⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒...

By HungryVirus

┆Codename: Kids Next Door ✗ F!Reader┆ ঞ Follow the adventures of a group of six children who operate from a... More

❦ OPERATION I. S. C. R. E. A. M ❦
❦ OPERATION C. A. K. E. D ❦
❦ OPERATION M. I. N. I-G. O. L. F ❦
❦ OPERATION T. E. E. T. H. ❦
❦ OPERATION O.F.F.I.C.E ❦
❦ OPERATION L. I. Z. Z. I. E ❦
❦ OPERATION P.O.I.N.T ❦
❦ OPERATION C. A. B. L. E. - T. V. ❦

❦ OPERATION P.I.R.A.T.E ❦

2.2K 49 9
By HungryVirus

Now with emoticons :D

OPERATION:
⦉ P.I.R.A.T.E. ⦊

- Pirates

- Invade

- Repository

- And

- Treats

- Extracted

In a world where kids and adults are in a secret war and almost everything is out of the ordinary, it was no surprise when a pirate ship all of sudden was moving through the neighborhood and leveling everything in its path.

Destroying roads and vehicles. And probably squashed some people but we won't know for sure cuz this is a kids show.

The giant pirate ship was called...the "Sweet Revenge."

In the Kids Next Door treehouse, Numbuh 5 entered the treehouse's candy storage carrying a clipboard in one hand. She started to walk down the aisle of many stacked boxes until she eventually stopped in front of a treasure chest inside one of the bottom shelves.

The girl checked her clipboard for a moment and grinned.

But as soon as she put the clipboard down, she yelped and jumped a bit when she saw (y/n) right in front of her, smirking.

"Hey~.(`ω')"

Numbuh 5: Man you scared the sugar out of Numbuh 5!

"Haha. Yeah, I tend to do that a lot."

Numbuh 5 rolled her eyes, but still smiled.

Numbuh 5: Anyways, now that you here. Think you can help Numbuh 5 carry this back with the others?

The girl gestured to (y/n) at the treasure chest. (y/n) looked at it and shurgged.

"I don't see why not."

(y/n) grabbed one of the handle of the chest and pulled it out of the shelf. Numbuh 5 grabbed the other handle, and the two dragged the chest as the walked back.

"Sooo...what's in the chest?"

Numbuh 5: Hehe, don't worry. You'll see once we get back with the rest of the gang."

(Y/n) raised a brow in confusion, but Numuh 5 simply giggled and the two exited the candy storage.

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

Once they finally arrived at TV room, they saw everyone there playing a sumo wrestling game in the holographic screen.

Numbuh 5 and (y/n) continued on forward and stopped at the center of the carpet in front of everyone, in which turned off the game by doing so.

"Heyy!"

"Watcha do that?"

"What's the matter?"

Numbuh Five: Just keep cool, y'all. Because Numbuh Five says....it's candy time!

She opened the chest up to reveal a large stash of candy inside.

Everyone and hopped off of their bean bags and rushed over to grab a handful of candy. Even (y/n) was eating some, while Numbuh 5 smiled at them, feeling quite pleased with herself.

Numbuh Two: Wow, you're the best, Numbuh Five!

Numbuh Four: Your special stash....what's the occasion?

Numbuh Five: No occasion, Numbuh Four. Just--

Before Five could finish her sentence, Four is suddenly struck in the face by a large wad of some pink matter out of the blue and was sent flying against the wall.

The others gasped in surprise.

Numbuh Four groaned in pain from the collision with the object still splattered against the wall and on his head, and Numbuh One approached him.

He sticked his finger on it and examined the sticky matter.

Numbuh 1: It's a...gumwad.

Another gumwad flew through the wall and hit Numbuh 1 in the face. The rest of the children screamed as they tried to avoid the multiple flying gumwads, one of which had hit on Numbuh 5' s sweet stash.

"Where's all this coming from?!"

(Y/n) rushes over to one of the newly made holes created from those gumward blast and peaked outside. Her eyes widened at what she saw.

The bubblegum blasts were revealed to be coming from the Sweet Revenge pirate ship, which was docked in front of the treehouse.

Two pirates had put down a plank at the edge of the ship that created a passage across the treehouse.

Their captain, standing on the quarter deck, was a large man with a bushy red beard scattered in candy and a candy cane for a hook and peg-leg made out of peppermint.

??? : Arrgh, that's the spirit! Prepare to board, mateys! Go! Go, go!

The pirates let out a war cry as they entered the treehouse with their peppermint swords in hand, charging towards the kids next door.

When Numbuh Five noticed the pirates attacking, she quickly hid the special stash of candy by kicking it into a closet at the back of the room and the door closed itself from the force.

Numbuh Four: Little help over here, Numbuh Five!

Numbuh Five: I'm on it!

Five pulled up her sleeve and rushed over towards the pirates that were starting to surround her friends.

Numbuh 3: Pirate fight!

One of the pirates tried to pounce on Numbuh 3, but she managed to dodge his attack and jumped on his head on one foot.

Another tried to do the same, but she dodged it again and the other pirated ended up collapsing on the first one.

She giggled as the pirates groaned in pain.

(Y/n) glared at the pirates closing in on her, growling and raising their candy swords at her.

She then aimed her watch at them.

"Back off or I'll taze you!"

The pirates looked at her funny for a, moment, but erupting in a fit of laughter, not taking her seriously.

Two pirates eventually took a few steps forward. Before they knew it, (y/n) pressed something on her watch and two taze wires flew out of the watch and striked at the two close pirates.

The pirates screamed in pain as electric statics coursed around them, which also caused one of them to drop their candy sword.

Acting quick, (y/n) grabbed the candy sword and swung it at their stomach, sending them flying into the air.

The others stared at her in shock at what just happened. (Y/n) twirled the sword in hand and did a fight stance with a smirk, as if daring them to move any closer.

The pirates growled, and charged at her to attack. One by one, she evaded and counter attack the enemies.

Numbuh 4 and 5 were back to back holding boxer glove gun as they were being surrounded by pirates.

Numbuh Four: Just a little closer....NOW!

Once they got close, Numbuh 4 and 5 triggered their weapons and knocked down the pirates with the boxing gloves one by one.

Meanwhile, Numbuh 2 was by a window. When out of the blue, a tall and lankey pirate came swinging in through the window. Numbuh 2 tried to ran away, but the pirate swung his candy sword and knocked him on his feet, causing the boy to tumble towards Numbuh 4 and 5.

Both children could barely react before the three of them crashed into each other.

Their groans of pain caught (Y/n)'s attention and the girl turned to look back at them.

This caused her to loose focus on the fight she's in the middle of and one of the pirates managed to swing his sword at her stomach, sending her flying into the air and landed on top of the others.

Numbuh 1 was was still trapped against the wall by the gumwad, when he saw Numbuh 3 bouncing around and giggling.

Numbuh 1: Numbuh Three, look out!

A pirate used a long red licorice as a lasso and swung it towards Numbuh 3. The girl screamed when she got caught midair by the leg and was tossed acrossed onto the others. And then, two fat pirates cam out of nowhere and sat on top of them, laughing maniacally once they trapped the children.

Gooey: Treehouse secured, Capitaine!

Just then, the kids saw a person with a pepermint candy peg leg coming in the treehouse.

???: Brave warriors ye youngin's be, but ye be no match for Stickybeard! The stickiest pirate to ever sail the suburbs!

The pirates all cheered for him as the captain made his way in front of the pinned down kids.

Captain Stickybeard: Ah, but enough with the formalities. We'll now be taking all yer candy.

Numbuh Five: Take anything, but not the candy.

Captain Stickybeard: Shoves a lollipop into Ooh, a fellow sweet tooth, eh? Well, this lolly will be the last bit of candy you'll ever have in this treehouse when Old Stickybeard's done with ye!

Stickybeard pulled a candy out off of his beard and shoved it in Numbuh 5 mouth. (Y/n) grimaced in disgust.

"Aw, that's just gross!"

But Stickybeard ignored her remarks and turned to his pirates.

Stickybeard: Snap to it, mateys!

In an instant, the pirates started to raid the candy storage and grabbed as many as they could find. Singing a shanty as they loaded the candies to their ship. The children could only watched in horror.

Captain Stickybeard: Is that all the candy, lads?

The twin cabin boys saluted.

Chewy and Gooey: Oui, mon Capitaine!

Captain Stickybeard: Then let's sail, mateys!

All of a sudden, the closet door opened behind the man to reveal Numbuh 5' s secret stash. She gasped when Stickybeard turned around and saw it.

Stickybeard: Aye? What's this? So, you thought you could outsmart Ol' Stickybeard, did ya? When I said I was taking all yer candy, I meant it!

Stickybeard laughed maniacally as he grabbed the chest and started to dragged it with him.

Numbuh 5: NO!

Seeing this, Numbuh 5 used all her strenght to burst out from beneath the dogpile,causing the two pirates that trapped them and her friends to fly off.

She then jumped onto the chest defensively.

Numbuh 5: There's no way I'm letting go of my special stash of candy!

The captain stared at her and smirked.

Captain Stickybeard: As you wish, my sweet tooth maiden. I'll take ye both!

He looked back at the other sector V members and pointed his finger at them.

Stickybeard: And don't the rest of ye be trying to follow us! Or you'll never unwrap a lolly with your friend again.

He ripped another lollipop out of beard and sucked on it.

Stickybeard: Ooh, Limealicious!

"Again, gross."

And with that, Stickybeard laughed maniacally as he made his way back to the ship with Numbuh 5 and her stash.

Numbuh 1: Numbuh Five!

But it was already too late, everyone hurried over to the large hole and watched as the ship sailed off with their candies and friend.

(Y/n) turned to her friends, who were desperately calling out for them and waving their hands. She knew it was useless, so she ran off somewhere in the treehouse to grab something.

Numbuh 2 was the first to noticed her grabbing a rocket backpack and strapping herself.

Numbuh 2: Numbuh 6, what are you doing?

"What does it look like? I'm going after Numbuh 5."

Numbuh 4: But you heard what that hairy bloke said. If you follow them, you'll never unwrap another lollipop.

"I've heard worse. I'm going to save Numbuh 5 and you're not going to stop."

With the rocket strapped behind her back, she marched her way to the open hole.

"And besides, if you we're in Numbuh 5' s place, she would never let some empty threat stop her from saving you."

With that being said, she turned her heard away from the and flew off to go after the ship.

In the Sweet Revenge, Numbuh 5 was
binded at the ship's mast by Chewy and Goey with red licorice. She groaned in pain when the licorice was pulled a little to tight.

Numbuh Five: Not so tight!

The two cabin twins merely laughed as they walk off.

Unbeknownst to the pirates, (Y/n) swooped down to the side of the ship. She peaked up to see if anyone saw her.

So far, the pirates seemed to be focus on their duties to notice her. Good.

Seeing the coast was clear, (Y/n) vaulted from the ship's edge. Quickly hiding and creeping behind barrels and crates, until she's finally closed to where Numbuh 5 was binded to.

"Psst! Numbuh 5!"

Numbuh 5: huh?

Numbuh 5 turned her head to see (y/n) behind a crate, waving at her.

Numbuh 5: Numbuh 6? What are you doing here?

"Rescuing you, duh."

(Y/n) quietly rushed towards the mast and pulled out a pocket knife from her pocket.

Numbuh 5: You know Numbuh 5 can handle this by herself, right? This rope is just a piece of licorice.

"Well, too late. Nothing you can do about it now."

(Y/n) slit the licorice rope with the knife from behind, freeing Numbuh 5.

Then, (y/n) grabbed Numbuh 5 by the wrist and dragged her as they hurried back to hiding behind a large barrel.

(Y/n) and Numbuh 5 took a quick peek from their hiding spot to see if anyone saw them in the act. Fortunately, so far neither Stickybeard or his goons noticed the girls, as they were busy taste testing some candy from the captain's beard.

Ew.

But while (y/n) was focused on the pirates , Numbuh 5' s gaze was more on something else that was just a few feet away from them.

It was her secret stash.

Numbuh 5: Bingo.

Both girls bent down and look back at each other.

"Quick, we need to get out of here while these dorks are distracted."

But to her surprise, Numbuh 5 shook her head.

Numbuh 5: No way. I'm sorry Numbuh 6, but Numbuh 5 ain't leaving without her secret stash.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened in disbelief.

"What?! Are you nuts?!"

But Numbuh 5 didn't said anything else and had already sprint off from their hiding place. She tiptoed across the deck and was already getting close to the chest.

"Are you freaking---arrghjdixn!"

After grumbling inaudibly in irritation, she groaned and, much to her dismay, made the decision to follow her friend.

She managed to caught up with her and the two quickly hid behind the chest for a moment to make sure nobody saw them.

They peeked a bit, then moved to both sides of the stash.

Numbuh 5: Now, we just gotta get back to the treehouse.

"I swear to the candy gods, Numbuh 5. After this, I better get half the candy from this stupid stash of yours."

Unbeknownst to them however, as they retrieved the stash, Stickybeard had finally noticed Numbuh 5 and (y/n) attempting to escape with the stash.

Captain Stickybeard: Huh? Ugh, that lassie just won't give up. And who be that other brat with her?! Argh, no matter, GET THEM!

Just then, (y/n) and Numbuh 5 saw two chubby pirates charging towards them.

"Crap."

Acting fast, (y/n) and Numbuh 5 stepped behind the chest and the both simultaneously kicked it in the pirates' direction, knocking them out.

Numbuh Five: Boom!

"Don't celebrate just yet, 5. More are heading this way!"

Two more pirates were indeed coming at them. (Y/n) aimed her watch at them, pressed a button on it, and then a blue ray came out of the watch through a small hole in it, hitting the upcoming pirates.

The pirates let out a small short screams when ice started to spread around them. Both were now encased in a block of ice.

She now looked around their surroundings to see if there's anything to get them out of the situation.

Immediately, she saw a rope hanging down from the ship's mast just next to them.

(Y/n) quickly grabbed the rope and swung her body with it to get some momentum.

Numbuh 5: Hey, where are you--

"Don't worry!"

She continued to swing around the rope. Some of the pirates attempt to grab her as she was coming towards them. But they were only met with a kick on the face.

Fortunately for (y/n) , it seemed to add more momentum and she managed to swing onto the mast.

"5, grab on!"

She tossed back the rope towards Numbuh 5, who was almost getting closed in by a couple of pirates.

The said girl immediately grabbed onto the rop once it swing passed, escaping from the circle of pirates.

While doing so, she managed to snatch her secret stash by the handle and finally swing onto the mast with (y/n) as well.

Numbuh 5 looked down at the pirates and decided to mockingly laugh at them.

Numbuh 5: Ha-ha! So long, sourballs!

However, she seemed to celebrated a wee bit early when all of a sudden, she started to wobble due to the heavy weight of the stash.

Just as she was about to fall off, (y/n) tried to grab Numbuh 5' s free hand, but it was too late. With how little their ground was right now and the heaviness of the stash, they lost their balance and gave in. Both girls screamed as they dropped from the mast and plummeted downward to the deck, where Stickybeard was waiting and catched them.

He pulled them apart from the chest and slid the chest towards and into a room with the door held open by cabin boys, Chowey and Gooey.

They looked back at their captain gave him gestures of affirmation.

Stickybeard laughed as he placed Numbuh 5 back on the ground, who was trying to punch him in the stomach. As for (y/n), she was still trapped under his arm, for she was rather a bit more hostile than Numbuh 5.

"Let go of me, you sticky bearded jerk! I'm gotta beat the living sugar out of you!"

Captain Stickybeard merely laughed at her threats.

Stickybeard: Well, ye'r a fiesty one, aren't ya? Ha ha har, I like ye'r spirit! That adrenaline could be doing good in battles.

He then turned towards Numbuh 5.

Stickybeard: And you. You have a passion for the candy, lassie? What do say you two be my new first mates? Together, we'll sail the suburbs, robbin' kids of their candy! And when me teeth are all fallin' out, you'll teo inherit me vast candy fortune, and have all the candy for two hundred miles! And thats nautical miles too, which I'm fairly certain is more than regular miles.

(Y/n) by then had already stopped struggling, but irritatedly clicked her tongue in response, already seemingly unimpressed by the offer.

"Tch. Nice try, bucko. But weren't not dumb enough to fall for your tricks. Right, Numbuh 5? .........Numbuh 5?"

Numbuh 5: Hmmm...

(Y/n) looked at her in disbelief as the girl walked few feet away, seemingly taking Stickybeard's suggestion into consideration.

"What the...5, are you seriously thinking about this?!"

But her words were clogged out of the girl's ears.

Numbuh 5: ...That's a lot of candy.

Numbuh 5 went too deep into thought, she started to imagines all of the candy she'll have after she takes over the ship.

And for a moment, she actually smiled at the thought.

But those lollipops were soon replaced by the faces of her friends, prasing her for her good deeds.

Stickybeard soon leaned in to her, snapping the girl out of her imagination land.

Captain Stickybeard: So, whaddaya say, lassie?

Numbuh 5: ...Thanks, Stickybun. But Numbuh 5's already got a sweet gig.

(Y/n) smirked.

"Hah! I told ya she wouldn't be fooled!"

But Stickybeard's face darkened.

Captain Stickybeard: So your mind's made up, is it, lassie?

Numbuh 5 and (y/n) soon found themselves being forced to walked down the plank.

Numbuh 5, being the closet one to the edge, looked downward nervously.

She turned back to Stickybeard.

Numbuh Five: Hmmm....how much candy were you offering again?

Captain Stickybeard: Quit yer stallin'!

One of the twins, used his pepermint candy sword to poke (y/n) in the back to move forward.

(Y/n) gave a sharp glare the at the French pirate, but Goey didn't mind it and continue poking her behind.

Until eventually, (y/n) subconsciously took a step forward and accidentally hit Numbuh 5.

Numbuh 5 yelped when she felt like she was being pushed a inch closer to the edge and tried to keep her balance.

(Y/n) quickly noticed this and grabbed one of her hands before she could loose her balance.

Just then, the two were suddenly snatched from the plank.

It was Numbuh 2, swooping in with a rope and catched Numbuh 5 and (y/n) from the arms of death. Numbuh 5 gripped onto Numbuh 2 and (y/n) gripped onto Numbuh 5.

Numbuh 2 swung them upward until and let them land back on the mast.

The two cheered in relief.

Numbuh Five: It's candy time!

The candy pirates gaze up to see the Sector V treehouse above them, but they had turned part of it into a flying pirate ship of their own, complete with sails and an old-fashioned steering wheel, much like those on the Sweet Revenge. Numbuh 1 was leaning on the side with a blue tricorne, Numbuh 4 had a red, bandana over his head and was manning the wheel with Numbuh 3 beside him.

Numbuh 1: Take her down, Numbuh Four!

Numbuh 3: Hi, pirates~!

Captain Stickybeard: Sugar me timbers, we're under attack! Prepare to repel boarders!

The three children lowered down three ropes and dropped downward, boarding on the Sweet Revenge.

Numbuh 1: Kids Next Door, ATTACK!

The candy pirates immediately began to fight back, grabbing candycane-swords from a barrel and charging towards the kids.

Numbuh 1 and 4 landed in front of two pirates.

Numbuh One: Give it up, we've got you surrounded!

But then, a pirate fired a candy gun that shooted lollipops at Numbuh One and Four. The two tried avoiding the incoming lollipops, loosing balance in the process and scattered.

"HiYAH!!"

Out of the blue, (y/n) came swinging towards the pirate from the mast and kicked him into the air, stopping the candy gun.

Yet, another pirate came from behind and swung his sword at her, but (y/n) managed to dodged it.

Numbuh 3 was being chased by pirates down the stairs and to the deck. She halted in her step when she found a chest full of gumballs. She opened the lid of the chest tossed a handful of gumball onto the floor in an attempt to tripped the pirates.

But instead, the pirates stopped and went down on their knees and started happily eating the candies off of the floor.

Meanwhile, two pirates were closing in on Numbuh 4.

Pirate: Arrgh! Give it up, Junior!

Numbuh 4 didn't said anything. Inside he took a deep breath before blowing a bubblegum. The pirates were in awe when the bubblegum expanded and kept on getting bigger and bigger. Until finally, before they could react, the bubblegum burst, causing remnants of the substance to splattered onto them and all over the area surrounding.

Numbuh 1: Numbuh 2, grab the wheel of the ship!

"Numbuh 1, look out!"

Numbuh 1 caught a glimpse of a pepermint sword about to swing towards him, and immediately he ducked just in time as the sword passed over his head.

He grabbed a sword and began to fence with a pirate.

As everyone was fighting, Chooey and Gooey were manning the wheel. When Numbuh 2 suddenly appeared and tried to take over the wheel. Since neither of the three had yet let go of the wheel, it cause the ship to spin around in different directions.

Numbuh Five: My candy's got to be here somewhere!

As the Number 3 and the twin pirate spiraled the wheel uncontrollably, Five continuously lost balance- getting tossed back and forth until eventually she fell into an open hold.

Screaming as she fell, she landed on a sea of candy hiding underneath the deck.

She slowly started to climb on top of a hump and looked around in awe at the large pile.

Until her eyes finally landed on her secret stash just a distant away.

She gasped and grinned excitedly.

Numbuh 5: Bingo!

She hurried over to the pile where her stash was on the top, and started climbing towards it, eating some of the candy as doing so.

At long last, she got to the top and happily hugged the chest.

Numbuh 5: There you are~!

Suddenly, a candy sword slammed on top of the chest just barely an inch close to Numbuh 5' s face if she had not retreated her head in time.

She gasped when she saw Stickybeard standing in front of her menacingly.

Stickybeard: Me thinks you've had enough candy for one day, lassie!

Numbuh 5, still with candy in her mouth, mumble something inaudible, munch to the pirate's confusion.

Captain Stickybeard: Aye? What was that?

Numbuh 5: I said, " I'll see you at the dentist!"

She grabbed a candycany sword underneath the pile and the two engaged in a fight.

Captain Stickybeard: Yer makin' a mistake! No bratty kids could give ye as much candy as I can.

Numbuh 5: Your candy's sugar free!

Stickybeard growled in anger and raised his sword in the air.

Captain Stickybeard: I'll show ye!

He swings his sword at Numbuh 5' s so hard, it managed to broke Five's candycane sword until only the handle was left in her hand.

For a mere second, the two stare at the what remained of Numbuh 5's sword.

Numbuh Five: That was perfectly good candy.

Captain Stickybeard: What a waste.

Then with that being said, Stickybeard took the opportunity to pin Numbuh 5 against the wall with his sword.

Stickybeard: Arrgh! Foolish girl! Since ye won't join me, you'll just have to--AHH!

He was suddenly cut off when multiple lollipops came firing at him at a rapid pace, making him dropped Numbuh 5 and fell to the side.

Numbuh 5 turned her head to see no other than (y/n), with the candy gun minus the stand in hand shooting Stickybeard continuously with a fierce expression.

Finally, she stopped and dropped the gun before making her way to Numbuh 5.

"You okay, 5?"

Numbuh 5: Yeah, I'm okay...

But the moment was quickly interrupted when they felt a vibration and heard a loud bang coming from above the ship.

Numbuh 5: What was that?!

"I have no idea. "

As it turned out, Numbuh 2 and the twins were still fighting over the wheel- swerving the ship in an irregular pattern, not knowing they were heading towards a schoolhouse.

Until it was too late, and the ship crashed into the building. The impact created a huge hole on the hull, causing all of the candy, including Stickybeard, Numbuh 5 and (y/n) to swarm out.

Over by the school playground, a large crowd of children had watched the scene unfold before their eyes and were overjoyed.

Schoolchildren: Candy!

Numbuh 5 and (y/n) sat up and groaned from the collision, the latter rubbing her head.

Soon, some pirates emerged from the pile and immediately noticed them.

"Arghh!"

"There they are!"

"Uh-oh."

Fortunately, before they could do anything, a stampede of children approached and started eating the candies, forcing the pirates to submerged back into the pile.

The African American girl chuckled and picked off a gumball.

Numbuh 5: Hehe, chow down kids.

And with that, she popped the sticky candy into her mouth.

Just then, Stickybeard popped out of the pile just alongside of them. Thinking quick, (y/n) cried out to catch the attention of the kids.

"Hey, children ~! This man over here is covered in candy!"

Not a even a minute later, Stickybeard found himself being swarmed by children eating all the candy off of his beard and clothes.

Stickybeard: NOOO!! GET OFF! GET OFF!!

But to no avail, and Stickybeard ended up getting piled on by the children.

Numbuh 5 shook her head and turned to (y/n).

Numbuh 5: Hey, Numbuh 6. Thanks for everything. Really appreciated it.

(Y/n) smiled at her.

"No problem, 5. If you or the others are im danger, I'll always look out for you, don't forget it."

Just then, they heard Numbuh 2 calling out for them.

Numbuh Two: Guys, are you alright?

They looked at his direction, and saw everyone still on the ship safe and sound.

Numbuh Five: Feelin' sweet, baby. Feelin' sweet!

The two looked back at each other and chuckled.

The sun was starting to set and everyone had already went home. But on the streets were Stickybeard and his cabin-boys, Chooey and Gooey, who were rowing on the road in a small boat labelled the "Bitter Sweet."

Captain Stickybeard: Arrgh, keep rowing, mateys. Keep rowing.

𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 █

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.5K 31
The sequel to Girl Next Door
4.8K 85 7
(Bratty And Bothersome Yelling Sometimes Improves The Tough Enemy Relations) Numbuh 4 gets a new teen babysitter, but what happens when she finds out...
2.5K 10 6
COMPLETE A story about the transition of sector V from Numbuhs 8a,8b,9&11 to the team we know and love. A five-part story Op BRIDGE (I know its tak...
18.6K 127 12
𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺. 𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭, 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 �...