Suzue Reed

By WhenAziWrites

"The Priestess" is a very well-known otome game that turned into a light novel become a manga and got adapted... More

Characters Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
10/25/2020
10/31/2020
12/11/2020
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Epilogue
05/02/21

Chapter 16

478 25 1
By WhenAziWrites

"Welcome to the wonderful world of jealousy, he thought. For the price of admission, you get a splitting headache, a nearly irresistable urge to commit murder, and an inferiority complex. Yippee."

-J.R. Ward,

Chapter 16: Women's Jealousy

"What's with the frown on your face Ezu?"
Lilith immediately asked when i sat down on a chair beside her.

"Father" she didn't say anything else and just made an understanding nod.

I sigh and a comfortable silence engulf our atmosphere... I place my elbow on the table and rested my chin on my hand and roam my eyes around the cafeteria.

Dylan excused himself earlier when i told jim my father was messing with me and i have a very heavy urge to burn the room.

He immediately understood and rushes to the headmaster to change my room which is i am very glad to know.

The cafeteria isn't noisy like how the cafeterias in my previous world is... The students in here were sitting properly and eating with elegance.

They talk to each other normally, no screaming nor shouting... However what i hate the most is their judging eyes and giggles.

It's damn annoying.

I know i can't sleep in this room... Nor any part of the campus.. Especially in my room, if it wasn't change yet.

"Here comes the commoner"

"I heard she's a genius"

"She invented the cold sweet ice cream at a young age"

"Many noble men wants to mary her"

"She's definitely a slut"

"She's just a commoner even though she invented many things"

"Yeah i agree, It won't change the fact that she's just a daughter of a mere merchant"

The whispers turned louder causing me to hear them clearly. My eyes followed their gaze and it landed to a very familiar woman who's walking elegantly and smiling innocently.

If i didn't know better i would immediately thinks that she's the real phoenix among the group of chickens.

I turn my attention back to my sister who's now staring blankly at hadley.

"Lady lilith, it's a pleasure to meet you i'm Cassandra de blanc daughter of the Marquis" a woman greeted my sister causing milady to snap back to reality and gave a bow as a curtsy.

"It is a pleasure to meet you too Lady Cassandra"

This woman is lacking with manners... She couldn't even greet the other person the lady's with.

She need to be trained more...

"May i sit with you, if you don't mind?"

"Of course go on"

Lady cassandra beams and sat opposite to my sister, my eyebrow slowly raise and i just silently clicks my tongue mentally.

"How are your relationship with the Prince, Lady lilith?"

Lilith pause for a second and sips on her tea which i didn't saw or just ignored earlier.

"The prince and i are just the same as always, nothing change hopefully it would remain as it is"

Liar... A flash of sadness and pain was seen in Lilith's eyes causing me to crease my forehead.

Lady lilith and the prince isn't doing pretty well and everyone knows that, but lying and hypnotizing yourself with your desired outcome will backfired at you.

I want to help her but... She need to experience this things or she won't grow up mature and strong.

Experience is the better teacher after all.

"I see that's good to hear, but i heard that a mere merchant's daughter is having a good time being clingy with the prince, is this true my lady?"

Ah come to think of it... Lilith always thinks Hadley and the prince are just acquaintance and business partners because everytime she visits the royal castle, those two always talks about business.

How did i know about this? Well i'm always with her when she's around chasing the prince... I've appointed myself as her Personal Knight after all.

There was one time when she visited the palace and saw them getting chummy to each other but was about to react when the prince immediately leans away and made an incredible leap away from the lady.

Lilith thought the prince was being unfaithful and was flirting with an unmarried woman when the prince explained himself.

'It is not what you think, we were just discussing some private things regarding the taxes'

He explained while staring at me, why was he staring at me? Well i remembered that i was pulling the katana away from its sheath.

He probably was scared that i might kill him, though I think he should not cause he's a prince and it was his territory after all.

"They're only friends, the prince made it clear to me"

Lady cassandra nods at understand and stood up however coincidentally Hadley was walking near our table with a tray of food in her hands.

Lady Cassandra 'accidentally' bumps at her causing the tray of food to spilled at her clothes.

And i know this would become another drama so without hesitation i stood up and bid my farewell to my sister.

I still have a class to find.

While walking in the school's hallway i started thinking back on the earlier scene.

If i deduced correctly, Lady cassandra, that woman was jealous with my sister's connection towards the prince but couldn't say anything because of their ranking difference.

I'm certain that woman would use hadley as an opportunity to make my sister cause a war against the genius merchant's daughter.

This would lead to the prince's hatred to rose in a highest level... Cause everyone.knows not to mess with the prince's toy.

Anyway... My sister can handle that.

I stared at the sign above the door and saw the word Eques, The room that i belong.

I knock first as a sign of curtsy and opened the door only to be greeted by a man who's probably just a few older than me. I bowed as respect and he returned it with a nod.

I made my way towards the front seat at the center and silently sat down.

"You must be Suzue Reed, the only female on this class... Your father told me not to  give you easy lessons"

I smiled lazily and nods.

"I am your teacher, Angus... The Knight Captain of Avaleon's Order"

Eh... Father's Knights?

I made a surprised expression and beams.

"It's a pleasure meeting you, Captain... My father told me that i would be under the captain's care after graduating" he stared at me amused and touches his chin as if thinking about something.

"The duke have not told me anything about it"

I stiffen and immediately relaxes to hid it and looks away.

"He place me in this class, had he not?"

"Yes he did"

"He allowed me to be my sister's personal knight, Had he not?"

"Yes he did"

"Then it means he had allowed me to be part of the knight's order" he chuckles and shakes his head amuse.

"Certainly not.. The duke is still keen to make to make you his heir"

I was about to retort when the door opened revealing the prince's knight--- Clive Wallace.

He bowed at Captain and turn around to sit on the chair when he notice me.

His eyes widen and immediately went back to normal and bows at me and sat on his chosen seat in front a seat away from me.

"Clive wallace, The prince's personal knight, a pleasure to meet you i am Angus, your teacher this year"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Teacher. I am Clive Wallace, His royal highness prince Ryan Prescott of anemos' personal knight"

So formal... That's so boring.

But why did Captain only introduce himself as a teacher not as a captain?

I saw him glance at me with mirth causing me to close my eyes tiredly.

As i thought to know a knight's personality you need to know the knight's Commander.

I heard from father that the Avaleon Order's Knight Captain is young, a prodigy but hidden to the public. He's face and real age were only know to his knights and the the duke himself.

Why? Because he's a son of a fallen Baron, making his background hidden can be use in both disadvantage and advantage situations.

And the man himself doesn't want to be know as a son of a fallen baron too so... They keep it hidden.

I didn't know the knights can be complicated too.

Ya know what.. Humans in general are complicated.

------

Knight Captain Angus Abel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 842 10
From elementary to high school, as an otaku, I play roleplaying MMORPGs as part of my normal life. One day, when I woke up, I find myself in new real...
11.2K 295 26
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
599 20 10
ᴵˢᵉᵏᵃⁱ /異世界/ ⁿᵒᵘⁿ °°°ᴬ ᵍᵉⁿʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴶᵃᵖᵃⁿᵉˢᵉ ᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ⁱⁿᵛᵒˡᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵈᵃʸ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵃˡᵗᵉʳⁿᵃᵗᵉ ᶠᵃⁿᵗᵃˢʸ ᵒʳ ᵛⁱʳᵗᵘᵃˡ ʷᵒʳˡᵈˢ°°° 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝�...
616K 25.8K 99
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about anything from the storyline. Those fucking capture targets are so damn stupid, falling for an idiotic birdbr...