Multiversal Clash (Multiverse...

By CruderPlace13

C and Ohma have both made it back home, and now C reveals a plan he's had in the works for a long time. The M... More

Cutting Threads Recap
Straight to the Punch Recap
Prologue
Chapter 1: Worthy
Chapter 2: Invitation
Chapter 3: Preparations Completed
Chapter 4: Fan Favorite Faces
Chapter 5: The Blue Eyed Blade
Chapter 6: Two Assholes Start Swinging
Chapter 7: Bystander Forced to Action
Discussion: C Vs. The Guest Characters
Chapter 8: Fairgrounds
Announcement
Chapter 10: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!
Chapter 11: Familial Bonds
Chapter 12: E's Curve ball
Chapter 13: Semifinals!
Chapter 14: Father of the Year
Chapter 15: Practice Is Over
Chapter 16: Transcending Fear
Epilogue

Chapter 9: F/M/K

158 7 1
By CruderPlace13

Ryuko POV

I am currently looking for C after he had suddenly disappeared. During my search I run into Noth.

Noth: What's up Ryuko?

Ryuko: Have you seen C?

Noth: No, but Kiru and Adriel are in the bar maybe they know.

Ryuko: Thanks.

I walk downstairs until I get to a large sliding wooden door. I open it and walk in. Immediately I see C, Kiru, Adriel, and Kai all sitting at a table with way more empty shot glasses then I'm willing to count. C is holding a glass before he puts it down and hiccups.

Kiru: Fuck, marry, kill...Nonon, Mako, Satsuki?

C: Fuck... Satsuki. Marry...Mako. Kill Nonon.

Kai just giggles as he slides back in his chair. Adriel meanwhile looks like he's about to vomit.

C: Okay I-I forgot what I was going to say.

Kai giggles more before hiccuping and falling onto the floor. Adriel puts his head down on the table and starts mumbling.

Adriel: mygodauthor-kunpleasemaketthispainstop.

I ignore him and look over at E who's behind the bar.

E: They've been drinking for about half an hour and they're all already so far gone. It's kinda impressive, but not really considering I've been giving them some of the hardest stuff we've got.

Ryuko: Why?

E: It's funny watching them flail around.

I look over and see C and Kiru grab another shot. I walk up as he goes to lift it. I notice Scissors walk up and take Kiru's away.

Scissors: You've had enough.

Kiru: Don't chu tell me when to stop you famn women. Nosey beer eyes.

Scissors: You're so drunk you can't even make sense. Come on, Sis help me out.

Moon: Alright.

They both grab him and lift him out of the stool by his arms.

Kiru: Put me down. Shinketsu stop them.

Shinketsu just giggles at him as he is dragged away. I look over at C and see him put down the shot.

C: Did I win?

He looks around with a goofy smile on his face before he looks up at me.

C: Beaut-i-fuul. It's so nice to C you. Ha...C.

He wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me. He rests his head on my stomach as I hug him back.

C: I love you.

Ryuko: I love you too. Even if you are hammered.

C: Please don't be mad at me.

He sounds so helpless I can't help but to pet his hair.

C: I've just not been good to you and-and-and...

At this point I feel tears through my shirt. I crouch down and look him in the eyes. He's clearly totally gone, but I can see the guilt in his eyes despite how drunk he is. I put my hands on his cheeks and make him look me in the eyes.

Ryuko: I already told you, I'm not leaving you. You aren't going to lose me. Do you understand?

He simply nods and I kiss him on the lips. When I pull away he pulls me into his lap and lays his head on my shoulder. I pet his hair as I hold him close.

Ryuko: Come on, let's get to bed.

I get up and pull his hands making him stand up. He stumbles a little as I try to hold him up, but due to how much heavier he is than me it's not easy. Even when I reenforce myself with my steel he still seems to be almost crushing me. I lead him out the bar into the hallway where I just so happened to run into a certain long haired blonde.

Yang: Woah. How drunk is he?

C: Don't be maaad pleaaaase.

Ryuko: Too drunk. And stop saying that no one is mad at you.

C: I'm just tired of...dis..dis.. disappearing people.

Ryuko: You mean disappointing?

C: Bless you.

Yang: Would you like some help? No offense but you look like you're about to be flattened.

Ryuko: I mean you don't have to, but I would appreciate it.

Yang simply grabs his waist and lifts him onto her shoulder.

C: Weeeeee.

Yang: I swear if you vomit in my hair I'll punch a hole through you.

C: Is is is that the whole threat?

Ryuko: Seriously even when you're drunk?

C: I'm sorry please don't be mad.

Yang: No one is mad. It was pretty good.

We walk back to the room I share with C and I open the door.

Ryuko: You're a lot stronger than you look.

Yang: Thanks. You'll get to see more in the tournament.

Yang plops C down on the bed where he immediately rolls himself up in the covers.

C: burrito

Ryuko: Thanks.

Yang: No problem.

C: Bye Sunshine.

Yang: Bye Rockstar.

Yang leaves the room and closes the door behind her. I go over to the bed and unroll C from the covers.

C: Hug.

He pulls me down and wraps me in his arms. I pull away and he pouts at me.

C: Huuug.

I push his arms down as he goes to hug me again.

Ryuko: I'm not letting you sleep in that. Help me get her off you and I'll hug you.

C: Hmmmm.

I roll my eyes and grab the bottom of Shiketsu's top. I pull it over his head and make him sit up. He immediately falls back onto the bed as I then take off his pants. I put Shiketsu on the dresser and take off my outfit. I put it beside her and make my way back over to the bed. C lays on his back and looks over at me. I climb into bed and he opens his arms up. I lay down and wrap my arms around him as he does the same. He then turns over so that he's laying on my chest.

Ryuko: Night.

C: Night.

Ryuko: Love you babe.

C: Love...you...to.

His breathing goes shallow as I kiss the top of his head and close my eyes.

C POV

I stand in front of Zed with the black void around us. I can feel my rage build just from looking at him.

C: Why?!

Zed: Because you shouldn't exist. You're power should never have been given to you, so I had to bring balance to the multiverse.

C: YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!! MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS, MY HOME, EVERYTHING!!

Zed: You took away the credibility of the Breed, so an eye for an eye.

My eye twitches in rage as I feel my soul activate.

C: I'M GOING TO TURN YOU TO DUST!!

I rush forward and swing only to be met with Zed phasing right through me.

Zed: You think you're soul can touch reality itself? You really are an idiot.

Zed shoots a black beam right at me and I block it with my soul. He then dashes forward and slams his fist into my stomach making me cough up blood. I fly back and crash into the ground. I look around the empty void that used to be my home universe. He walks up to me and crouches down beside me. I put my hands under me and try to push myself up only for him to push a knife into my hip. The blade of the knife splits and turns like a drill. I scream in pain and then the blade turns into a flame burning up the huge gash he put in my left side. He stands up straight and turns his knife into a towel that he wipes his hands off with.

Zed: I'm going to erase you from reality itself, so don't worry about people missing you.

C: Wh-why?

Zed: Because you don't belong in the perfect world. You're nothing more than a blight. I'm going to correct it.

He charges a black ball of energy and then aims his hand at me.

Zed: Erasure.

He fires a black beam at me, but suddenly a scythe spins in front of me and blocks the beam. Siwang appears in front of me and grabs the scythe.

Siwang: It's not your time just quite yet C.

I'm wrapped in vines and pulled backwards away from Siwang. The vines stop pulling me and I feel someone wrap their arms around me. Vita pushes a light blue flower on my open wound immediately making the pain disappear. She steps in front of me and points her staff at Zed.

Zed: Move or die.

Vita: The preservation of life is my job and what you just did, it was an act of genocide. Completely out of rage and hatred.

Zed: We all know I'm not capable of feeling those things.

Siwang: Even apathy can crave vengeance, but I don't see what he did to cause you to go to this extreme.

Zed: He'll be history soon, so what does it matter?

Siwang: You're going to have to go through us to get him.

Zed: ...for what it's worth. I do like you both, but if you side with filth then I'll sweep you away with the trash.

Zed starts glowing black before an explosion of force is released. Siwang and Vita both toss their weapons at me. The staff hits my right arm and scythe hits my left. They send me through a portal as a burning and cooling feeling fight back in forth in my body. I collapse on the ground and writhe in pain. I feel someone pick me up and I hear voices.

Noth: X he needs the formula now!

X: It's untested it could kill him!

Noth: He'll die without it!! Two extremely powerful elements are coursing through him right now!! He'll be ripped apart!!

Krystal: Just give it to him!

X: We'll have to bleed him dry so that it can even work! It has to replace his blood!

E: Fuck dude! I'm sorry about this C.

I feel the veins in my wrist be ripped out of my arms and I start to go numb. I feel myself about to lose consciousness when suddenly a feeling of energy courses through me. My body then feels like it's being torn apart completely, so I do the only thing that I can, I scream.

Flashback over

Narrator POV

C screams and sits up quickly. He's sweating and breathing heavily. Ryuko pops up beside him and looks at him. She sees him freaking out and puts a hand to his face making him look at her.

Ryuko: Shh. It's alright I'm here. It's okay.

C looks her in the eyes and puts a hand over the one she has on his face. She takes her other hand and runs it through his hair as he puts his forehead against hers. He puts a hand on her cheek and strokes her cheekbone with his thumb. After a couple minutes C seems to be calm again.

Ryuko: You okay?

C: Yeah, just.... memories.

Ryuko: It's all in the past. It can't hurt you anymore, and if it tries to I'm here to help.

C: Thank you, Ryuko.

She shivers at him saying her name and he kisses her gently on the lips. They separate and C checks the time.

C: 8 am.

Ryuko: Want to go take a shower?

C: You read my mind.

They get up and head into the bathroom, but a single thought keeps going through C's mind.

C: What is up with these flashbacks?

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Ohma doing push-ups

After their morning the duo head downstairs and are greeted by Summer, Kali, Satsuki, and Soroi.

Satsuki: Good morning.

Kali simply waves and Soroi nods.

Summer looks over and sees C. She walks up to him and wraps him in a huge hug. He hugs her back, but she doesn't let go of him.

C: Uh...Miss Rose, you can let go now.

Summer: No. I haven't gotten to hug or talk to you except that one time since you saved me.

C: I'm sorry about that, but it's not like you aren't going to see me anymore after this moment.

Summer: And?

C: And I would appreciate you letting go, Miss Rose.

Summer: On one condition.

C: Name it please.

Summer: Call me mom.

C's eyes widen and he gets a baffled expression.

C: What?

Summer: Call me mom. You already call Ruby your little sister and she calls you her brother so go ahead and call me mom.

C: I...

C sighs and pulls himself from Summer's grip which honestly he didn't want to have to do.

C: I don't have a great track record when it comes to parents in the living category.

Summer: Then let me change that.

C looks at her before looking away with a guilty look, but he just sighs and leaves the room. Summer looks down with some tears in her eyes. Ryuko walks up to her and puts a hand on her shoulder. She looks up and wipes away her tears.

Summer: Sorry about that.

Ryuko: It's alright, and don't take it personally. He's just been through a lot.

Summer: I can tell it hurts him, seeing everyone else with loving parents. I was just trying to help.

Ryuko: And I'm sure he appreciates it, but give him some time to think that over. I'm sure having someone who is a mom not try to kill him is a huge system shock.

Summer: Did his mom do that?

Ryuko: No! From what he's told me his mom was a strong woman who loved him very much, but my mom and Yang's mom have all tried to kill him at least once.

Summer: Raven did what?!

Ryuko: Huh so that's her name. Well I'm going to go catch up with him we'll see you all later.

Satsuki: Of course Ryuko.

Ryuko heads into the hallway he left into, but she doesn't see him.

Ryuko: Great now where is he?

She walks around aimlessly looking for him, and asking anyone she runs into of they've seen him. They all reply with a simple no and she keeps moving on. Meanwhile in the sparring room/gym Ohma and Noth are going over the basics of their fighting styles. Twist is sitting on a bench nearby in case of emergencies. C comes into the room looking a little shook up. Noth pats his hands making the flames disperse before looking over at C.

Noth: You good?

C: Hm? Oh yeah I'm fine just lost in thought.

Noth: Usually with you that's never a good thing. I have an idea.

He looks over at Ohma who is now doing one arm push-ups.

Noth: Hey Ohma care to help out with something?

Ohma looks up and nods before doing a final push that sends him back onto his feet. Noth gestures for him to come over, so he walks over.

Noth: So what would you both call your fighting styles?

Ohma: Basic street fighting with an emphasis on boxing moves.

C: I don't know. I never really thought about it. I guess it depends on the situation, but primarily I have an emphasis on overpowering people in some sort of way and if that doesn't work I fall back on my element.

Noth: What if that fails?

C: I guess I'll die.

Noth: Alright don't be a smart ass. I want the both of you to go head to head, but hold back and don't use your elements.

Ohma: Sounds good to me.

C: I..fine.

They walk to the sparring mat and stare each other down.

Noth: Go.

They both rush each other and C ducks under a swing from Ohma. He goes for an elbow to the face, but Ohma catches it and punches C in the face with a right hook. C steps back and then wipes the side of his mouth. He rushes back in, but Ohma dodges all his swings before hitting him with a left hook. C uppercuts him only to have Ohma drive his elbow straight into his face breaking his nose. C steps back with blood pouring down his face.

Noth: C what the hell?! You should have seen that one coming!

C: I'M SORRY I JUST TOLD YOU I HAVE A LOT ON MY MIND AND I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO FIGHT RIGHT NOW!

C snaps his nose in place and walks off the mat.

Ohma:...Did I win?

Noth: Sure. If I had to tell you something to improve on it would be your technique.

Ohma: Okay? Didn't really ask for your opinion, but sure.

Twist walks up to C and goes to heal him, but C walks away from him and uses his time powers to heal himself. C walks over to the punching bags and starts swinging on it. Small memories fill his head as he swings. Losing his limbs to Adam, Nui slicing apart Shiketsu, and Ragyo torturing him those memories make him hit the punching bag harder and harder until one last memory enters his brain, Zed. The next punch he throws makes the bag explode sending sand everywhere. C breathes heavily before he rewinds time on the punching bag cleaning up his mess. He gets ready to throw another punch, but someone grabs his arm. He turns around and sees Yang.

Yang: Hey, you good?

C just nods which immediately tells Yang that's he's lying to her. She takes his arm and gently pulls him away from the bag.

Yang: Come on. I gotta talk to you.

She pulls him out the room and he doesn't even bother resisting. She eventually leads him up to the roof of the mansion. Once up there they actually run into Yin who is sitting on the edge looking up at the "stars", but once she hears the door open she turns around and sees them. She smiles at them and gets up.

Yin: Hey m- guys.

C: Mguys? What does that mean?

Yin: Nothing! It was just a slip of the tongue!

After that a silence fills the group so Yin stretches and walks towards the door.

Yin: Well I'm going to make sure I'm ready for the tournament. See you later.

Yang: Good luck.

C: See you later.

They both sit down on a bench by the edge when Yang realizes something.

Yang: This wasn't here before.

C: Sunshine, this is my pocket universe. I control everything from the weather to the chairs and even the stars.

Yang: Wow.

They both look up at the stars in silence.

Yang: Want to talk about what's bothering you?

C: Not really.

Yang:...Want to tell me what it is at least?

C: Just.... memories.

Yang: Regrets?

C: No. Well some of them, but for the most part it's just memories of the people who hurt me.

Yang: Adam.

C: Not just Adam Taurus. Nui Harime, Ragyo Kiryuin,....and Zed.

Yang: What did they do? Wait nevermind I didn't bring you out here so you would have to relive those memories. I was just trying to make sure you were okay.

C: Yang. It's alright. If you're curious I'll tell you. You never have to walk on eggshells around me. One of the reasons why I love your company so much is your bluntness.

Yang blushes a little and smiles.

Yang: So what happened?

C: Sigh Its a long story, but TLDR Nui Harime sliced up Shiketsu a long time ago and was the one responsible for killing Isshin Matoi, Ryuko's dad. Ragyo Kiryuin is Ryuko's mom and she was the one who tortured me for a solid month. And Zed...took everything from me. He destroyed everything I had.

Yang looks at him and sees the grief on his face, but he simply shakes it off like it didn't even happen. Yang puts a hand on his shoulder and he looks over at her. She leans over and pulls him into a hug. He hugs her back before they both lean back on the bench. They sit there in a comfortable silence side by side. The stars twinkle when C then gets an idea. He takes his right hand and waves it left. Yang looks at him a little confused. He points back towards the night sky, so she looks back. The stars all start to fall out of the sky making a meteor shower. Yang gasps and her eyes widen. C then a quick circular motion with his hand. The stars come towards them and start circling around them. In the light of the stars they see memories of their time together as sparkles and stardust fall around them. Yang turns to him and smiles. He smiles as the stars all spin one last time around then and head back into the sky where they twinkle with some having a more yellow glow and others having a red glow.

Yang: That was really something.

C: Yeah....never forget that I do love you. Okay Yang?

Yang: As long as you don't forget I feel the same way.

C: Promise?

Yang: Pinky promise.

She holds out her hand with her pinky extended. C chuckles and does the same. They wrap their pinkies around each other's and then pull their hands away. C then stands up with Yang doing the same. They hug and then hear a knock on the door. They look over and see Ryuko.

Ryuko: Hey guys the tournament starts soon, and you Mister are in big trouble.

C: Wait hang on I can explain-

Ryuko: Yeah you better start, I've been walking around this entire massive mansion looking for you and I find you on the roof! Do you know how big this place is?!

She grabs him by the ear and drags him towards the door. Before stepping out she shoots a wink at Yang and mouths the words "It's okay". Yang seems a little confused, but quickly figures out what she means and nods. Ryuko eventually let's go of C as they all head downstairs. C rubs his ear and opens a portal. They step through and end up in the arena next to the rest of the ones participating in the fighting. Ohma, Arsenic, Noth, Twist, Sanageyama, Ruby, Yin, Ito, and Nora.

E: Alright! The fighters are here! So let's hit the randomizer and see who's fighting who! HIT IT!

X: Alright.

X hits a button and all the empty spaces on the bracket start spinning like crazy before they start filling in.

Left Side

Arsenic
Vs
Twist

Ohma
Vs
Noth

Nora
Vs
Ito

Right Side

C
Vs
Yin

Ruby
Vs
Sanageyama

Yang
Vs
Ryuko

E: Well we've got our bracket so if all other fighters could leave the arena we'll get our first match started!

Everyone else leaves the arena as Arsenic and Twist back away from each other. The rest of the fighters make their way to the stands as the two of them stare each other down.

E: Fighters are you ready?!

Arsenic: Yes.

Twist: You know it!

E: Three, Two, One. FIGHT!

(Author's Note: Hey guys sorry this one took so long to get out. I had about three separate rewrites before this version came to me. I hope you all understand. Anyways if you all want an easy way to get updates on the stories the best place is through the Discord Server which can be found in my profile's bio and the conversations tab. Anyways here have a meme.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 192 41
This is the story of many universes and the journeys of heroes and antiheroes all trying to do their best. The story of a girl trying to avenge her f...
58.7K 952 50
Meet C he's a multiversal savior with more power than your normal overpowered anime protagonist. C was the leader of a group of multiversal badasses...
1.7K 40 6
What happens when you merge two universes together to face a large threat? The Justice League finds themselves in a new world, unfamiliar with their...
37K 500 7
Do you ever believe in the multiverse theory? The theory that are multiple dimensions where any and every single possibilities are endless? Sounds c...