Bloodline (Bakugou Katsuki X...

By VioletArks

L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would ta... More

Prologue
Chapter One: The Entrance Exams
Chapter Two: First Day
Chapter Three: Practice
Chapter Four: League of What?
Chapter Five: After
Chapter Six: It's Starting
Chapter Seven: UA Sports Festival #1
Chapter Eight: UA Sports Festival #2
Chapter Nine: UA Sports Festival #3
Chapter Ten: UA Sports Festival #4
Chapter Eleven: UA Sports Festival #5
Chapter Twelve: UA Sports Festival #6
Chapter Thirteen: "Say 'yes'!"
Chapter Fourteen: Hero Names
Chapter Fifteen: Forbidden
Chapter Sixteen: Internships #1
Chapter Seventeen: Internships #2
Chapter Eighteen: Internships #3/Preparation
Chapter Nineteen: Katsuki
Chapter Twenty: Studying
Chapter Twenty-One: Gloves
Chapter Twenty-Two: Friends
Chapter Twenty-Three: Practical Exams #1
Chapter Twenty-Five: To The Mall
Chapter Twenty-Six: "Answer Me."
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Training Camp #1
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Training Camp #2
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Training Camp #3
Chapter Thirty: Training Camp #4
Chapter Thirty-One: Warm
Chapter Thirty-Two: Metal
Chapter Thirty-Three: The First Secret
Chapter Thirty-Four: "We'll Be Fine."
Chapter Thirty-Five: Against The World
Chapter Thirty-Six: Dormitory System
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Settle In
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Admiration
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Asking Questions
Chapter Forty: The Second Secret
Chapter Forty-One: Well Acquainted
Chapter Forty-Two: Pick Up The Phone
Chapter Forty-Three: And Another
Chapter Forty-Four: Ground Beta
Chapter Forty-Five: The Big Three
Chapter Forty-Six: City
Chapter Forty-Seven: Waves
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Third Secret
Chapter Forty-Nine: Mask
Chapter Fifty: Brightness
Chapter Fifty-One: Doesn't Matter
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Same
Chapter Fifty-Three: Open Up
Chapter Fifty-Four: UA Culture Festival

Chapter Twenty-Four: Practical Exams #2

13.7K 652 1.4K
By VioletArks

Word Count: 5585

Ten minutes have passed since the exam started. Tomioka hasn't let up on his attacks.

I've made up my mind already on what I am to do in this situation. Kind of. Only on what I want to end with. Since my other plans have failed against Tomioka.

Since he is able to find me wherever I am, I couldn't run away. He was too good for that. So I kept the handcuffs at my side.

I had only one kunai left and use it to create a hook for the handcuffs, so they hung off my hip. I wanted to make sure I never forgot about the handcuffs themselves. 

Our blades clang together and I push further, trying to gain the upperhand against Tomioka. The shine from the metals glare agaisnt my visor, but because of the darkened shade, it doesn't make me wince.

He grunts, the sounds of our weapons travelling to our ears, "I don't suppose that your father told you anything about this, Y/N?"

I shake my head, sliding the sword to the side and pushing his blade into the ground. As it gets stuck in the floor, I twist my body and kick him in the side. He lets go of his handle, grabbing my ankle and tossing me back with a huff.

"He didn't tell me anything." I retort, replacing my grip on my own handle, "But now that I look back on it, I should've known. Dad was always sneaky like that."

My mind goes to the times where I've asked Dad about Tomioka. Or when we went on patrol with Best Jeanist, and he asked the other Pro to take me as he talked with Tomioka. Since the internships, Dad was thinking of ways he could challenge me.

I suppose that's why he allowed Tomioka to do all this extra training. So he could be a better opponent against me.

Tomioka let in a deep breath. "Water Breathing: Tenth Form." He muttered quietly under his breath, shifting the way his sword aimed at me, "Constant Flux."

I widen my eyes. The Water Hashira only spoke out his moves when he was heavily concentrating. I don't know whether it was meant to be a warning or a form of intimidation, but the latter seemed to fit this situation.

Shit.

He suddenly dashes towards me, waves of blue surrounding the food court. I gasp as he suddenly follows the pattern of the splashes around me. His sword comes down towards my head, to which I grunt and deflect.

But then he turns around and strikes to my side. I grit my teeth as the sharpness scratches against my sideways blade. It pushes me back again. And I have a foot behind me to hold myself up.

Tomioka rounds again for one final attack. He jumps up, turning his move into a water wheel and aiming it down towards me. I hold up my weapon to deflect it again. It's about to hit.

But he sways his sword to dip under my one, pulling upwards so I lose my grip on my handle. I try to grab it, but my blade gets tossed to the side and Tomioka kicks my torso, sending me to the other end of the food court. I groan, holding where he hit me.

I suck in my breath as I stand up, spotting my own weapon laying on the ground underneath the one of the group tables that were still standing. I curse to myself, standing up on my two feet as Tomioka stalks towards me.

Quickly, quickly...

"When you're quiet, that's how I know you're panicking, Y/N." Tomioka tells me, holding his handle do his blade was facing behind him, "You talk in order to gain enough time to pit your pre-made plan in action."

I gulp, standing up and instinctively grabbing the handcuffs at my side. Tomioka draws closer.

"You're silent." He states as the chains jingle in my shaking grasp, "So you have no plan."

He breaks into a sprint. With the building force, he holds up a hand where his blade handle would stop. As my eyes drift to watch his movements, I spot his blade comings towards me sideways. I holds up the handcuffs to deflect it.

The sharp end hits the chains of the cuffs and Tomioka's freehand is now pulling his blade further towards me. His blue waves are helping with the weight. I'm nearly getting knocked off my feet. The sound of the sword against the chains rattle me a little. I'm nervous, thinking that they'll break—

...

That they'll break.

I smile to myself, getting an idea. Thanks Dad, for teaching me how to easily come up with something on the spot.

I suppose your 'it was busy at work' excuse when you were supposed to pick me up from school worked better than you expected.

Grabbing each of the hexagon cuffs, I wrap the chain around Tomioka's sword,  making sure the sharp end was against the middle of the chains. I can hear it digging into the metal.

"You're still a quick-thinker even when like this." Tomioka states, letting in a deep breath before I see waves surround his blade and my hands.

My foot shifts a little to the side, as if Tomioka was actually pushing me to the side. I held my breath, hearing the chains crackle against his blade. I have to get the timing right.

As soon as the chain is about to break, I touch two of my fingers together and lean towards the ground, ducking under Tomioka's blade as it slashes through the metal. Finally.

With one hand, I clasp one of the cuffs around his wrist. With the other, I press my fingers to the floor to encase Tomioka in a large upside-down bowl. The floor had dents from the materials I used. I quickly jump to my feet and race towards my sword, crawling under the table and retrieving it.

I hear the material break, making me turn around. Tomioka sliced through the makeshift dome I created around him easily.  Wouldn't expect anything less from him.

I don't get any time before he calls out his eleventh form. It stops me in my place. I'm almost unmoving.

Tomioka is right in front of me, sliding his sword from the air towards my head. With what little strength I have, I lean away. But my shoulder gets cut. Deep.

I whimper loudly through gritting teeth before I sway my sword to hit him back. Tomioka just ducks aimlessly. As soon as both my hands grasp my handle, Tomioka is beside me, palm on my shoulder.

He pushes me into his knee as he bring it up in a fast pace. I spit out some blood from a cut lip he gave me earlier. I feel like I've just vomited. My head is spinning as he knees me in the gut again.

Goodbye ribs.

As I cough out, he kicks me away. I cover my mouth, tears prickling my eyes from the pain. He was strong, like very strong. I would ask Bakugou to verse him.

He turns to me as I stand up straight. His dark eyes find mine before he twirls his sword. I mumble a curse under my breath before creating a makeshift staff from nearby debris.

Charging towards Tomioka, I aim the end of my staff to his chest. He deflects it easily, flicking it upwards. I re-adjust my grip and turn the staff so it swings horizontally. But his sword lays across it and pushes it away from him.

When I'm about to strike again, he pulls his arm back and elbows me in the cheek. Harder than I've ever been punched in the same cheek before.

I cough, staggering back and holding my mouth. It's bleeding, but not only my lips, my tongue too. I bit down on it too hard. I jump back, turning the staff into throwing knives and aiming them at him. I'm buying time to retreat.

The cuff jingles at his wrist. "That's not enough to win you the exam." Tomioka reminds me, shifting his handle as blue hues form around us, "You have only 5 minutes remaining."

I'm a little shocked at the fact that he's easily kept count, without a watch too. I lean forward, catching my breath finally, and return my sword into its original form. My bo-staff.

But I have just enough left over for a little more protection. I clap my hands together. "Five minutes? Has so much time passed already?" I mutter out, holding a few shards of metal against my boots, "I should've paid closer attention, Hashira."

Tomioka squints at me. He stops his walking towards me warily, the waves now surfacing back to him. Almost like his defence. He's getting more cautious now.

My shoes are ready. They have metal plating around the soles and the whole top of the foot. Both of my shoes are armoured.

"That's more than enough time." I say to myself before rushing towards him.

Tomioka raises his sword first. I aim my bo-staff to the ground, using it to propel myself into the air towards him. As it retracts and my mask clears my vision on my target, I twist my body to roundhouse kick Tomioka in the head.

He holds his sword up vertical with two hands on one flat side, the other pushing against my foot coming towards him. He huffs out, focusing more on me.

But Tomioka's eyes flicker to my shoes.

He notices the metal casing.

This metal was definitely stronger than Tomioka's. His one is swift and light, making it easier to move at different angles. But mine was heavy and compacted, so the surface would be hard to even scratch.

So if our metals went head to head like this, then I'm sure I would win.

Tomioka must've noticed, because he slides the sword under my metal shoe and swings it back behind him. He goes to poke strike me, but my other foot is already colliding with his jaw.

"Really nothing personal, Tomioka." I say as I land on my feet.

He gets knocked to the ground. He's on his knees, one hand holding his sword and the other on his jaw. I push one of my feet against the blade, making it push into the floor. Once I see Tomioka grip his handle harder, I aim my bo-staff to his hand.

Specifically, that squishy part of the palm right under the thumb.

My staff extends and strikes his hand, making Tomioka grunt in pain. Once I'm sure it's harsh enough, I swipe a little metal from the top of my staff and move one leg over Tomioka's body. Kneeling down, I wrap the other cuff around his hand.

Tomioka grabs my wrist and tries to twist it, but I already have my extra metal turning into a longer chain, connecting the two cuffs. Hastily, I take my bo-staff off of his hand and twist it around the long chain.

He would easily escape these chains since it's too long.

"This is it." I mumble out.

I grab the back of his haori and pull him up straight onto his knees. He grunts at the sudden action. I kneel right behind him, twirling my bo-staff easily to wind up the chains.

Now, his wrists are bound to my staff. I connect my weapon to the ground, like a pole.

"I... wasn't expecting this." Tomioka admits as he drops his sword. He's sitting on his folded knees, back against the pole. "You've grown in only a few weeks. It's extremely impressive."

I stare at him, standing in front of my opponent. I clap my hands to retract my mask. And my hands clasp my overcoat. "Th—Thank you, Hashira." I say, smiling a little, "It means a lot."

The alarm blares. "L/N has passed the exam!" The announcer states.

I hold my breath before going to untangle Tomioka from his restraints. Once he's up, he puts his blade into his scabbard. He turns to me and fixes his haori.

"Do you need help going to Recovery Girl?" He questions.

Although I won, I had more bruises and cuts than him. I wipe my mouth, blood dripping down, as I wave my hand away. "Oh, I'm fine, really. I can just... just..."

My body betrays me and falls to the ground. It was the adrenaline unloading from me. I'm way more tired than I thought.

Later . . .

I blink a few times, thanking God that it was dark in the room. Well... somewhat. At least the lights were off. I recognise the room as Recovery Girl's office.

"Shit..." I whisper to myself, sitting up from the hospital bed I was on with my hand on my head. Another bandage sticking to my forehead, like the first time I was in here.

I look towards the window beside my bed, noticing how the sky was orange. It makes me panic a bit, like my parents would if they found out I stayed so late after school without good reasoning. But this was a good reason. I got my ass handed to me a couple more times than I'd like to admit.

My eyes drift towards the clock on the wall. It shows that it's 5:37. I'm usually home by 4:50.

I lean forward, seeing my school bag across the room from me. My phone should be in there. And my uniform is sitting on the chair beside it.

As I go to get out of my hospital bed, I hear a voice beside me.

"Don't fucking move, the old medic wanted you awake before she heals your shitty shoulder."

I turn around, seeing Bakugou sitting on the chair next to my bed. His arms are crossed over his chest, all bandaged up. He has tissues in his hands, scrunched up. He's probably still coughing from getting hit in the stomach from All Might.

Leaning back into the cushion of the bed, I stare at him. "I thought you'd be knocked out 'til next week." I joke, smiling at him.

In all honest, I'm grinning at Bakugou because I'm happy that he's okay. That he's not as hurt as he was when he was carried out of there. I can feel a weight being lifted off my shoulder. Even though it's not my fault he was beaten to a pulp.

"Tch. As if he'd beat me that hard." He clicks his tongue, shaking his head.

I shrug my shoulders in return before I'm scanning his face with my eyes. It happens without me thinking to.

My hand reaches out and lands on his cheek. When I say to myself that I've made a huge fucking mistake, my fingers are already brushing against his soft skin.

"What the Hell do you—"

"I'm glad you passed the exams, Katsuki."

I tilt my head with a soft smile.

He blinks at me. Once, twice. The third time he does, he's looking away from me to the side, opposite of my hand.

"Of course I fucking passed, dumbass." Bakugou retorts, rolling his eyes at me, "Did your idiot ass think I'm not strong enough?"

I feel his cheeks warm under my palm.

"Not at all." I answer him.

When I pull away from Bakugou, I look around the room again.

"Hey, where's Recovery Girl anyway?" I question, pushing a stray strand of hair away from my face, "I—I kind of don't want to bleed out on the bed."

Bakugou strains his neck to side, leaning forward onto his legs. "The woman went to go take care of that bastard you were up against." He informs me, flicking his wrist, "Good thing you at least got a few scratches on him."

I laugh at his joke, shaking my head. It's then that I cross my legs and scratch my cheek. "Hey, did you—uh..." I clear my throat as I glance at him, "Did you come here yourself? Or are the others visiting too?"

He goes stiff, shoulders rising. "Shitty Hair, Dunce Face, Racoon Eyes and Elbows came around earlier." He explains to me, shifting his head to the left a little, "And Ears dropped off your shit."

I nod my head at him. "And you decided to stay for me?" I playfully say to him, winking in the process, "Aw, isn't that sweet of you, Katsu'!"

He scoffs back at me, flicking my forehead where my bandaid is, "Shut the fuck up, cheerleader. The only reason I'm here is because that ancient nurse told me that I needed to make sure your beaten ass woke up."

"So they forced you to stay here and look after me?" I inquire, picturing Mina threatening Bakugou on the spot.

"Yeah, yeah." Is all he says in response.

I suddenly remember that I'm still in my hero costume. My overcoat is with my bag. The zipper to my upper-half of my costume is down to just under my chest. It sends thoughts running through my mind.

WHY IS MY ZIPPER DOWN WITH BAKUGOU IN THE ROOM—

But once my hands press against my chest, I feel bandages. It rings around my right shoulder for tight support and also the top of my left shoulder. The rest of the bandages wires around my left shoulder blade and top part of my arm. There's a little red stain on it.

I place a hand over my left shoulder. "Geez, Tomioka went full power on me." I mumble out, trying not to move my shoulder so much, "I'm lucky I got those cuffs on him."

"Damn right." Bakugou retorts, now looking me in the eyes again. I knit my brows. "I watched the last half of your boring ass match. I saw you get that knee to the stomach. And get your ass thrown to the other side of the fucking food court."

I clench the sheets on my lap as he speaks.

I scratch the back of my neck with a sheepish grin. "I guess that last minute training really pulled through, huh?" I chuckle to him, eyes on my lap, "Thanks for that, by the way. I doubt training by myself would've gotten me passed the practical exams."

When I look back at him, Bakugou's eyes are twitching.

"The fuck do you mean?" He scowls at me, clenching the fabric of his school uniform pants, "Who the Hell told you that? Did Shitty Hair or Eye Bags help you beat that quiet piece of shit?"

Did he just call Hitoshi 'Eye Bags'?

I wait a moment. And then I realise that he's not asking a rhetorical question. He actually wants me to answer him. Although we both know the answer to his question.

"N—No..." I reply to him.

Bakugou raises a brow at me. Somewhat satisfied with my answer. "Did I fucking help you? Did I?" He questions me.

I shake my head. "No, you didn't."

"Then we weren't the ones that made you pass this shitty test." Bakugou claims, lifting his chin so he's facing me directly, "Don't put this crap on us. That was all you... dumbass."

I hold my breath for a moment. His red eyes never leave mine. And once again, he looks calm and collected.

I feel warmth creep up my neck and run down the tips of my fingers.

"Thanks, Katsuki." I murmur back to him, slouching my posture a bit. I felt relaxed now that I've listened to what words he said. "That means a lot."

He blinks at me again. Then, he takes a deep breath through his mouth as his brows raise a little. It's as if he's just caught what he said.

"Whatever." He states, looking out the window now.

The door swings open and we both see Recovery Girl walking with with a small smile on her face. She notices that I am up and walks towards me.

"Ah, L/N, I'm glad you're awake." She says to me, standing at my bedside as I sit up, "I didn't want to heal your shoulder because it required your costume to be zipped down more. I wanted you to be awake so you were comfortable. So I settled with wrapping it up quickly before your friend arrived."

I slowly nodded my head, sitting up straighter as I spoke to her, "I understand, Recovery Girl, thank you." I bow my head a little to the school nurse. "Are you finished with Tomioka?"

"Yes, he said he wishes you well in the future." She tells me, hand behind her back as she grabs her roller chair, "I sent him straight home, although he wanted to see if you were okay. Something about Cessation and worrying him."

I laugh a little at that. Shrugging a shoulder, I say, "Of course he did. It's fine, I'll tell him about it when I get home."

Bakugou leans back in his chair, head to the side.

Recovery Girl claps her hands together and smiles at me warmly. "Now, I should get started on your shoulder injury. So you can head on home to your dear ol' dad and celebrate." She tells me.

I nod my head.

I look at Bakugou. He raises at brow at me. I deadpan, pointing to the other side of the room, "Look away, Katsuki, this isn't some private show."

He glares at me but looks away nevertheless. "Not much of a show if you're involved, loser." He spits out loud, facing his chair away from me so all I see is his back.

A smile dawns on my lips before I punch his shoulder.

"Asshole."

"Dumbass."

I zip down the rest of my suit and allow Recovery Girl to work her magic. But I can't help the wincing I make when I move my arm.

Bakugou's head starts to turn to me but he stops.

After a few moments, I feel the wound close up and the bruising around it disappears. A sigh of relief leaves my lips and I roll my shoulder a little.

"Thank you." I say, unwrapping the bandage from myself.

Recovery Girl waves her hands and pushes her chair back to her desk. "Oh, don't worry about it. It's my job to look after you kids." She reminds me, "So go get changed and head home."

I swing my legs over the bed and land on my feet. I'm a bit wobbly at the beginning, clutching onto Bakugou's shoulder to hold myself up. He makes an annoyed sound. He looks to me and stands up himself, walking over to my things as I use him to balance out.

"Thanks, Katsu'." I say, grabbing my uniform, "Are you coming with me too? I'm going to get changed, y'know..."

Bakugou rolls his eyes and crossing his arms over his broad chest. "I'll wait outside the change rooms, dumbass, as if I'd watch you." He growls at me, lifting his chin up like he was looking down at me, "The others are gone, you really think you're going home by yourself?"

I smirk at his somewhat caring side that he hates to show, going to grab my bag and shoes when Bakugou swipes them from me. He says something about me taking too long and to just hurry up and change. I take my overcoat and wrap it around me before leaving with Bakugou.

We walk passed the giant windows that show the front of the school. I notice that nobody's there except Aizawa and Tomioka. My teacher is bowing as my ex-opponent waves his hands slowly.

After that, he walks off and Aizawa waves at him.

"If you take over 10 minutes, I'll leave you here." Bakugou tells me, leaning against the wall with my bag in his hands and my shoes sitting on the floor beside me.

"Sure thing, Katsuki." I mutter back, emtering the change rooms.

It doesn't take me that long to change. But the most interesting thing in that time is that as I was pulling my dress shirt onto myself, I start hear Bakugou's conversation with his parents, I'm assuming.

"Tch, who the Hell do you think I am?" He says to them, and I can imagine him rolling his pretty eyes, "I'm not just messing around, I'm still at school."

As I do up my buttons, I hear him on the other side of the door walk around a little. "I'm not—... I'm not doing anything! What would I even do?" He yells out loudly to the phone, "Tell the old hag that I'll be home soon. Calm down! Jesus, you're screaming your head off, you moron!"

I chuckle to myself, pulling the skirt up to my hips and over my dress shirt. Bakugou suddenly groans, "Yeah, yeah, whatever! God, just wait, won't you?"

The call goes on and on as I continue to get dressed. Once I fix my hair and do my tie, I grab my hero costume case and walk towards the door. I swing it open and see Bakugou leaning against the wall still.

He glances up at me, doing a once-over before standing up straight. "I gotta' go now, I'll be home soon." He says, hanging up immediately before tilting his head at me, "You still look like shit."

"Pull up your pants, Katsuki." I spit back to him, hand on my hip

His eye twitches in annoyance. He growls, "Bite me."

"Oh, Katsuki—"

"Shut it."

I giggle at him before grabbing my bags from his hands and slipping on my shoes. Once I'm ready, we walk towards the elevator and press the ground floor. Bakugou shoves his hands in his pockets, his own bag slung over his shoulder.

"So was that your dad?" I question as we go down.

"Why the fuck do you want to know?" He grumbles back to me.

I lift my shoulders. "Because Greece called, they want you to shut the Hell up." I exclaim, pulling my satchel onto my arm.

He clicks his tongue and says to me, "You're lucky I don't blow your ass up right now."

I smile and respond to him, "Is it because you love me or because you need a clean record?"

He only growls under his breath.

We leave the building and walk towards the train station. I find that Bakugou is more responsive to my questions. I don't know whether that's because me wants me to keep asking them or he's bored.

We wait for the train to come. Bakugou sits down on the chair beside me and I sway back and forth on my feet.

"Stop moving." He tells me, grabbing my wrist as he scrolls through his phone.

I hum back, tilting my head to the right, "Why?"

"Because it's windy." Bakugou answers me, glancing away from his phone into my eyes, "And the school skirts are short."

I clench my jaw at his explanation before I hold the ends of my skirt down. "W—Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I grumble to him.

He chuckles back to me, shaking his head, "I thought you were smart, cheerleader."

My heart beats faster at his cute laugh.

I squint at him challengingly. But then I hear a whistle from a few feet away. A certain type of whistle.

Looking towards the source of the noise, I see a guy watching me. He's wearing a school uniform, one from a more medical-based high school. He's also wearing the club captain ring on his arm, so he's likely a Third Year. He's staring at my legs. Ew.

I move my position to stand behind Bakugou, feeling a little uncomfortable. Okay, a lot uncomfortable. As I move behind him, he glares at over over his shoulder.

"The fuck do you think you're doing?" He asks me, voice low.

I place my hands on his shoulders, leaning towards him slowly and slouching a bit. "That guy over there is whistling and staring at me..." I whisper to him, chin on the top of his head, "I wanna' bash his face in."

"Fucking do it then." He says, shoving his phone in his pocket, "If you don't, I will."

I smile at his declaration. And then I mumble, "Can I have a list of your shampoos? I'm jealous."

"Fuck off."

We hear another voice come out towards us. "Hey, cutie, can I talk to you for a sec?" He asks me, winking as he does so.

I gulp, standing up straight and squeezing Bakugou's shoulders out of habit. "Um... No, I'm okay." I tell him.

The Third Year laughs out, leaning against the wall, "I'm not gonna' hurt you, I just wanna know your name and your number. Is that too much to ask?"

"Yes, so fuck off, bastard." Bakugou retaliates, bouncing his knee faster, "She said 'no'. Leave it at that."

The other guy gets angry. He pushes himself off the wall and holds up his hand. "What the Hell did you say to me?" He scowls, an empty trash can lifting into the air.

His quirk must be telekinesis or something.

Bakugou stands up as well, stalking towards him. "Did I fucking stutter, asshat?" He growled back.

I followed after him, afraid he was going to start a fight when I was the one involved. He probably would.

"You little twerp." The guy says, trash can spinning in the air, "You shouldn't mess with those older than you."

Bakugou clicks his tongue and questions, "And who the fuck said that?"

A scowl shows on the strangers face before he points his finger at Bakugou. The trash can comes flying towards him but Bakugou only chuckles, "How weak—The Hell?"

I pull the collar of his blazer before touching my index and middle fingers together. Then, I stretch out a hand towards the upcoming item. The can meets my finger tips before stopping and shooting the other way.

The Third Year gapes before he's pinned to the wall by the kunai I created from the can. "Hey! Let me go, you bastard!" He shouts to me, trying to pull out one of the seven kunai holding him down.

I let out a sigh before grabbing Bakugou hand, our train's doors opening. "Let's go."

He groans before following me, "I could've handled that. I should've knocked him out."

We sit in our usual spots. Bakugou on my right and our bags in between out legs. I shake my head and fix my skirt. "There would've been damage done to the station, and I doubt your parents would be very happy about that."

He rolls his eyes at me for the millionth time today. "Who gives a shit?" He says back to me.

"Certainly not you." I sigh out, taking my phone from my pocket. I'll text the rest of the group.

Lil'Cutie
Hey, heard you guys came to visit me while I was knocked out. Thanks for that!! And thanks Kyoka for grabbing my things for me!!!

They all start typing immediately.

ShortCircuit
Who told you that? We didn't drop by??

TheRealMan
Mr Aizawa told all of us to go home after we were done changing. Sorry, we would've come over if we could.

Lil'Cutie
None of you's came?

DamceDanceRevolution
Sorry!! I'll bring you chocolates tomorrow! We all watched your match!!! Great job!!!

Lil'Cutie
Awww thanks!! Anyway, I'll see you all tomorrow!

Why did Bakugou lie about that?

I look to him to see the blonde zipping up his bag after checking to see if everything was in it. He doesn't look to me at all.

I smirk a little before yawning and covering my mouth. "I'm gonna' set a timer for 20 minutes since that's usually how long it takes to get to our stop." I state, putting the said timer on my phone. I then move my bag to sit on my lap.

Bakugou glances down to me before placing a hand on my cheek. At first I think he'll move my head to lay against his shoulder like what we usually do now. But instead he turns my face towards him.

A kiss on my forehead.

Just quickly before he pulls away. He looks calm again. And I like it.

"There, dumbass." He says, now resting my head against his shoulder, "Now we're even. Don't ask me for any favours for that."

I'm confused as to how he knew. That I kissed his forehead when he was knocked out. I go to ask and he is already explaining it.

"Shitty Deku saw and asked if we were dating. Idiot." He claims, slowly leaning his head against mine.

My fingers to up to my forehead. He had kissed my bandaid, instead of my skin. But I could still feel his warm lips through the thin layer separating us.

"Oh... okay." I murmur quietly, closing my eyes to distract myself. I was so tired a second ago...

He then huffs, shoulders shaking a little, "This is what you and Eye Bags do, right?"

I nod my head, knitting my brows as I did so. It was kind of weird. I wonder why he's asking about me and my best friend.

"Fucking spectacular." He says softly.

By the sounds of it, we're both drifting off to sleep. The last thing I feel is his spiky hair tickling my skin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.7K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
338K 7.3K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
1.5M 54.4K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
301K 8.1K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...