Dexter Facts

By DimaChebanenko

Enjoy. More

FACT#1
FACT#2
FACT#3
FACT#4
FACT#5
FACT#6
FACT#7
FACT#8
FACT#9
FACT#10
FACT#11
FACT#12
FACT#13
FACT#14
FACT#15
FACT#16
FACT#17
FACT#18
FACT#19
FACT#20
FACT#22

FACT# 21

40 3 0
By DimaChebanenko

Julie Benz (Rita Bennett) originally auditioned for the role of Debra Morgan.

[About the pilot for "Dexter"] When we did the pilot, I was very nervous. I was beginning to work with my favorite actor and I had to do a lot of relaxation to be on set with Michael. I was such a huge fan of his and just couldn't believe I was cast to play opposite him. I was really waiting for someone to come up to me and say it's all a joke.

[About her role on "Dexter"] I read the pilot script and I loved it. I was like what do I have to do to get on this show? Who do I have to kill? It's the type of programming I like to watch, provocative and edgy. It raises so many questions but doesn't force-feed you any answers and it really calls into question your own moral code. I mean, you find yourself falling in love and rooting for this guy who's a serial killer. You go back and forth on, is what he's doing right or is it wrong, is it right or is it wrong. And I love that kind of show, that challenges your mind [2009 interview].

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 361 26
Yaszy Mancini was taken from her brothers when she was eleven years old and she remembers that day as clear as day. She kills the people who took her...
758K 15.4K 111
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
27.9K 3.9K 43
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
3.5K 588 17
හැකි වේදෝ පිරිමි ඇඟකට පිරිමි ඇඟක් හිරවෙන්ඩ..........