HATED ||Vminkook AU||

By NeVeRmInD1317

"T-that door h-h-haunts me.." "shh... I'll make sure it doesn't." a hand caressed Jimin's back slowly... ___... More

A/N
Part 1: Meeting
Part 2: The case
Part 3: The Suspect
Part 4: A little talk
Part 5: Hope
Part 6: Blank
Part 7: The comfort
Part 8: The conflict
Part 9: A Little Closer
Part 10: Groupmate
Part 11: Shh..
Part 12: Stranger
Part 13: Jimin..
Part 14: The real
Part 15: Visit
Part 17: Darkness
Part 18: Don't want suffering..
Part 19: Carrot
Part 20: Breathe
Part 21: I hate them.
Part 22: I still..
A/N: Coming Soon
Part 23: He'll be proud
Part 24: My Jiminie
Part 25: Cute
Part 26: Don't Go
Part 27: Motorbikes
Part 28: Face them
Preview: Part 29
Part 29: In a While..
Part 30: Become Stronger..
Part 31: Interesting
Part 32: Holding hands
Part 33: Confess
Part 34: Best Friend
Part 35: Confront
Part 36: The Festival
Character Questions
Part 37: Worthy
Part 38: The call
Part 39: Someone else's dream
Part 40: Wait till..
Part 41: News
Part 42: Man in suit
Part 43: Bring Him Back
Part 44: If Anything..
Part 45: I will..
Part 46: Stop Being Selfish
Part 47: Meeting up
Part 48: Proud of You
Part 49: I Love You!!
Part 50: Wanna Cry
Part 51: Clue
Part 52: Make It Right
Part 53: After the Concert
Part 54: D-Day
Part 55: BANGTAN (Final)
Epilogue: Loved

Part 16: Because...

5.2K 269 50
By NeVeRmInD1317

Song: "Lie" By Jimin

"NOOOO!! GO AWAYYYYYY!!!!!"

Taehyung and Jungkook flinched at the sight. Jimin was shaking violently as dropped to the floor and started crawling away from them. He was squirming and tears were flowing uncontrollably from his once shining eyes.

Seeing him crawl away and scream Taehyung froze on the spot. While Jungkook immediately came forward in order to help him up. But as he touched Jimin, he shook his hand violently and screamed again....

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh... LEAVE MEE... GO AWAYYYY!!!"

He couldn't understand what to do when he see Jimin pathetically crawling so he remained like that. But he once again brought his hands towards him. Suddenly the girl came running from inside and she saw that Jungkook was touching him.

She came towards him and pushed Jungkook with full force who tumbled on the ground and looked at her in confusion. She went towards Jimin who shook her hand also when she tried to help him.

"It's me.. Jimin!! It's me... Shhh....", she said in calming manner. She rubbed hand thought his fluffy hair so he could calm down.

"Nooo...", he yelled again.

"Shh.... Calm down... Don't worry. They're not here..."

After trying for few more moments she was successful in calming Jimin down. She helped him up who was still slightly trembling. When Jungkook came forward to help her she glared daggers at him and silently told him with her eyes to remain where they are.

She laid Jimin in his bed. His cheeks were still wet from crying. After humming and whispering sweet nothings in his ear he finally calmed down. Only slight little hiccups could be heard from time to time.

"A-are they r-really not here?", Jimin croaked with a broken voice.

"No... They're not here.", she smoothed him while roaming her hand in his soft hair.

"No?"

"No. You're safe. Don't worry. Now sleep...", she said softly. While Jimin's eyes became heavy and slowly drifted off to sleep. While she sat there quitely until falls to deep slumber.

Taehyung and Jungkook were watching this from the door which they creaked open to sneak inside. They were utterly in shock and confused as hell would be an understatement.

They just couldn't understand as to what happened to Jimin to act this way? Why did he panicked so much? It pained a little to see him like this but they are not going to admit it.

They were still standing in the porch for 1 and half hour as it took long enough for her calm Jimin down and make him sleep. And they were not going to leave until they find the answers. They were waiting for Jihyun to come out and talk with them.

After few more minutes she came out and slightly she closed the door as to not wake Jimin up. After closing it carefully she shot her head towards them both who stood up straight seeing her. Her eyes turned cold which gave shivers on their skin.

She angrily stomped towards them and grabbed Taehyung's arm and started dragging him outside. Taehyung was surprised seeing her guts. Jungkook trailed behind. They knew they don't have anything to say anyway. So they complied.

She pushed Taehyung towards the door. At this Jungkook growled and stepped forward.

"What the hell... What is this way t—"

"Listen you fuckers!! Nobody asked you to come here!! So before I could get any disrespectful.... Get out!!!!", Jihyun snarled.

"Listen we—"

"Get. Out.", she emphasized. Before they could persist even more she went back inside and slammed the door to their faces.

___________________________

They were back at the hotel. Time was passing by really slowly. It was already night time. Both were so quite after what happened today.

"Kook, what are you doing?", Taehyung asked Jungkook who was seething in a corner.

"Hyung, I don't know. I'm going to speak with Jimin!", Jungkook said firmly.

"What? And how? Didn't you see how he reacted??"

"I know. But now I just know this that I want to speak with him.. I need to speak with him.", Jungkook spoke with determination in his eyes.

_________________________

3 days have passed since they arrived in Daesan. They are ignoring their hyung's and family's calls. They just said that they are on a trip and will be back after few days. Because they don't know when they'll be able to meet Jimin and talk to him.

They are constantly visiting Jimin. But to their luck they haven't seen him since that day. The sole reason being Jihyun. She is always there.

They don't know how but she managed to block them even simple glimpse of Jimin. They don't know how she managed to agree him to stay in house all the time. Hell, they don't even know if he is there or not or she shifted him somewhere. They are keeping close eye on them

Because they are not going to let Jimin run away again.

___________________________

Now the whole week has passed. And still no Jimin. How did he managed to stay in the house for whole week without even sneaking out? Or did she make him escape again? No, they have kept eyes on them ever since.

Jihyun leaves house for some time but gets back even before they could make a move. She must be going out to get the needed things only. They are honestly pissed now.

So they decided to face her. Yet again.

So now they are standing in the porch ready to ring the bell.

Suddenly the door opened and Jihyun came outside. Almost like she knew they are outside. Before closing the door behind she peaked inside to make sure of something and then closed it slowly...

She stood in front of them crossing her arms. Looking dead in the eyes of both of them respectively.

"What? What do you want?", she asked coldly.

"Listen kid—"

"I'm not a kid", she cut Taehyung and then glared at him.

Taehyung cleared his throat once again and started.
"Look, we need to talk to Jimin. Simple."

"And that's not gonna happen. Now leave.", she said turning around.

"And why is that? He is our band member!! We want to talk to him. I need to ask him how he—", Jungkook said getting pissed at the younger girl but still composing himself.

"He was your band member. Your company have already announced that he is removed from the group.. So..", she said in a mocking tone.

"Listen, we don't want to create any fuss here. So let us talk to him once or—"

"Or what?", she glared even harder. To be honest she was really young than them. But her stares were really deadly. But Taehyung and Jungkook were not gonna let her intimidate them.

"Or we will have to inform police that he is hiding here.", Taehyung said coldly. He looked at her getting tense at his sentence. So he continued.
"And you know our words will do wonders. Police will be here in no time. Since we are asking nicely, call him out. It's yours and his luck that we are being nice or—"

"I won't... I-I can't.. tell him to talk to you.", Jihyun said looking down. Tone suddenly low.

"And why is that? Because he is guilty? Or he thinks—", Now Jungkook said mocking. But was cut by Jihyun again.

"Because... Because he has Anthropophobia.", Jihyun said looking up. Her eyes slightly glossy.
"He fears people..."

__________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!!
It's me your idiot Author again. So what do you think about the chapter? Be sure to tell in comments!!
And give my other book "Tsundere Vmin ff" A little attention. (A/N: Yeah, I know 'shameless')

I purple you.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 2.3K 102
[COMPLETED] When a young man named Jungkook falls ill with a deadly condition, he's told that his life will never be the same. With his life hanging...
67.6K 3.7K 15
❝Come here you bitch❞ Jimin ordered the latter who gasp. ❝I'm a bitch? Look at that tiny brat!! He never called me papa and now he deliberately call...
91.2K 4.8K 46
In which Suga has been liking Jimin for 4 years but what if an unexpected event of Serendipity occurred? What would happens if fans started crazily s...
11.2K 1K 27
Ten years ago, Park Jimin said goodbye to the boy he loved and the town he grew up in to follow his dreams in New York. Now with a promising caree...