Mira Sees All

By scarletKB

Beware! I am Mirajane, the local matchmaker. And I see everything. ♡(∩o∩)♡ Cover credit to Anime Graphics... More

✨Welcome ✨
1🍰
2 💕
3💬
4 👀
5. ☺☺☺☺☺
6 😈
7.
9.

8. /AU/

23 2 4
By scarletKB

Welcome for this special AU episode of Mira Sees All!!!

(This is a whole new series I am starting just for other couples)

Buckle up kidoos and get on with me aka Mira for a whole new ending.

"Every picture tell a story, whats the story here? "

Here is me, Mirajane your host for the day. As I was cleaning in the kitchen of Fairy Tail, I came across these two.
Are they both cheating on Lucy and Erza respectively?
Tell us Natsu & Gray what is going on?

@Natsulucy : This is not what it looks like
@ Grayza : What? You guys kissing!
@ Grayscarlet : Erza I can explain
@ LucyDragneel : It must be a dare, right?
@ Grayscarlet : Natsu I can't do this
@ Mirathematchmaker : can you please be honest
@ Grayscarlet : Mira is right Natsu. I think we should tell the truth.

@ Natsulucy changed his username to @ Natsuice

@ LucyDragneel : oh my God
@ Grayza : Were you both cheating on us.
@ Natsuice : Erza, Lucy we are sorry. We were not cheating. We knew there was this spark in us since the night we spent together 5 years ago but we never talked about it, I mean being gay is not manly
@ Elfgreen : No Natsu. Identifying yourself is manly.
@ Natsuice : I now know that. That kiss was enough to tell me that I really love Gray. I never stopped fighting him because I .... I can't explain you guys. I am not the most intelligent person out here in Fairy Tail I don't know many words but that kiss told me he is the one.
@ Natsuice : we were about to talk to you guys as well but this happened. Yeah. I am sorry for this.
@ LucyDragneel : You guys, it's alright I forgive you. I can live this.
@ Grayza : yeah if it means seeing you both getting all couply >_<
@ Natsuice : Thanks guys. You were right Gray, we should've come out in the morning only.
@ Natsuice : Gray?

@ Grayza change her username to @ Erzasword

@ LucyDragneel change her username to @ Lucykeys

@ Grayscarlet change his username to @ Grayfire

@ Mirathematchmaker : So @ Natsuice you might want to log off and go open that door.

✨🍒✨
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, how was this??????
The picture was send to me by @ranisivani
And so was the inspiration.
If you don't know I own a Insta : @itsanimesworld go check it out. Follow me there!
Sending you lots of Love
Bye you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.4K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
177K 6.6K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
38.6K 840 15
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
59.7K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...