Property | P. JM

By glitterypjimin

"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 kor... More

Disclaimer
Intro: Heartbeat
A Glimpse of Property
- One
- Two
- Three
- Four
- Five
- Six
- Seven
- Eight
- Nine
- Ten
- Eleven
- Twelve
- Thirteen
- Fourteen
- Fifteen
- Sixteen
- Seventeen
- Eighteen
- Nineteen
- Twenty
Special : Side Story I
- Twenty One
- Twenty Two
- Twenty Three
- Twenty Four
- Twenty Five
- Twenty Six
- Twenty Seven
- Twenty Eight
- Twenty Nine
- Thirty
- Thirty One
- Thirty Two
- Thirty Three
- Thirty Four
- Thirty Five
Side Story: Park Jimin
- Thirty Six
PLEASE READ
- Thirty Seven
- Thirty Eight
Most Asked Questions.
- Thirty Nine
- Forty
- Forty One
- Forty Two
- Forty Four
- Forty Five
- Forty Six
- Forty Seven
- Forty Eight
- Forty Nine
- Fifty
- Fifty One
- Fifty Two
- Epilogue : Eternity

- Forty Three

10K 512 54
By glitterypjimin

Hello guys!

So i'm back with another update again, and for those who followed me in instagram and saw my instagram story, Regarding the new story taking chances, I wanna know your opinions guys, I feel like giving the female lead a name instead of just calling her Y/N, is it alright guys? I wanna know what do you guys think of it.

————————————-

Apologies.

Seokjin walked in and Yoongi followed, Jimin stood up, Eunwoo and Yuri stopped talking too.

Yoongi closed the door behind him and Seokjin slowly walk towards me, Jimin gave him way and he sit on the chair beside my bed and he smiled at me, the same smile he gave me six years ago when I first saw him in Busan.

"I immediately fly back here as soon as I found out the truth," Seokjin said and grabbed my hand and held it firmly in his, I swallowed thickly. I squeezed his hand and I swallowed the big lump on my throat.

"I'm so sorry, I am clueless of everything Y/N" He said and I saw how tears pour down from his eyes down to his cheek and I could feel my own tears threatening to fall.

I gulped harshly and breathed heavily.

"Seokjin, please don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong, it wasn't your fault, please don't cry and just give me a hug, please..." I said trailing off, he immediately wipe the tears off his cheeks and pulled me in his arms for a warm and welcoming hug, he squeezed me gently and I wrapped my own arms around him and rubbed his back gently.

Eunwoo, Yuri and Yoongi was sitting in the couch and Jimin was standing near the window as Seokjin started to telling me things.

"I didn't know you existed, I grew up with dad in the US. I was seven when I found out that mom and dad was separated but they're not divorced, Dad and I came back to Korea and met mom, but she didn't say anything about you, I don' have any idea until Yoongi tells me everything about auntie." Seokjin said and I look at him with my own tear filled eyes

"T-then our parents still alive?" I asked and he looked at me with broken expression and slowly shake his head and I choke on my own breath and started sobbing.

"They died in a fatal car accident in Incheon" He said and he pulled me in his arms and hugged me tightly, letting me cry on his arms.

"I'm here now Y/N, you will never be alone anymore, I am here now" Seokjin whispered and I held him tightly, Jimin looked at me. His eyes are a bit red, he licked his lips and Yoongi proceeded on talking to Seokjin.

Jimin sit on the edge of the bed and he caresses my cheek and smiles softly

"You'll be okay now baby, Seokjin, Yoongi and I will be here now to protect you" he whispered and I swallowed thickly and looked at Jimin.

"Thank you Jimin," I muttered softly and he caresses my cheeks more and Seokjin was looking at us and I blushed and look away.

Jimin chuckled and he brushes his lips against my temple.

"Y/N will be discharged tomorrow. There will be stockholder meeting on K.Y.J, I suggest that Y/N and Seokjin make an appearance" Yoongi said and Jimin looked at him.

"Your father is a stockholder right Yoongi?" Jimin asked and Jimin nodded.

"And You are one of the major shareholder aren't you Park Jimin?" Yoongi said with a smirk and I look at Jimin and Jimin scratched the back of his head but he nodded his head

He is?

Yoongi left with seokjin, Jimin refused to leave.

"Y/N, yuri and I will head back to Ms. Na, we'll just come back later tonight, you're coming home to us tomorrow right?" Eunwoo asked and I chuckled and nodded my head, I heard from Yoongi that Seokjin bought his condo in the same building as Yoongi and Jimin.

"I will, I will just see you guys later then? Please both of you take care" I said and both of them hugged me before leaving the room and Jimin went back on cuddling my side.

I chuckled at him and run my hand through his hair, he sighed softly and caresses my fingers.

I look at my hands too and remember the ring he gave me as our engagement ring, I buried it in the sands of Busan with the necklace he gave me, I closed my eyes shut and remember that day, the hateful look on his eyes, the way he refused to take the ring and the necklace back, his thundering voice.

"I missed you a lot Y/N" Jimin whispered

"I was regretful of what I did o you back then, I was regretful that I did not listen to you, I'm so sorry baby, please forgive me" Jimin said and I shake my head and I look at his face and I smiled and I caresses his cheek and I leaned and kiss him softly.

"I did not hate you Jimin, please, lets look past from it Jimin, it was already over, a long time ago" I said and Jimin pulled me close and kisses my lips a litte deep.

"I've fucking missed you baby," he whispered against my skin as he bury his head against my neck and my lips trembled but i managed to smile

"I've, I have missed you too Jimin" I said and he smiles widely and kisses my temple, letting his lips rest against it.

The night came, Yoongi came with Seokjin but this time, Jungkook and Taehyung came. We ate at the hospital cafeteria with the food they ordered and soon, Ms. Na, Yuri and Eunwoo came. Ms. Na was looking at Jimin and Yoongi intently and I know she has a lot of things to say.

"Ya, i really hope that Chloe get sent to jail for what she did" Ms. Na said, I sat beside Jimin quietly and everyone looks thankful, I mean i am too but I know there are bigger things that just about to happen.

I laughed so hard as Seokjin started telling jokes, most are dad jokes but I enjoy it a lot.

"Let's cheers because I finally found my sister" Jin said and he smiled warmly at me, pain strike right through me, I never met my real parents, I was deprived from the chance to be with my brother, I missed being with Seokjin for 22 years.

I raised my glass of cola and tossed with everyone, I smiled and sip on my drink, Jimin placed his hand on my thigh and squeezes it gently, I looked at him and I nodded to assure him that I'm alright.

Everyone suddenly became quiet when Jimin stood up and I furrowed my eyebrows, i look behind me and my eyes widen seeing Jimin's mother and his Grandmother.

I looked at Yoongi and he siled comfortingly at me and jin rubs my back.

"It's okay Y/N, calm down and relax."

How am I going to relax? When I left Busan Madame Park is so mad at me, I bite my lips and my eyes widen even more as Madame park smiled at me.

"Nana what are you doing here? Mama?" Jimin asked softly and Madame Park laughed wholeheartedly but still looking at me.

"I heard what happened Jimin, I asked your mom to come here and personally visit Y/N" she said and she slowly walked towards me, all eyes are on her now, her elegant aura can't be ignored.

"Madame Park, Good evening" I said nervously and she opened her arms and smile

"Can I hug you Y/N?" She asked, I hesitated by Jimin's mom, the smile on her face encourages me, I swallowed thickly and I walked towards her until I felt the gentleness of her embrace around me, I closed my eyes and slowly hug her back.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I know I was harsh with youwhen you left our home, and I deeply regretted it, I am really sorry" She said and my tears automatically rolled down my cheeks and hugged her tightly. She chuckled and caresses my back

"I hope you can forgive me Y/N" she whispered and I nodded, I smiled and nodded my head over and over.

"I apologize too Madame Park, I am sorry for everything, I really sorry" I said and she shakes her head

"Jimin told me everything, I'm really sorry.." she said and I smiled and hugged once again.

Madame Park and Jimin's mom joined us for dinner, the air was light even the two elite joined us, Jimin looks happy that his mom and grandmother was here, he looked at me and he intertwined my hands with his.

When the dinner ended, Yoongi drove home with Seokjin, Madame and Jimin's mom went home first, then Yuri, Eunwoo and Ms. Na followed, Jimin and I wandered around the hallways for a while and he walked me back in my hospital room and he said he'll stay for the night,

He laid in the bed with me, his arms wrapped around my waist and he let me rest my head against his chest and I hum in content.

"Thank you Jimin," I said and he looked at me and he caresses my cheek

"What are you thanking me for baby?"

"For everything you're doing for me" I said and he shakes his head and pulled me closer and kisses my lips softly.

I melted at the softness of his lips, my hand curled on the hem of his shirt and he hums softly and kisses me more and soon he breathlessly pulled away.

I looked at him with my blushing cheeks, he grins and hugs me tightly

"i'll do everything for you baby, everything" he said, I settled against his chest again and closes my eyes with soft sigh.

I felt contented but I'm still scared but laying on Jimin's arms made me feel at ease, I hope everything will be over soon, i wish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 21K 52
Highest rank - #93 in Fanfiction
184K 8.2K 126
𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢, 𝐀 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐧...
175K 7.1K 33
"Fine then LEAVE!"
372K 13.4K 48
"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦." "𝘜𝘮-" "𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭." Highest Ranking #1 in bts