Loving A Swan (Completed)

By foreverandalways712

This story is complete and Edited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts... More

Finding Amara
Moving to Forks
Weeks & Months🔞
Cast: Twilight
A Week before Bella
Return of Bella🔞
Brother Dear
The Cullen's
Edward's MIA🔞
Edward's Returns
Sunny Days🔞
She knows about us?
Meeting the Family
Baseball ⚾️
Nothing but Trouble
Aftermath
Prom Problems!
Summer Time
CAST: NEW MOON
Dark Days in the Pack
Birthday Wishes🎂🔞
Shattered Hearts💔🔞
Feeling Empty
My Missing Piece 🧩
Amara's Home🔞
Bella's Problem
If I can't... You can't!
Human, Vampires and Wolves
True Colors
Bella's Mistake
Tyler Awake
Back to a normal life?🔞
Demanding Much?
The Lost Sister!
Cast: Eclipse
Don't just Don't!
Victoria's Coming back
Truth
New vampire... New Game
As they truly are🔞
Graduation
Training
It's only for one day! Right?
The Battle
Victoria and Riley
Amara meets the guard
Where I came from
What lies could be told
The truth will hurt
Enough of this...
Cast: Breaking Dawn
The Volturi
Marry Me?
Pre Wedding
I DO!
Labor Pains
It all makes sense!
Here comes Trouble!
No Reason part one
No Reason part two
Forks 🔞
The Pack
Wannbe Brides
Wish to forget
Bonds
Panic
Home
A new Princess
Death comes for us all
THE END
Thank You💓
Plagiarism
📜Author's Note📜
Plagiarism Again! 9-7-22

Field Trips & La Push

20.3K 401 32
By foreverandalways712

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Standing next to my truck looking at the none damage. I thought that would have worked... How did he miss me? I have to figure out what they are hiding. Maybe Jake will know what they are? I watch Edward and my brother talk like they are best friends when Mike comes up to me.

"You're ALIVE!" He says in a fake monster voice. I nod my head at him. I continue to watch my brother with the Cullens. "You know if you keep staring at them, they will just not like you even more!" Mike says to catch my attention. "So... Do you want to go to the dance with me?" He asks as I look at him shocked.

"I'll be in Jacksonville that weekend... You should ask Jessica! I know she wants to go with you." I say, trying to be nice and blow him off. All I want is Edward and to get rid of my brother so I can have them all to myself. I watch Mike walk away from me out of the corner of my eye as I still watch Edward.

Walking through the green house to see Tyler and Amara smelling the flowers every so offend. Amara would look up at Tyler and smile and kiss his cheek or his lips. God it makes me sick that she is so in love with him. I walk up behind them. "Pretty flowers huh?" I ask, trying to sound nice. Amara gives me a forced smile and Tyler just glares at me.

"What do you want Bella?" Tyler asks, I could hear the annoyance in his voice. Just as Edward walks over to us.

"Bella!" Edward says walking past us. I hurry to catch up with him. I would rather talk to him than them anyways.

"Um... Edward?" I say catching up to him. As he turns to look at me or more like glare at me.

"Bella...?" He says, looking annoyed with me. I knew he was upset yesterday with all my questions and comments about Tyler and Amara.

"Why does Amara like my brother?" I ask, looking confused at him.

"Bella... Please leave Amara alone. For your own safety." He says as I look at him confused even more. "Amara and Tyler and the rest of my family are getting tired of you trying to break them up. Tyler is a part of our family and he always will be." He says anger in his voice, I flinch back from him.

I watch Bella and Edward talk but the bus when Alice and Jasper walk up to them. I pull Amara into my arms and kiss her head as everyone starts to get on the bus. The ride back to school Edward is telling us what was said between Bella and him over the past few days. All the questions about me and Amara. This is getting annoying; she needs to stop. I knew I needed to get my father involved yet again.

Once we get back to school Amara and I go to my car to leave. We have to stop by my house to grab more clothes and things I need. I was hoping Bella wouldn't be home. But just my luck she is. I hold Amara's hand as we walk inside. I ignore Bella as we walk up stairs to my room. Her following behind us. Once we are in my room I close and lock the door.

"Tyler, can we talk?" Bella says as she tries to open my bedroom door. I look over at Amara and roll my eyes as she giggles. I open the door but only a little.

"What Bella?" I say, trying my best to be nice since Amara is in my room.

"I wanted to see if Amara will be joining us for dinner?" Bella says as I look at her confused.

"NO! And I won't be here either." I say through clenched teeth.

"OH! When will you be home? I will save you some dinner." She says, trying to give me a sweet smile.

"Don't know! But not as long as you live here!" I say trying to close my door so I can finish packing.

"Staying at the Cullen's house again? How does Dr. Cullen feel about you sleeping with his daughter?" She says and I can see that she is annoyed that she won't be able to question me tonight.

"Well let's see. I would say he doesn't mind... Since I love Amara and she loves me and I plan on marrying her as soon as I can!" I say trying not to get mad as I close my door and lock it again. I finish backing my clothes and personal items that I will need. Once done we head down stairs to see Bella sitting on the couch. I pull Amara and hurry past her and outside. Bella walks out trying to talk to Amara.

Thank god it is Friday! Which means a shopping trip tomorrow with my mom and auntie. While Tyler is at La Push with his friends. I hate it when he is over there, but he told Jared and Paul that he would hang out with them. I'm just glad they haven't phased just yet.

"I want to get to know Bella... Maybe she is my mate and I am not giving her a chance." Edward states like it is nothing at all to us. I stop eating my apple as everyone looks at him.

"Please tell me you are joking?" Mom asks with anger clear in her voice and on her face. "After everything that she has done and tried to do, to Amara and Tyler. You want to still be with her?" Mom says, ready to kill him.

"I feel something for her. I just don't know what it is. I just need a chance to see what it is." Edward says glaring at my mom.

"Yeah! It's called killing her for her blood." Tyler says, pulling me on to his lap. As Edward gets up and walks over to Bella. We watch as they talk. Dad tells Tyler what is being said since he can't hear that far. After a few minutes Edward walks back over pissed off.

"She is going to La Push tomorrow." He says sitting back down with us. "Tyler, can you keep an eye on her tomorrow." Edward asks as me and mom growl at him. Dad looks like he is ready to kill him. But Tyler doesn't show any emotion at all.

"No can do! One: I will be with my friends from La Push that hate Bella as much as I do and Two: I don't even know what we are doing or where we will be." Tyler says with an annoyed look to his face now. I hissed at Edward for even asking him to help him.

"And it's not his job to watch your blood singer." Mom chimes in. I nod my head at her. I know Edward is mad at us. But I could care less about that as I sent images of me killing her to him. He gulped at me as I smirked at him.

I watch Jacob and Bella walk down the beach and talk. I know the Tribe legends and I know how they feel about the Cullens. Paul still thinks Amara is hot even if she is a Cullen. Though she doesn't have the last name.

"Dude your girl is fine! What I wouldn't give to have her for one night!" Paul all but yells at me. I growl at him getting pissed at the thought of anyone being with her other than me.

"That's not happening. She is mine and only mine." I say through clenched teeth. I know Paul means no harm but it still pissed me off. Jared is just sitting there laughing at the two of us arguing over my girlfriend.

"So is the rumor true that you live with them?" Jared finally asks, looking from me to Paul.

"Yes! I am there most nights. I would say it's because of Bella... But the truth is I love Amara and can't get enough of her." I say raising my eyebrows and sticking my tongue out at them. Jared laughs and Paul groans.

"So lucky!" Paul says as I throw the football at him. A few hours later Bella walks up to us. Paul rolls his eyes at her. Paul and Jared have been my best friends since we were babies. They know almost everything about me and my life and Amara.

"Tyler, can you take me home? Everyone else left and I think they forgot about me." Bella says with a sad look in her eyes. I sigh at her, but nod my head. I knew if I didn't dad would be upset.

"I'll see y'all later!" I say to Paul and Jared, who both give me a nod and then glare at Bella. "Hurry up! I want to get home and away from you!" I said, making Bella sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879K 27K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
291K 5.5K 45
Sequel to Edward's Little Sister. The Agreste family need to leave again, because people have started to notice that they don't age. They have chose...
175K 7.6K 42
It's been a few months since the Volturi incident, and life was finally returning to normal. Mavis is navigating through the ups and downs of regular...
641K 15.1K 30
Y/N is just a small town girl who moved from Indiana to get a new chance on life. She moves to Forks, and catches the eye of Jasper Hale. There might...