Hetalia: Greece x Japan

By lolwattpal

Loving relationship gone wrong? Ya you could say that but this is about japan going off to war leaving all fa... More

Hetalia: Greece x Japan
Hetalia: greece x japan part 2
Hetalia Greece x Japan
Hetalia: Greece x Japan
Hetalia: greece x Japan
Hetalia: greece x japan
Hetalia: Greece x Japan
Chapter 9

Chapter 10

617 18 19
By lolwattpal

hello everyone sorry i haven't updated for a while i'm still a bit busy and i barley get on here but i am soo happy i still have some readers so those who read the last chapter first, this is for you.

Chapter 10

The older I get....

Greece's POV

I jump out of a plane America had lent me and prepare to land. Looking down at the battle feild only to see nothing but bloody bodies every where I look. The ground gets closer and closer and before it I know i'm on the ground rolling as the parachute fly's off my back.

I look down and I see something that sickens me.

Blood...

I look up and see bodies lying left and right, not one alive. I stand looking to see if Japan was lying somewhere near by in the mass of bodies. My sight  immediately finds a small framed man with short black hair. I run over quickly tripping over my feet. I fall to the ground grasping the body to see it painted with blood. I gag. First thing on my mind was to see if he was alive. I put my ear to his heavly blood chest.

Bu-Bump.....Bu-Bump.....Bu-Bump

He's alive.Thank god. I clean his face free of blood, and thank the lord it's Japan. I shake him slightly so he become conscious. He moves his face to look a me with sad, lost eye's.

"Gr ( cough up blood)...Greece?" He asks questionly.

" Yeah, it's me. " I say softly as he starts to fall back into unconsciousness. Again I shake him slightly.

" Hey, you gotta stay with me ."

" What...Why are you (coughs up more blood)...here." He asks me in a timid quite voice.

" To get you out of here. Its all over now, so you can finally come home."

" Oh.... OK." He says as I lift him into my arms. Grasping him tightly, afraid he would me again.

I grab my smoke gun with one hand. Aiming it at the dark ,black sky. I fire a green smoke signal to get the planes attention. The plane sees my signal and heads my way, landing only a few meters from me. I walk into the plane.and say to Japan.

"Let's go home."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Omg I'm soooooooooooo sorry. I have had a rough year. About 6-7 months ago I had back surgery for scoliosis and I have been attempting to catch back up in school. The song above is called the 'older I get ' by skillet

Also BTW. I am officially 13. Yep my b-day was December 26. And I am so happy.

Feel free to yell at me in comments for not updating in a while.  I now I'm a crappy write and all even for doing this on my phone but I hope you enjoy the new Chap

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
87.3K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
81.1K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1M 33.7K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...