Darcy

By ForeverIsland

"If you want to fuck, you can just ask." When Darcy Hale moved to New York, she wanted to be free from her co... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

8

13.4K 318 174
By ForeverIsland

Vince broke away our eye contact, his expression hardening once again as if nothing had happened. He didn't bother to say anything or even give me another glance as he walked past the living room where I was sitting and into his office. I heard the small subtle sound of his door closing and I exhaled the breath I was holding in.

I closed the TV so I could think in peace. My breathing became irregular and it was clear the arousal in my pants was at fault for my erratic behavior.

I was beginning to second guess everything. Did that moment happen or was I slowly losing my mind?

I had a strong urge to follow him and go into his room. Although it was the worse thing I could do, I hesitantly rose from the couch and before I even realized what was happening, I was already walking towards his office. I paused when I reached his door, finally becoming aware of what I was doing.

What was I going to do when I walked in? What was I going to say?

I decided to not overthink the whole situation any further and knocked on the door twice. It only took a moment for him to respond.

"Come in." I heard his familiar voice call out. I opened the door and stepped into his office for the second time today, finding him behind his desk bent over some papers.

"Busy?" I asked, almost nervously

"Yes." He replied, rather harshly. He hadn't even bothered to lift his head to look at me. He sat down in his chair, typing away on his laptop.

Rude. I crossed my arms, impatiently waiting for him to look at me.

Vince finally finished whatever he was typing and glanced up at me, meeting my eyes. His expression seemed to soften, realizing how blunt his reply was. He sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Do you need anything?" He halfway closed the laptop, focusing on me. My expression lightened just a little bit, appreciating that he was finally giving me his full attention.

I didn't answer his question and instead, I walked over to him. I wasn't sure what I was doing, I was just following whatever the hell my legs wanted to do.

His eyes watched my every movement and every slow stop I took towards him as I walked behind the desk to reach him. I glanced over at the messy desk before meeting his eyes again.

As usual, they were blank with no readable expression.

Letting out a shaky breath, I walked behind him and placed a hand on each side of his broad shoulders, giving it a light squeeze. I skillfully kneaded and massaged his shoulders and the tension in them seemed to fade as he slightly relaxed in response.

What was I doing? He wasn't my boyfriend and I wasn't his girlfriend. So what was I even trying to achieve out of this?

"You're so tense," I muttered, my hands continuing to work and ease his muscles.

"If you want to fuck, you can just ask." He said, harshly.

I froze at his words. Why did he have to be so straightforward? I would've been perfectly fine with a thank you but he had to go the extra mile.

Vince was like a walking human sex god with an aura that radiated so much allure and desirability, it was intoxicating. And unfortunately to my disadvantage, I was a sex-starved female that was yearning to be fucked.

Even if I were a nun who swore off sex for the rest of my life, it would've been impossible to resist such a man. I wanted to be immune, I wanted to be able to resist, but my sexual urges wouldn't allow it.

Ignoring his words, I continued the motion with my hands but Vince's hand reached up and caught on of mine, stopping me. I pulled my hands out of his grasp and off his shoulders, letting them fall on my sides.

He turned his head, giving me a brief look. His eyes shamelessly trailed down my body, undressing me with his eyes, as if he were already imagining how it would look on the floor. His darkened eyes locked back with mine and I had to swallow the lump in my throat.

My gaze lowered to lips and I could feel a strong urge to taste his lips with mine. I didn't think I could hold myself back any longer.

In a split second, his hand had already wrapped around the back of my neck, bringing me down towards him. Vince mashed his lips against mine, so suddenly and so unexpectedly. He forced my lips apart making his way through my lips. A low moan rippled from my throat as his tongue plundered into my mouth.

The kiss had been so harsh, so demanding, yet so... raw. He began sucking on my bottom lip, swiping his tongue across before his teeth grazed it. The burning heat inside seemed to flare, my need for him growing even worse.

Suddenly he moved, too fast for me to fully process what was happening. In the blink of an eye, he had pinned me over his desk, his hand on my back, keeping me down. I let out a painful cry at the impact of my chest pressed against the cold wooden desk. He had pushed the papers off the desk as if they were just useless garbage but I knew they were important.

I could feel his presence close behind me and I almost let out a whimper. The side of my face was pressed down against the papers on the desk while my ass in the air, facing him. The position left me exposed and completely at his mercy.

"Fuck." I gasped out, breathlessly as his hands began to explore my body. Desperately trying to catch my breath, I felt him lean down, his lips grazing against my ear. Pressing my quivering thighs together to help ease the painful ache between them, I let out a whimper.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" He muttered, huskily into my ear. Yes, I wanted to say.

Closing my eyes, I was unable to answer, utterly speechless. I felt his crotch push up against my ass and I tensed at the feeling of his hard bulge through the fabric of our clothes. He wanted me just as bad as I did.

Forcing one of his legs between my legs, he parted them, pressing his knee against my pulsing core. I breathed in sharply and couldn't help but squirm.

"Don't you dare stop." I managed to grit out through my flustered state. He chuckled lowly, his hand moving up to sweep my hair to one side.

So what if he was 11 years older than me? We were both of legal age and it wasn't like we were dating or had an actual relationship. I knew my dad wasn't going to be happy if he found out that we slept together but he didn't need to figure out.

Vince moved to remove the pair of shorts I had on. I wasn't even breathing anymore as he slid the shorts down my legs and I stepped out of them.

I hadn't even taken a second of consideration to rethink what was going on. My morals, my values, my dignity were as close to non-existent as they ever were. But I couldn't think right now, I was too busy—

The palm of his hand pressed against my burning heat, cupping it and my eyes closed at the sensation, trembling. Oh my god... the things he could do to me...

His fingers moved to instinctively rub against my clit over the thin fabric of my thong. My body arched into his hand, demanding more as a strangled moan escaped my lips.

"So wet..." He muttered, almost too low for her to hear. There was so much tension in my abdomen that it became increasingly difficult to breathe. Cream was flooding my panties as I was throbbing for him, so much it hurt.

I felt his fingers move my panties to the side and his fingers began to rub my bare folds. He drove two fingers inside of me without warning and I cried out in surprise. They began to pump in and out of me at a slow steady beat while his thumb began a slow-motion around my clit. How he managed to make me feel this way with just two fingers was beyond my comprehension.

My hips moved in sync with his fingers, a throaty moan escaping my lips. I pressed my lips together, holding back the sounds that threatened to escape from my mouth as he quickly found all the right spots, giving me the friction that I wanted. I felt him hit my g-spot over and over again leaving me a shaking mess around his fingertips. I knew I wasn't going to last long if he kept this up. His fingers released a wave of pleasure and I whimpered, wanting even more.

I whimpered in disappointment when abruptly his fingers left my body and he took a step back. Was he just going to leave me here?

I was about to get up and turn around but I felt his hand harshly push my body back down again. I let out a yelp in surprise.

"Stay still." He ordered, his tone low and dangerous.

His controlling behavior made the wetness between my legs grow more and more by the second. I needed him inside me right now.

He seemed to read my mind when he started to unbuckle his belt. My thighs pressed together with need, impatiently waiting for him.

His hands traveled to my rear, giving it a tight squeeze before his finger hooked with the waistband of my thong, tugging it over my ass and letting it slide down my legs. I stepped out of them and he tossed them to the side.

His hands traveled back up before he adjusted himself and I felt the tip of his cock press against my throbbing core. I could feel him slid up and down my slit, spreading my juices.

I cursed aloud, realizing I had almost completely forgotten about protection.

"Condom." I breathed out, arching away from him to stop him from pushing in.

"Don't worry, I'm clean." He reassured me. He could be lying, the voice in my head taunted me.

"But what about-"

"I'm sterile." I heard him say. Oh. There was no reason to trust him about being clean but he wouldn't have lied about being sterile in an attempt to impregnate me.

Although I didn't trust his word completely about being clean, I sure as hell wasn't going to withdraw because of the lack of a condom. The only thing running through my mind was how bad I wanted him and nothing else seemed to matter.

Oh, you'll so regret this when the STD you get is incurable.

I nodded slightly, arching back to press back against him.

The pleasure I felt when he nudged against my swollen clit so incredible and intense I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped my lips.

"Please," I pleaded, my voice raspy. For a second he continued to tortuously tickle my pussy with the tip of his cock. My legs were shaking with anticipation while my juices soak him even more. I was so wet and here he was teasing and tormenting me as if this was all just a big joke.

I groaned in frustration, growing impatient. "Vince, I swear to—"

Before another word could leave my mouth, he entered me with one swift thrust, causing me to cry out in pain. I hadn't expected him to be so big. It had been almost a year since the last time I had sexual intercourse and I wasn't prepared for his large length. He filled every little space, stretching me out so far, I was sure I was going to break.

One whole fucking year without sex and I hadn't been prepared. I sobbed out in pleasure, shuddering against him so hard it hurt.

"So fucking tight." He gritted out. I heard him hiss under breath before he pulled out to ram right back into me. I cried out once again, my knees buckling before giving up. His hands found my hips, keeping my body intact.

He was stretching my walls, further than what I thought was possible. The pain, the ache, the throb, it was all too much. Too much to handle.

He showed no sympathy, penetrating my poor pussy, hitting deeper than I'd ever imagined.

The pain began to subside as I began to relax, adjusting around him. My breathing began to grow rugged as he fucked me from behind, the pain beginning to become drowned out by the pleasure. I couldn't stop the sensual moans that he forced out of my body.

"Vince..." I rasped out. He was persistent with his movements, plunging back inside me while holding my body from collapsing.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I was having sex with my kidnapper. The one that threatened to kill me multiple times. If my dad figured out I fucked Vince, there was no doubt that he would be disappointed.

Every thrust, every stroke entered deep inside me causing my inner walls and muscles to tremble. The pain, the pleasure, the ecstasy mixed together, drinking up every bit of self-control I had left. My hands gripped onto the end of the table, desperate to hold onto anything around me. My fingers almost felt sore by how tight they were gripping onto the table.

At the moment, nothing mattered to me. Not my dad, not my kidnapper, nada. Everything could burn, for all I cared. As long as I receive the release from the incredible pressure that was building up, I was okay with it.

I was being pushed towards the edge, much faster than I ever anticipated. My cries grew louder, every time he withdrew and entered me again, sending me closer and closer to the edge but I held tight. I could feel every inch of his rough rapid thrusts, every inch of him inside of me.

I was beginning to grow close and it hadn't even been long yet. I cried out, struck by immense pleasure once he found my most sensitive spot, hitting it over and over again. I pushed back against him, meeting every mind-blowing thrust of his cock.

Sex with him felt different than usual. In a good way. I knew we were just fucking, no strings attached but the way he made me feel was beyond explanation.

A gasp escaped my lips as I felt myself finally surrender, unable to hold back anymore. For a split second, my throat was dry and my voice was lost, unable to make any sounds as the orgasm overtook me.

"V-Vince!" I cried out, finally finding my voice. I clenched around him, coming apart. He let out a small curse as I bucked and came. His hands held me down, continuing his stokes.

Black dots seemed to dance across my vision from the overwhelming amount of pressure and sensations. I could hear the wet slaps of his cock sliding in and out of me as I came. I spasmed around him, riding out my orgasm while he never stopped his harsh thrusts into my weeping pussy.

I cried out, still unbearably sore from the previous orgasm. My body seemed like it was going to give away any second from the post-orgasmic bliss. I was a whimpering mess underneath him and the only thing I could do was try to hang on. His hands were the only thing that kept my body on the desk instead of collapsing onto the ground and passing out. I didn't know how much more I could take from him.

I shut my eyes, gasping for my breath. The sensation, the pleasure, the ecstasy, was almost enough to make me cum a second time.

Suddenly, he pulled out and my eyes snapped open. I could feel his hands forcefully grab the side of my waists and pull me off the table.

"Wha—"

I turned around and both his hands wrapped around my rear, lifting me onto the table. He placed me on the table, facing him now. As I situated myself onto the table, he spread my legs before adjusting himself at my entrance.

I placed my hands on the table behind me for steadiness as he entered me with one swift thrust. I let out a whimper at the new angle. It was unbelievable how I could even take all of him.

He began his thrusts once again, driving into me with no mercy. My legs wrapped around his torso, bringing him closer to me.

His hands traveled from my hands to my waist, his fingers sinking into my skin. His hands trailed up to my breasts, swollen with need. He cupped one of them in his hands, looking at them adoringly, never slowling down his pace.

"You have the most voluptuous set of tits I've ever seen," Vince muttered, hoarsely. "They're so... perfect."

He pinched my hardened nipple and I groaned in response. My breasts seemed to fit so perfectly in his palm. Almost as if they were made for him.

His hands drifted down to my ass, giving it a light squeeze before pushing myself towards him, his thrusts hitting deeper. I could feel his breathing began to grow rugged and his thrusts begin to become shorter, more frantic. He dug his face into my neck, letting a desperate groan.

I could feel the sweat on the side of my forward as my legs tightened even more around Vince. I clenched around him, squirming at the sensations. Each breath I let out was shaky as I grew close for the second time tonight. I could feel myself contract again and I knew I couldn't hold on any longer.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum..." I managed to say between shaky breaths. I just needed one last push. One last push till I reach my orgasm.

"Hold on for me, Darcy," Vince grunted out, and I sobbed, digging my face into his shoulder. I was shaking, trembling around him as he drove into me so deep, I was sure I wouldn't be able to walk the next day.

"P-please, Vince!" I begged, digging deeper into his shoulder. I was right there. My body was giving up and I couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Darcy." He said, firmly, slowly down his thrusts. I pouted, pulling out of his shoulder. "Look at me."

I obeyed, meeting his intense eyes. They were so damn mysterious and closed off it was infuriating. I just wanted to know what he felt but even during sex, even during his most vulnerable state, he showed no weakness.

Our eyes remained on each other as I doubled over, hit by another orgasm. My release triggered his as I felt him erupt inside of me, filling me with him. Waves of pleasure hit me, harder than the last but I forced my eyes open, focusing on Vince's face.

His eyes were shut as he let out a low hiss, his teeth gritted as he was consumed by pleasure. The view was so erotic and so tantalizing, I wanted a picture of the exact moment. He let out one last spurt inside of me and his face relaxed, exhaling a hot breath.

I had never been so mentally and physically exhausted before. I could feel my body went limp with exhaustion but Vince's hands stayed firmly on my waist.

"I'm so going to regret this in the morning," I muttered, low enough for only me to hear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 6.4K 12
[On Amazon] Do you remember your safe word?" she asks. "Yes," I mutter. "Say it." "Cross." She takes a deep breath and exhales. "Your only...
153K 4.4K 23
She's meant for him. Only for one night. R-rated scenes. Adults only, please --------------------------------------------------