Royal Happenings (Narry)✔

By WritingZmyPassion

Two lads. A prince, a young lad, from the family on the top ladder of nobility in great England. Prince Harry... More

Prologue
1- Yes Your Highness
2- Didn't Expect Less
3- I'll Walk You Out
4- Now Give Me A Hug
5- You Are Early
6- Royal Dinner
7- Oh Shut Up, Harriet
8- Will You Marry Me?
9-Take Today Off
10- Your Hands Are Magical
11- He Is A Friend
12- Let It Go, Princess
13- Relax, Pet.
14- Thought You'd Never Ask
15- I Do
16- Sassy Niall Is Hot
17- Go Faster, Your Highness
18- I Promise
19- Watermelon Sugar
20- I Love You, Princess
22- You Are A Meanie
23- Gross Green Liquid
24- Are You Okay, Baby
25- Why Would He?
26- A Peaceful Flowing River
27- Our Little Baby
28 Don't Hide It
29- Golden
30- Right Babe?
Epilogue

21- Oh My God

3.2K 131 96
By WritingZmyPassion

"Please tell me my ears just deceived me." Gemma said, looking between Niall and Harry. A smiley Zoe on her hip.

Niall looked at his husband, he didn't want to say anything because this was all Harry's arrangement in the first place, he didn't want to deny or confirm, least he anger Harry. Yes they had developed a real relationship but he was still respectful of what Harry's answer would be.

"No Gem, your ears didn't decieve you. You heard right." Harry said and pulled Niall's body to him, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "But we together for real now."

Gemma looked between Niall and Harry, eyes wide and all. It seemed like she had lost her ability to speak.

"I need to sit down. I can't take this standing up. Yes I should sit." Gemma said to herself and slowly dragged her body to the sofa but before sitting down, she sat Zoe on the sofa, spread a blanket she had in her hand on the floor and then lay the baby on her stomach for her tummy time.

Gemma then flopped down onto the sofa and closed her eyes.

"Okay, I need details and right now. I can't believe you did this behind my back." She opened them again and raised her eyebrows as if waiting for Harry or Niall to speak.

"Okay, I'm gonna tell you everything but you gotta promise that you will be quiet, don't interrupt me till I'm done, alright?" Harry asked and Niall nodded to let him know that he could let his sister in on it.

"Deal." Gemma replied and Harry took a deep breath.

He told his sister everything, from how his life had been before he turned the right age to be crowned to how their parents had approached him with a marriage proposal to Natasha.

He told her everything; how he had blurted out that he was gay and how Zayn ended up suggesting Niall to be his pretend husband for two years, he told her all everything that happened leading to the present moment.

And as promised, Gemma kept quiet, not once did she interrupt Harry as he was speaking. Not once at all. She just listened and soaked into the information she was told.

When Harry was done, he and Niall both looked at Gemma expectantly, wanting her to say something, anything. But most of all they needed assurance from her that she would not tell the King and Queen.

When Gemma spoke, it wasn't what the couple had been expecting but it's something that brought a smile to both their faces, even Zoe squealed, even though she didn't understand what the adults were talking about.

"One thing, Niall if your hurt my brother, I'll break your neck." Gemma said with a warm smile and Niall smiled back at her. "Although he can be a jerk sometimes." She added.

"Hey!" Harry yelled, feigning offense.

"Babe, she said sometimes. Not always." Niall nudged him and he and Gemma shared an air high five.

"What, ganging up on me now, are you?" Harry asked with a pout , looking at Zoe, making the baby giggle.

"Aww don't pout, my dear husband." Niall said and puckered up his lips so Harty could kiss him which he gladly did.

"Hey," Gemma said pointing a finger at them. " Put away the PDA, we have kids around." She said, Niall's and Harry's gaze being directed towards Zoe who was busy bitting her fish toy and not paying them any attention.

"You were saying?" Harry asked cupping his ear in a dramatic way making Gemma roll her eyes.

"Anyway, Hazza, why the hell didn't you tell me this in the beginning? I'm your freakin' sister for crying out." Gemma crossed her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes at Harry.

Harry scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, not meeting her intense stare.

"I'm sorry, Gem. I guess I was just scared you'd judge me." Harry said in sad voice.

"Harry Edward Styles, me Gemma, judge you? Why would you even think that?" Gemma didn't leave time for Harry to answer as she went on. "Never ever would I judge you, alright? You can come to me for anything and I mean anything, same goes for you, Ni." She smiled at both of them and they smiled back.

Harry and Niall silently communicated without using words whatsoever and they both stood up to hug Gemma.

Once Niall had pulled away, Zoe grabbed his leg and he bent down to pick her up, making her giggle happily.

Niall went to sit on the bed with Zoe as he played with her; making funny faces at her while she giggled and clapped her hands.

Harry and Gemma sat back down on the sofa. Harry had his sister tucked under his arm as he the siblings watched Niall and Zoe play.

"He's amazing. I'm glad you found him, Haz. He's good for you and Zoe too." Gemma said quietly, a smile gracing her prerty face.

The siblings watched Niall and the baby before Gemma furrowed her eyebrows for a whole minute then she smiled widely again.

"Okay you two," she called, catching Niall's attention. "How far along are you?" She smiled at Niall who looked at her with confusion.

"Far along, where?" Niall asked, kissing Zoe's cheek and tickling her lightly.

"Oh no no no, don't you play the dumb game on me, this is not passing by me. I'm not gonna find out along with everyone else." Gemma said waving a finger between the two.

Harry and Niall shared a glance, wondering if she had completely lost it.

"Gem, what are you on about?" Harry asked this time.

"Oh come on, the unmistakable glow, the constant sickness and don't forget the weird cravings." She smirked but both boys' faces showed nothing but confusion.

Harry gasped, "wait, you know what is wrong with Niall? What's wrong with him, I'm so worried." He asked as if Niall wasn't around.

"You have no idea, do you?" Gemma smiled warmly, feeling proud of herself. "Of course you, don't, it's your first pregnancy and-"

"Pregnancy!"

"What?!" Harry and Niall cut Gemma off at the same time, eyes wide and popping out.

Their loud noises, startled baby Zoe and she let out a frightened cry. Niall held her against his chest and bounced her to calm her down, while still trying to process what Gemma had meant by that.

"You seem pregnant, Niall. All the symptoms, your symptoms point to it." Gemma said cautiously, not knowing how Niall would react because if he really was pregnant then his emotions were all over the place. "Wait here. There's a way to find out."

She stood up and rushed out the door, leaving a dazed couple behind. She soon came back and handed a small box to Niall.

She then got Zoe, who had fallen asleep, from Niall and lay her down on the bed placing pillows on both sides of her.

"A pregnancy test." Niall said after reading what was written on the box. "What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Seriously, Gem?" Harry sighed. He too was eager to know what was wrong with Niall but really? He knew how much Niall wanted kids of his own, someday. But were they even ready to be parents yet? Or what if Gemma was wrong, that would crush Niall's spirit.

"What, don't you want to know what is wrong with Niall? I'm pretty sure I'm right but we gotta be sure, right?" Gemma asked and Harry looked at Niall whose face was threatening to split into a smile.

Harry could tell the blond was excited, and Harry's own excitement started to kick in.

"Be right back." Niall held the box tightly and with a bounce in his step, rushed to the en suite.

"Wait!" Harry stood up and rushed after Niall. "Do you really wanna do this? I mean what if it's a false alarm?" Harry asked uneasily, he didn't want Niall's hope to be crushed.

But Niall took it the wrong way.

"Don't you wanna have a child with m-me?" Niall's lips quivered, his voice trembled and he looked at Harry with glossy eyes.

Harry's eyes widened when Niall said that.

"What? No no no baby, that's not I what meant." Harry desperately tried to defend himself. "I just wanted to make sure you are okay with it."

Niall blinked back his tears and smiled. "Yes, I am ready. I mean it all makes sense now. All the changes I've been experiencing lately."

He took a deep breath and went to pee on the stick.

"How long should we wait for it?" He asked Harry as he moved to wash his hands, placing the stick on the counter top.

"Uhm about ten minutes. Let's leave it here." Harry said and held Niall's waist, leading him out of the bathroom.

Ten minutes later, Gemma stood infront of Niall and Harry, the pregnancy test stick hidden behind her back and her face void of any emotion that could give her away.

"Gem, tell us, I feel like I'm at a doctor's office with how long you are making us wait." Niall said chewed the inside of his cheek in anticipation.

"You are pregnant!" She said excitedly but not loud enough to wake up the sleeping baby.

"Oh my god!" Niall covered his mouth with his hand and looked down at the stick that Gemma had handed to him; two clear lines. "We are gonna be parents, Haz." He lifted up his face to look at Harry for a moment before he looked back at the test.

"How did you even know when I didn't even know anything about my pregnancy?" Niall asked Gemma incredulously.

Gemma brushed imaginary dust from her shoulder and grinned.

"I guess I just have a radar for these things, plus I've been there so it's easy to notice." She answered and Niall nodded.

They talked about the pregnancy for a bit and made plans to see tye royal doctor for a an ultrasound.

After a while, Harry grabbed Niall's hand.

"I love you, baby. Thank you so much." He said and cupped Niall's face, the biggest smile on his face.

As they both leaned in to share a sweet kiss, Gemma picked Zoe up and slipped out of the room to give them privacy while they soaked into the news of the newest member of the royal family.

*

The next day, Niall entered the throne room behind Harry, both of them couldn't keep the smiles off their faces.

Niall had just been checked by the royal doctor and and everything seemed to be okay with him and the baby, which they were both thankful for.

"Hello lovelies." The Queen greeted them warmly and stood up, opening her arms for them.

They hugged her and went to seat down with the others.

"Wait till she finds out, she'll pamper you like it's the end of the world." Gemma, who happened to be seated next to Niall, whispered in his ear.

Niall only smiled and looked at the others in the room; The king, who had Zoe in his arms, the Queen, Gemma and her husband, Louis, Liam, Zayn and even Countess Perrie was present.

Harry and Niall had decided to break the news to them while everyone was present.

"So why are we gathered here?" The King was the one to ask, looking at Harry and Niall because they were the ones who had called the meeting.

Harry looked at Niall and the latter nodded with a smile.

Harry then stood up and cleared his throat. He was about to share the greatest news he had received in his life, he would be a parent in about eight months. And he was so happy about it.

"Everyone, we are happy to announce that we are gonna be parents. Niall is pregnant." Harry said, smile so wide his cheeks hurt.

The room was soon filled with happiness, everyone crowding Niall and asking him questions of all sorts.

They were all happy for them.

"How far along are you, love." Anne who had squeezed in next to Niall asked.

"Three weeks." Niall answered with a smile and continued answering the others' questions.

While Niall's stomach was being rubbed and questions being asked, Harry was with his father and Zoe.

"I'm so happy for you, son. Niall is an amazing lad and I'm glad you two are together and about to be parents now." The King said and Harry thanked him.

The throne room was filled with happy conversations. Until the King's voice rang out.

"Great news indeed. Celebration worthy! What do you say?" He asked excitedly.

Niall had never seen the King be this laid back and unguarded. He liked this side of him.

The doors to the throne room suddenly opened and in walked the royal advisor and his niece, Natasha.

"Greetings your Majesties." They both bowed. "Happy atmosphere this is." The advisor commented with
a kind smile.

The King looked at Harry who nodded before he turned to the advisor.

"It's a happy time for us and the kingdom at large. The crowned Prince and his Prince are gonna be parents. Prince Niall is pregnant."

While the King had been speaking, both Harry and Niall had their eyes fixed on Natasha, smirks on their faces.

She glared at them and then huffed, leaving the room in rage.

____________________________________

So here we have it.  A narry baby coming! Most of you already knew it♥

How have you been my sweet creatures?

Thoughts?

Please go check out my newest piece of work; the first part of a one-shot story. It's called Not An Easy Road. It would mean so much to me if you do, thanks in advance.

I love you all my sweet creatures.

Spread the love❤ #BLM

_Jay_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 11.7K 31
Harry is the typical nerd. He got bullied a lot in high school and that had left scars on Harry's self-esteem and trust. He goes to University and ho...
195K 9.2K 62
When Niall met Harry it wasn't exactly love at first sight. No, it would never have been that easy. Could it have? Niall never messes up. Ever. His...
50.5K 3.4K 29
Harry Styles is the son of Des Styles, King and ruler of River Tees, an Island located at Northern England. His father kept Harry from the dark for h...
564K 18K 50
What is Love at first sight? Getting butterflies in your stomach or having your palms sweat buckets? What defines it, and is it even possible to happ...