Ashe

By xxrandomscorpioxx

"There is something special about the girl." the wise man says. "Ashe? Pfft, never." ~~~~~~~ Ashe. A girl who... More

Ashe
Prologue
Chapter 1: Sleepover
Chapter 2: Going Away
Chapter 3: Memories
Different POVs
Chapter 4: Adventure
Chapter 5: Ahhhhhhhh!!!
Chapter 6: Worthy
Chapter 7: The Wi-Five
Chapter 8: Blue Blasts
Chapter 9: Task
Chapter 11: A New Ally
Chapter 12: This Whole Time
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Atlantis
Chapter 15: War
Chapter 16: Poony-Poo Astronaut
Chapter 17: Neutral
Chapter 18: Flashback
Chapter 19: Traitor
Chapter 20: Agreement
Chapter 21: Ponies
Chapter 22: Shopkins
Chapter 23: Inevitable
Chapter 24: Help!
Chapter 25: Daughter
Chapter 26: Chaos
Chapter 27: New Team
Epilogue
Surprise

Chapter 10: The Bag

11 5 1
By xxrandomscorpioxx

Ashe's POV

"Where?" everyone asked Iron Man.

"In Naboo." Iron Man replies.

"How are we supposed to get there?!" Jay asks. "We have no spaceship." he pouted.

"We can use a delivery truck!" Mailman exclaims.

"Are you dumb? Delivery trucks can't fly." Kai rolls his eyes. Even I had to agree with that. Mailman's mailman obsession has come way too far.

"But we can make the delivery truck fly!" Mailman points out.

"Yes! I can finally put my mechanic skills to use!" Jay exclaimed.

"Wishful thinking." I chuckled at the idea.

"Jay! Why are you agreeing to his" Kai said in disgust, "idea? It's impossible!"

"No it isn't." Iron Man said.

"According to my calculations, it is physically impossible to make a mail delivery truck fly." Zane DX disagrees.

"You definitely need to update." Iron Man says. "It is possible. I obviously don't have a spaceship at my house but we can probably go there to get some parts to make a delivery truck spaceship like."

"Uh, how are we going to get there?" I ask looking around for any type of transportation.

"In here." Iron Man presses a button on his suit and all of a sudden, his famous white car shows up out of nowhere.

"OMG!!! IT'S IRON MAN'S FAMOUS WHITE MERCEDES!!!" Jay and I squeal. Everyone else around us looked confused as to why we squealed.

"It's famous because it's technologically advanced with many features." I explain to their confused faces.

"How are we all going to fit in that?" Lloyd pointed towards the car. He's right. It does look small. I heard that only Iron Man and Spider Man Black rode in it before.

"Don't worry. I got an idea." Iron Man says. "Lloyd will drive, Zane DX will be in the passenger seat, Jay, Ashe Girl, Mailman, and Kai will be in the back row."

"What about the Coles and Pixel?" Zane DX asks.

"Do we really have to bring them?" Iron Man asks annoyed. Well, he should be annoyed because they are kind of annoying.

"Nya." the Coles repeated.

"Pixel." Pixel repeated in a robotic voice.

"Yes." Lloyd answered. "They're our friends believe it or not and they're also Sensei's students."

"I doubt that Sensei Wu would worry about them but whatever. They can go into the trunk." Iron Man shrugged.

"What about you?" I asked him.

"I'm going to fly." Iron Man says punching more buttons in his suit.

"Oh." I got into the car next to Mailman. I smile at him. "Hey."

"Ashe Girl!" Mailman says excitedly.

"I call the window seat!" Jay says as he pushes Kai in the car and then got in.

"Really Jay? You're making me sit next to her?" Kai tries to scoot away from me.

"Hey! I want the window and to see the views." Jay pouted.

"No. You can't-" Kai tried to argue but it was useless. Jay pushed him in right next to me and took the seat he claimed.

"Really? Now I have to sit next to him." I grumbled.

"Stop hogging up all the space!" Kai snapped at me.

"Excuse me but I'm not taking up that much space." I snapped back.

"Yes you are. You just don't realize that." Kai said smugly looking at the space that he was taking up then to the space I was taking up.

"According to my calculations, both of you are taking up an equal amount of space so I suggest you stop complaining." Zane DX said from the front.

"Can we switch seats?" I whispered to Mailman.

"Sure." Mailman says as he unbuckles his seat belt.

"Alright, we're taking off. Make sure your seat belts are on." Lloyd says and then he starts driving. Fast.

"Sorry Ashe Girl, we can't switch seats anymore." Mailman says sadly. He already put back his seat belt on and now I'm stuck next to him and Kai for the rest of the ride. I tolerated him for the rest of the ride.

~~~~~~~

At Iron Man's house

Lloyd parked the car where the GPS lead us and turned off the engine.

"Finally!" Kai and I shouted in unison. We both hurriedly took our seat belts off and rushed to get out when we realized we were both in the middle seats.

"Ugh, come on!" Kai groaned.

"Mailman, hurry up!" I shake him. He finally had the senses to take off his seat belt and get out of the car and I soon followed after him.

"Wow! This place is amazing!" Jay shouts from behind me.

"Yeah, it really is." I agree looking at Iron Man's house up and down.

"Where is the mail delivered?" Mailman asked. All of us (except for the Coles and Pixel of course) were admiring Iron Man's house-or should I say mansion now, when Iron Man landed on the ground.

"Yeah, yeah. I know my house is great. But we're on limited time." Iron Man reminded us of Jango Fett's task.

"Oh...right" all of us probably thought. We rushed inside the house and admired more of the inside.

"Come on, guys." Iron Man groaned. "If you want to find your Sensei then hurry up!"

"I need to make Sensei proud." Kai mutters as he stands up straighter. I snickered.

"What are you laughing about, huh?" Kai asks sassily.

"Wow, saying you need to make Sensei proud? Is he like your commander or something?" I ask rhetorically still laughing.

"Yes, he's still my Sensei." Kai replies stiffly. I snicker even more.

"Hey! Stop laughing. It's not funny." Kai says angrily.

"It kind of is..." I trail off not able to talk anymore from me laughing so hard.

"That's it!" Kai says coming towards me.

"What are you going to do? Punch me?" I taunt.

"That's what you deserve for insulting me and Sensei!" he says before stepping before punching me.

"Come on guys!" Lloyd shouted at us. "This is not the time to be fighting. Kai, you are definitely not making Sensei proud right now. Ashe Girl, just stop talking so Kai's temper doesn't explode."

"Fine." I say crossing my arms. I'll just tolerate him for now...

"I need to make Sensei proud." Kai somehow stands up straighter than he already was, if that was even possible and starts following Iron Man. I almost snickered but didn't and just pressed my lips tightly and started to follow Iron Man.

"I have the delivery truck!" Mailman exclaims as he somehow just made the delivery truck appear in Iron Man's mechanic room.

"How did that appear here?" Iron Man asked confused.

"I ran fast." Mailman answered.

"Okay..." Iron Man trailed off still weirded out.

~~~~~~~

A few hours later...

After working hard to make the delivery truck able to fly and survive in space, everyone was out of breath and went to Iron Man's kitchen to eat because we were all hungry.

"So you guys were trying to find Sensei Wu first?" Iron Man asks as we ate hungrily.

"Yes." Lloyd replied. "Both of us needed to find Sensei for our own reasons so if we were helping each other, then it would be convenient to find him first."

"How did you guys get in trouble with Thanos?" Iron Man asks curiously.

"He thought we had those Trinity Cones!" Jay wailed.

Before he could add anything else, Iron Man corrected him. "They're called Infinity Stones."

"Oh...Anyways, he caught me and I couldn't do anything about it!" Jay slumps down on his seat recalling the memory.

"And my fire doesn't work on him and he almost killed me!" Kai shouted angrily. "How is my fire weak?"

Iron Man somehow rolled his eyes on his suit. "Your fire isn't weak Kai. But it isn't that strong either so Thanos was pretty much unaffected. The only fire that could actually affect Thanos and is actually really powerful is-" he stopped talking abruptly and said instead, "Never mind. Try to get some rest and we leave for Naboo first thing in the morning."

I walk to one of the rooms upstairs with Mailman. We were both sharing a bedroom. We took a shower, got changed into our pajamas and lied down on our bed.

"What was Iron Man going to say?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe he's had memory loss and stopped himself so people didn't suspect it." Mailman shrugged.

"Wishful thinking, Mailman. Wishful thinking." I internally chuckled at the thought. I knew there had to be more to what Iron Man said. There had to be.

I fell asleep thinking about what Iron Man could've been talking about.

~~~~~~~

At like...early in the morning

Suddenly, there was a loud alarm waking me up from my dreamless dream.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" I hear someone shout.

"Get up." Iron Man said through the speakers. "We need to leave now."

"What's so urgent?" Jay whined.

"Jango Fett texted me and said and I quote, 'You guys only have 24 hours from now. Get my bag.'" Iron Man answered.

"Then let's go!" Kai said hurrying into the flying delivery truck.

"Hey! I'm driving! I'm the only one who knows the controls well." Mailman says as he runs after Kai.

"Yeah! That's saying something since I'm a mechanic." Jay agreed.

"I wasn't even going to the driver's seat." Kai tells them.

"I call the passenger seat!" I say as I hop in the truck.

"Pfft, whatever. No one wants to sit next to you and Mailman." Kai waves his hand. I just ignore him and roll my eyes.

"Come on, hurry up! I want to fly this thing!" Mailman bounces excitedly. Everyone piled in the car hurriedly because they'll never know if Mailman might fly off without them.

"Ooh! Ooh! Start the engine already!" Jay cheers.

"Alright. Let's go!" Mailman starts the engine and the truck starts to drive out of Iron Man's mansion.

"Wow! It works!" Jay says.

"We still need to check if it can fly." Mailman calms Jay down.

"If it can drive, it can fly!" Jay points out.

"Yeah...we'll see." Iron Man lies back on his seat and enjoys the ride.

When we were out in the open, Mailman says, "Buckle your seat belts for real, we're going to fly!" Everyone buckled their seat belts and the truck started to fly.

"What did I say before, huh? See? It can fly!" Jay sasses.

"I can't believe it!" Mailman says in awe. "My dream came true! A delivery truck is flying!"

"Yeah, whatever. Just hurry up so we can find this bag. Or is this bag even real?" Kai asks.

"Of course it's real! He literally showed a picture!" I tell him.

"So? It probably wasn't real. He was probably using his manipulatories!" Kai argues.

"According to my calculations, Christmas Jango Fett's bag is in fact, real." Zane DX reports.

"See? Even the robot said it!" I give Kai a "I told you so" look.

"Hmph." Kai resorts to crossing his arms and looking out the window.

"What are we going to do with the Coles and Pixel when we get there? They're practically useless!" Iron Man asks.

"We'll just leave them in the truck. Zane can watch them." Lloyd answers.

For the rest of the ride, we settled down and just talked on the way to Naboo.

~~~~~~~

In Naboo...

We landed the delivery truck in a random place that is hidden and we all piled out except for the Coles, Pixel, and Zane DX.

"Well, we're here. Where's the bag?" Kai asks.

"Somewhere in this planet." Iron Man replies.

"Well Zane told me that it had to be in one of the shops around here." Lloyd points towards a small civilization. This civilization had some tarps covering shops that were selling many random things.

"Let's split up and find the bag." I suggest.

After that, everyone went off in their own direction. Mailman, Iron Man, and I, and Jay, Kai, and Lloyd. Mailman and I started to wander around looking for Jango Fett's bag.

"Where do you think it is?" I ask Mailman for some ideas.

"It's probably in the mail section! Because we use bags to hold mail!" Mailman guesses.

"Okay, let's go to the mail section then." I say. Internally, I thought, "I'm not so sure about this...but this is for Mailman."

"Hey! I think I see the bag!" Mailman points at something in the mail section.

"Really?" I ask surprised. "Let's take a closer look." We walk closer to the shop and we saw the bag we were looking for.

"Let's buy it!" Mailman says. I frown at the idea that we had to buy the bag in order to have it but if it's what it takes, then I guess we'll have to pay for it.

"How much does this cost?" I ask the cashier.

"20 tokens." the cashier responded. (I forgot what the Star Wars currency is so I made it up)

"What! We don't even have tokens! None of us do." I thought.

"What about dollars?" Mailman pulls out dollar bills.

"No! Unacceptable!" the cashier grabs the dollar bills and stuffs it in his pocket.

"Hey! Give me my money back!" Mailman shouted.

"No! You have to pay 20 more tokens then." the cashier protected the dollar bills.

"Looks like we're stealing the bag then." I say before grabbing the bag and Mailman's hand and running out of the store. Iron Man silently followed us.

I saw Jay, Kai, and Lloyd in our sight and shouted, "Hey! We found the bag!" I hold up the bag running towards them.

"Huh, so the bag is real." Kai remarks. We all roll our eyes.

"Those people robbed stuff from my store! Get them!" the cashier from the mail shop shouted. All of a sudden, everyone who wasn't with us turned towards us and shouted something at us in a random language before charging towards us.

"Looks like we need to run!" Jay exclaims before taking off. Shortly, we take off after him.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" we scream as we run. Everyone who lived in this civilization was chasing us and we couldn't lose them.

"Stop right there! Or else you'll face the wrath of Iron Man!" Kai suddenly says. We all stopped running because they should be scared of Iron Man.

The citizens stopped running and looked at each other with confused faces.

"That's right!" Kai shouts.

The citizens faced towards Kai again and started running towards us again.

"I think we should head back to the truck." Iron Man tells us as we start running off again.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" we scream again. However, when we got to where the truck was before, we saw it in pieces instead and Zane DX, the Coles and Pixel just standing there looking at it.

"What happened?" Lloyd shouted.

"They took it apart for scraps." Zane DX looked at the leftover pieces in disbelief.

"Well you better start running! We have the bag and people are chasing after us!" Jay screamed.

"Uh-oh." Zane says. He picked up Pixel and told the Coles, "We know where Nya is. Follow me."

"Nya!" the Coles start running after Zane DX. We were still running and some of us were starting to get tired.

"I'm getting tired. When are we going to stop?" Jay asks.

"When we lose them!" Mailman answers.

"Well it doesn't look like they're going to stop running anytime soon." Kai says.

"Wait, let me call someone. He'll come and help us." Iron Man says.

"Who?" I ask, not trusting this person Iron Man is calling for help.

"You'll see." Iron Man answers vaguely. We ran for a few more minutes until we saw something going towards us. And now, we were surrounded and stuck and we can't run anymore.

"Give us the bag back. Or else we'll shoot you." the cashier from before says aiming his blaster at us.

"No! You can't do that! We need it." Mailman says.

"Looks like you're dead." the cashier says.

"No!" I shout. However, before the blaster could be shot, someone from behind us shot him.

"Yes! I shot him! Wait, is he dead?" we all turned around to the voice that was speaking and it was...

Spider Man Black.

"Spider Man Black?!" all of us shouted in surprise.

"Hop in. Before the others try and take revenge." Iron Man stuffs us in his car and he gets into the passenger seat.

"You shot him! Revenge!" the people in the civilization chant before running towards the car.

"Drive!" all of us shouted.

"Okay, okay." Spider Man Black drove away from them and made the car fly into space away from those people.

"Wait, the car could fly? Why couldn't we use it?" Kai asks.

"This car is for backup. I don't want this car being used for scraps." Iron Man answered.

And we flew back to Earth with Spider Man music playing in the car.

~~~~~~~

A/N: Please comment, vote, and share on this story and enjoy this book!

Have a nice day. :)

-xxrandomscorpioxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 3K 26
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...