the good, the bad, and the di...

By starryhearts

all she longed for was to be was part of the team. she deserved it, because she was an elemental master at th... More

welcome!!!
prologue
01 - reminisce and farewell
02 - the fight between y/n and a ninja
03 - elemental powers at battle
04 - lloyd bound
05 - welcomes
06 - the first of many
08 - cookie crumble
09 - bloody (good?) time
10 - partners?!?!
11 - on the run
12 - the grand prize
13 - rests and jests
14 - to fit or not to fit?
15 - blast from the past
16 - the next level
17 - sword fight
18 - the merciless sound
19 - risky road to recovery
20 - the first vision
21 - and so it begins...
22 - seconds
23 - breakthrough
24 - three in one
hi, important! please read!
you're gonna hate me but it needs to be done
hi again

07 - suspicions

1.5K 51 337
By starryhearts

the day was finally arriving to an end, to y/n's great favor. she never thought that she would be welcomed to the ninja task force by so much drama and sexual tension, things she lacked all of her life. well, for the most part of her life. everyone seemed to be so fascinated by her in their own unique way, that she already could foresee a troubling time focusing on her initial goal.

maybe nya was right, y/n had thought to herself as she cleaned up the kitchen.

after y/n had finished collecting and washing the dishes that everyone left behind, she carefully sneaked past the ninja in their gaming room to the the deck above. luckily, y/n was stealthy enough to remain unnoticed. once up there, she allowed herself to train with an open mind, sucking in the air that was free of any distractions.

the only person that was stuck in her head during this period of liberty was sensei orion. she envisioned him, talking to her, his voice echoing along the light breeze. his words encouraged y/n to stay concentrated, to feel the elements around her, and to harass them to help her train. to feel better. to become better.

y/n practiced by her lonesome for three hours straight. to her greatest dismay, none of her teammates resurfaced from below deck to dedicate time to training. she thought that's all they spent their time doing; at least, they would spend more time doing so. she secretly, although she never would be caught saying this aloud, hoped jay would've gone up there to check on her. or even zane and cole.

but she most wished jay would make an appearance, so they could finally have some alone time to talk. the need to open up about her emotions was definitely on the rise. but she knew that wouldn't be a possibility with nya around.

that night, sensei wu and misako had arrived just before sunset. in the meantime, y/n had just returned from an evening run, greeted by the deserted upper deck once more. when she finally headed below deck, she encountered cole, who, startled to the core, swung instinctively at her. y/n's swift impulses saved her from being tragically injured in the face with cole's almighty punch.

"oh, y/n!" cole yelped, relieved once he took a good look at her to assure who she was. "there you are! we've been looking all over for you!"

"sorry," y/n replied, slipping out an earphone from her ear. "i was just on a run."

"all good, but come quick!" cole urged, sending hand motions as he began to walk off. "sensei wu has something for you."

following cole through the interior of destiny's bounty, y/n found herself in the dining room once more. when she entered the room, all pairs of eyes landed on her, but no one stared for too long other than three specific ninja.

to be more thorough, the blue ninja admired how y/n appeared, with her messy bits of hair sprouting everywhere from the sides of her ponytail. a soft smile appeared on his lips, wishing he could just gaze at her forever without anyone suspecting a thing.

leaning by the doorway,  the red ninja had a full view of y/n's image from behind. he took notice of the muscles on her back, beaming proud of all her hard work. his eyes slithered downwards, and it didn't take a genius to figure out what was next on his list to check out. he made sure to observe quickly though, because if his fiery red eyes gazed for too long, someone would ought to catch him.

finally, the green ninja glanced upwards from fiddling with his fingers to be greeted with the sight of a sweaty y/n. he smirked ever so slightly, his mind taking him to the place where his fantasies reigned freely. there, he saw y/n, nude, purring with moans just as he finished. the gleam on her forehead was visible in his dream and in real life. clearing his throat, he cut the creeping grin and fixed it at his usual stern facial expression, just in case he was being watched.

y/n, totally oblivious to all these things, walked straight over to sensei wu, who had expressed well wishes for her return back.

"y/n," sensei wu croaked with his hands behind his back. "this is misako, lloyd's mother and dear friend of our team."

the woman who had been standing beside sensei wu was a middle aged beauty, with gray, long hair tied in a braid, and red shade of lipstick that suited her perfectly. she extended her arms to welcome y/n with a hug rather than a traditional salutation.

"oh, wow! you are much more beautiful than the boys had described you to be, y/n!" misako had stated mid hug. y/n, sorta suffocating in her affection,  felt her cheeks blush with embarrassment at that piece of slipped information. everyone chuckled at her clearly flustered appearance, but y/n simply nodded timidly before thanking misako for her kind greeting.

"ninja, please take a seat. i have an announcement to share with you all. y/n, please remain standing."

once everyone had settled, sensei wu coughed a "hem" to ultimately capture everyone's attention.

"today, misako and i went to the tailor to get a gi for our newest addition to the team. the tailor was a little unsure of the elemental power our dear y/n here is gifted with, so he could not decide on the color fabric to use for her gi. after much consideration and thought, misako and i believed y/n should be—"

he paused, taking a nicely hemmed gi out of the brown wooden box that was resting on the table.

"the gray ninja."

everyone was inspired to clap at the revelation, even lloyd garmadon, stormy mood and all. y/n walked towards sensei wu, who placed the gi back into the box, gifting her with her newfound, official identity to the team. the truest form of joy coursed through y/n's body like blood, making her very emotional. as much as she would have liked to hug sensei wu very tightly, she knew she had to keep her class together, just as she was always taught.

"go try it on!" nya suggested, paused for a second, then spoke again. "actually, wait it out. it'll be a cool surprise!"

"i think i'll go make sure it fits," y/n declared, grasping the case. "wanna come, nya?"

"duh!"

and with that, the two female ninja zipped off to go see how y/n's gi would fit. funny, most of the male ninja wondered how y/n would look as well, but they let it slide, thinking they might as well wait.

"ninja, you may eat if you're hungry," sensei wu announced abruptly. "but other than that you are dismissed for the day."

zane and cole disbursed quite quickly, racing back to the gaming room. apparently, they still needed to finish a game that would crown one of them victor. misako and sensei wu headed to the control room, engaged in conversation about y/n and her possible, very likely contributions.

that left garmadon, smith, and walker in the kitchen alone.

"she's hot," kai blurted once the trace of everyone else was gone. he gazed over at lloyd to see his reaction, then hesitantly glanced at jay.

as much as jay would have liked to agree with that statement, and of course, add more to it, he knew better than to do it with kai around. not only was he nya's older brother, but he was also really protective of her, so anything jay said that indicated fondness over another girl would get his ass beat.

so, he kept his lips zipped up when kai would stare down at him.

"settle down, your dick's aboutta make an experience," lloyd snickered, the smirk plastered on his lips.

"shut up, it's not like you've never seen it," kai fired back jokingly.

"yeah, and that shit's tiny compared to mine," lloyd responded. "i can bet that y/n would much rather get fucked by me than you."

"okay, so ima just go—" jay chimed in awkwardly, feeling a little uncomfortable with his friends' comments about their dicks.

"nuh uh jay, you gotta tell lloyd that i'd be y/n's best bet," kai laughed, as he stood by the doorway to prevent him from leaving.

"i mean, i wouldn't know, i've never seen yours and lloyd's, uh, p-pen-nis-s."

"the dude can barely say it," lloyd chuckled slightly. "but he's right. he wouldn't know, kai. can't make an alibi outta someone who wasn't there."

both the red and green ninja cracked into laughter. was this an inside joke or revelation, jay didn't know. but at least he saw lloyd talking and laughing, which, in turn, made him feel a little better about lloyd's well being.

"whatever," kai scoffed, sliding to the side. "jay, your little good boy act can really be a pain in the ass sometimes."

jay giggled. he took this chance to prove he wasn't all that innocent as they thought he was.

"at least this little good boy still gets laid," he beamed triumphantly, but once he heard this words go back into his ears, he realized what he had done.

"what did you say?" kai fumed, beginning to approach and tower jay.

"that came out wrong!" jay shouted, throwing his hands up in defense. "i meant i've had sex before. i would never do it with nya as long as we are all here living on this ship. i promised you that!"

"i'm boutta ask nya and i swear jay if you are lying to me—" kai continued.

"i'm not, kai!"

"geez, let the guy breathe, hothead," lloyd commented, as he fiddled with his fingers. he stood up. "he just said he's not a virgin."

"who did you even lose it to?" kai asked, cooled off a little when he saw the fear and truth in jay's eyes. jay was always pretty predictable. they could always sense his true intentions just by reading his facial and bodily expressions.

"that's for me to know and for you to find out," jay smirked, but quickly recovered. "but i promise it wasn't to nya so don't come after me."

"what the hell, i believe him," lloyd answered with his green eyes fixated on jay. "you have enough game."

"fine," kai seethed, the hint of anger vanishing completely. he knew he could trust jay because they were opposites; kai was the hotheaded bad boy whilst jay was the nice soft boy. that's why, for some wicked weird reason, they got along so well. also, jay was terrible at lying. kai could easily tell that he was being honest.

"thanks," jay heaved in relief. "i'm gonna go see what cole and zane are up to."

and with that, jay zipped away from the kitchen. if he had stayed in there longer with kai and lloyd, who knows what else would be revealed. mainly, he just didn't wanna out himself. no, more like he couldn't out himself. he knew revealing that y/n was his first girlfriend, his first love, AND that he lost his virginity to her would cause so much drama here. he didn't want to be respond for all of that.

he couldn't be.

"so, do you think y/n's hot?" kai questioned lloyd once jay left.

lloyd shrugged. his face was so stern again, as if he wasn't just messing with his friends. any signs of banter, he made sure to mask it all. "yeah, she's pretty."

"i think i'm gonna make a move," kai remarked, rubbing his hands together. "y/n is so badass i think she'd be worth actually trying."

"go for it," lloyd replied causally. although he was serious from the outside, from the inside, he was smirking away. surely, kai hadn't made much of an impact on y/n as he had done.  he rested easy knowing that he was way ahead of kai. knowing that y/n was so close to giving in when they barely met today.

"cool," kai grinned. "hey, are you hungry? i'm kinda craving some pho."

"yeah, i could go for some."

"alright, let's go!"

as the green and red ninja headed into the city for some dinner, jay was biting his nails away in pure nerves. he watched as cole was coming close to beating zane at their favorite combat video game, growing more and more anxious the more cole yelped in both excitement and disappointment.

"okay, i can't keep this inside any longer!!!" jay yelled, but quickly glanced around to see if anyone other than them was around. then, with a soft tone, he mumbled: "i need to tell you guys something."

"ha! i won!!!" cole exclaimed, right on cue. he turned to zane and stuck his tongue out. "i won! i'm the new champion of mortal combat! in your face, icy boy!"

"that was a fair game," zane responded as chill as can be. "congratulations, cole."

"ahem! hello?! blue ninja to white and black ninja?! did you guys not hear what i just said?!"

zane and cole turned their heads toward jay, who, mind you, was fidgety and anxious. they could tell he was about to explode if he didn't spill his news.

"our apologies, jay," zane beamed, as cole went to turn the console off. "what did you need to tell us?"

"is everything okay?" cole asked sincerely, returning to sit with both of them.

"can you guys keep a secret?" jay whispered, still scanning around to assure they were the only ones within hearing distance.

zane and cole exchanged a hesitant glance. then the pair simultaneously peered back at their friend.

"yes."

"of course!"

"remember how i had a girlfriend two years ago?"

"uh huh."

"yes."

"well...that girlfriend...just happened to be y/n."

zane and cole gazed at each other yet again.

zane was emotionless, just his usual cool face that gave no hint of awareness; that of course, he knew this information very well since he heard it from y/n herself.

cole, on the other hand, had a hard time concealing the fact that he already knew this too. he bit down on his lip before he slowly nodded.

"no...no freaking way!" cole sputtered between clenched teeth.

"cole," jay grumbled, narrowing his eyes at him. "you aren't telling me something."

"w-what? you're crazy!" he peeped swiftly. "i-i did not know that."

"zane?" jay addressed him. "what's he hiding?!"

"i have no clue," zane replied nonchalantly, shrugging.

"that's so crazy!" cole quickly shouted again, drifting away from the topic of suspicion. "how does that make you feel, jay?"

"well, i-i don't know how i should feel," jay stated. he was telling him he didn't know, but in reality, he was denying the truth: he was beyond glad that y/n was in his life again.

"she was your first love, wasn't she?" zane asked.

"she was my first everything," jay gushed, thinking about on his memories with y/n as sixteen-year-olds. "i just never thought i'd see her again, you know? and i'm scared that i'll feel like her presence is drawing me to old...uh...feelings."

"i mean, you're with nya, jay," cole hit him with the truth. for a second there, jay had completely forgotten about his girlfriend. all he had on his mind was y/n, and the things kai and lloyd said about her.

"i know, i know. i just don't want to see y/n get hurt here."

"have you seen y/n? she's tough as nails. i'm sure we'll be the ones getting hurt by her."

"that is not what jay means," zane broke in. "he means emotionally."

cole flashed a confused facial expression at the blue ninja.

"zane's right. i-i think kai and lloyd are into y/n. they were talking about wanting to have sex with her."

"look, i know i can be cocky, but kai's a lot more cocky. i'm sure he said that to throw you off guard or something."

"what?! you think he knows?!"

"no, but i think he was just testing you to see what you would say since y/n is another girl on the team. maybe he was waiting for you to say something but i'm sure you didn't because nya is your girlfriend."

"yeah, i got that. but then lloyd and kai started talking about their penises and how lloyd's was better than kai's or what not."

"oh, yeah, lloyd's definitely bigger. kai's is pretty big too, but mine is wayyyy bigger than both of theirs."

"why are we talking about our private parts?" zane asked, confused as ever.

"h-how—" jay began, surprised by his friend's casual mode on this topic.

"what? we've seen each other's dicks to see whose is bigger. i told you we were cocky."

"you know what? i won't even ask," jay replied, shaking his head. he looked at zane and he just shrugged him off.

"but anyway, back to kai and lloyd. i honestly doubt y/n would allow either of them to do the deed. she doesn't seem to be into either of them." 

"yeah, because it's barely her first day! wait until they actually start trying to win her over. who do you think she'd fall for?!" 

"jay, relax, my friend. i believe y/n is the last thing on lloyd's mind. he is not in the best state to be thinking romantically, based on my observations. he still seems upset at the loss of his father." 

"yeah, i agree with zane. i seriously doubt lloyd would try to pursue to y/n. i have not seen him throw so much as a glance at her since she's got here."

"so do you guys think kai would actually get her?"

"jay! quit stressing! if kai wants to go after y/n, then let him. i think you'll be surprised with the outcome."

"what's that supposed to mean?!" 

"it means, mind your own business! you have nya. don't worry about y/n. she can take care of herself. besides, she was your past, so you got to let your history with her go." 

"but..."

after some consideration, jay knew cole was right. he just didn't want y/n to be romantically involved with kai. or anyone for that matter. he just wanted to see her happy. 

but a small, tiny part of him wished that she would choose to be happy with him all over again. 

"okay, fine, you're right." 

"as i always am."

"whatever! i'm going to the kitchen to make something. you guys wanna come?" 

"yeah, we'll be right there." 

as jay walked out the room, zane turned to cole. 

"why were you discouraging jay? i thought you wanted to be with nya." 

"oh, i do, zaneypooh, i do. our lack of support will make him think into overload. and he will self-destruct from there." 

cole thought he was doing the best thing. he figured he was helping jay out by causing him to suffocate in his own thoughts and feelings. he would eventually realize nya wasn't the one for him, but y/n was. and cole knew y/n was hoping the same too, even though she denied it. he was the hero in all of this, sweeping nya off her feet to comfort her through it all. 

he thought he was doing the best thing. but cole had no idea what would come in store for the blue, red, green, and newly proclaimed gray ninja. 

***

hi darlings! im sorry this took a while,,, but i hope you enjoy this chapter <333

love u all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 7.4K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
8.9K 258 21
Lloyd x reader: master of gems y/n l/n is known as the master of gems. You know the myth that stones have auras? well she can amplify that aura and c...
224 6 5
TW: Blatant homophobia, swearing, death,and more serious topics. Also, please bear with me, that I have no idea how pirate ships work! And looking up...
213K 7.6K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...