Hate that I Love You

Galing kay KaylaJenkins2

"We met in Miami, she was working at the mall at the time and I bumped into her at the gas station on the way... Higit pa

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
A/N
Nineteen
Twenty-One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Not an Update
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
ANNOUCEMENT
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five.I
Thirty Five.II
Epilogue

Twenty

10K 328 74
Galing kay KaylaJenkins2

Paris

"You give this bitch everything and promised not to cheat, a life you promised me right? You promised me everything you're giving her and you turn around and blame me for this? I should kill you."

2 days earlier...

I knocked on the door softly. After a few minutes, Mama East came to the door, I gave her a small smile.

"Hey Mama, are you busy I kind of need to talk to you?" I ask getting straight to the point. I have no interest in being with Dave or him even being in Maya's life I just want him to provide for my daughter. He atleast owes me that much.

"No come on in Paris." She says very blunt. I walk in her house swaying my hips. I help myself to a seat at her dining room table.

"You thirsty?" She asks. I shake my head no as she takes a seat in the chair across from me.

"So what is it you needed to talk to me about?" She asks. I smirk slightly playing with my nails.

"Let me get straight to the point...A few years ago, I gave birth to a beautiful little girl name Maya. Maya happens to be the result of a beautiful night me and your son shared together before he decided to get locked up and go to jail. Now I know you don't like me so I'm not here to chit chat."

She begins to say something but I cut her off. "His new girlfriend, Monté is it? She's very pretty I think they're actually cute together from the little pictures I seen on social media. How do you think Dave would feel if I took away his chances of ever getting her pregnant?" I look her in her eyes rising up from the table.

"If your son doesn't take care of his responsibilities as a father, I will make sure Maya is his one and only child." I add crossing my legs sitting back in the chair.

"Are you trynna blackmail my son in my damn house?" I laugh.

"Look here little girl, Lord forgive my french...but don't you ever threaten my fucking son in my house. And you always remember who helped you when you didn't have a pot to piss in you disrespectful heffa...You may let yourself out my house Paris." She says getting up from the table going to open the door.

"Don't mind if I do." I say walking out the front door, she closes it behind me.

By any means necessary Dave East will take care of my child, if I have to strip away every piece of happiness he has.

*

10:57 pm

"Ouuu shittt." He grunts pushing his d*ck deeper down my throat causing me to gag a little.

I suck harder feeling his penis twitch inside my mouth as he grips my wig.

"Fuckk I'm about to nut." He says biting his lip. I nod my head sucking faster. Soon after, he releases his load in my mouth. I swallow it looking in his eyes seductively.

"I can see you tomorrow?" He asks pulling up his boxers.

"What team did you say you play for again?" I ask smirking.

"Lakers." I feel my panties getting moist, I bite my lip before kissing his neck.

"Nah I'm not finished with you yet." I say yanking down his pants and boxers. I turn around leaning over the bed sliding my lingerie to the side.

"Take care of me then." He whispers in my ear, I grab his d*ck from the back sliding it inside me, hearing him moan softly I grind my hips back and forth.

"Bounce on it for daddy." He says smacking my ass, I bounce back on him feeling myself actually starting to enjoy it. I moan softly.

He grips my neck tightly, stroking me deeper. I felt a knot in my stomach causing me to grip the sheets. He strokes me faster hitting my g spot repeatedly causing my legs to shake.

"Fuckk I'm cumming." I say breathing heavy. He grips my hair tight yanking my head back. Wait a minute now...don't pull my wig off.

"Come on baby, I'm cuming too." He says sucking on my earlobe. I throw it back slowly as he releases his load inside of me.

"Mmmm." I turn around and kiss his lips.

"Mommy?" Maya says standing in the door way of my room.

"You have to go..." I say grabbing my robe covering up my body. I pick up Maya taking her to her room.

I never let Maya see me working because I'm not proud of what I do but it gets the bills paid. I stopped hoping to marry a rich nigga and live in a big ass mansion with a white picket fence. I learned a lot about the real world and all that shit is fake, behind close doors it's a different story.

"Was that my daddy?" She asks tearing up. I shake my head no, kissing her cheeks.

"Come here baby get back in bed." I say tucking her in her bed.

"Look at me." I put my finger under her chin looking in her eyes. "Mommy loves you and I will always be here forever and always. When the time is right you'll meet your daddy untill then we're gonna have fun together just me and you." I say kissing her cheeks. She smiles resting her head on her pilliow.

"Now get some sleep." I say closing her room door. I walk back into my room and turn the shower on hot. I grab my phone off the bed and call Dave. He answers on the last ring, I roll my eyes.

"Hello." He says dryly.

"Hey Dave, I was calling because Maya has been asking about her daddy again and at this point I'm running out of thing to tell her." I say.

"Look Paris, I'm on tour right now and I got 5 minutes untill I gotta go out on stage. I'll say this though, if you can find a date that we go and take a DNA test and it says she's mine then I'll do whatever I can to help you with her but untill them please stop calling my phone. Last thing I need is my girl finding out about this." He says hanging the phone up in my face.

I slam the phone on the bed feeling tears fill my eyes. I slide down to my knees as tears flow from my eyes. I haven't cried in so long It felt like my insides was buring.

"Oh god..." I say feeling myself break down. Dave East remains to break my heart everytime I speak to him. He's going to get his one day, I'll make sure of it.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.3K 90 22
Try to read this and one thing is for sure. The word D.R.0.W.N.€.D...... is understatement. A: Gracias Kabibies! Thank you for always supporting me...
62.8K 1K 33
"you make me feel all these feelings n' emotions I've neva felt before" - π…π„ππ‘π”π€π‘π˜ πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ’
98 0 6
I was finally happy new house, new car, new clients , new bae who I was in love with, turning up with my best friends, Life was finally going my way...
52.1K 1.1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...