AGGRESSIVE (Kengan Ashura x r...

By Pale-Niverse

(Kengan Ashura x Fem! Reader) huh?? A new fighter's in town, and she doesn't take shit from anyone?? We live... More

INFO N SHIT
Beginning(Ch.1)
Lobster scrotum pasta (Ch.2)
WTF BTS??(Ch.3)
Do u fart(Ch.5)
you know a bitch by 4(Ch.6)
Hoes mad(Ch.7)
LAMBSAUCE(Ch.8)
So it begins(Ch.9)
Cheek clappin(Ch.10)
Tonight(Ch.11)
The Calm(Ch.12)
Damage(Ch.13)
quick update
Anotha one

FOR THE GAYS(Ch.4)

2.1K 70 35
By Pale-Niverse

Y/n= Your name

---------------------------------------------------------

"You want me to do WHAT"

"I said I want you to go to a rock quarry and train" Meiko said as she faced the window, sitting down a chair.

"But- you said to never step foot in there, and how am I supposed to train? Do I just shadow box? Plus that quarry is like... gonna fall over if I even fart within 5 meters of-"

"Did I fucking stutter?" she turns around and stands up.

Y/n looks down and sighs "No ma'am"

"This quarry is abandoned, it's a place I used to train" she felt a little relieved when she heard her say that. 'Atleast it's abandoned' she thinks.

"Like I said, what exactly am I supposed to do there?" She said confused. "Use your anger as a way to fuel yourself, punch and kick anything. I don't care, as long as you get years of anger out of you" Meiko walks past her and grabs her cane.

"The name of the quarry is Himura and Co, shouldn't be too hard to find"

"Are you coming with?" She asks excitedly.

"No, I have a meeting with the Kengan board about your place in the tournament. I owe them some money too" Y/n looks down again.

"Okay... boomer" she whispered the last part.

"Watch it" Meiko scolds as she walks out the door. Y/n wastes no time getting her shoes and and dashing out the door. The Sonic theme song playing as she pumped her arms.

It started raining so she flipped the hood of her jacket up and held onto it as she ran

She jumps up and bounces off of a building's wall to get a bird's eye view. She looks around before seeing a tall rusted factory with towers. Quickly running off in the direction where she saw it. Moving through all the bushes and trees and hopping over a fence. Her eyes did not fool her, it was abandoned and rusty. A sign laying on the ground said 'Himura and co, since 1922'. "This is it"

She took off her coat, showing off her lean arms, wide shoulders, and back muscles. She stretched and counted "One two three four your mothers a giant whore" before jumping into the quarry.

"Now I just gotta find something that makes me angry...hmm" a devilish smirk appeared on her face.

"THIS IS FOR TUPAC"

She punched one of the crumbling concrete beams. Not enough to make the shell of what used to be a factory fall. She jumped up before smashing her heel into another beam, causing it to shake and crack open. Before she knew it, the structure began to lean with the beatings it was taking.

"Oh I'm not done" Y/n said whole cracking her knuckles.

She ran along the steep walls of the quarry before kicking it. The wall fell apart and started to roll down the side of the hill into the crack.

"THIS IS FOR BOB ROSS" Launching herself at another wall and punching it as it bascically exploded and crumbled down.

Y/n continued on with destroying the abandoned building while also destroying her knuckles. Luckily she had conditioning, so it wasn't as easy to break the skin on them. They were still going to be a little bloody though.

The skeleton of the building groaned before shaking, pieces of stone falling on her shoulders. That was a good signal that it was time for her to leave. Y/n escaped as soon as it collapsed, the dust cloud swarming around her as she squeezed her eyes shut. 

The half of the quarry was destroyed in a matter of 30 minutes by Y/n. She looks at what she's done and flips her hair "Dosvedanya SOOKAH" she spits. Her phone suddenly goes off in her bag. It was a text from Kazuo.

Kazuo Yamashithead
Y/n, did you forget about Ohmas fight?

                                              EatGrass
                OHMAS WHAT AND WHO ??
                  OH SHIT I REMEMBER NOW
             IM COMING OVER RIGHT NOW

Her screams echoed through the mountains as she kicked up dust behind her as she ran. Faster than a fart, faster than diarrhea,faster than-

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKINGGGG PARKISONS DISEAAASSEE" she yelled as she ran through the city, cartoon style.

"Alright where's this fight?" she looks at Kazuos locations because she put a tracker on Kazuos phone.

"Here I come" she launches into the air, making a small crater were she jumped.

"His location is close, I can smell it" she sniffs violently while jumping rooftop to rooftop.

Looking down at her phone, it says the Kazuo was in a large unfinished glass building.

"Alright how am I getting in this bitch?" she stops and thinks.

"Fuck it" she takes a few steps back before running across the roof and jumping.

"FOR THE GAY PEOPLE" she flew across the sky and crashed through the window of the building. Getting up and wiping herself off and shaking off some glass pieces, she looked to the side to see a group of people.

"This must be it, now to find Kazuo" . Y/n made her way through the crowds of business men and found Kazuo standing next to Mr.Nogi and Kaede.

"Hey! I made it!"
"Oh that was quick, I sent you that text ten minutes ago" she stood next to Kaede.

"What's happened so far?"
"Lihito has an extreme grip that can tear human skin in a second, Ohma so far has kept up with him" Kaede said as she adjusted her glasses.

Y/n nods a watches the fight. Lihito managed to slice Ohmas calf when he kicked Lihito in the Face. Y/n couldn't hear their conversations over the cheering business men and rain. But she sure could tell Lihito got really into the conversation, so much that he stopped his battle stance and stood up. Ohma walked towards him casually and they both stared at eachother. Sizing themselves up.

"Lihito! Finish him!" A voice with a feminine tone said. He raised his hand and swiped. The room went silent.... the it was filled with woahs and gasps.

"Good" Nogi said. Ohma had stopped Lihitos attack by colliding his hand with his. Lihito struggled to over power Ohmas hand. His eyes noticeably widened once he realized that Ohma figured out his trick.

Trying once again to over power Ohma, he tried using his arms to push him back, but ended up falling on one knee. Ohma kicked him in the face once again before Lihito stood up and tried swiping at him again. Which he swiftly dodged and gave Lihito a right uppercut to the chin. As soon as Lihito started to collapse, he gave another kick to his face before Lihito fell to the ground. Ohma stepped over him and stomped his face into the ground.

"Now that's what you call bitchin' " Y/n said and smiled stupidly.

"The match is over! The winner is Tokita Ohma!" the announcer shouted as he pointed to him. Kazuo looked shocked, Nogi looked at him in approval. Y/n jumped up and down with joy.

~Timeskiiippp~

"Y/n-san, you don't drink?"

"No, never. It goes against my orders from my grandma. Although, I don't really follow them"

"She must be super strict" Kazuo said softly as he poured Kaede another glass.

"Kaede, can you pass me my bag I need to look at my phone" she nodded and grabbed the brown bag and handed it to her. As soon as she took out her phone it started ringing. They all looked at her.

"DOIN YA MOM, DOIN DOIN YA MOM-"
Y/n blushed and hurried to answer the call. It was Meiko.

"I take it you had a good day, the quarry was on the news today, something about an earthquake. But that was you I already know" Y/n chuckled a bit.

"So did you want to tell me anything?" Y/n turned away from the table.

"Oh, your spot in the Kengan match has been confirmed. I managed to get you in without having to fight anyone"

"How did you do that?"
"Charm"
"Yeah right"
Meiko let out a sigh before continuing

"I'll pack your things for you, we're sponsored by a brand that makes socks for fighters, helps them grip the ground better and make sure the ankles stays in balance. So you'll be wearing some when you fight. Also, I bought you a swimsuit from Victoria's secret was it?" Y/n choked on her spit as she continued. "Anyways, I'll be waiting for you at home. Goodbye" she hung up.

Y/n awkwardly turned around, facing her acquaintances who were looking at her questioningly. "Soooo..." she twiddled her thumbs.

"I'm going to be in the Kengan tournament"

"WHAAAAAAT?" Kaede and Kazuo screamed as Ohma just stared at her blankly. She made some jazz hands and smiled weirdly.

"I had no idea you were a fighter, Y/n. Mr.Nogi didn't tell me anything despite talking about your grandmother sometimes" Kaede said impressed.

"It never came up in conversation" the heat rose to Y/ns cheeks in embarrassment.

"I knew you were a fighter, but not that good of a fighter. How astounding!" Kazuo smiled genuinely for the first time at her, instead of his awkward, half assed one. Kaede, with a light blush on her cheeks from the alchohol she was drinking, nodded.

"It's not an easy feat. People go bankrupt, and some die to be in the Annihilation tournament" she pushed her glasses up her nose.

"Your grandmother even scares Nogi, Y/n. I hope you know that. And I don't doubt that you'll be doing the same"

"You guyssss, stop buttering me up so much" Y/n hid her face in her knees. Ohma stared at her. Clearly not caring how she got into the tournament. The only thing that mattered as a fighter to him was bite, not bark.

"So Y/n... if I'm against you, I won't hold back" Ohma said as he pointed at her. She pushed his hand way and sighed.

"Yeah yeah" She played with her piece of meat as Kazuo and Kaede chatted more.

"Dont look so down, Y/n" Ohma patted her on the back roughly.

"Atleast you don't have to fight a bunch of losers anymore" his lips curled into a small smirk.

"Thanks" she smiled a little. Ohma didn't know why, but his heart kind of sped up.

"Hey, can you do that again Y/n?" he asked looking at her blankly.

"Do what?"

"That thing you just did"

"Smile?"

"Yeah" she smiled again awkwardly. He grabbed her face and looked at it from all angles.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, your mouth is weird" Ohma said as he ate another pig leg. Making Y/n raise one eyebrow in confusion.

"Also, what kind of fighting style do you use Y/n?" he asked while taking a bite from another leg.

"I do Mixed Martial Arts" she paused, biting her inner cheek "What about you?" his eyebrows furrowed as his body visibly tensed.

"It's none of your concern for now" She nodded and didn't really talk the rest of the night.
_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.3K 32
(IzukuXReader) (Y/N) is a girl who is struggling with her life because of a man she has been trying to get away from for years, until she meets a kin...
262 15 14
[COMPLETED] "MOVE IT EXTRA!" Akiko looks up to see two pro hero's, one running towards her at full speed and one blasting past with his quirk and get...
971K 34K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
17.3K 267 14
this is basically my hero academia, but with a new character called yagami kokoro. there will be a character introduction before the first chapter wh...