitama just in time cause he was grabbed by the said giant and thrown to the ground with much force, creating a crater. 

Well shit...

Rose blinked down at the crater, still floating next to the giant somehow going unnoticed. She was about to go down to him, however...

He was stomped on.

Quite a few times...

After the giant was done with his tantrum, setting a gloomy gaze at the giant hole he had created.

"It feels empty..."

The sound of rumbling was heard, "Tell me about it," before he could react to the voice, the giant was punched in the cheek by the actual strongest man alive.

"Overwhelming strength is boring," the strength of the punch killed the giant in one hit, knocking the giant off his feet. However, a red glow surrounded the giant causing him to stop in place; hovering over city B. Rose's brow twitched in slight annoyance, her stretched-out hand giving a gentle glow.

"Oh," Now Saitama was floating in the air, his body giving a gentle red glow.

"Saitama..."

"Ah-"

An angry wife has appeared.

"You never think things through," Rose glares at him as Saitama tries his best to avoid eye contact; she brings him and herself down to the ground safely.

"Sorry," 

Rose sighs, rubbing the space between her brows with her non-glowing hand, "What am I going to do with you?"

"Love me,"

"I do that every day already,"

What's this??

Another chapter immediately and not months later??

That's all imma say, cause I don't wanna jinx anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
930K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
568K 34.8K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...